The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Two-bedroom Villa Avalon II is one of a trio of luxury properties on the Villa Avalon Estate, designed by award-winning Bali architect, Popo Danes. Each private pool villa can be rented individually. The villa is looked after by efficient and friendly staff members (including a competent chef), who work discreetly in the background to provide stellar service from morning until night.
When rented as a whole, the Villa Avalon Estate offers seven spacious bedrooms and makes a paradisiacal wedding venue. Located steps from the beach, the villa’s central location with proximity to clubs, restaurants and shops makes it popular amongst groups of friends.
Villa Avalon II’s traditional Balinese entrance opens onto a delightfully private walled garden, where a living and dining pavilion (with kitchenette) forms the heart of a historic Javanese teakwood joglo, looking out onto a sun terrace and a 7-metre pool. Comfortable chairs invite lazy afternoon siestas and the dining table seats six.
To one side of the living and dining pavilion are the villa’s two bedrooms. The high vaulted ceiling of the sleeping pavilion gives both rooms – one furnished with a king-size bed, the other a queen – a theatrical sense of space, heightened by handsome furnishings and arresting Balinese paintings. Granite basins and walk-in rain showers add glamour to the ensuite bathrooms and there’s generous wardrobe space in the dressing areas. Both bedrooms open onto a shared veranda.
It’s rare to find such a well-established villa only 50m from the beach and yet just a few minutes’ drive from downtown Seminyak. It is a great option for groups looking to be in the thick of action, with the beach on one side and numerous clubs, restaurants and boutiques on the other. Just beyond the entrance to Villa Avalon II is La Laguna – a prize spot for sunset cocktails, and a short stroll along the sand brings you to Mozaic and Potato Head beach clubs and the W Hotel.
Alfresco dining with tropical ambiance
Comfortable ensuite bedrooms
Easy walk to the beach
Close to clubs & restaurants
"Incredible location and such attentive villa team. We are sad to go but can't wait to come back. Loved the villa. Thank you."
Rates and Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 31-Oct-2020.
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms, one with king-size and one with queen-size bed
- Ensuite air-conditioned shower room with rain shower, and non-slip marble floor
The Villa Avalon Estate is the very last private residence on a small lane that leads to Canggu’s Kayu Putih beach, with its glistening volcanic sand and awesome waves. Only a temple and a small lagoon – over which a rustic timber walkway leads to kilometres of sandy beach – lie between the villa and the ocean. La Laguna, a charming ‘boho-batik’ restaurant and sunset bar, is a hop, skip and jump away. Furthermore, W Hotel, Potato Head and the famed bars and restaurants of Seminyak are only a 15-minute walk from the villa. A 15-minute amble inland brings you to Canggu Plaza, with its expat-focused supermarket, gelato stop and choice of eateries. Villa Avalon is at an ideal location, close to all the action in Seminyak, and footsteps from the beach.
Things to doYour Villa Manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too; most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Avalon.
- There are several surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian, where young and old(er) can learn to surf or brush up on their skills.
- Groove to fantastic music and soak up Ibiza’s party vibes at the newly opened Café del Mar. Walking distance from Avalon Villa, this 10000sqm beachfront pool club just may be where you choose to spend your evenings.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at La Laguna, just outside the entrance of the villa. A restaurant and bar entirely made out of driftwood, this is probably the most romantic spot you’ll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the 'real' Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts (most of our villas include complimentary membership, otherwise day membership is available ). Round off your work-outs with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel's restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night - for months - and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. While Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, two new beachclubs, Cocoon and Potato Head, are classy seaside alternatives. Then there's La Plancha, a rustic beach bar between Double Six and Gado Gado, very popular, good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, with live music and DJ events. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range dining options here include Wah Wah Gourmet Burger Winebar which specialises in sassy burgers with sexy connotations, and numerous other cheap 'n cheerful options.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (27)
Rachel P, Singapore, 27-Jan-2020 - 31-Jan-2020Incredible location and such attentive villa team. We are sad to go but can't wait to come back. Loved the villa. Thank you.
Melanie N, Australia, 14-Jan-2020 - 21-Jan-2020Thank you so much to all the Villa Avalon staff for making our stay amazing. Great food and lovely hospitality. See you again soon! Thank you!
Brydie H, Australia, 29-Dec-2019 - 03-Jan-2020Andy, Dina & the lovely team at Avalon Villas. Thank you so much for your fabulous hospitality! We've had a wonderful stay, lounging by our beautiful private pool and in the gorgeous garden. If only we could have the same at home!!
Timo M, Germany, 15-Oct-2019 - 19-Oct-2019Thank you Andy and everyone else of the Villa Avalon team. You made our stay here perfectly, relaxing and enjoyabale. This villa with it's garden and pool is totally amazing and left a perfect "first Bali impression" for us. Thank you all so much and we wish you all the best.
Stephen C, Australia, 05-Oct-2019 - 10-Oct-2019Andy, Widi, Gede, Wayan, Putu...Nengah!!! You guys are the best!!! Thank you for looking after us, feeding us, tidying up after us. You all made a great stay an AMAZING stay. Really Big Cake, you made my birthday AMAZING!!!
Juliette K, Australia, 27-Sep-2019 - 05-Oct-2019Having spent 7 days here with three families. We cannot speak highly enough of the exceptional care and attention to detail of the Villa Avalon staff. We ate beautiful food and relaxed in the gorgeus surrounds. The yoga and massage topped off a fantastic holiday. Thank you Villa Avalon.
Anthony P, Indonesia, 29-Jul-2019 - 09-Aug-2019Words can not express how thankful we are from all the attention and care we received from each of you. This is a truly amazing place, but only because of you making it feel this way. We hope to see you all next year.
Sally T, Australia, 10-Jun-2019 - 14-Jun-2019WOW What a wonderful little oasis to stay in. The kids loved the pool (the staff even brought us pool toys upon request) and having some grass to play on. We loved the service, the privacy, the cleanliness and how lovely is it to arrive back everyday to a smile and the question "what would you like for breakfast". Thank you Avalon team for making this a memorable part of our Bali trip.
Daniel D, Singapore, 25-May-2019 - 29-May-2019Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Villa Avalon for a perfect five day stay with you. Your attention to detail has been amazing. Every request we have made has been met with a cheery smile and always achieved a great result. We have felt at home and relaxed but beautifully pampered.
Shelley C, Australia, 18-May-2019 - 25-May-2019Thank you Villa Avalon for a magical stay. We came with my entire family to celebrate my 50th Birthday and we had the most wonderful time. The staff were so friendly and made our vacation feel like a luxury home. The location was perfect.
Danielle B, Australia, 02-Apr-2019 - 07-Apr-2019Thanks so much for taking such good care of us during our stay. Avalon really is a beautiful oasis and a pleasure to stay in, we feel very privilaged to have spent some time here. We look forward to returning one day, hopefully to share it with more of our family. Thank you all so much.
Michael B, Indonesia, 18-Dec-2018 - 26-Dec-2018What a wonderful relaxing space we have round here in Bali. Staff have been so helpful in making restaurant reservation, ordering taxis for us. We will definitely be back to this luxury hideaway.
Danielle M, Singapore, 24-Nov-2018 - 29-Nov-2018Many thanks for your warmth and hospitality. Lovely accommodation, ever helpful and friendly staff - always at our service. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Jeff A, Indonesia, 05-Oct-2018 - 08-Oct-2018We have had a wonderful stay and the service provided by the staff has been fantastic. The villa is a beautiful place and provided the perfect venue for our family to celebrate our wedding. We look forward to visiting again.
Theresa B, United States, 20-Sep-2018 - 22-Sep-2018We stayed in Avalon II for two glorious nights in celebration of our 20th wedding anniversary. Our flight brought us to the villa very late, 3am. Where we were greeted with clean towels and a refreshing drink! This was the lovely of service throughout our stay. The villa was relaxing and dreamy. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
Rodney B, Malaysia, 30-Jun-2018 - 10-Jul-2018Many thanks for looking after us so well. We have loved our stay here. The villa and garden are very peaceful and staff very helpful and attentive. Its been a great way for our family to chill out.
Yang C, China, 04-Jun-2018 - 07-Jun-2018Really good to be here. Thanks a lot for everything and happy to be here again.
Peter S, Singapore, 04-Nov-2017 - 11-Nov-2017Thank you so much for all you have been done for us over the last week. You guys are awesome!!
Kate A, United Kingdom, 15-Jul-2017 - 01-Aug-2017Thank you Andy, Dina, Putu and the rest of the team for such a warm welcome and for looking after us so well in this beautiful oasis of peace and tranquility.
Charlotte L, Indonesia, 23-Jun-2017 - 26-Jun-2017Thank you so much to Pak Andy and the staff for a wonderful stay at the Villa Avalon II. We had a beautiful peaceful stay and are looking forward to coming back.
Indran T, Singapore, 18-Jun-2017 - 22-Jun-2017A Very Big Thank You to Pak Andy & the wonderful team at Avalon. Having visited Bali many times over the years, this has been our best visit by far. Thank you for looking after us!
Malcolm C, Australia, 28-May-2017 - 02-Jun-2017Andy, Dina and the rest of the Avalon team you are amazing. Thank you so much for making our stay relaxing, carefree and unforgettable. Keep doing what you're doing!!
Monica W, Australia, 11-Oct-2016 - 17-Oct-2016To Andy, Dina, Putu & All the staff at Avalon Villa. Thank you for making our holiday such a wonderful experience. It was a joy to see your smiling face each day. Nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely recommend the villa to all our friends in Australia & hope to be back soon.
Steve, Indonesia, 30-Sep-2016 - 08-Oct-2016Villa Avalon, so impressed!! Your hospitality was faultless and so welcoming. Thank you for a really amazing experience.
Virginia S, Australia, 17-Sep-2016 - 22-Sep-2016Dear Avalon team, We came here to celebrate Virginia's birthday and it has been special from the moment we arrived. We have loved the villa, its space, pool & gorgeous staff & team. Thank you we have loved it, will recommend it & hope to come back.
Teegan L, United Arab Emirates, 22-Aug-2016 - 27-Aug-2016To Andy & the team. Thank you for your amazing hospitality, amazing food, amazing staff. We have all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. You'll always be in our thoughts & prayers.
Nao W, Singapore, 13-May-2016 - 17-May-2016Our family of five had a fantastic time staying at Avalon II, Andy and the staff were attentive, helpful, and discreet, and helped guide around our first time in Canggu. The villa itself was excellent, quiet, and a great location for relaxation. The staff were the highlight of our stay, and we would recommend Avalon II
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions