The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
From an enviable position, high on a dramatic rocky headland above Phuket’s west coast, every room at this stunning eight-bedroomed luxury villa commands breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea.
And it’s not only the views that make a bold statement at Villa Saan. The spectacular cathedral-like entrance, cool 19-metre infinity-edge pool, state-of-the-art home cinema, games room with a pool table and well-equipped gym and spa room will take your breath away too. The finest furnishings, unique works of art and top-quality fittings throughout the villa’s living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms add to Villa Saan’s appeal.
Arranged over four levels, all eight of Villa Saan’s spacious air-conditioned and fan-cooled ensuite bedrooms open onto the unobstructed ocean views and private glass-fronted balconies. These bright, sunny rooms have been flexibly configured to suit all types of guest groups, with a mix of king, queen and twin beds. The master suite, which lies on the upper floor, boasts a sparkling jacuzzi and a private furnished terrace overlooking the main pool.
A full-time team of staff is on hand to pamper guests with the finest cuisine, keep the villa pristine and offer a knowledgeable concierge service. Whether you wish to spend your day at the villa enjoying a fresh seafood barbecue, lazing by the pool, surrendering to rejuvenating spa treatments, sipping sunset cocktails and watching movies on the Apple TV, or head out for a round of golf, to explore Phuket’s many exciting attractions, or charter a boat and go island hopping, your villa manager can make it happen.
Dramatic entrance with sea views
Cinema, games room and gym
Restful soaks in pool and jacuzzis
Wine and dine in style
Lavish bedroom suites for all
"Thank you for all the amazing work. Cooking is great. We love the food so much and we love all the caring in details, buy masks as well. We enjoyed the time so much! Wish you all great health and happiness. Hope we can come back one day! Love and blessings
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 30 June 2021.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 28 June 2021
- Valid for stays from now until 30 June 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
Stay Surf Sail
Stay Surf SailPlan a staycation that takes full advantage of the numerous water sports and activities available around the idyllic islands of Phuket and Koh Samui. From paddleboarding to surfing, there’s plenty to do for the entire family. And after a fun-filled day, cap off the experience by retreating to your private villa. From now until 30 June 2021, stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off low season rates, plus complimentary use of one paddleboard or kayak. Stays of 3 nights or more get 30% off low season rates, plus an option of early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and one complimentary surf or paddleboard lesson. Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off low season rates, early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities, plus one complimentary sailing lesson. All water activities are good for one person only.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021, for stays for the same period
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Water activities are only for 1 person
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Welcome amenities include a fruits and snacks basket
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 08-Apr-2021.
- Spectacular entrance pavilion with high, vaulted roof, water features and sitting area overlooking the pool and ocean
- Dining room with 12-seater table and bar area
- Lounge and TV room
- Main living room with ocean views
- Cinema with projector, Apple TV, surround sound
- Games room with pool table, TV and bar
- Well-equipped gym and spa room
- Pool deck with sun loungers and jacuzzi
- Outdoor lounge
- Furnished poolside sala
- Barbecue area
- Landscaped garden with tropical trees and plants
- Upper level room with king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling windows open to private terrace and plunge whirlpool
- Side terrace with outdoor bathtub and shower
- Walk-in dressing room
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity set and shower
Guest Bedrooms, top floor
- Two upper level bedrooms with king-size beds
- Glass-fronted, ocean-view balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms with sea-view bathtubs, double vanity, shower
- One bedroom with outdoor shower and reflecting pool on side terrace
Guest Bedrooms, level three
- Four bedrooms, two twin-bedded rooms that can be into king-size beds, one queen-size bed and one with a super king-sized bed
- Wardrobes, living furniture, sliding glass doors and balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Guest Bedroom, bottom floor
- Located next to gym and spa room
- Super king-size bed, wardrobe, sliding glass doors that open to garden
- Ensuite bathroom in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Villa Saan sits within the exclusive Cape Amarin estate on the ‘Millionaires’ Mile’ headland separating Kamala and Patong beaches. With panoramic sea and sunset views, the villa overlooks a small bay, where the roofs of some of Phuket’s finest resorts and villas peep through the tropical treetops that border the ocean. Just six kilometres to the north sits Kamala Beach, a pretty stretch of soft golden sand popular with families. Try surfing, body boarding, simply relaxing on the sand, or indulge in some Thai seafood (or pizza!) at one of the casual open-air restaurants lining the beach. A bit further away to the south is the hectic Patong Beach, with a good range of water sports, shopping, dining and nightlife choices.
Things to doThough Villa Saan is tucked away on a quiet headland, it’s easy enough to get around from here with the help and guidance of your well-informed villa manager. Phuket’s best beaches are just a short drive away and transport to sights further afield are simple to arrange. A wealth of Phuket island adventures await, both on the sea and inland. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Take a cruise aboard a luxury yacht and discover the wonders and colours of the Andaman Sea. The towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay and the clear waters and white sands of the Raya, Similan and Phi Phi islands are all within easy reach.
- Keep cool and fit in the water with some windsurfing, kite surfing, sea kayaking, wakeboarding or stand-up paddling, or slip below the surface on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion to explore the rich sea life.
- Join the kids to watch a Thai theatrical spectacle at Phuket FantaSea, or for a slip-sliding day out at Splash Jungle water park. Or take a spin down the world’s largest zorbing ball course at the Rollerball Zorbing park.
- Relax, release and restore your senses with a spa treatment in luxurious surrounds at the Banyan Tree or nearby Paresa resort, or to the sound of ocean waves with a simple beachside Thai massage.
- Explore the streets of Old Phuket on a cultural walking tour. Find out about the island’s history beyond its beaches, take in the colour and beauty of the Sino-Portuguese style shops and mansions and sample the local eats that earned Phuket a UNESCO ‘city of gastronomy’ accolade.
- Learn the secrets behind making some of this exotic and flavourful cuisine yourself by joining a Thai cookery class.
- Tee off tropical style at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Explore the island’s diverse and daring after-dark scene. Choose from stylish cocktail and wine bars, waterside sunset lounges and raucous Patong clubs for a unique Phuket-by-night experience.
- Reconnect with nature in the island’s interior with elephant and horseback riding, ATV trail rides, waterfalls and jungle walks, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, zip-lining at Hanuman World, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at Jungceylon shopping centre in Patong or along its lively streets with vendors selling arts and crafts, clothing, and an eclectic mix of souvenirs.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (27)
Haining Y, China, 26-Jan-2020 - 31-Jan-2020Thank you for all the amazing work. Cooking is great. We love the food so much and we love all the caring in details, buy masks as well. We enjoyed the time so much! Wish you all great health and happiness. Hope we can come back one day! Love and blessings
Mr. H, Hong Kong, 17-Jan-2020 - 25-Jan-2020Thank you for all your amazing work over the past week, for helping me celebrate my fortieth, to all your fabulous food and service. This is one trip that my friends and family will never forget. We hope to be back one day soon! Lots of love and best wishes! P.S. The sunsets were amazing and your smiles were too.
CB, United Kingdom, 13-Dec-2019 - 20-Dec-2019
Mohammad Falaknaz, United Arab Emirates, 02-Dec-2019 - 06-Dec-2019
Amit P., 27-Nov-2019 - 01-Dec-2019
AC, United States, 02-Nov-2019 - 09-Nov-2019
Natalie Kusonruksa, United States, 29-Oct-2019 - 01-Nov-2019
EMMANUEL M, Hong Kong, 13-Sep-2019 - 16-Sep-2019Thank you to the whole team for your attentive service and we look forward to returning!
Dr Mike A, Australia, 01-Sep-2019 - 08-Sep-2019Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Villa Saan. You all looked after the whole group with such care and attention. We had a wonderful time and I am sure we will be back in the future. Thank you
Jenny C, Australia, 15-Aug-2019 - 25-Aug-2019Thank you to all the wonderful staff, delicious food and fantastic service! Villa Saan has been such a memorable holiday!
Wai Lim L, Hong Kong, 03-Aug-2019 - 07-Aug-2019To all staff in villa Saan, Thank you so much for a wonderful service.
Arati K, 29-Jul-2019 - 03-Aug-2019
Desmond W, Hong Kong, 26-Jul-2019 - 29-Jul-2019To all the staff and friends at villa Saan, You made our trip a memorable experience. We loved every second of our stay!
Shobie K, Australia, 12-Mar-2019 - 15-Mar-2019Thank you team Saan, Thyme you are an incredible chef and host. So many incredible memories. We felt spoilt and truly relaxed, until the next time.
Minsi F, Thailand, 09-Mar-2019 - 12-Mar-2019Thank you very much for your gracious hospitality and making us feel at home. We will definitely recommend this to anyone traveling to Phuket. Thank you for everything, you made our stay in Thailand awesome.
Tan J, Singapore, 26-Feb-2019 - 03-Mar-2019We had such an amazing family vacation in this villa. The food was delectable and the attentiveness from the staff was tops. Sunset views are amazing. Thank you Villa Saan for everything.
Danny G, South Korea, 21-Feb-2019 - 25-Feb-2019Kade and her staffs were amazing - so polite and great food. Their hospitality was perfect.
Sukey Y, Hong Kong, 04-Feb-2019 - 09-Feb-2019Excellent villa and services are great. Thank you very much to the staff. They took care of us very well. Everybody enjoyed the holiday very much. Thanks again and Happy Chinese New year.
Paul and Sarah, Hong Kong, 26-Jan-2019 - 02-Feb-2019A great week in a great villa with wonderful staff and great food. Thank you to all so much.
Raphael G, Hong Kong, 15-Jan-2019 - 22-Jan-2019Food was amazing. The team made our stay super pleasant and easy. Service was really good, 100 ++. Thank to the entire team
Wei C, China, 11-Dec-2018 - 15-Dec-2018Over all it was a pleasant stay at Villa Saan. Thanks all staff who work extremely hard for us. Make us feel like home.
Veronica A, United States, 08-Dec-2018 - 11-Dec-2018Thank you so much for being so kind and helpful. You all made our stay in Phuket magical. We have traveled around the world and stayed at many of the nicest hotels, but this has been our favorite. We cannot wait to come back and spend more time in this beautiful country, villa and city.
Ava L, Hong Kong, 25-Oct-2018 - 29-Oct-2018Thank you so much for all of your nice accommodation. The team are excellent. All the heart warming attention to details are so appreciated.
Alexander B, Germany, 21-Oct-2018 - 25-Oct-2018Many thanks for the wonderful stay. The staff was superb. We look forward to come again to this fantastic place.
Steve C, Indonesia, 13-Oct-2018 - 17-Oct-2018We were always taken care off by Kade's team in Villa Saan. This is the 5th time we've been here. Looking forward to coming back again very soon. Thank you for everything.
Vanessa A, Australia, 06-Oct-2018 - 13-Oct-2018Thank you so much for an unforgettable holiday. It was so amazing to celebrate my husband 40th at your beautiful villa. The chef and beautiful staff were amazing. The food was incredible! Thank you for everything.
Jonathan L, Hong Kong, 21-Sep-2018 - 25-Sep-2018Thank you for your kind hospitality and great service. We all had such a wonderful time in Phuket. This will not be our last time here. The staff were great and were incredibly hospitality. Had a great time and would be back again.
Last viewed villas