The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Perhaps one of the most inspired and photo-worthy locations in the whole of Indonesia, Sira Beach, upon which Villa Anandita sits in North Lombok, is a picture of tropical perfection with its powder white sands, gently lapping crystal waters, swaying coconut palms and volcanic backdrops, and all supported by abject luxury, loads of facilities, and very fine food indeed. Prestigious neighbours in this out-of-town setting include Hotel Tugu and The Oberoi, Lombok.
Anandita's four bedrooms are large and airy, opening out to the vast and expansive garden. Furthermore, they are well spaced out around the main pavilion to ensure that everyone gets optimum privacy. The villa's living areas, both indoors and out, offer guests plenty of space to be alone or together and forget about the world; from the formal dining room, to the beachside bale relaxation pavilion, to the onsite spa.
One of Anandita's greatest assets is its staff, ably led by a manager whose enthusiasm for offering his guests the time of their lives knows no bounds. With an almost endless supply of activities on offer – and some he hasn't even thought of yet – he will take you bicycling, kayaking, snorkelling, playing volleyball, catching fish, and wandering through the local market. Action-packed stays are guaranteed; unless of course all one wants to do is simply sit beside the pool and swim, while being waited on hand and foot.
The chef is a whizz at both Western and Asian cuisine and is adept at any request. His specialties include a Sasak feast or a seafood barbecue on the beach. Fully staffed and catered from a suggestion menu or, alternatively, an all inclusive meal package, Anandita is the perfect location for groups of friends or families looking for the ultimate, tropical beachside, Robinson Crusoe experience.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
The Anandita is located at Sira (Sire), a spur of land bordered by a white ribbon of beach with magnificent views of the coastline, mountains and the neighbouring Gili Islands, just a short boat ride away. Next door is the Sire Beach Golf Club, an 18-hole championship course, open to the public. On the other side (five minutes’ walk along the beach) is Hotel Tugu Lombok, a funky-fantastic, atmospheric living museum of extraordinary Indonesian antiques, with a restaurant and bar. Tanjung (4km) is an attractive Sasak market village with stalls overflowing with local produce; this is also home to The Oberoi Lombok Hotel, complete with a jetty – should you wish to arrive by boat.
The Anandita is 56 kilometres (approximately a two-hour drive) north of Lombok’s new international airport and can also be reached by fast ferries and regular 25-minute flights from Bali.
As a former sports coach, our villa manager loves to organise games, sports and activities in and around the villa. He is also a great source of information about nearby places of interest and will arrange transport and bookings for external activities as required. Your stay at The Anandita provides a unique opportunity for you to enjoy our location at the tip of the Sira peninsula, looking across the sea towards Gili Air, and to explore the stunning island of Lombok with its many natural wonders, amazing traditions and cultures, and its warm welcoming people.
Here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
SPORTS & ADVENTURE
- Discover our amazing coral reef just in front of the villa. Around 200 metres from the shore, lies a beautiful and rich coral reef, home to orange and blue giant starfish, trumpetfish and an array of white, blue and red corals. One can swim or paddle out to the reef by kayak. The villa is equipped with snorkelling gear in a range of sizes for adults and children, as well as life jackets.
- Explore the bay with sea kayaks. Five kayaks (three two-seaters and two single seaters) are available. This is a great way to get to the nearby reef or explore the coast and secluded beaches around the bay.
- Go island hopping. Our villa manager can help you charter boats and take you island hopping around the Gilis for half or full day trips. The three, coral-finged Gili islands - Trawagan, Meno and Air, just off the Sira peninsula offer a truly laid-back island experience. We will also be glad to prepare picnics for your trip, or book you into a restaurant for a meal on the islands.
- Snorkel off the Gilis. Snorkelling tours of the reefs around the Gilis are also available upon request. These tours can take you to all or any of these three magical islands, where you can swim in crystal-clear waters amongst the two species of sea turtles that breed in the area.
- Or scuba dive at some world famous dive sites. A number of PADI approved dive schools are just a short boat ride away and our manager can arrange for the school of your choice to pick you up for diving classes. They cater to all levels, from beginners to advanced divers.
- Go fishing – day or night! Tuna, Spanish mackerel and barracuda abound in these warm tropical waters, making great fresh sashimi or barbecue feasts.
- Pump up the adrenaline with some wakeboarding or waterskiing from a speed boat around the bay.
- Volleyball is a daily tradition at The Anandita. The grass volleyball field sits under the shade of the tall palm trees, and members of staff will happily join to boost numbers if needed.
- Play a round of golf at the Sire Beach Golf Club – a serene 18-hole championship course on Sira Bay with dramatic views of Mount Rinjani.
- Yoga classes can be organised on the lawn or on the pool terrace on request.
CULTURE & DISCOVERY
- Discover local village life, explore nearby fields and coconut plantations, or visit a fishing village.
- Investigate the Tanjung village market, where stalls overflow with mysterious and exotic produce.
- If you are on for a challenge and have three days to spare, trek to the rim of Mount Rinjani, Lombok’s revered volcano.
- Explore the waterfalls and forests of the Rinjani National Park on a guided walk.
- Go on a souvenir shopping spree to Lombok’s pottery, weaving and basketware villages, or visit Sweta’s Bertais market which sells pretty much everything made on the island.
- Lombok is well known for it’s pearl farms. For loose pearls and pearl jewellery, visit one of the specialist retail outlets in Sekarbela near Mataram.
- Experience rural Lombok at a slower pace, with a local site-seeing trip in a horse-drawn Cidomo.
- Learn about Lombok’s cultural heritage on a visit to a traditional Sasak tribal village.
- Venture into fields, plantations or small villages with our mountain bikes around the peninsula and towards Tanjun. As a native of this region, our villa manager will help you meet and chat with local people and discover a unique vibrant village life, tradition and culture.
- Visit the local primary school, where you can talk to teachers, bring school supplies or even volunteer to teach for a few hours or a few days. Many of our guests or their young teenagers have tried this fulfilling experience.
- Discover the fantastic beaches of South Lombok with a full-day car trip.
- Do nothing! Relax on your own deserted beach in the shade of the palm trees, taking a cooling dip in the blue ocean or your own refreshing swimming pool.
- Treat yourself to a massage either in-villa or at the nearby Hotel Tugu Lombok spa.
- For a change of scene, eat out at the fascinating living museum, Hotel Tugu, or enjoy a gourmet dinner at the 5-star Oberoi Lombok.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Expansive, fan-cooled living room with three separate areas incorporating impressive Palimanan frieze, comfortable lounge suites, flat screen TV/DVD player with Apple TV box, and billiards table
- Open-sided dining pavilion with soaring roof, table for 12 and views of the ocean through the palms
- Modern, fully-equipped guest kitchen adjacent to the dining room, with built-in breakfast bar and 10 seats
- 1.5 hectares of lush lawns, tropical gardens and towering coconut palms
- 28m free-form swimming pool with waterfalls and Jacuzzi
- Beach side balé (pavilion) provides shade
- Poolside six-seater dining table
- Multi tiered pool deck with sunbeds, outdoor table and chairs
- White sandy beach with shallow waters safe for swimming
- Snorkelling and kayaking
- Adjacent to 18-hole golf course
- King-size bed
- Dark blue colour scheme
- Garden and sea views
- Air conditioned
- Dressing area
- Sunbeds at the front
- Ensuite bathroom with monsoon shower and oversized tub
- King-size bed
- Bright orange colour scheme
- DVD Player
- Air conditioned
- Glass walls on three sides revealing garden and sea views
- Sunbeds at the front
- Ensuite bathroom with monsoon shower and large bathtub
- King-size bed
- Features the villa’s signature orange walls
- Garden and sea views
- DVD player
- Air conditioned
- Sunbeds at the front
- Ensuite bathroom with monsoon shower
- King-size bed angled to face the sea
- Slightly smaller than the other sleeping pavilions
- Deep red colour scheme
- DVD player
- Air conditioned
- Sunbeds at the front
- Ensuite bathroom with bath tub and monsoon shower open to the sky
Our chef delights in preparing gourmet cuisine from all corners of the world, including Indonesian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, as well as European – in particular French and Italian. Whether you want to try our signature dishes – including seared tuna on a bed of mashed broccoli with a red wine sauce, or our famous chocolate fondant – or just want a homemade crispy pizza and French fries for the kids, The Anandita is the place to be. The health conscious will find a broad range of steamed vegetables and grilled fish, while our bar serves fresh tropical fruit juices or vitality mixed mocktails. Our chef prides himself on his attention to detail and the quality of his food and ingredients. Our red meat is imported from New Zealand, fish is locally procured and many of the wines served at the villa originate from France or Australia.
Throughout your stay, our staff will strive to help you create enduring memories by organising soirées to mark special occasions such as birthdays and parties. Such events can include your own fireworks from the beach, live bands and traditional dance performances. Our usual musicians include a pianist and two singers, who can entertain you with a variety of jazz and pop music. We can also arrange a traditional Sasak night, complete with Sasak food, a gamelan band and dancers.
Dinners can be enjoyed in our open-sided dining room, by the pool, on the lawn or even on the moonlit beach.
Suggestion menus are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is highly recommended that guests meet with the villa manager and cook at the start of their stay to discuss food likes and dislikes, special dietary needs and meal schedules. It is also necessary to discuss meals in advance (ideally 24 hours) to allow the cook the time required to prepare and provision as the villa is a long way from the nearest supermarket.
Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus 20%++ handling fee. In this instance, guests are requested to provide cash in advance; staff will then purchase the goods and keep receipts for reference. Costs are tallied up at the end of the stay, but can be checked on a day-to-day basis if preferred.
*Includes mineral water and soft drinks. Fresh fruit juices, alcoholic drinks and Nespresso coffee incur an additional charge.
View a sample menu
Thank you for a lovely stay. To all the staff of Anandita - those we met and those in the background who work so hard to keep everything looking so beautiful. Many thanks for your help and organizing. We enjoyed our trip to Gili and the snorkeling. The golf course next door is amazing too.06-Aug-2019 - 13-Aug-2019 Rob S
One of the best family vacations we've had. The layout and ambience at the villa was lovely and wonderful. The sea was great with the clean beach and clean water. The food served was delicious - well prepared and served creatively. Ambience - hats to the chef staff and thank you Gusty and his team - you all were amazing, caring and proactive. Friendly service...thank you Anandita.01-Jun-2019 - 08-Jun-2019 Mara G
Amazing and I want to stay here forever. Such wonderful attention to detail, such wonderful attentive staff - its hard to find fault with our whole experience, thank so much.14-Apr-2019 - 21-Apr-2019 William R
Bagus, terima kasih. Its very good and we will back again. Thank you.03-Apr-2019 - 07-Apr-2019 Ni G
Thanks for the most wonderful week at this special place. Amazing villa - especially staff. We will miss your smile and genuine manner. All the best for 2019 and the Lombok recovery.04-Jan-2019 - 11-Jan-2019 Carolyn S
Thank you to the Anandita team for making the past 10 days an unforgettable holiday in Lombok - especially the crepes, fresh fruit, coffee to the perfect pina colada. We really appreciate you guys not obliterating us at volleyball and letting us maintain some dignity. We hope to come back and see the Anandita family soon.16-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018 Francois V
What an amazing place and what a lovely people! Mr Adi, Mr Arya and Gusti were incredible. Chef Bagus is a five star chef. We can't find appropriate words to say how happy we are spending this week in Lombok. Thanks to everybody.05-May-2018 - 12-May-2018 Amine S
WOW! We had such an incredible stay at Anandita. Everything was perfect - the house, the pool, the food, the grounds, the ocean. The best part was the staff! Just wonderful. Arya, Ari and Gusti took such good care of us. We could not be happier. Thank you SO MUCH for an amazing holiday.13-Apr-2018 - 20-Apr-2018 Marcus L
Fabulous villa, fabulous staff and amazing food - just wonderful. Thank you so much for a perfect stay. Can't wait to bring my family back.04-Nov-2017 - 07-Nov-2017 Misha G
Thank you for an amazing week. The staff are super nice, always smiling and very helpful. We all felt like home at Villa Anandita. Thanks!21-Aug-2017 - 26-Aug-2017 Cristina S
Thank you for the most wonderful stay at your beautiful villa! The attention to details is faultless, your staff so friendly, and no request is too much for them. Mr Gusti - incredible - such a kind and fun manager, we could not have had a better time. Our family is so sad to leave. Thank you for making such memories so special to me.14-Aug-2017 - 21-Aug-2017 Josh W
A marvelous stay, thanks to Gusti and his team. What a pleasure... So sad to leave... Thanks to Gusti for making diving and yoga possible!01-Aug-2017 - 06-Aug-2017 Gérard N
What a wonderful place. We had such a great time here, we did not want to leave. Thank you to Gusti and his wonderful staff for making this such a wonderful experience. Thank you for helping us celebrate Abbey's second birthday.16-Jun-2017 - 19-Jun-2017 Krystal H
Thank you for your kind hospitality and attractive service during our family's stay at the Anandita. You have made this feel like "home". It's a beautiful setting, plus your staff were very polite, professional and welcoming. We would love to stay again.14-Apr-2017 - 22-Apr-2017 Benjamin J
We have had an absolutely lovely stay at your villa. The staff has all been very professional and friendly and made our stay even better. Appreciated the personal snorkeling trip from the beach and loved using the kayaks. And of course loved the new table tennis table! Thanks again. Hopefully we will be back again.02-Apr-2017 - 12-Apr-2017 Kate H
Thank you all for the most amazing holiday! You have all made our stay here at the Anandita truly memorable! We are all very sad to be leaving!!!16-Feb-2017 - 23-Feb-2017 Dan J
Spending the last week here as a family has been a very special experience for us. The warm hospitality was complemented by the sensational facilities, making the week an amazing one. Thank you Gusti and the team for all the personal touches. You made us feel as though we were old friends returning.19-Dec-2016 - 25-Dec-2016 Penny S
We had a great time!!! Thank you Gusti & staff for the wonderful service. We are going back with wonderful memories from this beautiful place!!! Kids will miss you. Thank you.04-Nov-2016 - 08-Nov-2016 Kuntesh G
The pinnacle of perfection and a delight at every turn. The house, the staff, the sun and sand. The Anandita truly became our second home. ;-) Cheers from Chicago, till we meet again!31-Oct-2016 - 04-Nov-2016 Daren D
Dear Gusti & Staff, after 5 years, we decided to come back to Anandita, where we felt just like at home and enjoyed every second. Gusti is the best manager of Indonesia. Kedek is a first class cook. Ari and Arya are super servants. They all celebrated all menus and activities perfectly. There was nothing that we missed. Thank you very much for a perfect holiday.17-Oct-2016 - 22-Oct-2016 Ilona B
We really enjoyed our stay here in the paradise "Anandita". The beautiful garden, all the different flowers, the friendly and funny staff, the excellent food, the great volley ball games, and the wonderful view over the sea, all made our stay fantastic and unforgettable. Thank you so much and especially for the wonderfully decorated evening at the beach! We will never forget you and this place.08-Oct-2016 - 14-Oct-2016 Marcel B
The service is TOP NOTCH!! Mr Gusti & team are very friendly and tend to our every needs 24 hrs! Villa Anandita is SUPERB!! Great views, great villa, great facilities, great pool, each and park. Thanks for such a great holiday!10-Sep-2016 - 12-Sep-2016 Stephanie G
What an incredible stay at the Anandita! The setting was absolutely perfect: great pool, very green, right near the water, and an amazing villa. Even better was the staff, extremely friendly and accommodating. We will be sure to come back and recommend Anandita to our friends.05-Sep-2016 - 10-Sep-2016 Noorin M
We spent a fantastic week at Villa Anandita. Felt like home thanks to your kindness and energy! Great mix between activities and rest times, and the villa is so beautiful! We really enjoyed our time with you! Sayonara to the full team!!12-Aug-2016 - 18-Aug-2016 Sophie R
Beautiful view, delicious food and the service and hospitality of the staff impressed us deeply. Staying at the Anandita is like a living in paradise, under the coconut trees, and with the staff all around us like angels. The food quality here is as good as in a 5-star hotel, but at the Anandita you get much better value for the price. Hope to come here again soon.30-Apr-2016 - 04-May-2016 YI MENG Q
Amazing and relaxing couple of days, could not be any better! Definitely recommend to absolutely everyone in the world. Amazing venue for any occasion. Very relaxing, the staff were amazing and really made the place work. Thanks for the amazing time, too bad it went so fast.24-Apr-2016 - 26-Apr-2016 Candy E
Trois jours inoubliables dans une villa sublime grace à la gentillesse du personnel et une belle soirée avec le grand "Crazy band". Merci.03-Apr-2016 - 06-Apr-2016 GERON D
BEYOND AMAZING !! We travel continuously and this has been an absolute stand out experience for us. Such professional service, in the almost isolation of a perfect paradise.22-Mar-2016 - 29-Mar-2016 Halle P
The place, the property, the staff, the food - everything was amazing. Thank you Gusti, Ernie, Ida, Alex and all the people from the team. We will recommend you and hope we will come back. See you soon!13-Nov-2015 - 19-Nov-2015 Gunter S
What a wonderful, relaxing stay in beautiful Anandita! The beauty of the villa and grounds was only surpassed by the warm smiles of the fantastic staff. You were all so eager to make our stay as special as possible. Our final evening on the beach with the beautiful decorations and the crazy band was a night to remember! Thank you thank you Gusti and friends!20-Oct-2015 - 24-Oct-2015 Kimberly L
This has been one of the best holidays we have ever had. Gusti and the staff have been amazing. The beach, villas, pool and grounds have exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be back! Thank you so much for some great memories, and all your hard work.11-Oct-2015 - 18-Oct-2015 Neil L
What an amazing place the Anandita is. We have had a wonderful holiday, kayaking, snorkeling, biking and so much more. The staff are amazing. We have been so looked after and what a beautiful local food we have eaten. Thanks so much. Will be back.05-Oct-2015 - 10-Oct-2015 Richard M
We all could not be happier! Every detail was perfect, plus the staff and food exceptional. We loved our stay! Thank you so much.02-Oct-2015 - 05-Oct-2015 Gail T
Fantastic private resort overall. Ever attentive staff led by Pak Gusti. Efficient outside arrangement like hotel pick up, local tour, massages etc. Room also great. Beautiful arrangement for dinner.25-Sep-2015 - 28-Sep-2015 Abdul Malik B
It was such an amazing staying at Anandita, with lovely staffs! We stayed only two nights here but had a wonderful holiday. The meals were very delicious. Staff was extremely kind and lovable, and especially every dinner setting was beautiful and romantic. Once again, we really appreciate to Gusti and staff for their warm hospitality. Definitely we would love to come back to the Anandita.19-Sep-2015 - 21-Sep-2015 Gain J
Absolutely blown away by this place. Beautiful setting, outstanding pool and conveniently located for GiIlis and golf despite feeling miles off the beaten track. A great hidden gem. Nothing but great things to say about the staff, always on hand and keen to help (even with the baby). Gusti is a star. Will definitely be back.01-Sep-2015 - 04-Sep-2015 Rhian C
Fantastic week, Everything perfect. Gusti and the staff looked after us as if we were royalty.21-Feb-2015 - 28-Feb-2015 John Bramley
We absolutely loved Villa Anandita - a true tropical paradise. Staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming, special thanks to Gusti who is just wonderful. An extremely comfortable and luxurious home from home. Huge thanks to the whole team.26-Mar-2014 - 27-Mar-2014 Sacha Smith-Laing .
Really nice stay, very welcoming staff. The premises are stunning, we loved the big pool with jacuzzi and the garden. The gardens runs into a private beautifull beach. Very clean, safe and comfortable atmosphere. We liked the pool table inside and the nice decorated dining area. Thanks Villa Anandita for a very nice stay, hope to see you again soon.23-Jan-2014 - 25-Jan-2014 Kevin K
Villa Anandita was a fabulous location for a relaxing family holiday. Gusti and all the staff ensured we wanted for nothing and made the break one of the most memorable we have had as a family. Would be delighted to be able to return again - we felt like family.09-Jan-2014 - 17-Jan-2014 John O
fantastic villa in a wonderful place with all facilities and great staff01-Nov-2013 - 05-Nov-2013 David Cullerier .
overall excellent experience, made more memorable by polished personal service.kids had a great time. would come again for sure11-Apr-2013 - 20-Apr-2013 Philippa Spencer-Carr
Fantastic beachfront villa, perfect for families and groups to enjoy. Beautiful beach and pool. Gusti and staff go well beyond the call of duty to impress guests. We will definately be back!10-Mar-2013 - 11-Mar-2013 PA
The direct access o a private beach was absolutely fantastic - the reef closely provided lots to see when snorkelling. The beach area was kept pristine. The villa is some distance from the airport and it took almost 2 hours to get through the small streets in Lombok to arrive at the villa. On arrival, everything was a advertised in the website - beautiful. Staff were very friendly and helpful.21-Sep-2012 - 23-Sep-2012 NC
Paradisiac stay, beautiful villa and magnificent sunsets, adorable and discreet staff. Ideal for family/friends gathering and for scuba diving fans.30-Jul-2012 - 09-Aug-2012 AM
This is a beautiful villa set in a wonderful location, right on the beach with loads of open areas for kids to run around. The staff at this villa are absolutely incredible could not do enough to make our stay more enjoyable with a special mention to Gusti. We had such a relaxing and happy stay here.07-Apr-2012 - 15-Apr-2012 Ellery Joelle
The villa and stuff is just amazing, they been treating us as a King family. Many thanks to all stuff, but especially to Gusti - all our requests was done before even asking. Super service! Ten stars **********villa.20-Feb-2012 - 25-Feb-2012 Dmitri Kolontaevskii
Excelent! I think we will book this Villa again.23-Nov-2011 - 30-Nov-2011 Bernd Wiedemann
Very good service28-Aug-2011 - 29-Aug-2011 Anisha Putri
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service