The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
If you're looking for a lavish entertainment villa with bells and whistles, this is it! Cocooned within the exclusive Laksmana Estate enclave moments from Seminyak beach, the three-bedroom Villa Ramadewa is the epitome of contemporary tropical living promising magic the moment you set eyes on the stunning glass cantilevered entrance door and snake past the 'Play of the Tango' wire sculpture in the hallway. Traditional Balinese design elements such as alang-alang (thatched) vaulted pavilions, ornately carved teakwood dining bale, ornamental ponds and water features co-exist with stunning museum-worthy artefacts, contemporary art installations, and an astonishing array of high-tech gadgets.
Where else would you find a temperature-controlled wine room, or dedicated music control room with centralized Bose sound system and iPad control? An iPod in every room and Apple TVs with hundreds of movies? Uber-chic Philippe Starck bathrooms? And a well equipped study complete with iMac and separate WiFi system?
Named after one of the key characters in the Hindu epic the Ramayana, Villa Ramadewa showcases the owner's extraordinary collection of museum-quality treasures from around the Indonesian archipelago – among them metres-high stone carvings from Sumba, an amphibious wooden horse from Bali's Karangasem regency, and a stone dog from Nias. Heritage artefacts adorn every surface – even alcoves in the WC and shower enclosures.
For a three-bedroom pad in Seminyak's heart, Ramadewa offers a generous amount of space, with huge swimming pool surrounded by manicured lawns and a raised gym and oh-so-private sun-bathing deck. Turquoise-liveried butlers are at your beck and call, 24/7, and from their fiefdom of the state-of-the-art teak and black kitchen two chefs whip up meals that will keep you happily dining in-villa rather than taking the short stroll to La Lucciola, Sarong, Metis or Ku De Ta.
Superb dining with great chef
Good office for those tied to work
Central Seminyak, close to the beach
Stylish chic design and layout
Outstanding facilities incl wine list
"Thank you so much for your hospitality. We were all really well looked after and we loved our stay. We will be back. Best wishes from your Australian guests."
Real time availability
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
We extended our Last-Minute Offer from 15 to 30 days, valid for all stays from now until 14th December. Book and check-in anytime within 30 days and enjoy 10% off. Make your dream vacation a reality now.
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 5th September 2018.
- Only valid for stays from now until 14th December 2018.
- Applicable to bookings with check-ins within the next 30 days.
- May be combined with other offers. Conditions apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 07-Nov-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|01-Sep-2018 to 14-Dec-2018||715 ++||608 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||975 ++||878 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||1,275 ++||1,211 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Huge vaulted ling and dining pavilion with walls of glass doors that open for tropical fan-cooled living or close for air-conditioned comfort
- Table for eight and masses of comfortable sofas
- Bose/iMac sound system linked to sound docks in each room, with iPad control
- Elegant colonnaded walkway linking the two pavilions, with daybeds set in alcoves
- Fully equipped office on the second level of the bedroom pavilion, with Bang & Olufsen Skype phone, Apple Mac, multi-function printer, separate WiFi system, and 46-inch TV with DVD player, Apple TV and iPod dock
- Air-conditioned gym elevated above the walkway
- 15m x 5m swimming pool facing a manicured lawn decorated with towering stone carvings from the island of Sumba
- Huge poolside deck with loungers and umbrellas
- Ornamental ponds
- Ornately carved antique teakwood bale suspended over the pool for alfresco dining
- Rooftop sundeck with loungers and umbrellas, above colonnaded walkway
- Second-level air-conditioned master suite
- 50-inch TV with DVD player and Apple TV giving access to hundreds of movies, iPod, Bose iPod dock
- Huge walk-in wardrobe with kimonos and slippers for guest use
- Large air-conditioned bathroom with statement bathtub positioned under circular rooflight, vanity with twin basins, shower enclosure, and stunning Philippe Starck fittings. Plus yet another Bose iPod dock
- Adjacent terrace with enormous daybed looking down onto the pool and garden
Two Guest Suites
- Two high-spec air-conditioned guest suites on the ground level of the bedroom pavilion, with floor-to-ceiling doors that open onto the lawn
- Queen beds dressed in quality bedlinen
- 29-inch and 32-inch TVs, DVD players, iPods, Bose sound docks, mood lighting
- Air-conditioned bathrooms with Philippe Starck fixtures and both indoor and outdoor showers
Villa Ramadewa sits securely within the prestigious Laksmana Estate in the heart of Seminyak’s Golden Triangle. A five-minute walk away is Pettitenget Beach, renowned for its spectacular surf breaks; the beach stretches for kilometres in either direction – southwards to the popular beaches of Seminyak, Legian and Kuta and northwards to Batubelig, Canggu and beyond. La Lucciola is only moments away, and Ku De Ta, Sarong and other much-lauded restaurants and bars are within easy walking distance. Villa guests are also well placed to enjoy the boutiques and spas of Seminyak without the need for transport.
Things to do
Villa Ramadewa’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- It’s possible to walk the grey sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside bars.
- Pura Petitenget at the beachside off Jalan Petitenget is a compact, pretty Balinese temple, which is known for particularly spectacular beach-side ceremonies. There has been a temple here since at least the 16th century, and although this is not one of the key nine directional temples of Bali, it is an important link in the series of west coast temples between Pura Uluwatu and Pura Tanah Lot.
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night – for months – and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. While Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, Cocoon and Potato Head beach club, are classy seaside alternatives.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques.
- Visit the famous Tanah Lot sea temple. Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Explore Bali’s backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- With its warm seas, amost year round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. Accessibility to the different surfing areas is also a big plus – you can hop on a scooter and get from side of The Bukit to the other in 20 minutes, making sure you don’t miss any of the action.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions