The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Yearning for a sand-between-the-toes tropical island experience? Fantasising about an away-from-it-all beachfront home? Consider your dreams fulfilled at the sublime Villa Seascape on Nusa Lembongan, a small island off the southeast coast of Bali.
The dictionary defines the word seascape as a view of an expanse of sea. It’s the perfect name for this fabulous five-bedroom villa that enjoys a rare, absolute beachfront setting on the edge of small cove. Across the bay ocean rollers send dramatic spumes of spray high above the headland, Devil’s Tear; at night the lights of Sanur glimmer on Bali’s mainland 12 kilometres away across the Badung Straits.
Designed by Bali-based Italian architect Valentina Audrito, noted for her playful use of space, Villa Seascape offers an extraordinary variety of living areas, orbiting a double-height living room that spills onto a poolside entertainment terrace with access onto the beach. The interiors are thoroughly contemporary, with chic minimalist furniture in cool aqua colours resting on polished pebble floors, warmed by the creative use of bamboo, teakwood, terrazzo and shell. With the exception of the master bedroom pavilion, privately tucked away in the garden behind, every room in the villa enjoys spectacular ocean views.
This elegant villa promises magical experiences for families and groups of friends seeking luxury living and a laid-back vibe in a blissful beachfront setting. Daytime, recline in the shallows of the pool or on an oversized beanbag on the terrace, then convene at the pool bar for a light lunch served by the ever-attentive butler. Take an afternoon siesta on the suspended, netted-floor mezzanine, or draw the blackout curtains in the media room and languish on the gigantic floor cushion in front of a good film. Enjoy a dazzling sunset around the fire-pit or a cocktail at Sandy Bay Beach Club a minute’s walk along the beach. before tucking into a beachfront barbecue or gourmet meal prepared by the talented villa chef. After such a day, the supreme comfort of your suite and a blissful night’s sleep awaits.
Guests arriving in Bali late afternoon or evening should arrange overnight accommodation in Sanur and ferry transfers to Nusa Lembongan the following morning as sea crossings after 5pm are not recommended. A complimentary buggy will meet guests at Mushroom Bay on Nusa Lembongan for transfers to the villa.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Seascape occupies a commanding position on a small crescent beach on the south-western shore of Nusa Lembongan overlooking the Devil’s Tear, a local landmark where breakers crash along the limestone headland. The cove is home to a handful of prestigious villas, as well as the Sandy Bay Beach Club, which has a popular beachside restaurant and spa. While kids will enjoy playing on the sand, it’s not advisable to swim in the cove due to strong surf and currents. But Dream Beach, a lovely swimming beach, is just a 10-minute stroll away across the headland, while a 15-minute walk northwards brings you to the gentle waters and noted restaurants and bars of Mushroom Bay.More information for Things to do
Villa Seascape’s staff has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will happily share insights on island living. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on Nusa Lembongan and its bigger, wilder neighbour, Nusa Penida.
- Clamber across the rocks to Devil’s Tear, a craggy limestone outcrop on the southern tip of Sandy Bay; on a clear day, you can see Bali’s sacred mountain.
- Head for Dream Beach, a 10-minute walk southwards along the cliff path, for a swim in a cove of shallow sloping sand, followed by lunch at Café Pandan, set on the cliff top above the beach.
- Let our manager book a jukung, a colourfully painted traditional fishing outrigger, so you can cruise the coastline, visit quiet beaches and enjoy a spot of snorkelling.
- Visit the deserted beaches and blue lagoons of Nusa Lembongan’s tiny neighbour, Nusa Ceningan, linked by the Yellow Bridge.
- Adrenaline junkies, visit Mahana Point on Nusa Ceningan, and hurl yourself off the cliff top into the sea! Or order a cold Bintang beer from the café and watch the surfers cresting huge rollers below.
- Take a leisurely tour of the island visiting temples, mangroves, beaches and the villages of Lembongan and Jungutbatu. Ask our manager to organise bicycles, scooters or a beach buggy for you.
- Pop over to the Beach Club at Sandy Bay for an evening cocktail and barbecue of fresh fish and meats.
- Visit the Underground House in Lembongan Village, a labyrinth of caves excavated from the limestone rock by local farmer and priest Made Biasa using only a hammer, chisel – and 15 years patience and hard work.
- Climb the steps to Pura Puncak Sari, a sacred hilltop temple which commands fabulous views over the neighboring islands and Bali’s east coast.
- Don’t miss the spectacular natural rock arch over the turquoise waters of Broken Beach (Pasih Uug). Hike or bike to get to this amazing cove on Nusa Penida’s north west tip – and don’t forget your camera. Although you can’t actually swim here as there’s no access to the water, you’ll be able to cool off at nearby Angel’s Billabong.
- Angel’s Billabong (Kolam Para Bidadari) is a natural infinity pool of crystal clear river water flowing into the sea, framed by craggy rocks and cliffs overlooking the ocean. Take a dip with the angels and enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Watch out as waves hit the rocks and send great plumes of water into the sky at Smoky Beach (Pasih Andus) – just the place for a refreshing shower!
- Take your mask and snorkel to Crystal Bay (Surganya Pecinta) where the water is clear, the waves are calm and beautiful clusters of coral – home to colourful tropical fish – are waiting to be discovered.
- It’s a long steep climb down to the white sands and crystal-clear waters of Kelingking Beach, but even if you just visit to take photos of the unique T-Rex-shaped cliff formation from the top, your trip will be worth it.
- Nusa Penida is a wonderful destination for divers. Let our manager book a few dives with Villa Voyage’s recommended dive center for your chance to get up close and personal with magnificent Manta rays at the eponymously named Manta Point or, from late July to November, Mola-Mola, huge oceanic sunfish. For the less experienced diver, there are easier flat reef and wall dives in the crystal clear waters around Nusa Lembongan.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Huge double-height open-plan fan-cooled living room with a choice of seating areas, NID music system and Bose speakers.
- Guest kitchen with breakfast island, hob, fridge freezer and wine fridge.
- Dining terrace with seating for 10.
- Media room with 3m circular mattress piled high with cushions, projector with 260cm x 105cm retractable screen, sound bar, and digital movie library. (This room has an attached bathroom and can be converted to create a fifth bedroom).
- 15m x 4.9m pebble-lined swimming pool looking over the beach and ocean.
- Circular pebble-stone pool terrace with beanbag sun-loungers and seating built into a curved limestone wall.
- Sail-shaded poolside entertainment area with bar counter (can seat 10 for alfresco dining), sink and fridge.
- Beachfront sitting area with fire pit.
- Poolside shower and washroom.
- Private steps directly onto the beach.
Garden Cottage Guest Suite
- A spacious, upper-floor, air-conditioned bedroom set back from the main house (above the service kitchen and staff quarters).
- Light and airy, with mirror walls increasing the sense of space.
- Super-king bed, and seating area with sofa set before 52-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player.
- Large breezy bathroom with pebble flooring, twin basins, and rain shower.
- Helpful extras include kimonos, slippers and safety box.
Cloud Guest Suite
- Ground-floor, air-conditioned guest bedroom with pool and ocean views.
- Super-king bed.
- Bi-fold doors open onto the terrace, with seating area.
- Huge air-conditioned bathroom with statement bathtub, twin basins, rain-shower, wall of wardrobes, and courtyard with alfresco shower.
Boat Guest Suite
- Upper-floor, air-conditioned bedroom with magnificent ocean views.
- Statement terrazzo bathtub built into a teak platform behind the super-king bed.
- Cushioned seating area along one wall, and bank of wardrobes in entry hall.
- Furnished private balcony.
- Enormous bathroom with twin basins, rain shower enclosure and seating area.
Triple bed room
- Upper-floor, air-conditioned bedroom with wide ocean views.
- Private balcony with seating.
- This triple room can be set up with two singles and a sofabed, or a double and a sofabed.
- Bank of wardrobes along the entry hall.
- Bathroom with twin basins, statement bathtub, rain shower and seating.
- Ground floor, air-conditioned with 3m circular mattress.
- Equipped with a projector with 260cm x 105cm retractable screen, sound bar, and digital movie library.
- Semi-open ensuite bathroom, walls of mirror, terrazzo tub with rain shower, alfresco shower in the courtyard and twin basins.
One of the many highlights of a Seascape holiday is in-villa dining. Guests at Villa Seascape enjoy the expertise of their own very accomplished chef who is on hand to prepare breakfast (included in the rate), lunch and dinner daily.
The villa’s reasonably priced menu covers Indonesian, Asian and international dishes, from poolside snacks, salads and light lunches to seafood barbecues and gourmet dinners – all served home-style either on the dining terrace or at the pool bar counter. The chef is happy to tailor meals to meet personal taste, special requests and dietary preferences, and the menu includes vegetarian options and children’s favourites. A stay is surely not complete without sampling some of Bali’s celebrated culinary specialities such as Babi Guling (roast spiced suckling pig) and Ayam Betutu (fragrant Balinese steamed chicken).
We encourage you to plan meals a day in advance with the villa manager and chef, to allow time to shop for the freshest ingredients — many of which need to be ordered in from mainland Bali.View a sample menu
One of the best villa in Bali. We have stayed in all kind of villas around the world but villa seascape is the only one with a unique home design. We love the seashells in the villa. The staffs were providing their best service everyday and Sura was doing his best to fulfill our request. We want to come back again during the day season and hopefully we can see the sunset.26-Jan-2023 - 30-Jan-2023 JING L
We all had an absolute blast at Seascape for the week. The staff went beyond in every aspect of our stay. We will definitely be recommending this place. We also be back one day soon to enjoy this special place again.25-Nov-2022 - 30-Nov-2022 Thomas W
Thank you so much for having us! We have had the most incredible time and we feel so spoilt. You have looked after us well.29-Oct-2022 - 02-Nov-2022 William G
Thank you so much to Sura and the team for making sure we had best time. Hope fully we will come back another year.11-Aug-2022 - 16-Aug-2022 Sarah B
On behalf of our whole family would like to express our gratitude and love for sura and his team, and this beautiful plan. Surely, we will come back someday and we will meet again.10-Jul-2022 - 19-Jul-2022 Steven J
Thank you so much for an extraordinary stay. We loved the Villa Seascape and more the team. Such a great and harmonic environment with the best breakfast,lunch and dinner. And we loved the the plan sura shared us on the island, snorkeling and explore lembongan.30-Jun-2022 - 04-Jul-2022 Daniela S
A wonderful location! Modern, clean, perfect view. Villa Management and staff were excellent and fulfilled all our wishes in no time! Good Chef as well with a non-price menu. We loved it so much that we extended our stay.09-Jun-2022 - 14-Jun-2022 Sebastian M
Villa Seascape Team, many thanks for all. We had such an amazing stay at Seascape. The service is superb. You have great staff. Please thanks each one of them for making our stay unforgettable. We hope to come back again soon. Again thank you very much on behalf of My Family.28-Apr-2022 - 01-May-2022 Natasha D
Amazing villa, we celebrated a birthday party here and it was very well prepared. We had an unforgettable experience here, amazing view, friendly staff and yummy food. Looking forward to stay here again.24-Mar-2022 - 27-Mar-2022 Marino S
Thank you Seascape for the service. The service was amazing , food so delicious, and the staff very helpful and nice. We are celebrate birthday party here and the staff prepared all like pro. We are so happy staying here. Definitely will be back here soon.18-Dec-2021 - 21-Dec-2021 YULIANA R
Thanks Villa Seascape for letting us stay, the food is fantastic, the service is superior and high quality. The staff is very helpful, pleasant. The view is very prepossessing. I will recommend this villa to all my friends and will come to stay again. High recommended villa.12-Dec-2021 - 17-Dec-2021 Ibu Christine H
The villa is amazing. There is nothing more we can ask for from a beach holiday destination. The beach, the pool, just everything. We are going to miss this place and we will surely be coming back here in a few years time. The staff is helpful and they have a good cook too.14-Nov-2021 - 18-Nov-2021 Shai T
We enjoy our stay at Villa Seascape. Amazing view. The villa is very accommodating and the staff are helpful. We definitely coming back.09-Nov-2021 - 12-Nov-2021 Belinda S
Amazing welcoming staff an arrival,who have been taking all of our needs,beautiful,clean place and amazing food everyday. We so happy with every stay and wish to back again very soon.29-Oct-2021 - 31-Oct-2021 Jonny M
Seven days spent in perfect tranquillity. A beautiful villa made perfect by its amazing team. No request was too much to ask. The Seascape team helped us feel right at home.04-Oct-2021 - 10-Oct-2021 Angeline M
The food was spectacular. Thank you to the team that was also very helpful and attentive.24-Sep-2021 - 26-Sep-2021 Jimmy G
Spectacular villa! Food is surprisingly delicious. Yami and team are super helpful.07-Jul-2021 - 08-Jul-2021 Sandra P
I had an amazing stay. Nice view and friendly staff. Looking forward to staying here again!27-Jun-2021 - 29-Jun-2021 Satya P
Thank you Seascape team! We had such a wonderful time staying at this beautiful villa. The staff has been excellent, especially with the BBQ dinner. Thank you for sharing this piece of heaven with us!18-Jun-2021 - 23-Jun-2021 Ryan F
Amazing! We loved every minute of our super special stay. We will be back very often. Thank you to the amazing team and Sura.10-Apr-2021 - 17-Apr-2021 Alex C
Thank you so much Seascape team, You guys are awesome. We had so much fun. We will be back for sure, hopefully soon. Thank you once again for everything. Keep up the good job.16-Mar-2021 - 19-Mar-2021 Merry K
Thanks folks, that was a wonderful stay. Magnificent location, wonderful staff and a superb Chef. I will be back. See you soon and stay healthy.04-Mar-2021 - 08-Mar-2021 Rene S
I absolutely loved staying here. I hope I can come back soon. Thank you.12-Feb-2021 - 14-Feb-2021 Bernard V
Thank you so much for the wonderful and incredible service. We had so much fun. The Chef is super talented and humble.24-Sep-2020 - 27-Sep-2020 Swan B
We loved our stay here ! The staff have done such a great job at making this stay fun, comfortable and friendly. All the special touches to make my birthday fun with cake, fireworks, and the banner made this experience once in a lifetime. Breakfast everyday all was so yummy. Loved the noodles!13-Mar-2020 - 16-Mar-2020 Kimberley J
Fantastic villa with a great view and impeccable service. Breakfast was filling and the calamari was so tasty. Loved the personal attention to detail. Like the Nespresso machine and music speakers. I would recommended to all my friends.08-Mar-2020 - 11-Mar-2020 Adrian L
Simply glorious stay here at Seascape. Staff led by Sura were fantastic. Great memories ,great food, great company thank you.17-Feb-2020 - 18-Feb-2020 Clay M
What an AMAZING villa! We have had a magical stay, great food, and very attentive staff - they were excellent. Ocean front and gorgeous pool, stunning sunsets which were spectacular. Thank you for making our stay truly special and memorable.05-Jan-2020 - 09-Jan-2020 Jade T
We had the absolute, most amazing time at Villa Seascape. The staff was amazing, the rooms were beautifully decorated, the food was delicious, I wish that we were able to stay here forever. Thank you.05-Dec-2019 - 07-Dec-2019 Keelie F
This villa experience was beyond our expectation - the view, the sound of ocean as we woke up, the amazing staff. We had the best time. I will definitely be coming back and telling all our friends and family.06-May-2019 - 08-May-2019 Will N
All meraviglioso staff di Villa Seascape, um gramde grazie.19-Apr-2019 - 26-Apr-2019 Richard M
Thank you for all these things. Pool, floats, turn down service, cargo nets, awesome, fun, nice staff. Overall even though it was only three days, we will all remember. We loved it here, thank you all.08-Apr-2019 - 12-Apr-2019 Thor D
The food is good, room is clean. Thank you so much Yami and see you next time.23-Mar-2019 - 25-Mar-2019 Chao W
The food is good. Cleaning good - swimming pool is clean. The barbecue dinner is very good.27-Jan-2019 - 30-Jan-2019 Shuang L
Amazing food, amazing staff, amazing time. Love you all.08-Jan-2019 - 10-Jan-2019 Artur K
Thanks so much to Yami and the team, we had the most amazing time. This house is beautiful. We have loved all activities, especially daily walks to Devils tear drop. Also loved our New years eve feast - so delicious.28-Dec-2018 - 04-Jan-2019 Paul H
Thank you for the most wonderful week. Yami (butler) and the team looked after us so well, everything was absolutely perfect. The house is so beautiful but it was the team that made it so special. Extra thanks for organizing Nathan's 30th Birthday party - it was beyond what we imagined! We will miss the beautiful breakfast too.06-Dec-2018 - 13-Dec-2018 Meg B
Coming all the way from Colombia paid off. Seascape villa is a top destination with great staff, great food, great comfort and great taste in decor. We will call it great Seascape villa.24-Jun-2018 - 28-Jun-2018 Julian M