The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
From an enviable position, high on a dramatic rocky headland above Phuket’s west coast, every room at this stunning eight-bedroomed luxury villa commands breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea.
And it’s not only the views that make a bold statement at Villa Saan. The spectacular cathedral-like entrance, cool 19-metre infinity-edge pool, state-of-the-art home cinema, games room with a pool table and well-equipped gym and spa room will take your breath away too. The finest furnishings, unique works of art and top-quality fittings throughout the villa’s living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms add to Villa Saan’s appeal.
Arranged over four levels, all eight of Villa Saan’s spacious air-conditioned and fan-cooled ensuite bedrooms open onto the unobstructed ocean views and private glass-fronted balconies. These bright, sunny rooms have been flexibly configured to suit all types of guest groups, with a mix of king, queen and twin beds. The master suite, which lies on the upper floor, boasts a sparkling jacuzzi and a private furnished terrace overlooking the main pool.
A full-time team of staff is on hand to pamper guests with the finest cuisine, keep the villa pristine and offer a knowledgeable concierge service. Whether you wish to spend your day at the villa enjoying a fresh seafood barbecue, lazing by the pool, surrendering to rejuvenating spa treatments, sipping sunset cocktails and watching movies on the Apple TV, or head out for a round of golf, to explore Phuket’s many exciting attractions, or charter a boat and go island hopping, your villa manager can make it happen.
Dramatic entrance with sea views
Cinema, games room and gym
Restful soaks in pool and jacuzzis
Wine and dine in style
Lavish bedroom suites for all
"We had such an amazing family vacation in this villa. The food was delectable and the attentiveness from the staff was tops. Sunset views are amazing. Thank you Villa Saan for everything. "
Real time availability
Limited Time – Enjoy 20% off
Limited Time – Enjoy 20% off
Book by 31st May for stays from 1st April to 30th June 2019 and receive 20% discount.
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 18th March to 31st May 2019.
- Only valid for stays from 1st April to 30th June 2019.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 04-Apr-2019.
Features and amenities
- Spectacular entrance pavilion with high, vaulted roof, water features and sitting area overlooking the pool and ocean
- Dining room with 12-seater table and bar area
- Lounge and TV room
- Main living room with ocean views
- Cinema with projector, Apple TV, surround sound
- Games room with pool table, TV and bar
- Well-equipped gym and spa room
- Pool deck with sun loungers and jacuzzi
- Outdoor lounge
- Furnished poolside sala
- Barbecue area
- Landscaped garden with tropical trees and plants
- Upper level room with king-sized bed
- Floor-to-ceiling windows open to private terrace and plunge whirlpool
- Side terrace with outdoor bathtub and shower
- Walk-in dressing room
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity set and shower
Guest Bedrooms, top floor
- Two upper level bedrooms with king-sized beds
- Glass-fronted, ocean-view balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms with sea-view bathtubs, double vanity, shower
- One bedroom with outdoor shower and reflecting pool on side terrace
Guest Bedrooms, level three
- Four bedrooms, two twin-bedded rooms that can be into king-sized beds, one queen-sized bed and one with a super king-sized bed
- Wardrobes, living furniture, sliding glass doors and balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Guest Bedroom, bottom floor
- Located next to gym and spa room
- Super king-sized bed that can be separated into twin beds, wardrobe, sliding glass doors that open to garden
- Ensuite bathroom in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Villa Saan sits within the exclusive Cape Amarin estate on the ‘Millionaires’ Mile’ headland separating Kamala and Patong beaches. With panoramic sea and sunset views, the villa overlooks a small bay, where the roofs of some of Phuket’s finest resorts and villas peep through the tropical treetops that border the ocean. Just six kilometres to the north sits Kamala Beach, a pretty stretch of soft golden sand popular with families. Try surfing, body boarding, simply relaxing on the sand, or indulge in some Thai seafood (or pizza!) at one of the casual open-air restaurants lining the beach. A bit further away to the south is the hectic Patong Beach, with a good range of water sports, shopping, dining and nightlife choices.
Things to doThough Villa Saan is tucked away on a quiet headland, it’s easy enough to get around from here with the help and guidance of your well-informed villa manager. Phuket’s best beaches are just a short drive away and transport to sights further afield are simple to arrange. A wealth of Phuket island adventures await, both on the sea and inland. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Take a cruise aboard a luxury yacht and discover the wonders and colours of the Andaman Sea. The towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay and the clear waters and white sands of the Raya, Similan and Phi Phi islands are all within easy reach.
- Keep cool and fit in the water with some windsurfing, kite surfing, sea kayaking, wakeboarding or stand-up paddling, or slip below the surface on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion to explore the rich sea life.
- Join the kids to watch a Thai theatrical spectacle at Phuket FantaSea, or for a slip-sliding day out at Splash Jungle water park. Or take a spin down the world’s largest zorbing ball course at the Rollerball Zorbing park.
- Relax, release and restore your senses with a spa treatment in luxurious surrounds at the Banyan Tree or nearby Paresa resort, or to the sound of ocean waves with a simple beachside Thai massage.
- Explore the streets of Old Phuket on a cultural walking tour. Find out about the island’s history beyond its beaches, take in the colour and beauty of the Sino-Portuguese style shops and mansions and sample the local eats that earned Phuket a UNESCO ‘city of gastronomy’ accolade.
- Learn the secrets behind making some of this exotic and flavourful cuisine yourself by joining a Thai cookery class.
- Tee off tropical style at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Explore the island’s diverse and daring after-dark scene. Choose from stylish cocktail and wine bars, waterside sunset lounges and raucous Patong clubs for a unique Phuket-by-night experience.
- Reconnect with nature in the island’s interior with elephant and horseback riding, ATV trail rides, waterfalls and jungle walks, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, zip-lining at Hanuman World, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at Jungceylon shopping centre in Patong or along its lively streets with vendors selling arts and crafts, clothing, and an eclectic mix of souvenirs.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions