The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Yearning for a sand-between-the-toes tropical island experience? Fantasising about an away-from-it-all beachfront home? Consider your dreams fulfilled at the sublime Villa Seascape on Nusa Lembongan, a small island off the southeast coast of Bali.
The dictionary defines the word seascape as a view of an expanse of sea. It’s the perfect name for this fabulous five-bedroom villa that enjoys a rare, absolute beachfront setting on the edge of small cove. Across the bay ocean rollers send dramatic spumes of spray high above the headland, Devil’s Tear; at night the lights of Sanur glimmer on Bali’s mainland 12 kilometres away across the Badung Straits.
Designed by Bali-based Italian architect Valentina Audrito, noted for her playful use of space, Villa Seascape offers an extraordinary variety of living areas, orbiting a double-height living room that spills onto a poolside entertainment terrace with access onto the beach. The interiors are thoroughly contemporary, with chic minimalist furniture in cool aqua colours resting on polished pebble floors, warmed by the creative use of bamboo, teakwood, terrazzo and shell. With the exception of the master bedroom pavilion, privately tucked away in the garden behind, every room in the villa enjoys spectacular ocean views.
This elegant villa promises magical experiences for families and groups of friends seeking luxury living and a laid-back vibe in a blissful beachfront setting. Daytime, recline in the shallows of the pool or on an oversized beanbag on the terrace, then convene at the pool bar for a light lunch served by the ever-attentive butler. Take an afternoon siesta on the suspended, netted-floor mezzanine, or draw the blackout curtains in the media room and languish on the gigantic floor cushion in front of a good film. Enjoy a dazzling sunset around the fire-pit or a cocktail at Sandy Bay Beach Club a minute’s walk along the beach, before tucking into a beachfront barbecue or gourmet meal prepared by the talented villa chef. After such a day, the supreme comfort of your suite and a blissful night’s sleep awaits.
Guests arriving in Bali late afternoon or evening should arrange overnight accommodation in Sanur and ferry transfers to Nusa Lembongan the following morning as sea crossings after 5pm are not recommended. A complimentary buggy will meet guests at Mushroom Bay on Nusa Lembongan for transfers to the villa.
Fabulous beachfront location
Stunning ocean views
Fantastic entertainment space
Stylish tropical island retreat
Gourmet meals by villa chef
"We loved our stay here ! The staff have done such a great job at making this stay fun, comfortable and friendly. All the special touches to make my birthday fun with cake, fireworks, and the banner made this experience once in a lifetime. Breakfast everyday all was so yummy. Loved the noodles!"
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Also, enjoy up to 30% off your stay. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards, for stays until 25 June 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings from 19 February 2020, and for stays before 25 June 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 03-May-2020.
- Huge double-height open-plan fan-cooled living room with a choice of seating areas, NID music system and Bose speakers.
- Guest kitchen with breakfast island, hob, fridge freezer and wine fridge.
- Dining terrace with seating for 10.
- Media room with 3m circular mattress piled high with cushions, projector with 260cm x 105cm retractable screen, sound bar, and digital movie library. (This room has an attached bathroom and can be converted to create a fifth bedroom).
- 15m x 4.9m pebble-lined swimming pool looking over the beach and ocean.
- Circular pebble-stone pool terrace with beanbag sun-loungers and seating built into a curved limestone wall.
- Sail-shaded poolside entertainment area with bar counter (can seat 10 for alfresco dining), sink and fridge.
- Beachfront sitting area with fire pit.
- Poolside shower and washroom.
- Private steps directly onto the beach.
Garden Cottage Guest Suite
- A spacious, upper-floor, air-conditioned bedroom set back from the main house (above the service kitchen and staff quarters).
- Light and airy, with mirror walls increasing the sense of space.
- Super-king bed, and seating area with sofa set before 52-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player.
- Large breezy bathroom with pebble flooring, twin basins, and rain shower.
- Helpful extras include kimonos, slippers and safety box.
Cloud Guest Suite
- Ground-floor, air-conditioned guest bedroom with pool and ocean views.
- Super-king bed.
- Bi-fold doors open onto the terrace, with seating area.
- Huge air-conditioned bathroom with statement bathtub, twin basins, rain-shower, wall of wardrobes, and courtyard with alfresco shower.
Boat Guest Suite
- Upper-floor, air-conditioned bedroom with magnificent ocean views.
- Statement terrazzo bathtub built into a teak platform behind the super-king bed.
- Cushioned seating area along one wall, and bank of wardrobes in entry hall.
- Furnished private balcony.
- Enormous bathroom with twin basins, rain shower enclosure and seating area.
Triple bed room
- Upper-floor, air-conditioned bedroom with wide ocean views.
- Private balcony with seating.
- This triple room can be set up with two singles and a sofabed, or a double and a sofabed.
- Bank of wardrobes along the entry hall.
- Bathroom with twin basins, statement bathtub, rain shower and seating.
- Ground floor, air-conditioned with 3m circular mattress.
- Equipped with a projector with 260cm x 105cm retractable screen, sound bar, and digital movie library.
- Semi-open ensuite bathroom, walls of mirror, terrazzo tub with rain shower, alfresco shower in the courtyard and twin basins.
Villa Seascape occupies a commanding position on a small crescent beach on the south-western shore of Nusa Lembongan overlooking the Devil’s Tear, a local landmark where breakers crash along the limestone headland. The cove is home to a handful of prestigious villas, as well as the Sandy Bay Beach Club, which has a popular beachside restaurant and spa. While kids will enjoy playing on the sand, it’s not advisable to swim in the cove due to strong surf and currents. But Dream Beach, a lovely swimming beach, is just a 10-minute stroll away across the headland, while a 15-minute walk northwards brings you to the gentle waters and noted restaurants and bars of Mushroom Bay.
Things to do
Villa Seascape’s staff has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will happily share insights on island living. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on Nusa Lembongan and its bigger, wilder neighbour, Nusa Penida.
- Clamber across the rocks to Devil’s Tear, a craggy limestone outcrop on the southern tip of Sandy Bay; on a clear day, you can see Bali’s sacred mountain.
- Head for Dream Beach, a 10-minute walk southwards along the cliff path, for a swim in a cove of shallow sloping sand, followed by lunch at Café Pandan, set on the cliff top above the beach.
- Let our manager book a jukung, a colourfully painted traditional fishing outrigger, so you can cruise the coastline, visit quiet beaches and enjoy a spot of snorkelling.
- Visit the deserted beaches and blue lagoons of Nusa Lembongan’s tiny neighbour, Nusa Ceningan, linked by the Yellow Bridge.
- Adrenaline junkies, visit Mahana Point on Nusa Ceningan, and hurl yourself off the cliff top into the sea! Or order a cold Bintang beer from the café and watch the surfers cresting huge rollers below.
- Take a leisurely tour of the island visiting temples, mangroves, beaches and the villages of Lembongan and Jungutbatu. Ask our manager to organise bicycles, scooters or a beach buggy for you.
- Stroll into Mushroom Bay one evening for a romantic beachfront dinner at Café Bali. Or pop over to the Beach Club at Sandy Bay for an evening cocktail and barbecue of fresh fish and meats.
- Visit the Underground House in Lembongan Village, a labyrinth of caves excavated from the limestone rock by local farmer and priest Made Biasa using only a hammer, chisel – and 15 years patience and hard work.
- Climb the steps to Pura Puncak Sari, a sacred hilltop temple which commands fabulous views over the neighboring islands and Bali’s east coast.
- Don’t miss the spectacular natural rock arch over the turquoise waters of Broken Beach (Pasih Uug). Hike or bike to get to this amazing cove on Nusa Penida’s north west tip – and don’t forget your camera. Although you can’t actually swim here as there’s no access to the water, you’ll be able to cool off at nearby Angel’s Billabong.
- Angel’s Billabong (Kolam Para Bidadari) is a natural infinity pool of crystal clear river water flowing into the sea, framed by craggy rocks and cliffs overlooking the ocean. Take a dip with the angels and enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Watch out as waves hit the rocks and send great plumes of water into the sky at Smoky Beach (Pasih Andus) – just the place for a refreshing shower!
- Take your mask and snorkel to Crystal Bay (Surganya Pecinta) where the water is clear, the waves are calm and beautiful clusters of coral – home to colourful tropical fish – are waiting to be discovered.
- It’s a long steep climb down to the white sands and crystal-clear waters of Kelingking Beach, but even if you just visit to take photos of the unique T-Rex-shaped cliff formation from the top, your trip will be worth it.
- Nusa Penida is a wonderful destination for divers. Let our manager book a few dives with Villa Voyage’s recommended dive center for your chance to get up close and personal with magnificent Manta rays at the eponymously named Manta Point or, from late July to November, Mola-Mola, huge oceanic sunfish. For the less experienced diver, there are easier flat reef and wall dives in the crystal clear waters around Nusa Lembongan.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions