The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Yaringa is a chic, bright, three-bedroom holiday escape set along the sands of tranquil Natai Beach. While found far from the crowds in lush Phang Nga province, the villa is just a 30-minute drive from Phuket airport.
Glorious views of the Andaman Sea are revealed from the moment you step into the villa and are shared by every room. Expansive indoor and outdoor living areas ease you into holiday bliss and provide plenty of space to entertain in style. The open-plan kitchen and dining room is a large, airy space all the more inviting with sliding glass doors that open directly out to the terrace. Each of the three ensuite bedrooms is a spacious retreat, with two bathrooms including double jacuzzi tubs.
Outside, in the immaculate beachfront gardens, a sunken lounge and sala offer dining and relaxing space, surrounded by a generous sunbathing terrace topped with chic double sunbeds. A 12 x 8m swimming pool, with central tree-shaded island, adds another cool blue dimension to the sea and sky. Inside and out, the spectacular sunsets of Natai Beach are in full, cinematic view at Villa Yaringa.
A team of full-time staff including a villa manager and private chef ensures no guest need is left unattended. Whether you’d like to book a luxury yacht cruise or an in-villa spa session, indulge in a fabulous Thai dinner under the stars or simply keep your glass filled and chilled, Yaringa’s staff will take care of it.
Natai is slowly making its way onto the beach aficionado’s radar, but for now it remains a peaceful escape surrounded by the majestic jungles, waterfalls and the karst-dotted bay of Phang Nga. Miles and miles of sand extend from the villa's doorstep, while some of Thailand's most celebrated snorkelling, diving, golf and yacht cruising sights are within easy reach. But if you want to up the tempo, the bright lights, shopping delights, markets, nightclubs and historic Old Town streets of Phuket are just an hour's drive away.
Spectacular Natai Beach setting
Exotic seafront pool
Sunken lounge for sundowners
Full-time staff including chef
"Dear Pook and team,
Thank you very much for a wonderful stay. You have looked after us beautifully in a kind and awesome way, which we have greatly appreciated. The villa is stunning and very well maintained. We especially liked the landscaping and large numbers of areas to sit.The sea was very rough whilst we were there which was a shame, but we enjoyed walking along the beach to the Akyra Beach club, which has an excellent and wild menu. We have very much liked hanging out together as a family meeting up from Singapore and London.It has been a stay full of memories.
Thank you very much for looking after us. Thank you for the flowers and chips you put in our room. I have lovee being in your villa. The whole experience was amazing. Thank you so much for everything here. I had a great time staying here.
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 23-Nov-2019.
- Sea-view living room with satellite TV and built-in sofas; sliding doors open to the terrace
- Fitted kitchen with granite countertops and modern appliances
- Dining area for 10
- Large swimming pool with sea and sunset views; double sunbeds on a sand wash sundeck
- Sunken dining and lounging terrace with ocean views; seafront sala
- Tropical gardens and lawn
- Stand-alone, sea-view bedroom pavilion with a king-sized bed
- Sliding glass doors open to the terrace and pool
- Flat-screen TV, day bed, wardrobe and air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom with double jacuzzi, rain shower and single vanity
Guest bedroom 2
- Sea-view suite on upper floor of two-storey pavilion
- King-sized bed, flat-screen TV, day bed, wardrobe and air conditioning
- Sliding glass doors open to a private balcony furnished with lounge chairs
- Ensuite bathroom with double jacuzzi, shower and single vanity
Guest bedroom 3
- Sea-view suite on upper floor of two-storey pavilion
- King-sized bed, flat-screen TV, double sofa, study desk, wardrobe and air conditioning
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer sea and sunset views
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and single vanity
Villa Yaringa is set along the sands of Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine coastline just a 10-minute drive north of Phuket Island. This peaceful Andaman coast area is home to just a few exclusive villas and resorts, with endless space to walk or jog along the beach in solitude. The nearby Baba Beach Club and Aleenta Resort offer dining and cocktail delights, while the spectacular sights of Phang Nga are within easy reach. Among the “must visit” sights are Phang Nga Bay with its towering karst islands, best explored by yacht or traditional long-tail boat, lush national parks offering jungle and waterfall adventures, and the Similan islands with their clear snorkelling waters and pristine white-sand beaches. Find the shopping centres, nightlife and cultural attractions of Phuket within an hour’s drive, while a 10-minute drive leads to the nearest town, Khok Kloi, where you can find banks, grocery stores and some cheap local restaurants.
Things to do
Villa Yaringa offers a true escape from the world, but those who wish to venture out and explore beyond the villa will find plenty to see and do in the Natai Beach area. Here are just a few of our suggestions for activities and sights that are within easy reach.
- Dive in and discover the colourful underwater world at the Similan islands, a protected archipelago with colourful coral beds and exotic fishes. Even the occasional whale shark and sea turtle have been spotted in the crystal clear waters. Diving and snorkelling trips are available when the islands are open from 15 October through 15 May.
- Phang Nga Bay is the iconic seascape of dreams with its steep karst islands, floating village and hidden lagoons. There are many ways to explore the bay, whether it be aboard a luxury yacht, a traditional long-tail boat or by paddling a sea kayak.
- Enjoy close encounters with Thailand’s wildlife, safely and ethically, at two animal shelters on Phuket. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary cares for elephants retired from the tourist trade and visitors can watch them at play in the jungle. Nearby Gibbon Rehabilitation Project is a shelter for rescued gibbons, and some of the cute furry apes can be seen hanging around in their large enclosures at Khao Phra Thaeo national park.
- If the kids somehow tire of exploring the endless sands and sea of Natai Beach, they could try a day of waterslide action at Splash Jungle water park near Mai Khao Beach on Phuket, or visit Anthem Wake Park for a freshwater-lake wakeboarding session or indoor wall climbing at the Rebel Rock Climbing centre next door.
- Natai Beach is home to some excellent upmarket dining spots including the stylish Baba Beach Club and Aleenta resort, found along the beach just a short drive away from the villa. And for a more easy-going beachfront dining experience, go for Thai food at Rabiang Lay restaurant with its bamboo huts shaded by casuarina trees.
- Golf enthusiasts have a choice of scenic golf courses to play in the area, including the Thai Navy-run Tab Lamu course and over the bridge in Phuket are the lovely Mission Hills and Blue Canyon clubs.
- Explore the natural wonders of the Andaman coast with visits to waterfall parks, river rafting adventures and ATV rides through the lush jungle terrain of Phang Nga province. Bring the camera for an early-morning visit to Samet Nangshe viewpoint, with breath-taking sunrise views over Phang Nga Bay.
- Take a stroll around the Phuket Old Town with its restored Sino-Portuguese buildings, vibrant local food scene, eye-catching wall murals and boutique shops to explore.
- Join a cookery class to learn the tricks for preparing authentic Thai cuisine, with some courses including an immersive shopping trip to a local market. Some nearby resorts including Aleenta, the JW Marriott Phuket resort on Mai Khao Beach and The Slate hotel at Nai Yang Beach offer Thai cooking classes.
- There’s no shortage of places to shop in Phuket, with a range of retail choices. The streets of Patong Beach turn into busy street bazaars in the evenings, while the large Jungceylon shopping centre offers a less chaotic and cooler place to shop. Phuket Town is a shopping haven with its bustling Naka Weekend Market, Old Town Sunday street market and Central Festival mall. Boat Plaza near Bang Tao Beach is a good place to wine and dine and browse the upscale shops for beachwear, artwork, jewellery and more.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions