The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Overlooking a spectacular view of Samui’s scenic north-east coast with its outlying islands and shimmering blue seas, this exceptional seven-bedroom luxury villa for up to 14 guests occupies a prime hillside spot with views from each one of its three stunning levels.
Indoor and outdoor living merge seamlessly with a large, open-plan living and dining space. The lounge leads to a dining table and a modern show kitchen. Head further and step onto a wide outdoor terrace with a sparkling infinity pool, an alfresco dining area for starlit meals. However, it is bound to be the clifftop sitting area with its signature circular sunken sala set in its own shallow pool with a panoramic sea view that will be your favourite spot in this villa.
Find your space on the top floor, where the master bedroom and two connected double bedrooms join a lounge and dining area to form a spacious self-contained suite for a large family. If you prefer privacy, you can choose from the other four bedrooms tucked into the terrace level or one level below. Wherever you decide to settle in, you will be regaled with stunning sea views from every corner.
Bedrooms are stylish and elegant in shades of taupe and grey. Bathrooms are opulently clad in charcoal and grey ceramics with walk-in rain showers and free-standing bathtubs.
You will be left wanting for nothing as the villa is fully staffed with a Villa Manager and even offers a private chef on request for the ultimate villa holiday experience. Expect every aspect of your stay to be taken care of, from menu planning and shopping to treatments and tours. The staff aims to ensure your holiday is stress-free and thoroughly enjoyable.
For entertainment, plan movie nights in the private cinema or gaming championships in the splendid wood-panelled games or ‘poker’ room with a lounge, bar and sizable TV for screening sports and events.
Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate the villa’s fully equipped gym, sauna and steam bath while yoga lovers and those seeking a little Thai pampering will enjoy the pool terrace. The wraparound wooden deck is an inspiring spot for a revitalising yoga session or massage session, against a backdrop of the bluest sea and the sound of the waves breaking on the beach below.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Tongson Bay is on the northeastern tip of Koh Samui island and is one of several perfect, palm-fringed bays in this area. It offers some of the best swimming on the island and spectacular views out to sea and to Koh Phang or Full-moon Island.
The villa is just a 15-20 minutes’ drive to Samui International Airport. A quick 15-minute drive also takes you to the main tourist areas of Chaweng and Bophut or Fisherman's Village, which are brimming with restaurants, bars, night markets and a fantastic range of shopping and entertainment options for all ages.More information for Things to do
Although Koh Samui is renowned for its palm-fringed beaches and crystal blue sea, the island has much to offer to visitors of all ages. Whether on a family holiday with little ones or teenagers, a group of friends looking for shared experiences, or those seeking the action of the island’s beach clubs and nightlife, Samui has something for you.
Your Villa Manager can make all the necessary arrangements for you to enjoy your chosen pursuits. Here are some suggestions:
Fisherman’s Village & Night Market l Every night of the week is the ‘Night Market’ or Walking Street at Fisherman’s Village, just 15 minutes away from your villa. Lined along the charming narrow beach road, traditional Thai wooden houses are now chic boutique stores, trendy restaurants and bars. As dusk falls, the village explodes into a riot of colour and activity as vendors from all over the island set up shop selling everything from Thai and international street food, to chic fashion, electronics and local souvenirs. And don’t miss the fire-eating entertainment every evening on the beach in front of Coco Tam.
Luxury Island Cruising | Charter a luxury catamaran for the day and sail out to one of the many islands which surround Koh Samui. Head to the spectacular coconut-palm-covered island of Koh Phangan (Full-Moon Island) for a sublime day of swimming, snorkelling and exploring its beautiful, untouched beaches. Pull in for lunch at one of several beachside restaurants or pack a luxury picnic and choose your anchorage for a taste of unspoiled paradise. Or discover Samui’s world-famous Angthong National Marine Park, a spectacular archipelago of karst (limestone) islands with caves, lagoons, white sandy spits and endless snorkelling.
Meet Samui’s Gentle Giants at Elephant Haven | The young ones will love the ethical elephant sanctuary of ‘Elephant Haven’. Home to 18 magnificent Asian elephants and their offspring, Elephant Haven offers visitors a wonderful up-close-and-personal experience with these extraordinary, gentle giants in a safe and delightful jungle setting. The sanctuary offers tours hosted by professional, informative and caring guides. Visitors are invited to feed the elephants, follow them around the sanctuary as the young ones play and frolic in their pools, and observe them enjoying their natural habitat. For more information, see: https://samuielephanthaven.org/
World-class Golfing in Samui | Just 20 minutes drive from the villa is Santiburi Samui Country Club, one of the most beautiful golf courses in Asia and the island’s only championship 18-hole, par-72 golf course. Stretching along the hills of the northern coastline with spectacular elevations from 25-180 metres above sea level, it is often called a ‘slice of heaven’. This challenging course is surrounded by natural rainforest and coconut palm plantations, with distracting views of the mountains and ocean at every turn, which makes it an oasis of pure golfing pleasure.
Samui’s Spirit of Adventure | Sports and adventure enthusiasts of all ages will be thrilled by the variety of action activities available in Koh Samui. Choose from kite surfing at Nathon, off-road safaris on three and four-wheeled ATVs, bungee jumping, zip-lining through the rainforest, canopy walks and waterfall hikes to Muay Thai boxing tournaments and high-speed go-karts to name a few.
Tour the Island’s Temples and Waterfalls | Take a tour of this beautiful island to see the waterfalls and temples. Nearby is Samui’s most iconic landmark, the Golden Big Buddha and its impressive neighbour, Plai Laem Wat. Further south in Lamai, visit the enigmatic ‘Mummy Monk’ at Wat Khunaram the island’s most famous mummified monk, and nearby Wat Sila Ngu or Red temple. Then, head home through the mountains via stunning waterfalls, magnificent scenery and aerial views of the island.
See Old Samui in Nathon l Just 10 minutes away, this bustling seaport where car and passenger ferries sail between the island and the Thai mainland has its own charm and appeal for visitors. Its narrow streets offer a profusion of colourful clothing boutiques, local arts and craft stores, and souvenir shops. The town also boasts its own Chinatown where old Chinese shophouses bear witness to the town’s exotic history as a strategic trading port and which now sell an eclectic range of bric-à-brac. Dining at one of the waterfront seafood restaurants, you can experience a taste of authentic spicy, local cuisine, while the weekly ‘walking street’ market’ has become an attraction with innumerable vendors selling local and international delicacies and goods.
Things to do in your villa:
Spa & Beauty | Treat yourself to a relaxing massage, a facial or manicure and a pedicure in the privacy of your villa. Choose your spot on the beachfront lawn, on the beach or in your room. Lie back and let yourself be pampered by experienced beauty therapists in an inimitable Thai style.
Health & Fitness | Hone your fitness regime with a personal fitness instructor. Breathe and revitalise with a private yoga session or stretch and tone in the pool with an aqua-aerobics class. Samui offers a wide range of health and fitness professionals available to visit your villa.
Thai Cooking Class | Master the art of Thai cuisine. Learn new skills to take home and delight your friends and family. Make spicy Thai salads, rich and delicious curries and exotic coconut desserts. Your resident chef will be delighted to share some of his or her culinary secrets with you.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Large, open-plan living and dining space with a superb view of the infinity swimming pool, outdoor terrace and the open sea
- Stylish and comfortable interiors with grey ceramic floors, a large plush sofa and easy chairs facing a 90-inch television
- Dining room with a majestic wooden table for 10
- A modern show kitchen with a counter and hob, microwave, wine fridge, coffee maker and other amenities
- A separate three-bedroom suite with an elegant white lounge and dining area for six with a private show kitchen and large outdoor terrace for entertaining
- Air-conditioned games or ‘poker’ room with lounge bar, large TV for sports, a handsome custom-designed gaming table, and private cinema
- Large rectangle infinity pool with semi-submerged sun beds overlooking a wooden deck with double daybeds and oversized umbrellas
- A high cantilevered canopy provides cover for the outdoor dining terrace which features a dining table for 16, service bar and adjoining seating area - perfect for long lazy breakfasts, casual poolside meals and barbecues.
- A signature circular sunken seating sala sits at the far edge of the terrace overlooking the view, a great spot for relaxing with a book, card games, catching up over cocktails as you watch one of Samui’s glorious golden sunsets.
- For yoga and al fresco massages, the wooden pool deck is an inspiring spot overlooking the sea and listening to the waves break on the beach below.
- At Tongson Bay, guests can swim and snorkel around the rocky outcrops or stroll along the beach with its fine golden sand.
Master Bedroom 1
- Exceptionally spacious and bright suite with a king-sized bed
- A vanity area for dressing up
- A desk for catching up on work, while the wall-mounted TV and console keep your partner entertained
- An impressive bathroom with a large ceiling skylight and foldable sun blinds
- Double sink vanity, separate walk-in rain shower, free-standing bathtub and separate Japanese-style WC
- Picture windows which open onto a private terrace with stunning sea views
- Together with Guest Bedroom 2 & 3 makes up a private suite
Guest Bedroom 1
- Light and elegant double ensuite with a king-sized bed and floor-to-ceiling windows which open onto a private west-facing terrace
- Stunning views of the island’s north coast
- Large comfortable double chaise-lounge, desk and wardrobes
- Bathroom with a walk-in rain shower and separate WC
Guest Bedroom 2
- Double ensuite with a king-sized bed
- Connected to Guest Bedroom 1, making it perfect for parents with children
- Picture window with a view of the north coast of the island
- TV console and double wardrobe
- Bathroom with a single vanity, walk-in rain shower and separate WC
Guest Bedroom 3
- Located on the main living and dining level of the villa
- This light and airy double ensuite room with a king-size bed enjoys a gorgeous view of the pool terrace and sea
- Spacious wardrobes and storage space
- Bathroom with double sink vanity, walk-in rain shower and separate WC
Guest Bedroom 4
- Also, on the main living and dining level, this super spacious twin-bedded ensuite bedroom (convertible to king) enjoys its own enclosed garden terrace
- A desk for working or writing
- Extensive wardrobes providing ample storage space
- Large bathroom with a double sink vanity, free-standing bathtub, a walk-in rain shower and WC
Guest Bedrooms 5 & 6
- Located on the lower level, accessed via the pool terrace
- Two roomy and comfortable ensuite double bedrooms with a king-size bed and a twin bed
- Semi-private terrace with stunning sea views
- A slight variation in décor featuring soft light beige ceramic floors and walls
- Large woven rustic rugs in a striking black and white design make a distinctive design statement
- Bathrooms both feature double sink vanities, walk-in rain showers and separate toilets
Thai cuisine is celebrated the world over for its exotic and delicious flavours. The chef is adept at preparing a whole range of Thai dishes tailored to suit international palates.
Always a great time to get together to plan the day’s programme, breakfast can be served at the indoor dining area with the windows wide open to the pool or on the outdoor terrace.
Expect a range of breakfast favourites from freshly baked breads and pastries to a fantastic array of tropical fruits. Cooked dishes are prepared a la minute by the chef and could perhaps include Thai favourites such as Thai omelettes with herbs and popular street-side favourites such as Pad Ka Prao (fried chicken or pork with Holy basil and fried egg).
Unless you’re off on an excursion, lunch is usually a casual buffet by the pool. Expect popular Thai dishes like Phad Thai (Thai Noodles), Satays, Yum Woon Sen (Glass Noodle Salad) or Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad) accompanied by a light coconut curry, or if you prefer, western dishes such as salads, pasta, pizzas, grills and such.
Your Villa Manager will take care of shopping for groceries and beverages which can be ordered in advance of your visit, and which are charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax.View a sample menu
We had a wonderful stay here, especially because LaLa took so much care of us. We also really enjoyed the comfort of the rooms. We were here as a filmmaker crew and we're happy that we had the chance to create stunning content for the villa. Thank you for everything.10-Nov-2023 - 20-Nov-2023 Florian Michael And D
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service