The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Two-bedroom Villa Avalon II is one of a trio of luxury properties on the Villa Avalon Estate, designed by award-winning Bali architect, Popo Danes. Each private pool villa can be rented individually. The villa is looked after by efficient and friendly staff members (including a competent chef), who work discreetly in the background to provide stellar service from morning until night.
When rented as a whole, the Villa Avalon Estate offers seven spacious bedrooms and makes a paradisiacal wedding venue. The villa’s central location with proximity to clubs, restaurants and shops makes it popular amongst groups of friends.
Villa Avalon II’s traditional Balinese entrance opens onto a delightfully private walled garden, where a living and dining pavilion (with kitchenette) forms the heart of a historic Javanese teakwood joglo, looking out onto a sun terrace and a 7-metre pool. Comfortable chairs invite lazy afternoon siestas and the dining table seats six.
To one side of the living and dining pavilion are the villa’s two bedrooms. The high vaulted ceiling of the sleeping pavilion gives both rooms – one furnished with a king-size bed, the other a queen – a theatrical sense of space, heightened by handsome furnishings and arresting Balinese paintings. Granite basins and walk-in rain showers add glamour to the ensuite bathrooms and there’s generous wardrobe space in the dressing areas. Both bedrooms open onto a shared veranda.
It’s rare to find such a well-established villa that is just a few minutes’ drive from downtown Seminyak. It is a great option for groups looking to be in the thick of action, with the beach on one side and numerous clubs, restaurants and boutiques on the other.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
The Villa Avalon Estate is the very last private residence on a small lane that leads to Canggu's Kayu Putih beach, with its glistening volcanic sand and awesome waves. Furthermore, W Hotel, Potato Head and the famed bars and restaurants of Seminyak are only a 15-minute walk from the villa. A 15-minute amble inland brings you to Canggu Plaza, with its expat-focused supermarket, gelato stop and choice of eateries. Villa Avalon is at an ideal location, close to all the action in Seminyak, and nearby beaches.More information for Things to do
- There are several surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian, where young and old(er) can learn to surf or brush up on their skills.
- Groove to fantastic music and soak up Ibiza’s party vibes at the newly opened Café del Mar. Walking distance from Avalon Villa, this 10000sqm beachfront pool club just may be where you choose to spend your evenings.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at some romantic spots you'll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the 'real' Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts (most of our villas include complimentary membership, otherwise day membership is available ). Round off your work-outs with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel's restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night - for months - and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. Two new beachclubs, Cocoon and Potato Head, are classy seaside party scenes. Then there's La Plancha, a rustic beach bar between Double Six and Gado Gado, very popular, good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, with live music and DJ events. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range dining options here include Wah Wah Gourmet Burger Winebar which specialises in sassy burgers with sexy connotations, and numerous other cheap 'n cheerful options.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms, one with king-size and one with queen-size bed
- Ensuite air-conditioned shower room with rain shower, and non-slip marble floor
In-villa dining is one of the great pleasures of a private villa vacation. There’s nothing more rewarding than gathering around the dining table with family and friends to enjoy a leisurely home-cooked lunch or dinner that has been prepared without your lifting a finger. Villa Avalon’s lovely chef takes great pride in whipping up a menu of Indonesian and international dishes using the freshest ingredients sourced from upmarket delis and local markets alike. Guests may glance through a small suggestion menu for inspiration, or make special requests. Balinese cooking is his specialty and he’s a dab hand at sunset barbecues too. Just discuss your requirements for the day with him or the villa manager.
The chef will happily coordinate the purchase of all provisions on request, including wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks. The best way to organize this is to provide the chef with a cash ‘float’ on arrival. Receipts will be kept and referenced at the end of your stay, and a 20% handling fee with a service charge and a government tax will be applied to cover admin and transport.View a sample menu
Lovely property Lovely staff will come back.05-Jun-2023 - 08-Jun-2023 The Luxe N
Thank you Andy and the whole Villa Avalon team! Your service, generosity and food was great. This was a perfect 'pandemic getaway' to relax, re-charge and enjoy Bali. Thank you and see you again soon.29-Oct-2020 - 03-Nov-2020 Guy K
Incredible location and such attentive villa team. We are sad to go but can't wait to come back. Loved the villa. Thank you.27-Jan-2020 - 31-Jan-2020 Rachel P
Thank you so much to all the Villa Avalon staff for making our stay amazing. Great food and lovely hospitality. See you again soon! Thank you!14-Jan-2020 - 21-Jan-2020 Melanie N
Andy, Dina & the lovely team at Avalon Villas. Thank you so much for your fabulous hospitality! We've had a wonderful stay, lounging by our beautiful private pool and in the gorgeous garden. If only we could have the same at home!!29-Dec-2019 - 03-Jan-2020 Brydie H
Thank you Andy and everyone else of the Villa Avalon team. You made our stay here perfectly, relaxing and enjoyabale. This villa with it's garden and pool is totally amazing and left a perfect "first Bali impression" for us. Thank you all so much and we wish you all the best.15-Oct-2019 - 19-Oct-2019 Timo M
Andy, Widi, Gede, Wayan, Putu...Nengah!!! You guys are the best!!! Thank you for looking after us, feeding us, tidying up after us. You all made a great stay an AMAZING stay. Really Big Cake, you made my birthday AMAZING!!!05-Oct-2019 - 10-Oct-2019 Stephen C
Having spent 7 days here with three families. We cannot speak highly enough of the exceptional care and attention to detail of the Villa Avalon staff. We ate beautiful food and relaxed in the gorgeus surrounds. The yoga and massage topped off a fantastic holiday. Thank you Villa Avalon.27-Sep-2019 - 05-Oct-2019 Juliette K
Words can not express how thankful we are from all the attention and care we received from each of you. This is a truly amazing place, but only because of you making it feel this way. We hope to see you all next year.29-Jul-2019 - 09-Aug-2019 Anthony P
WOW What a wonderful little oasis to stay in. The kids loved the pool (the staff even brought us pool toys upon request) and having some grass to play on. We loved the service, the privacy, the cleanliness and how lovely is it to arrive back everyday to a smile and the question "what would you like for breakfast". Thank you Avalon team for making this a memorable part of our Bali trip.10-Jun-2019 - 14-Jun-2019 Sally T
Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Villa Avalon for a perfect five day stay with you. Your attention to detail has been amazing. Every request we have made has been met with a cheery smile and always achieved a great result. We have felt at home and relaxed but beautifully pampered.25-May-2019 - 29-May-2019 Daniel D
Thank you Villa Avalon for a magical stay. We came with my entire family to celebrate my 50th Birthday and we had the most wonderful time. The staff were so friendly and made our vacation feel like a luxury home. The location was perfect.18-May-2019 - 25-May-2019 Shelley C
Thanks so much for taking such good care of us during our stay. Avalon really is a beautiful oasis and a pleasure to stay in, we feel very privilaged to have spent some time here. We look forward to returning one day, hopefully to share it with more of our family. Thank you all so much.02-Apr-2019 - 07-Apr-2019 Danielle B
What a wonderful relaxing space we have round here in Bali. Staff have been so helpful in making restaurant reservation, ordering taxis for us. We will definitely be back to this luxury hideaway.18-Dec-2018 - 26-Dec-2018 Michael B
Many thanks for your warmth and hospitality. Lovely accommodation, ever helpful and friendly staff - always at our service. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.24-Nov-2018 - 29-Nov-2018 Danielle M
We have had a wonderful stay and the service provided by the staff has been fantastic. The villa is a beautiful place and provided the perfect venue for our family to celebrate our wedding. We look forward to visiting again.05-Oct-2018 - 08-Oct-2018 Jeff A
We stayed in Avalon II for two glorious nights in celebration of our 20th wedding anniversary. Our flight brought us to the villa very late, 3am. Where we were greeted with clean towels and a refreshing drink! This was the lovely of service throughout our stay. The villa was relaxing and dreamy. We would not hesitate to stay here again.20-Sep-2018 - 22-Sep-2018 Theresa B
Many thanks for looking after us so well. We have loved our stay here. The villa and garden are very peaceful and staff very helpful and attentive. Its been a great way for our family to chill out.30-Jun-2018 - 10-Jul-2018 Rodney B
Really good to be here. Thanks a lot for everything and happy to be here again.04-Jun-2018 - 07-Jun-2018 Yang C
Thank you so much for all you have been done for us over the last week. You guys are awesome!!04-Nov-2017 - 11-Nov-2017 Peter S
Thank you Andy, Dina, Putu and the rest of the team for such a warm welcome and for looking after us so well in this beautiful oasis of peace and tranquility.15-Jul-2017 - 01-Aug-2017 Kate A
Thank you so much to Pak Andy and the staff for a wonderful stay at the Villa Avalon II. We had a beautiful peaceful stay and are looking forward to coming back.23-Jun-2017 - 26-Jun-2017 Charlotte L
A Very Big Thank You to Pak Andy & the wonderful team at Avalon. Having visited Bali many times over the years, this has been our best visit by far. Thank you for looking after us!18-Jun-2017 - 22-Jun-2017 Indran T
Andy, Dina and the rest of the Avalon team you are amazing. Thank you so much for making our stay relaxing, carefree and unforgettable. Keep doing what you're doing!!28-May-2017 - 02-Jun-2017 Malcolm C
To Andy, Dina, Putu & All the staff at Avalon Villa. Thank you for making our holiday such a wonderful experience. It was a joy to see your smiling face each day. Nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely recommend the villa to all our friends in Australia & hope to be back soon.11-Oct-2016 - 17-Oct-2016 Monica W
Villa Avalon, so impressed!! Your hospitality was faultless and so welcoming. Thank you for a really amazing experience.30-Sep-2016 - 08-Oct-2016 Steve
Dear Avalon team, We came here to celebrate Virginia's birthday and it has been special from the moment we arrived. We have loved the villa, its space, pool & gorgeous staff & team. Thank you we have loved it, will recommend it & hope to come back.17-Sep-2016 - 22-Sep-2016 Virginia S
To Andy & the team. Thank you for your amazing hospitality, amazing food, amazing staff. We have all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. You'll always be in our thoughts & prayers.22-Aug-2016 - 27-Aug-2016 Teegan L
United Arab Emirates
Our family of five had a fantastic time staying at Avalon II, Andy and the staff were attentive, helpful, and discreet, and helped guide around our first time in Canggu. The villa itself was excellent, quiet, and a great location for relaxation. The staff were the highlight of our stay, and we would recommend Avalon II13-May-2016 - 17-May-2016 Nao W
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service