The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
From an enviable position, high on a dramatic rocky headland above Phuket’s west coast, every room at this stunning eight-bedroomed luxury villa commands breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea.
And it’s not only the views that make a bold statement at Villa Saan. The spectacular cathedral-like entrance, cool 19-metre infinity-edge pool, state-of-the-art home cinema, games room with a pool table and well-equipped gym and spa room will take your breath away too. The finest furnishings, unique works of art and top-quality fittings throughout the villa’s living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms add to Villa Saan’s appeal.
Arranged over four levels, all eight of Villa Saan’s spacious air-conditioned and fan-cooled ensuite bedrooms open onto the unobstructed ocean views and private glass-fronted balconies. These bright, sunny rooms have been flexibly configured to suit all types of guest groups, with a mix of king, queen and twin beds. The master suite, which lies on the upper floor, boasts a sparkling jacuzzi and a private furnished terrace overlooking the main pool.
A full-time team of staff is on hand to pamper guests with the finest cuisine, keep the villa pristine and offer a knowledgeable concierge service. Whether you wish to spend your day at the villa enjoying a fresh seafood barbecue, lazing by the pool, surrendering to rejuvenating spa treatments, sipping sunset cocktails and watching movies on the Apple TV, or head out for a round of golf, to explore Phuket’s many exciting attractions, or charter a boat and go island hopping, your villa manager can make it happen.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Saan sits within the exclusive Cape Amarin estate on the ‘Millionaires’ Mile’ headland separating Kamala and Patong beaches. With panoramic sea and sunset views, the villa overlooks a small bay, where the roofs of some of Phuket’s finest resorts and villas peep through the tropical treetops that border the ocean. Just six kilometres to the north sits Kamala Beach, a pretty stretch of soft golden sand popular with families. Try surfing, body boarding, simply relaxing on the sand, or indulge in some Thai seafood (or pizza!) at one of the casual open-air restaurants lining the beach. A bit further away to the south is the hectic Patong Beach, with a good range of water sports, shopping, dining and nightlife choices.More information for Things to do
- Take a cruise aboard a luxury yacht and discover the wonders and colours of the Andaman Sea. The towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay and the clear waters and white sands of the Raya, Similan and Phi Phi islands are all within easy reach.
- Keep cool and fit in the water with some windsurfing, kite surfing, sea kayaking, wakeboarding or stand-up paddling, or slip below the surface on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion to explore the rich sea life.
- Join the kids to watch a Thai theatrical spectacle at Phuket FantaSea, or for a slip-sliding day out at Splash Jungle water park. Or take a spin down the world’s largest zorbing ball course at the Rollerball Zorbing park.
- Relax, release and restore your senses with a spa treatment in luxurious surrounds at the Banyan Tree or nearby Paresa resort, or to the sound of ocean waves with a simple beachside Thai massage.
- Explore the streets of Old Phuket on a cultural walking tour. Find out about the island’s history beyond its beaches, take in the colour and beauty of the Sino-Portuguese style shops and mansions and sample the local eats that earned Phuket a UNESCO ‘city of gastronomy’ accolade.
- Learn the secrets behind making some of this exotic and flavourful cuisine yourself by joining a Thai cookery class.
- Tee off tropical style at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Explore the island’s diverse and daring after-dark scene. Choose from stylish cocktail and wine bars, waterside sunset lounges and raucous Patong clubs for a unique Phuket-by-night experience.
- Reconnect with nature in the island’s interior with elephant and horseback riding, ATV trail rides, waterfalls and jungle walks, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, zip-lining at Hanuman World, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at Jungceylon shopping centre in Patong or along its lively streets with vendors selling arts and crafts, clothing, and an eclectic mix of souvenirs.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Spectacular entrance pavilion with high, vaulted roof, water features and sitting area overlooking the pool and ocean
- Dining room with 12-seater table and bar area
- Lounge and TV room
- Main living room with ocean views
- Cinema with projector, Apple TV, surround sound
- Games room with pool table, TV and bar
- Well-equipped gym and spa room
- Pool deck with sun loungers and jacuzzi
- Outdoor lounge
- Furnished poolside sala
- Barbecue area
- Landscaped garden with tropical trees and plants
- Upper level room with king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling windows open to private terrace and plunge whirlpool
- Side terrace with outdoor bathtub and shower
- Walk-in dressing room
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity set and shower
Guest Bedrooms, top floor
- Two upper level bedrooms with king-size beds
- Glass-fronted, ocean-view balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms with sea-view bathtubs, double vanity, shower
- One bedroom with outdoor shower and reflecting pool on side terrace
Guest Bedrooms, level three
- Four bedrooms, two twin-bedded rooms that can be into king-size beds, one queen-size bed and one with a super king-sized bed
- Wardrobes, living furniture, sliding glass doors and balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Guest Bedroom, bottom floor
- Located next to gym and spa room
- Super king-size bed, wardrobe, sliding glass doors that open to garden
- Ensuite bathroom in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Dining at Villa Saan offers an excellent chance to explore Thai cuisine, its menu brimming with a variety of flavourful and exotic dishes including a vegetarian selection. Whether you’re a Thai food aficionado or you don’t know a Yam Woonsen from a Tom Yam Goong, the chef and villa manager are there to advise and help you plan your meals. Dishes can be adapted to accommodate those with specific dietary needs as well as younger guests who might have less adventurous palates.
All groceries and beverages are charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee. Guests will be requested to provide money for provisions in advance, and the staff will do the shopping and keep the receipts for reference. To ensure the chef and staff have ample time to prepare, guests are encouraged to plan meals at least a day in advance.View a sample menu
Thank you for all the amazing work. Cooking is great. We love the food so much and we love all the caring in details, buy masks as well. We enjoyed the time so much! Wish you all great health and happiness. Hope we can come back one day! Love and blessings26-Jan-2020 - 31-Jan-2020 Haining Y
Thank you for all your amazing work over the past week, for helping me celebrate my fortieth, to all your fabulous food and service. This is one trip that my friends and family will never forget. We hope to be back one day soon! Lots of love and best wishes! P.S. The sunsets were amazing and your smiles were too.17-Jan-2020 - 25-Jan-2020 Mr. H
Thank you to the whole team for your attentive service and we look forward to returning!13-Sep-2019 - 16-Sep-2019 EMMANUEL M
Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Villa Saan. You all looked after the whole group with such care and attention. We had a wonderful time and I am sure we will be back in the future. Thank you01-Sep-2019 - 08-Sep-2019 Dr Mike A
Thank you to all the wonderful staff, delicious food and fantastic service! Villa Saan has been such a memorable holiday!15-Aug-2019 - 25-Aug-2019 Jenny C
To all staff in villa Saan, Thank you so much for a wonderful service.03-Aug-2019 - 07-Aug-2019 Wai Lim L
To all the staff and friends at villa Saan, You made our trip a memorable experience. We loved every second of our stay!26-Jul-2019 - 29-Jul-2019 Desmond W
Thank you team Saan, Thyme you are an incredible chef and host. So many incredible memories. We felt spoilt and truly relaxed, until the next time.12-Mar-2019 - 15-Mar-2019 Shobie K
Thank you very much for your gracious hospitality and making us feel at home. We will definitely recommend this to anyone traveling to Phuket. Thank you for everything, you made our stay in Thailand awesome.09-Mar-2019 - 12-Mar-2019 Minsi F
We had such an amazing family vacation in this villa. The food was delectable and the attentiveness from the staff was tops. Sunset views are amazing. Thank you Villa Saan for everything.26-Feb-2019 - 03-Mar-2019 Tan J
Kade and her staffs were amazing - so polite and great food. Their hospitality was perfect.21-Feb-2019 - 25-Feb-2019 Danny G
Excellent villa and services are great. Thank you very much to the staff. They took care of us very well. Everybody enjoyed the holiday very much. Thanks again and Happy Chinese New year.04-Feb-2019 - 09-Feb-2019 Sukey Y
A great week in a great villa with wonderful staff and great food. Thank you to all so much.26-Jan-2019 - 02-Feb-2019 Paul and Sarah
Food was amazing. The team made our stay super pleasant and easy. Service was really good, 100 ++. Thank to the entire team15-Jan-2019 - 22-Jan-2019 Raphael G
Over all it was a pleasant stay at Villa Saan. Thanks all staff who work extremely hard for us. Make us feel like home.11-Dec-2018 - 15-Dec-2018 Wei C
Thank you so much for being so kind and helpful. You all made our stay in Phuket magical. We have traveled around the world and stayed at many of the nicest hotels, but this has been our favorite. We cannot wait to come back and spend more time in this beautiful country, villa and city.08-Dec-2018 - 11-Dec-2018 Veronica A
Thank you so much for all of your nice accommodation. The team are excellent. All the heart warming attention to details are so appreciated.25-Oct-2018 - 29-Oct-2018 Ava L
Many thanks for the wonderful stay. The staff was superb. We look forward to come again to this fantastic place.21-Oct-2018 - 25-Oct-2018 Alexander B
We were always taken care off by Kade's team in Villa Saan. This is the 5th time we've been here. Looking forward to coming back again very soon. Thank you for everything.13-Oct-2018 - 17-Oct-2018 Steve C
Thank you so much for an unforgettable holiday. It was so amazing to celebrate my husband 40th at your beautiful villa. The chef and beautiful staff were amazing. The food was incredible! Thank you for everything.06-Oct-2018 - 13-Oct-2018 Vanessa A
Thank you for your kind hospitality and great service. We all had such a wonderful time in Phuket. This will not be our last time here. The staff were great and were incredibly hospitality. Had a great time and would be back again.21-Sep-2018 - 25-Sep-2018 Jonathan L