The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Make a mental checklist of everything you would want in your dream villa. Go on, get ambitious. Done? Now scroll to the bottom of this page and book this villa without a second thought. Villa Riva ticks all the boxes, and then some.
Koh Samui’s mesmerising waters can be viewed from everywhere in this cliffside abode. The villa itself is designed over multiple pavilions, a social clubhouse that houses all the entertainment facilities, the master villa and two separate guest pavilions called Villas A & B. This allows guests privacy and makes it convenient for families to stay together.
With pitched, Thai-style roofs and a dreamy infinity pool, the villa begs to be featured in the top architectural magazines. Floating gazebos, breezy alfresco dining and access to a semi-private beach complete the picture. Wondering what you’ll do here? Villa Riva’s got you covered. A floodlit tennis court, 32-metre pool, private cinema for 10, fitted wine cellar, barbeque sala, gym, sauna, and a massage room - you’ll never run out of options on how to pack your day.
Sleeping 14 adults and two children in its seven enormous bedrooms, including one designed for those with reduced mobility, there’s plenty of space for everyone. You will have a professional yet friendly team of staff looking after your every need, including an experienced, multi-lingual Villa Manager, and a private chef.
Villa Riva is also a fabulous venue for weddings, celebrations and corporate events as it features a specially designed, covered events platform with a marriage gazebo and a purpose-built food and beverage service area, DJ podium, dedicated bar and guest bathrooms. Plan your dream wedding here and combine it easily with a wonderful vacation with the close family in one of the region's most plush private villas.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
The semi-private, golden-sand beach steps down from the villa is fringed by swaying palms, while clear sea water laps lazily at the shore, distant islands hover on the horizon, and sailboats and ferries pass by in the distance.
This is one of Samui’s finest stretches of sand and once installed at your beachfront villa you may not feel inclined to leave. But should you fancy a change of scenery, you’ll find some rustic beachside restaurants and bars a short drive away, where you can sample fresh local seafood delicacies washed down with a bottle of local beer.
If it’s more sophisticated entertainment you’re looking for, a crop of trendy beach clubs are springing up in the local area and the exclusive Four Seasons Resort and Spa is just minutes away by car, at Laem Yai Bay.More information for Things to do
Although Koh Samui is renowned for its palm-fringed beaches and crystal blue seas, the island has much more to offer besides. Families on holiday with toddlers or teenagers, groups of friends looking for shared fun and adventures, or nightbirds seeking out the island’s best beach clubs, will all find plenty to keep them amused here. Just let your villa manager know what you’re looking for and he or she can make all the necessary arrangements.
In the meantime, here are some of our favourite Samui activities to give you a taste of what’s in store:
- See Old Samui in Nathon: This bustling seaport where car and passenger ferries sail between the island and the Thai Mainland has its own charm and appeal for visitors. Its narrow streets offer a profusion of colourful clothing boutiques, local arts and craft stores, and souvenir shops. The town also boasts its own China Town where old Chinese shophouses bear witness to the town’s exotic history as a strategic trading port and which now sell an eclectic range of bric a brac. Dining at one of the waterfront seafood restaurants, you can experience a taste of authentic spicy, local cuisine, while at the weekly ‘walking street market’ you’ll find a vast selection of delicacies and goods.
- Fisherman’s Village & Night Market: Friday is the ‘Night Market’ at Fisherman’s Village, just 30 minutes’ drive from your villa. Along the beach road, traditional Thai houses have transformed into chic boutiques, trendy restaurants and bars. On Friday evenings, the village explodes into a riot of colour and activity as vendors from all over the island set up shop selling everything from Thai and international street food, to clothing, electronics, local souvenirs and much more. And don’t miss the fire-eater on the beach in front of Coco Tam.
- Samui’s Spirit of Adventure: Sports and adventure enthusiasts will be amazed by the variety of action activities available on Samui to get their adrenaline rush. From kite surfing at Nathon, off-road safaris on three and four-wheeled ATVs or 4WDs, bungee jumping, zip-lining through the rainforest, canopy walks and waterfall hikes to Muay Thai boxing tournaments and high-speed go-karts to name a few.
- Na Muang Waterfall Samui: Samui has a number of spectacular waterfalls of which nearby Na Muang is considered the most picturesque. The name Na Muang refers to the massive purple rocks at the waterfalls. Rocks and tree roots form a natural staircase that leads to the base of Na Muang 1, where a large natural pool sits under the waterfall, so take your bathing costume! 10 minutes further up the mountain is Samui’s most beautiful waterfall, Na Muang 2.
- Sunday Brunch in Samui: Treat your family or friends to a relaxed Sunday brunch at one of a number of popular venues around the island. Graze their fabulous buffets, lounge by the pool and listen to cool jazz at the internationally renowned Nikki Beach Club at Lipa Noi, or check-out the new Chi Beach Club in Bang Rak, or Coast at the Centara Grand on Chaweng Beach. The perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday in Samui.
- Thai Cooking Class: Master the art of Thai cuisine to take home and delight your friends and family. Learn how to make spicy Thai salads, rich and delicious curries and exotic coconut desserts, your resident cook will be delighted to share some of his or her culinary secrets with you.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Majestic, stone-clad entrance leading into the main level of The Clubhouse
- Lounge and dining area with vaulted ceilings, and furnished with fine contemporary Asian art and decor, opening onto the expansive pool deck
- Spacious dining room with a 16-seater round, solid teak table
- Fully equipped, modern show kitchen
- Discreet wet kitchen used by the staff for meal preparation
- Private cinema and video game room with cushioned recliners, accomodating 12 people
- Upper mezzanine furnished with a massive 9-metre sofa, a billiards table, book library and a gaming table
- Fitted wine cellar stocked with over 100 bottles covering the finest vintage and champagne from around the world
- Dedicated health and fitness zone with a fully fitted gym, dry sauna, jacuzzi, shower, changing room and a private massage room
- A wide, wooden, multi-level sun deck fronts The Clubhouse
- The main deck is furnished with sun loungers bordering the 32-metre infinity pool
- A luxurious, eight-person jacuzzi is built into one end of the pool
- A few steps down, the lower deck has sofas where you can relax and enjoy the sea views
- A roofed, poolside relaxation sala or gazebo is ideal for getting massages or curling up with a book
- A larger, barbecue sala next to it seats eight and is perfect for relishing alfresco meals prepared by the private chef
- Steps lead you down to a semi-private beach, shaded by tamarind trees and made comfortable with sun loungers, a Thai massage bed and a purpose-built 'lovers' lounge' installed for an unforgettably romantic sunset
- Floodlit tennis court with AstroTurf surfacing
Grand Master Suite
- Located on the upper level of the master pavilion
- Very generous in terms of space, with a canopied, king-size bed, plus a sofa bed
- Featuring in and outdoor showers, the latter with dramatic views of the sparkling bay below, the marine park and the stunning Samui sunsets
- The bathroom centerpiece is a large whirlpool jacuzzi to enjoy a relaxing bath following a day out
- Study table for when you need to work
- A spacious private terrace with sunbeds and a lounging sofa that overlooks the pool and main sun deck of the villa
Guest Suites 1 & 2
- Located in the master pavilion, on the first floor
- Spacious, luxurious and decorated with striking contemporary Asian art and collectibles
- King-size beds with thick mattresses
- Indulgent bathrooms with large bathtubs
- Disabled friendly - One of the suites and its en-suite bathroom have been specifically designed for guests with mobility challenges and is wheelchair friendly
- Also in the master pavilion
- Perfect for teenagers or nannies traveling with the family
- Twin beds and glass doors
- Ensuite bathroom
Guest Suites 3 & 4 in Villa A
- Floor-to-ceiling wood and glass doors
- Shaded, glass walled balconies featuring endless sea views
- An amazing four-poster bed in the upper suite, plus a lounge sofa
- The ensuite bathroom in the upper suite has a large, built-in tub with shuttered windows
- The lower level suite boasts a king-size bed and a rain shower in the ensuite bathroom
- Its deck is shaded by a tamarind tree and has views of the beach
- Villa A can be used by a nuclear family - parents and two kids, who want to stay in close proximity and have some privacy
Guest Suite 5 (Family Room) in Villa B
- The villa has a room with a king-size bed and another suite has an adjoining bedroom for kids, taking its capacity to 2 adults and 2 kids
- Perfect for a family of four
- The parents’ bedroom is a luxuriously appointed suite with the mattress raised on a platform
- A large bathtub with a hand shower in the ensuite bathroom
- Outdoor covered deck, ideal for a little private play time with the kids
- The kids room has a double bed and an ensuite with a shower
- For some quiet time, Villa B features a dedicated covered deck underneath the bedroom and which overlooks the beach
An experienced, private Thai chef prepares a range of delicious Thai and international dishes from the in-villa menu. You can choose your favourite dishes from the menu and the chef will be happy to customise them to your preferences. Kid-friendly meals are also available.
The menu on offer includes High Tea selections, a full cocktail menu and a choice of fine wines from the cellar. Feel free to request special meals, such as a BBQ or celebration dinner prepared to order and the staff will be happy to comply. The housekeeping staff will help the chef during mealtime service.
Daily breakfast is included in the villa rate. Drinks, along with groceries for the other meals, are charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. Staff will do the shopping and provide receipts for reference. To ensure this can be done in a timely manner, we advise you to plan your meals the evening before.View a sample menu