Katamanda - Villa Suan Sawan
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Surrounded by a tropical garden, Villa Suan Sawan is an intimate hideaway for a small family or a couple of friends. This delightful, two-bedroom villa has modern-Asian design aesthetics and a homely feel. Located on Phuket’s south-west coast, walking distance from Kata Noi beach, this hillside property brings the glory of the sky and sea together, living up to its name which translates into ‘heavenly garden’.
Spread over two storeys, Villa Suan Sawan features two bedrooms, one king and the other one with twin beds. An open-plan living room, dining table for four and a show kitchen where easy meals are prepared complete the picture. The floor-to-ceiling glass doors open onto an L-shaped terrace, allowing outdoor living with cosy seating and views of the tropical gardens.
A dedicated and professional in-villa attendant takes care of all guest needs while a Villa Manager is a mere phone call away. Hire a chef and be served an array of Thai flavours or choose from a western menu which includes crowd pleasers.
Villa Suan Sawan is part of the secure Katamanda Estate and has access to the facilities of the estate clubhouse, including a large swimming pool, tennis court and a café.
Access to estate facilities
Shaded, garden-view outdoors
Cosy home for small families
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 15-Feb-2021.
- Modern-Asian interior design and décor elements
- A sitting room that showcases an LCD TV with cable channels
- A corner lounge with loveseat and a TV
- Dining table for four
- Well-equipped show kitchen
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with garden views
- L-shaped terrace running along two sides of the villa
- Comfortable shaded loungers
- Tropical garden view
- A king-size master bedroom and a guest room with twin beds
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers
- Rattan blinds and wardrobe
Peace and privacy are assured at Villa Suan Sawan, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.
Things to do
Villa Suan Sawan is well placed for easy access to Phuket’s best beaches and attractions. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge for dining recommendations around town and for assistance in making reservations or booking golf tee-off times, yacht trips, cultural tours and more. Here's a peek into the activities that you can enjoy in Phuket while staying at the villa.
- Kata and Kata Noi Beaches are top surfing spots, with board rentals and surfing lessons available. During the calmer months from November to April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is a great spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Phuket Old Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday Street Market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market. The Elite Concierge can arrange this at your own villa too.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interiors on a bicycle tour or an ATV trip. Undertake jungle walks to discover waterfalls and pay a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, or go zip-lining at Hanuman World and visit the elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong and a sprinkling of boutique shops and lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the little ones for a round of mini-golf in the Jurassic Park-styled surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife with a variety of places to go to, from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars and DJ dance clubs.
Last viewed villas