Katamanda - Villa Amanzi
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Ease into island life in style at Villa Amanzi, a six-bedroomed luxury pool villa with superb views over Kata Noi Beach. Designed for entertaining, privacy and complete comfort, Amanzi is an ideal holiday haven for groups and families.
Set over three levels on the hillside, Amanzi’s top two floors are connected by a lift for ease of access. Its expansive outdoor living areas include a two-level terrace with a 15-metre infinity pool, barbecue and shaded lounge sala. Simply relax and take in the views or play a few rounds of pool or table tennis. Unwind further with a poolside massage treatment at the open-air spa room followed by a restorative sauna session.
Escape from the heat in the sumptuous living and dining room, where refreshments are close at hand from the bar and the mood is easy to fine-tune with the TV and Bose audio entertainment system. Meals prepared by your private chef can be enjoyed in the air-conditioned comfort of the dining room or out on the terrace sala for optimal views.
Villa Amanzi’s air-conditioned multi-purpose room can be setup with massage beds to make a private spa room or kids can be kept entertained with a selection of toys and games. Additionally, extra beds can be arranged for extra sleeping spaces, making it an excellent choice for families. Beyond the many options for fun and relaxation at the villa itself, groups and families of all ages are also welcome to visit the estate clubhouse to use its fitness centre, tennis court or pool. Amanzi’s picture-perfect setting and top-quality facilities, including an ultramodern kitchen, makes it a fantastic place for a great holiday.
The villa’s six bedrooms, five with king-size beds and one twin-bedded, are comfy escapes, boasting ensuite bathrooms and sea or garden views. The top-floor master suite has the added romantic touch of a huge bathtub, while the bathroom in the second master suite has a freestanding tub and alcove seating area with garden views. Another suite has its own TV lounge room with a sofa bed to accommodate additional guests.
A short (but steep) walk takes you to Kata Noi, one of Phuket’s most dazzling beaches, while many shopping, dining and nightlife spots are easily reached at nearby Kata or Patong beaches.
In addition to the chef, Villa Amanzi provides an on-call English-speaking villa manager, an in-villa housekeeper and service staff, and a 24-hour estate security service.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Peace and privacy are assured at Villa Amanzi, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The golden sands of Kata Noi Beach, one of Phuket’s finest, are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata beaches are known for their lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months from May until October. Making the most of those spectacular views, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi, while the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.More information for Things to do
- Kata and Kata Noi beaches are the top surfing spots on Phuket, with board rental and lessons available. During the calmer months of November through April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or to the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is the spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Old Phuket Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday street market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes back home by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interior on a bicycle tour, an ATV trip, jungle trail walks to waterfalls, a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, zip-lining at Hanuman World or a visit to an elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong, a sprinkling of boutique shops and its lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the wee ones for a round of mini golf in the jungly Jurassic Park-style surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife scene with a variety of places to go from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars to DJ dance clubs, with the most action at busy Patong Beach.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Expansive living and lounging area with stunning sea views, 50-inch flat-screen TV and Bose lifestyle entertainment system
- Formal dining for 10 people overlooking the pool and the bay
- Elegantly appointed bar
- Lower floor TV lounge with large sofa, Bang & Olufsen entertainment system and ocean views (adjoining guest bedroom)
- Large kitchen with modern appliances perfect for entertaining
- Lift connects top two floors in addition to stairs
- Large 15m infinity-edge swimming pool with panoramic views
- Pool deck with multiple areas for lounging and entertaining
- Poolside sauna, outdoor shower and spa/massage area
- Lounge sala with panoramic sea views, pool table, sofa suite, bar, barbecue and dining table for 10
- Meticulously landscaped tropical gardens
Master Suite 1 (Upper Level)
- King-size bed with panoramic views and furnished outdoor patio
- Two comfy loveseats including one positioned for sea views
- Large closet and dressing area
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with large bathtub, double vanities, separate shower and double toilet
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
Master Suite 2 (Middle Level)
- King-size bed with floor-to-ceiling windows offering panoramic views
- Two armchairs and a small desk
- Large closet and dressing area
- Ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, double vanities, separate shower and toilet and bay window nook overlooking the garden
- Flat-screen TV
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
Guest Suites 3 & 4 (Upper Level)
- Each bedroom with king-size bed, panoramic ocean views and access to shared sun deck furnished with sun loungers and chairs
- Ensuite bathrooms with vanity and separate shower and toilet
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
Guest Suite 5 (Middle Level)
- Twin beds convertible to a king-size bed
- Sliding glass doors open to patio and walled garden with table and seating for two
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity and separate shower and toilet; shower opens to waterfall/koi pond area
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Air conditioning
Guest Suite 6/TV Room (Lower Level)
- Suite with separate bedroom and living/TV areas
- King-size bed with ocean views and outdoor balcony
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanities, shower and toilet
- TV lounge with access to garden and balcony, flat-screen TV, Bang & Olufsen entertainment system; could convert to an extra/child’s bedroom with the sofa bed
- Air conditioning
Multi-purpose room (Upper Level)
- Located on the upper floor furnished with balcony overlooking garden
- Can be setup with a single bed for additional sleeping space
- Alternatively, the room can convert to a private spa room if arranged with massage beds or can double up as a nursery where baby cot, children’s toys, games and low table with chairs for kids would aptly fit
Indulge your tastebuds with gourmet food crafted by your own personal chef. Dine in the privacy of your villa, with majestic views to gaze at. And if you want to try your hand at cooking in the fully equipped kitchen, our housekeepers will be delighted to assist you.
Villa Amanzi has a suggestion menu of mostly Thai dishes but western dishes may also be prepared on request. The villa offers a wine list, and the Villa Manager will be happy to take guests along to a local wine shop should you prefer to browse through the options yourself. Special dietary requirements are accommodated and can be discussed prior to arrival.
The chef takes care of the shopping and provisions are charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee and 7% government tax. You are requested to provide a sum of money in advance to cover the grocery bills and the staff will keep the receipts for reference. To ensure the chef has enough time to prepare, you are encouraged to plan meals at least one day in advance.View a sample menu
Name : Lachlen Park Country : Australia Date : 13/01.22 Comment : I have stayed here with my family for 5 nights and have been one best experiences ever, I love the swimming pool and the beach nearby08-Jan-2022 - 13-Jan-2022 ANDREW P
Very much enjoyed our stay here. Beautiful, spacious villa with a fantastic view! The staff took excellent care of us during our stay and the cooking was magnificent ! A veal highlight of our trip! The villa was very beautiful & very homey. The chef's cooking was wonderful delicious. The staff was very attractive. Love the view, decorations & how spacious the villa is !25-Dec-2021 - 30-Dec-2021 Sern V
Thanks to K. Sasha and the entire staff team for looking after us during our stay. Happy Songkran!13-Apr-2021 - 16-Apr-2021 Shayan S
Thanks for the fantastic place. I really enjoyed these 4 days with my family here. And we will back again for sure.03-Apr-2021 - 06-Apr-2021 Paksa V
Nice, spacious and clean villa. We had a pleasant stay here. Staff was great. The grilled seafood dinner was awesome. We will comeback again for sure.20-Mar-2021 - 22-Mar-2021 Surapon C
Nice villa, food were great, staff were nice and helpful. We had quality time here.05-Nov-2020 - 08-Nov-2020 Sunisa A
This villa is one of the most gorgeous villas I ever stayed in during the holiday with my family. With great staff service, good view of beach and absolutely love the design and interior of the villa. My family looking forward to stay again next year.15-Aug-2020 - 17-Aug-2020 Pornphen P.
Thank you for an amazing stay! The Villa staff were very attentive and always willing to assist. We had the most amazing time sitting by the pool enjoying the view. The chef, food and service was impeccable. We could not fault one meal, they were all to die for. We look forward to staying again!05-Feb-2020 - 10-Feb-2020 Diana D
This was our first time visiting Thailand and our stay here was amazing. The villa was gorgeous, spacious and always clean. The service and food were excellent too. We loved our staying here. Thank you for everything28-Dec-2019 - 07-Jan-2020 Hana K
Absolutely gorgeous villa, very modern and spacious. Excellent staff, fantastic cook. Everything is well thought through, kept clean and tidy.Could not ask for more. We celebrated my parents fiftieth wedding anniversary and had three generations staying. We had a memorable time and our vacation was made very special by the staff.21-Dec-2019 - 28-Dec-2019 Ayesha D
Absolutely loved staying in this beautiful Villa with all the amazing and kind friendly staff. Thanks for everything. I loved that there is a lift and table tennis and a pool that is warm. Good food and snookers table I love this place. It has everything. My favorite is everything. This place is wonderful.11-Dec-2019 - 20-Dec-2019 Ronen Z
The beautiful villa and wonderful staff. I had a wonderful time. Thank you for all so much Thank you to all staff of Amanzi villa. Beautiful location and great hospitality for my 50th Birthday Thank you20-Oct-2019 - 30-Oct-2019 Daniel G
Amazing Villa! Thank you for your warm welcome and amazing service. The staff here was very friendly and very helpful. The villa looks amazing.19-Sep-2019 - 22-Sep-2019 Alkesh P
Dear Amanzi Team, Thank you for the warm hospitality and place and the meals are just amazing! Thank you for your help on arranging our meals and transport, pre-stocking, etc. It let us enjoy our trip without any troubles but enjoy. We will remember this place for a very great time, and recommend this to our friends. I look forward to staying here again soon!15-Aug-2019 - 18-Aug-2019 Marco C
What a trip. Thanks for a hospitality, great staffs, good food and the time. Lots of chilling! Will be back.11-Jul-2019 - 15-Jul-2019 John M
An amazing experience! The villa is beautiful and the staff was beyond fantastic. Many compliments to the chef who made delicious food that made us not want to ever leave the villa. I would recommend this place to anyone and hope to comeback again some day. Thanks so much to the wonderful and hospitable staff.09-May-2019 - 13-May-2019 Anthony N
The villa is so spacious and comfortable and remarkable. The facilities and utilities are in good condition and wide variety, especially the spectacular pool. The hospitality is wonderful in terms of quality of service attitude and professionalism. This is such a stunning experience, will definitely come back again in the future. Special thanks to Sasha for all the arrangements.03-May-2019 - 07-May-2019 Joey J
This Villa experience was absolutely amazing! It was better than we had ever imagined. We loved the villa, the second we walked in, the architecture and lay out is stunning. The hospitality was also unbelievable, the staff at present at all times but managed to stay out of sight and gave us privacy. They were also so accommodating and helpful. Thank you all so much for the best holiday ever.22-Apr-2019 - 24-Apr-2019 Sara L
Great villa, space and location. We all loved the Villa! We had a great time staying here and we will come back again!10-Apr-2019 - 17-Apr-2019 Andrew F
The villa space is fantastic and the staff are so helpful in everything. Food was excellent and the chef was very flexible to dietary requirements. We had a great time and getting to the beach was so easy. Perhaps more sunbeds to the pool would have been better. Thank you so much Sasha, Kai and Leam26-Mar-2019 - 29-Mar-2019 Emma T
Thank you for the great food, service and villa. A very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Thank you14-Mar-2019 - 18-Mar-2019 Brendan M
Over all a nice place. Very good service with friendly staff. We had a great time in this amazing villa. Thank you!!08-Mar-2019 - 10-Mar-2019 Kristal P
We had a fantastic vacation here! The villa is very spacious with a very beautiful sea view. Thank all villa staff.25-Feb-2019 - 05-Mar-2019 Jingyong Y
It was a great experience, relaxing and fun. Good villa and team. We will definitely come back!11-Feb-2019 - 18-Feb-2019 Harry V
We came here to celebrate the Chinese new year. And that was a perfect idea! This villa is very nice and staff are sweet also. Hope to come here again!03-Feb-2019 - 08-Feb-2019 Na L
House is beautiful. Service is good, thank you.28-Jan-2019 - 01-Feb-2019 Peng M
We had a lovely time at Villa Amanzi. The staff keep the villa perfect and the chef's cooking is great. We loved the Pa-Nang curry, we had it 3 times. Everything was well organized.13-Jan-2019 - 23-Jan-2019 James M
Thank you so much! Amanzi Villa is amazing, perfect location, design and staff. Here is our first time in Thailand and we really enjoy it.23-Dec-2018 - 03-Jan-2019 Serhii Y
The house exceed of expectation. Great service and great food. We felt like royalty with the amazing Thai service. Would recommend to anyone looking for a holiday in Phuket. Our family had a great time and look forward to coming back.08-Dec-2018 - 12-Dec-2018 Mark A
This truly amazing place 10 stars - well done Sasha a staff. You took care of us very well. The painting/art work on the wall next to the steamer is an amazing feature, very Special. Everything has been thought out beautifully. We will definitely come back 100%.05-Dec-2018 - 08-Dec-2018 Winston and Tonja
Fabulous home. We enjoyed our stayed thoroughly, staff were amazing and took care of all our endless needs and we will be back.03-Nov-2018 - 06-Nov-2018 Cindy C
Great Stay at Villa Amanzi. Gai is an amazing chef, pool, staff and villa was outstanding. We will be back.26-Oct-2018 - 30-Oct-2018 Dean M
My wife and I had a wonderful time at Villa Amanzi Kata for her 40th Birthday. Excellent service from Sasha and her staff. The villa was beautiful and well cleaned. Excellent rooms and swimming pool. Our first time in Thailand but we will return and bring friends.20-Oct-2018 - 25-Oct-2018 Jamie R
A fantastic trip for me and all friends. Outstanding for all services, perfect and peaceful villa. All special for a great time. Many thanks to the team for the perfect holiday.28-Sep-2018 - 01-Oct-2018 Thomas W
Service is very good. I hope to come here again. Thank you for your professional service. Thanks to all the staff of the villa.21-Sep-2018 - 26-Sep-2018 Fan L
Our stay at Amanzi was wonderful and a highlight in our tour of Thailand. The villa is gorgeous with amazing ambiance as well as having warm and accommodating staff. We had our meals prepared and our meals were delicious. We couldn't have picked a better place to stay in Phuket. Many thanks to the staff and property manager whom made the stay as relaxing and peaceful as possible.06-Mar-2018 - 09-Mar-2018 Emily
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service