The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Voyage is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Located on absolute beachfront property in the idyllic tropical island setting of Nusa Lembongan, this five-bedroom villa boasts gorgeous sea vistas, glamorous ‘luxe nomad’ themed interiors, gourmet cuisine, and professional staff focused on spoiling their guests.
This beautifully designed luxury beachfront villa is set on the crescent of Sandy Bay in Nusa Lembongan, 30-minutes’ boat ride off the east coast of Bali and was created as a luxury beach home for couples, groups of friends and extended families.
Farah Khan, whose fashion creations are favoured by many Hollywood celebrities, has styled Voyage as a barefoot luxury abode, while maintaining the old world charm of coconut-wood floors, bamboo, thatched alang-alang roof and driftwood lamps in a tropical island setting metres from the white-sand beach.
Space and freedom abound in the contemporary interiors, with comfortable sofas and tables crafted from reclaimed limed teakwood set before walls of glass framing the sea view beyond the deck. Accenting the neutral colour palette are couture designer touches and decorative flourishes supporting the glamour travel theme – vintage Louis Vuitton monogram steamer trunks; Prada, Tods, Aigner, and various other designer luggage. Amplifying the luxury safari look is canvas and leather furniture from the Esprite Nomade collection, including their renowned bespoke tents that float over Voyage’s supremely comfortable beds.
Inside Villa Voyage guests can expect to be cosseted by the villa’s charming staff. As a designer beach retreat, Villa Voyage is incomparable. It is particularly suited to couples, groups of friends and extended families, and will be appreciated by lovers of design aesthetics and effortless chic.
Guests arriving in Bali late afternoon or evening should arrange overnight accommodation in Sanur and ferry transfers to Nusa Lembongan the following morning as sea crossings after 5pm are not recommended. A complimentary buggy will meet guests at Mushroom Bay on Nusa Lembongan for transfers to the villa.
Blissful barefoot luxury
Gorgeous tropical island retreat
Loads of laid-back lounging space
Charming villa manager and staff
"Absolutely loved my stay at Villa Voyage, such as a beautiful place. Amazing staff and breath taking views, will definitely be coming back with friends from UK."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 10-Mar-2019.
Features and amenities
- Open-plan living room with walls of glass doors leading onto the pool terrace giving guests the option of open-air or air-conditioned comfort
- Oversized cream sofas
- 60inch LED TV, Apple TV, DVD and iPod
- Two dining tables of reclaimed teakwood, seating six each
- Teakwood island serves as a buffet, bar and cooking station
- Fully-equipped chef’s kitchen capable of serving 20 guests
- 15m x 5m free-form tension-edge swimming pool
- Expansive ironwood deck bridging the main living pavilion and the beach furnished with poolside beanbags, sun loungers and daybeds
- A shoreline pergola with oversized daybed and semi-circular seating area
- Gardens and lawn leading directly onto the beach
Voyage Mezzanine Ocean Suite
- Tented Safari-themed room with queen-sized bed under a tented canopy
- Triangular wall of glass opening onto a large private ironwood balcony
- Large open-plan ensuite with double basins and mirrors and glazed terrazzo enclosure with rain shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Master Suite
- Tented Safari-themed room with queen-sized bed under a tented canopy with leather trim
- Large sliding doors open onto pool deck
- Flat-screen 40inch TV
- Dressing room
- Ensuite with double basins, patio with open-air shower and sculptured terrazzo bathtub
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Garden Suite
- Four-poster queen-sized bed facing a small courtyard
- Furnished balcony
- Travelling desk and dressing table
- Large ensuite bathroom with rattan and leather wardrobes, double basins – set in a patio with open-air shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Voyage Garden Pavilion Suite
- Stand-alone harem- style pavilion suite on the white sands of the villa ground
- Queen-sized bed with crisp white linens
- Glass doors lead onto a private deck with ocean glimpses
Villa Voyage commands prime position on a small, sandy cove in the south-west corner of Nusa Lembongan; other than Nusa Dua on mainland Bali, from where a string of lights sparkle across the sea at night, the nearest landfall is Australia! Voyage is part of a small, exclusive community comprising a handful of private villas along the beach and raised on the cliff. Next door is the Beach Club at Sandy Bay with it’s charming, quiet, beachfront restaurant and brand, new Glo spa. Across the bay is the spectacular rock formation of Devil’s Tear, scene of crashing waves and plumes of white-tipped foam. A pleasant ten minute stroll along the cliff-top path – populated by pandan plants and the occasional cow – is Dream Beach with it’s popular café and swimming beach; a fifteen minute walk in the other direction are the restaurants and bars of Mushroom Beach.
Things to do
The villa and operations managers are happy to share a wealth of information about nearby places of interest, and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the villa manager about the local area, to gain interesting insights into some of the fascinating aspects of life on Nusa Lembongan and neighbouring island Nusa Penida.
- Stroll along the beach and across the rocks to Devil’s Tear, a craggy limestone outcrop on the southern tip of Sandy Bay; on a clear day you can see Bali’s sacred mountain Gunung Agung looming in the distance behind Villa Voyage.
- Cruise the coastline in Villa Voyage’s jukung, a colorfully painted outrigger fishing boat fitted out with designer cushions for decadent comfort. Visit deserted beaches such as Gamat Bay on the neighboring island Nusa Penida, enjoy a spot of snorkeling (fins and masks provided); you may even get to see pods of dolphins frolicking alongside!
- As your chef to prepare a “Voyage Picnic” of fresh bread, charcuterie and salad, presented in traditional Tiffin boxes and accompanied by a bottle of wine cooled in a silver ice bucket.
- Head for Dream Beach, a 10-minute walk southwards along the cliff path, for a swim in a cove of shallow sloping sand, followed by lunch at Café Pandan, set on the cliff top above the beach.
- Visit the deserted beaches and blue lagoons of Nusa Lembongan’s tiny neighbour, Nusa Ceningan, and experience island life unchanged over the centuries.
- Adrenaline junkies, visit Mahana Point on Nusa Ceningan, and hurl yourself off the cliff top into the sea! Or order a cold Bintang beer from the café and watch the surfers cresting huge rollers below.
- Take a leisurely cycle tour of the island on Villa Voyage’s bicycles: visiting temples, mangroves, beaches and the villages of Lembongan and Jungutbatu.
- Stroll into Mushroom Bay one evening for a romantic beachfront dinner at Café Bali. Or pop next door to the Beach Club at Sandy Bay for an evening cocktail and barbecue of fresh fish and meats.
- Visit the Underground House in Lembongan Village, a labyrinth of caves excavated from the limestone rock by local farmer and priest Made Biasa using only a hammer, chisel – and 15 years patience and hard work.
- Climb the steps to Pura Puncak Sari, a sacred hilltop temple which commands fabulous views over the neighboring islands and Bali’s east coast.
- Don’t miss the spectacular natural rock arch over the turquoise waters of Broken Beach (Pasih Uug). Hike or bike to get to this amazing cove on Nusa Penida’s north west tip – and don’t forget your camera. Although you can’t actually swim here as there’s no access to the water, you’ll be able to cool off at nearby Angel’s Billabong.
- Angel’s Billabong (Kolam Para Bidadari) is a natural infinity pool of crystal clear river water flowing into the sea, framed by craggy rocks and cliffs overlooking the ocean. Take a dip with the angels and enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Watch out as waves hit the rocks and send great plumes of water into the sky at Smoky Beach (Pasih Andus) – just the place for a refreshing shower!
- Take your mask and snorkel to Crystal Bay (Surganya Pecinta) where the water is clear, the waves are calm and beautiful clusters of coral – home to colourful tropical fish – are waiting to be discovered.
- It’s a long steep climb down to the white sands and crystal-clear waters of Kelingking Beach, but even if you just visit to take photos of the unique T-Rex-shaped cliff formation from the top, your trip will be worth it.
- Nusa Penida is a wonderful destination for divers. Let our manager book a few dives with Villa Voyage’s recommended dive center for your chance to get up close and personal with magnificent Manta rays at the eponymously named Manta Point or, from late July to November, Mola-Mola, huge oceanic sunfish. For the less experienced diver, there are easier flat reef and wall dives in the crystal clear waters around Nusa Lembongan.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions