The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Those yearning for lashings of style and a stand-out Seminyak location a heartbeat from La Lucciola, Kue De Ta and the Breeze at Samaya need look no further than Villa Adasa. This beautifully designed three-bedroom villa is coccooned within the exclusive Laksmana Estate moments from Bali’s most famous restaurants, bars and boutiques. Yet such is its charm, you might find it difficult to step beyond its grand bronze-handled doors.
An oasis of repose, Adasa reveals the influence of traditional Balinese architecture in the magnificent open-sided vaulted living pavilion and the liberal use of local materials (alang-alang roof, Palimanan stone walls, floors of terrazzo and polished teakwood). The interiors are achingly chic – black and white prints of 1930 Bali balance batik cushions in wild contrasting colours, an antique mirror reflects the bowls of orchids adorning the large dining table, Turkish and Tibetan rugs ripple across acres of floor. In contrast to such traditional touches yet completely in keeping with the clean contemporary lines are welcome 21st Century luxuries like Satelite TVs, Sonos music system and Bose sound system. There’s luxury in the sense of space too – entertaining is a breeze, yet myriad terraces, balconies and private spaces provide quieter areas of retreat.
Adasa means ‘ten’ in Balinese – and top marks must go to the villa staff too, for whom nothing is too much trouble, no detail is overlooked. The chef’s ability to create five-course dinners or seafood BBQs is legendary and the poolside bar counter sees a lot of butler bartending activity (the master bedroom loggia is just the spot for sunset cocktails)
This is a glamorous ‘grown-up’ villa and perfect for a group of friends who want to be in the thick of the action, yet families with kids, especially teenagers who appreciate the freedom to wander down to the beach in minutes, will not feel short-changed.
300m from Petitenget Beach
Stylish design and interiors
Impeccably trained staff 24/7
"Once again we had a magical time here. Had the best company and we loved the attentive detail from the magnificent staff. We are going home very well rested, just what the doctor ordered."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Grab the best early bird deal ever
Book 90 days in advance and enjoy 25% discount
(usually 150 days and 15% discount)
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 3rd December 2018.
- Applicable to all stays completed before 14th December 2019, excluding high season dates.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
We extended our Last-Minute Offer from 15 to 30 days, valid for all stays from now until 14th December. Book and check-in anytime within 30 days and enjoy 10% off. Make your dream vacation a reality now.
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 5th September 2018.
- Only valid for stays from now until 14th December 2018.
- Applicable to bookings with check-ins within the next 30 days.
- May be combined with other offers. Conditions apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 26-Dec-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|01-Sep-2018 to 14-Dec-2018||780 ++||663 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||960 ++||864 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||1,250 ++||1,188 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Huge 80sqm open-sided living pavilion with soaring vaulted alang-alang (thatched) roof
- Plush cream sofas covered with colourful scatter cushions
- Dining table and eight chairs
- Wireless Sonos music system and Bose sound system
- Professional kitchen with poolside bar counter
- 14m x 5m greenstone-tiled swimming pool
- Poolside bale with two king-size daybeds
- Sun-bathing lawn with loungers and parasols
- Private raised terrace with pool shower
- Glamorous master bedroom suite occupies the entire second level of the two-storey bedroom wing
- King-size bed with goosedown duvet/pillows and luxury cotton bedding
- Dressing area, study and TV sitting area
- TV, DVD, Bose sound system
- Full width terrace with built in seating and sunset views
- Large bathroom with statement terrazzo bath set before doors to the terrace
- Two bedrooms opening onto the pool terrace
- King-size beds (can be split to create twins)
- Sandstone shower rooms with indoor garden
Villa Adasa is located in the Laksmana enclave, an exclusive gated community with round-the-clock security in the heart of Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’ – the chicest area on Bali’s south-western coast. Only 200m from the beach, the villa is a short stroll from some of the best restaurants and bars on the island, including La Lucciola, Petitenget, Metis, Sarong, Ku De Ta and Potato Head. (The Miele Guide rates Ku De Ta and Sarong in the top 20 restaurants in Asia). Also within walking distance are boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas – the famed Jari Menari will even send a therapist to the villa so guests enjoy spa treatments in privacy. Close by is Pura Petitenget, one of Bali’s most sacred temples and the site of some spectacular ceremonies.
Things to do
Villa Adasa’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night – for months – and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan KayuAya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, but Cocoon and Potato Head beach clubs are classy seaside alternatives. Then there’s La Plancha, a popular rustic beach bar with good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, and live music events. Nearby, dine out at the fabulous ‘Petitenget’, an iconic bar and restaurant on Jalan Petitenget, perfect for a casual lunch with the family or evening cocktails and dinner with friends. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis.
- Shop till you drop! In Seminyak and neighbouring Kerobokan you can rummage for treasures through cluttered little stores and dark junkshops crammed to the ceiling with curios and ‘made-to-order’ antiques, derive inspiration from classy homeware shops, or wander through huge furniture warehouses. For furniture and homewares check out Lio Collection, Christy, and Sun. Soft furnishings abound at Haveli, Sunbebek and Disini, and Geneva is the one-stop shop for handicrafts. In Jalan Laksmana (Eat Street) you can shop between courses! Boutiques include Paul Ropp, Biasa, Magali Pascal, Anouck, Lily Jean, Bamboo Blond, DindaRella, Innuendo, Religion, Body & Soul, Buddha Wear, M. Harcourt, Pura Vida, and Uma & Leopold to name but a few. Kids fashion stores include Kidsagogo and Kiki’s Closet. For art lovers, galleries worth visiting in Seminyak include Randelli Gallery, Biasa and Kendra.
- It’s possible to walk the sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside bars.
- In-villa beauty and massage treatments carried out by professional therapists can be arranged at the villa, but if you’d prefer to visit one of Seminyak’s spas, we recommend: Bodyworks (quality treatments at very reasonable prices – a favourite with Bali’s expats); Callego (a casual massage centre with a small restaurant attached); Chill (super reflexology treatments – great for jetlag); Prana Spa for Ayurvedic treatments.
- Pura Petitenget at the beachside off Jalan Petitenget is a compact, pretty Balinese temple, which is known for particularly spectacular ceremonies. There has been a temple here since at least the 16th century, and although this is not one of the key nine directional temples of Bali, it is an important link in the series of west coast temples between PuraUluwatu and Pura Tanah Lot.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned PuraUlun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- With its warm seas, amost year round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world-renowned.
- Discover Bali’s lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions