Wildberry Home 5
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Evoking memories of pretty, picture-perfect Cotswold villages, Wildberry Home 5 is part of the Wildberry Homes community in scenic Lonavala. Set in a quiet and secluded part of the town, surrounded by lush greenery, the villa affords dramatic views of the Sahyadri Mountain Range. This is a truly ‘getting away from it all’ experience, as the untouched surrounds are devoid of any kind of city-style neighbourhoods. At the same time, you’ll find all the modern comforts and luxuries you’re used to in this holiday home.
Just like typical Cotswold cottages, Wildberry Home 5 comes with pretty English wallpapers, cosy reading nooks, and pastel frames. Expect balconies with forest views, French windows, and an open-air balcony best for enjoying the pristine mountain air. The three ensuite bedrooms are large and airy, with four-poster king beds and quirky decor in the form of picture frames, lamps and side tables. The villa has a spacious living area, along with a separate dining table and fully equipped kitchen. While breakfast is complimentary, you can choose to cook up your own lunch or dinner, or ask the staff to arrange a cook for providing meals (Asian, western or Indian; special requests accommodated) at an added cost.
You can access the community swimming pool in the Estate Clubhouse, which also features a garden for kids. Entertainment options in the villa include complimentary WiFi, televisions, board games and a music system. In the mornings, enjoy your cup of coffee at the sit-out balcony, which offers expansive views of the lush forest. Follow a hearty, complimentary breakfast with a few laps in the pool. Evenings are best spent in the garden with a sunset cocktail in hand. Wildberry Home 5 is conveniently located in the heart of Lonavala, with popular spots such as Visapur Fort and Sunny Da Dhaba being a short drive away. Rent a car through the villa’s management to explore these cultural and culinary legends, or simply spend your day relaxing in a reading corner with your favourite book.
If you’re looking for a rejuvenating break in the hills, you’ve come to the right place.
Jaw-dropping hill views
Access to clubhouse pool
Perfect for families with pets
Real time availability
- Large air-conditioned living room with elegant interiors
- A spacious dining room seating up to six guests
- Entertainment options including televisions, a music player and board games
- Fully equipped kitchen to dish out delicious local and international fare
- Reading nooks where you can settle down with a book
- Community swimming pool, clubhouse and manicured garden
- Balcony with a sit-out
- Sitting area surrounded by lush greenery
- Four-poster king-size bed
- Wallpaper creating an accent wall
- Ensuite bathroom with a separate shower stall
Guest bedrooms 1 & 2
- Large and airy, with windows looking out towards the green surrounds
- King-size bed with bedside tables
- Ensuite bathroom with a separate shower
- May have additional furniture such as cane chairs or a desk
A popular weekend getaway from Mumbai and Pune, Lonavala offers a quiet and scenic break from the frenetic pace of city life. Located just 82km from Mumbai and 68km from Pune, it is enveloped within the Western Ghats, surrounded by vast expanses of lush greenery. City dwellers come here to rest their tired eyes and simply get away from it all. With no happening restaurant scene or hip social activity, this is the place to enjoy a languid pace of life. The monsoons are the best time to visit when the hills come alive with waterfalls. Visitors flock here to hike or trek in the verdant mountains or get drenched under the many waterfalls that suddenly sprout up amid the hills. Sit back, relax, read a book and do nothing at this enchanting place.
Things to do
Your Guest Relations Manager and the team will have a wealth of information about Lonavala and can recommend everything, from local food spots to mountain treks. They’re a great resource for adventure activities, cultural hotspots and hiking areas in and around Lonavala. A car and driver can be hired for the day (on extra charge) or shorter periods, as required. Here are a few things to do in the area that you may enjoy:
- Lonavala has a strong historical background (it was part of the ancient Yadava Dynasty, before being annexed by the Mughals, and later ‘discovered’ by Sir Elphinstone, the Governor of Bombay), which means that there are plenty of caves to explore. These caves - Karla, Bhaja and Bedsa - were all built around the 2nd century BC and feature Buddhist inscriptions and sculptures.
- Just 15km from the main town, Lohagad Fort offers awe-inspiring 360-degree views of the surrounding mountains. A 350-steps climb brings you to the top of the fort, which is about 1,050-metres high. It is connected to the neighbouring Visapur Fort by a small range, and the Bhaja Caves are a short detour away.
- While making your way up the hills in the monsoons, you’ll come across various spots with gushing waterfalls (Kune Falls and Kataldhar Falls are popular ones) and green paths that you can explore on a walk or hike. Many lead up to the forts, the nearby Pawna Lake, or simply through the lush foliage surrounding the town.
- If you’re interested in adventure activities, spend a day at the Della Adventure theme park or Imagica. A great day out for the family, Della offers 50 activities, including the Swoop Swing, Flying Fox, Sky Cycling, Paintball, ATV rides, and rappelling. The park has six dining destinations serving a variety of cuisines such as Parsi, Punjabi, Mughlai and local Malvani. While not within Lonavala, Imagica is just a 40-minute drive (27km) away at Khopoli and is a 130-acre theme park with attractions for both kids and adults as well as on-site restaurants, a water park and a snow park.
- For local street food, try Buva’s misal restaurant, located just off Fariyas Hotel. They serve a variety of misal (mixed pulses with chutneys, onions and tomatoes, eaten with local bread called pav), as well as bhajiyas (vegetable fritters). Golden Vada Pav, in the market area, is a hot favourite for vada pav (fried potato dumpling nestled between local bread smeared with their signature spicy chutney). If you like Punjabi, dhaba-style (street) food, check out Sunny Da Dhaba on the old Mumbai-Pune highway. With dishes such as Butter Chicken, Black Dal and pillowy soft naans, you’re bound to leave with a food coma.
- Want to play it safe? Check out German Bakery on the main road, which serves a mix of European, Asian, and Indian food. From pasta and pizzas to dim sum and noodles, you’ll get it all here. Also try out the Italian, family-style restaurant, The Oven, which is set on a mushroom farm and serves wood-fired pizzas, lasagne, and pastas.
- Those interested in wellness can take a yoga class or enrol in a workshop at Kaivalyadhama. They offer workshops on Pranayama, Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Yoga Therapy and Counselling for beginners and advanced students.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions