The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Yaringa is a chic, bright three-bedroom holiday escape set along the sands of tranquil Natai Beach. While found far from the crowds in lush Phang Nga province, the villa is just a 30-minute drive from Phuket airport.
Glorious views of the Andaman sea are revealed from the moment you step in the villa, with every room positioned to capture the sea views. Expansive indoor and outdoor living areas let you ease into a mood of holiday bliss and entertain in style. The kitchen and dining room is a large, airy space all the more inviting with sliding glass doors that open directly out to the terrace. Each of the three bedrooms is a spacious retreat with its own bathroom facilities, including two with double jacuzzi bathtubs.
On the terrace, a sunken lounge area and a sala offer outdoor dining and relaxing space, surrounded by a generous sunbathing terrace with chic double sunbeds. Two connected 12-metre swimming pools on the beachfront add another layer of cool blue to the sea and sky horizon. Inside and out, the spectacular sunsets of Natai Beach are in full, cinematic view at Villa Yaringa.
A full-time team of staff including a villa manager and private chef ensures no guest need is left unattended, whether wanting to book a luxury yacht cruise or in-villa spa session, indulging in a fabulous Thai dinner under the stars or simply keeping the drink glasses filled and chilled.
Natai is slowly making its way onto the radar of beach-seeking visitors, but it remains a peaceful escape surrounded by the majestic jungles, waterfalls and the karst-dotted bay of Phang Nga. Miles and miles of sandy beaches sit at the villa's doorstep, while some of Thailand's most celebrated snorkelling, diving, golf and yacht cruising sights are within easy reach. For those in search of more activities, the shopping centres, nightclubs, lively markets and historic Old Town streets of Phuket are just an hour's drive away.
Yaringa is a comfortable, stylish oasis offering discerning families and groups of friends the perfect opportunity to immerse themselves in the very best of tropical life.
Serene sea-view setting on Natai Beach
Two 12m swimming pools
Spacious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
Sunset cocktails in the sunken outdoor lounge
Attentive staff including private chef
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 07-Oct-2018.
Features and amenities
- Sea-view living room with satellite TV and built-in sofas; sliding doors open to the terrace
- Modern kitchen with granite countertops and modern appliances
- Dining area for 10
- Two 12-metre pools with sea and sunset views; double sunbeds on a sand wash sundeck
- Sunken dining and lounging terrace with ocean views; seafront sala
- Tropical gardens and lawn
- Set at the front corner of the terrace, sea-view bedroom suite with queen-sized bed
- Sliding glass doors open to the terrace and pool
- Flat-screen TV, day bed, wardrobe and air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom with double jacuzzi, rainfall shower and single vanity
Guest bedroom 2
- Sea-view suite on top floor of two-storey pavilion
- King-sized bed, flat-screen TV, day bed, wardrobe and air conditioning
- Sliding glass doors open to a private balcony furnished with lounge chairs
- Ensuite bathroom with double jacuzzi, shower and single vanity
Guest bedroom 3
- Sea-view suite on top floor of two-storey pavilion
- King-sized bed, flat-screen TV, double sofa, study desk, wardrobe and air conditioning
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer sea and sunset views
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and single vanity
Villa Yaringa is set along the seafront of Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of sands found within a 10-minute drive after crossing the bridge from Phuket Island. This peaceful Andaman coast area is home to just a few exclusive villas and resorts, with endless space to walk or jog along the beach in solitude. A few resorts nearby including Baba Beach Club and Aleenta offer dining and cocktail delights beyond the villa, while the spectacular sights of Phang Nga are within easy reach. Among the “must visit” places are Phang Nga Bay with its towering karst islands, best explored by yacht or traditional long-tail boat, lush jungle and waterfall parks and the Similan islands with their clear snorkelling waters and pristine white-sand beaches. Find the shopping centres, nightlife action and cultural sights of Phuket within an hour’s drive, while a 10-minute drive leads to the nearest town, Khok Kloi, where you can find banks, grocery stores and some cheap local restaurants.
Things to doAside from the seclusion and tranquility Natai Beach area may offer, there are still a lot of activities which can be done during your holidays. Our guest services team will be happy to arrange transport and give you fascinating ways to explore the area. Here are some interesting things you can do:
- A sure way to pump your adrenalines will be to do river rafting and get yourself really wet.
- A tour on Phang Nga Bay is truly an amazing way to discover the sea caves and lagoons of the island. You may travel via speedboat and discover the magnificent coral reefs or ride a canoe through the mangrove forests.
- Spend the afternoon sipping your favorite drink at the Baba Beach Club. This is just a short walk from the villa and a perfect venue for a get-together with your friends.
- Morning jogs or afternoon walks can be done on the long stretch of Natai beach.
- If you are up to knowing the history of Phuket, Phuket Old Town is a nice place to discover the cultural heritage and view the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
- Huge inflatable slides, pools and waterfalls will definitely delight the kids and young at heart at the Dinosea World Park. A 15-minute drive to the east will lead you to this amazing waterpark.
- Golf enthusiasts can wander through the green grass of Blue Canyon or Mission Hills clubs, both around half an hour’s drive south.
- For extreme sports and adventure, it is also best to book for a mountain bike tour. Brace yourself and get ready to be muddy.
- A jungle trek at Khao Phra Teaw National Park would also be a plus should you wish to experience the tropical forest with its great variety of plants and wildlife.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions