EH Covid-19 Policy
An elite haven offers you the luxury of privacy, exclusive use of its facilities and a restful holiday experience, socially distanced from the crowds. We have implemented strict hygiene controls and cleaning procedures to adapt to the new normal and our villas and chalets are meticulously sanitised periodically.
Gatherings are now allowed in our villas but with government guidelines constantly changing, and in the interest of your health and safety, we suggest you proceed with caution. All our villas and chalets adhere to the local health and safety regulations, and are obtaining certification by the local government when required (such as a certificate and badge bestowed upon us by Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration confirming our villas adhere to Thailand Safety Health protocols; and CHSE (Cleanliness, Health, Safety and Environmental Sustainability) Certificate by the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy of Indonesia.
Our professional, on-ground staff members are always masked on duty, are routinely tested and most have already been vaccinated so you can have a relaxing and stress-free holiday. They have also undergone extensive training as the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees remain our top priorities. We appreciate the trust you place in us and are committed to offering you a safe sanctuary for a truly memorable vacation.
In the event that your trip is disrupted due to Covid-19, and you wish to cancel within 90 days of your arrival date, kindly follow these steps so we can protect you financially:
Book with Confidence guarantee:
- If your country of residence issues a travel ban or a do-not-travel advisory to the destination booked; or your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available; or if you are subject to government-enforced quarantine; we will be happy to accept your cancellation at no charge and issue you a credit note which allows you to rebook the same villa or chalet for a future stay. You may choose the travel dates later based on property availability and conditions.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel your booking, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance.
- If you are not covered by travel insurance, we will convert your booking into a credit note at no charge, allowing you to rebook the same villa at a later date (subject to availability and conditions).
Terms and Conditions:
- Credit will be based on the booking value paid.
- Rebooking will be at the same villa under the same client/booking name.
- Rates/promotions, inclusions and booking terms for new bookings will follow terms in place at the time of rebooking.
- Any unused credit will not be refunded and if the booking value is higher, the difference must be paid.
- Once new dates are agreed and confirmed for your future villa stay, we will transfer your past credit to these new dates. From this stage, your stay will be considered as a ‘new’ booking and regular Elite Havens terms and conditions will apply.