The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
The ultimate luxury holiday awaits at Infinity View, a contemporary villa nestled on the headland above Kata Noi Beach. Come, find your space at this four-bedroom villa, perfect for an extended family gathering, or a holiday with a group of friends. Surrounded by a well-manicured garden and towering coconut trees, Infinity View is entirely private and caters to those in need of total rejuvenation in one of Phuket’s most dynamic locations.
The villa has been designed to impress with sweeping sea views, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, and spacious rooms. Besides expansive living areas, it also boasts five-star service provided by professional housekeepers and a personal chef. Multiple living areas ensure comfort and privacy for all members of your group. With three double bedrooms and a guest room with twin beds, plus a separate children’s bunk bed that extends from the upper master bedroom, there is plenty of space for eight adults and two children.
Spend time outdoors lounging around the private terrace surrounding the 10-metre swimming pool with six sun loungers, two large dining tables, a sunken sofa and a foosball table. The area is equipped for a personal barbecue, functional enough to use as a remote office, and with its breathtaking views, definitely the spot to gather for sundowners or enjoy an alfresco breakfast against the backdrop of the Andaman Sea.
Infinity View channels Asian contemporary vibes throughout and rooms are adorned with colourful art pieces, sculptures and Thai-inspired teakwood furnishings. The air-conditioned dining room comfortably seats six, the kitchen is fully equipped, and scattered throughout the villa are cosy reading corners with a selection of novels borrowed from the library shelf placed on the tables. On-site, there is a well-equipped gym for your fitness needs and spa services can be outsourced to ensure health and wellbeing are prioritised during your holiday.
With its spacious design spread across two floors, Infinity View is perfect for families who enjoy holidaying together while having enough personal space to lounge and relax.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Infinity View is perched on the headland above Kata Noi Beach, a small cove of white sand and crystal-clear water. The villa is perfectly located for those who love beach strolls or fun in the sea, with access to two of the best beaches in Phuket. Kata Noi Beach and Kata Beach are both within a five-minute walking distance.
Kata Noi is located on the south-west coast of Phuket, adjacent to the more popular Kata Beach to the south. The beach is exclusive to a few luxury resorts and is often devoid of holiday crowds. The 700-metre beach has a lush jungle backdrop and is located on a dead-end road. The sea is not deep, and from December to April extremely calm. For those looking to splash in the waves, there is excellent surfing here from May to October. The small village bordering Kata Noi Beach has a few authentic local Thai restaurants and several upscale eateries.
Infinity View is also merely 5 minutes away from all the shops and restaurants of Kata Beach where you will find a larger selection of restaurants, shopping boutiques, tour operators and pubs to enjoy an evening out. The villa is nested right in the middle of two multi-awarded restaurants - Mom Tri Kitchen and Kata Rocks, both of which are its immediate neighbours.
Phuket International Airport is approximately one hour away, Patong Beach fifteen minutes away, and Phuket Old Town thirty minutes by car.More information for Things to do
- Kata and Kata Noi beaches are the top surfing spots on Phuket, with board rental and lessons available. During the calmer months of November through April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or to the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is the spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Old Phuket Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday street market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes back home by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interior on a bicycle tour, an ATV trip, jungle trail walks to waterfalls, a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, zip-lining at Hanuman World or a visit to an elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong, a sprinkling of boutique shops and its lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the wee ones for a round of mini golf in the jungly Jurassic Park-style surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife scene with a variety of places to go from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars to DJ dance clubs, with the most action at busy Patong Beach.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Asian contemporary design with traditional elements
- Open-plan living with serene sea views from every corner
- Artwork on the walls and floor-to-ceiling windows framing the sea
- Air-conditioned and fan-cooled living room with a large L-shaped sofa
- Fully equipped western kitchen for your use
- Dining room that extends from the living area with a table for six and bookshelves
- Library with good collection of novels for children and adults
- Reading nooks scattered throughout the villa
- 10-metre infinity swimming pool with views over Kata Noi Beach
- Private balconies attached to bedrooms with garden views
- Spacious poolside terrace with sun loungers, and a sunken sofa
- A barbecue area for starlit evenings
- Foosball table for some family fun
- Tropical garden with walking access to Kata Noi Beach
- Newly renovated with a separate entrance, affording complete privacy
- A lovely tropical outdoor rain shower
- Ensuite bathroom with bathtub
- An additional children’s bunk bedroom extends from the master bedroom
- Garden patio with seating for you to enjoy your morning cuppa
- Three guest suites with ensuite bathrooms
- One guest suite with twin beds, and two with double beds
- Full amenities in each suite
- Plenty of storage
- Garden patio and green views
Dining at Infinity View can be as simple or as elaborate as you like. A personal chef is available to prepare meals customised to your preferences. Breakfast consists of classic favourites such as eggs and bacon with seasonal fruits.
We encourage you to take advantage of the chef’s expertise in Thai food and sample a variety of delicious local dishes such as the ever popular Tom Yum Goong or Pad Thai with fresh shrimp. Thai food is some of the best in the world, and the local delicacies are worth enjoying!
The chef is happy to tailor meals to special dietary requirements. Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus 20%++ handling fee. Guests will be requested to provide grocery money in advance and the staff will do the shopping for you and keep the receipts for your reference.View a sample menu
Perfect place, Perfect house. The service is exceptional and the food is so tasty! Thank you for everything If we could we would stay here forever.21-Apr-2023 - 02-May-2023 Jonathan G
Beautiful place Nice staffs Sea view Wonderful ocean view14-Feb-2023 - 19-Feb-2023 Yanfang Y
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service