The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Approaching through a rural setting of terraced rice fields, tobacco plantations, and papaya and banana groves, the absolute beachfront Villa Pushpapuri is blessed with all the best Bali has to offer. Located near the traditional village of Ketewel on Bali's south-east coast, this stunning villa boasts four bedrooms, a 20-metre infinity pool, a splendid living and dining room and a fully equipped games room - all complemented by the finest furnishings and a five star standard of service.
Bounded by the river Wos and a popular surf beach, Villa Pushpapuri is blessed with a spectacular outlook; across the ocean towards the beaches of Keramas and the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan, and over the pounding surf to the unrivalled grandeur of sacred Mount Agung.
This expansive property features a typical Balinese indoor-outdoor living and dining design with all the modern comforts of five-star luxury accommodation; four magnificent themed bedrooms, an iconic infinity-edge swimming pool, a spectacular and functional living and dining room, two kitchens, a fully equipped games room, indoor gym and cosy home theatre room. All these modern amenities are complemented by the finest furnishings and interiors, along with a warm, friendly and attentive team of villa staff who are dedicated to delivering a five-star standard of service for guests.
Villa Pushpapuri is thoughtfully designed for large groups or families sharing who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the more tourist-ridden areas of Bali and relax and unwind in an idyllic beachfront setting.
Fabulous beachside setting
Watch the surfers catching waves
Great underground bar and games room
Good service and staff
Within easy reach of Sanur and Ubud
"All we can say " WOW " - the villa absolutely incredible. The staff are so beautiful. Our wedding was more than we imagined. "
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Book at least 90 days ahead of your stay and enjoy 25% discount on stays until 25 June 2020 - excluding high season dates.
Terms and conditions:- Only valid for new bookings received from 4 November 2019 until 29 February 2020.- Must book at least 90 days prior to the arrival date.- Applicable for stays concluded before 25 June 2020, excluding high season dates.- Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 20-Feb-2020.
- Large living room and bar area with glass doors opening onto an expansive terrace
- Well-stocked granite cocktail bar for parties
- Dining room seating twelve at a glass-topped table and adjoining terraced breakfast pergola seating ten
- Terrazzo and stainless steel kitchen with L-shaped counter seating eight
- Spacious home theatre complete with 65-inch flat screen TV with movies and state-of-the-art audio equipment and comfortable leather cinema seats
- Games room with pool table and adjoining washroom
- Expansive terraced lawns
- Large sunny terrace flowing from the main pavilion
- 20 x 5m infinity-edge swimming pool
- Two ironwood decks with outdoor furnishings and sunbeds
- Poolside stone lounge and bar complete with lounges, outdoor bar and dining and separate washroom and shower room
- Two shady massage annexes and two bales
Green Room (Master Suite)
- Two-story master suite comprising ground floor master bedroom and ensuite bathroom and an upstairs study and home theatre room
- King-sized four-poster bed with canopy
- Stone terrace on one side, timber deck on the other
- LCD satellite TV/DVD/CD player
- Ensuite and dressing area with twin washbasins, rain shower, large sunken Jacuzzi, open-air walled courtyard with fish pond
- Cosy air-conditioned home theatre room upstairs equipped with a 65-inch flatscreen TV with movies and state-of-the-art audio equipment, and leather cinema seats
- Air-conditioned study with bi-fold windows on three sides offering 270 degree views and furnishes with desk, sofa and Wifi throughout
- King-sized bedroom located on the ground floor boasting soaring roof and sliding glass doors on two sides.
- King-sized bed and day bed
- LCD satellite TV/DVD/CD player
- Timber furnished deck
- Dressing area
- Open-air ensuite with terrazzo vanity, rainshower and fishpond
Purple & Orange Rooms
- Orange room has twin beds and purple room has a four-poster queen-sized bed
- Perfect for children
- LCD satellite TV/DVD/CD player
- Dressing areas
- Both have ensuite bathrooms; orange room has a garden bathroom with outdoor rain shower while the purple room has a bathtub and indoor rainshower and a second shower in a private walled garden
Villa Pushpapuri is located on the River Wos estuary at Pabean Beach in the village of Ketewel in south-east Bali. Bordered by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, the property is blessed with spectacular sea views extending towards the southern beaches, Nusa Penida Island and Mt Agung.
Pabean was once a small port used by oriental traders; the neighbouring village of Saba produced Bali’s finest Legong dancers, and local temple ceremonies are a common sight. The river estuary is full of birdlife, while the glistening black-sand beach offers beautiful walks; it is popular with surfers but swirling currents (and no lifeguards) make it unsafe for swimming.
This idyllic coastal retreat offers a chance to experience traditional Balinese life, but is only 30 minutes’ drive from the airport, the fascinating cultural capital of Ubud, and the boutiques, bars and dining delights of Seminyak. With a car and driver at your disposal (special daily rate of US$ 25++), Villa Pushpapuri is perfectly placed for exploring the best of Bali.
Things to doVilla Pushpapuri’s manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange sight-seeing and other activities and make any bookings required. Do also ask other staff about the local area. Invariably some of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- The stretch of beach between Sanur and Ketewel is well known as a surfer’s heaven (especially in East Coast Season, which runs from round about November to May, when the winds turn offshore on this side of the island), but beginners should be aware of strong, swirling currents. A superb right hand break can be found just in front of the villa as you can see from the photograph above!
- Sukawati is famous for its cheap local arts and crafts market although better quality goods can be found in Ubud (art), Celuk (silverware) and Mas (woodwork).
- Le Mayeur Museum in Sanur is the former home of noted Belgian impressionist Adrian Jean Le Mayeur. The building is now a museum which, as well as showcasing the artist's work, gives visitors an insight into what it must have been like to be one of Bali's very first expats. Although in need of some maintenance, this remains one of Bali's true hidden treasures.
- An annual international kite festival takes place at Padang Galak beach (just north of Sanur) every July. Traditional Balinese giant kites up to ten metres in length are made and flown competitively by teams from different villages around Bali. Originally, these kites were intended to send a message to the Hindu Gods to create abundant crops and harvests. Aside from the festival itself, visitors will see many giant kites being flown in this area from June through to August.
- Saba Bay Horse Riding has a special horse riding track (suitable for beginners) on a beautiful black sandy beach overlooking the Indian Ocean and Nusa Penida Island.
- Bali Safari & Marine Park offers a fun family day out. Home to hundreds of amazing animals representing more than 50 species, it presents a tram ride through the animal enclosures, a marine aquarium, a theatre, animal educational and entertainment shows, as well as the Fun Zone where visitors can get wet and wild in the Waterpark or embark on a Jungle Cruise.
- The Blue Lagoon at Padang Bai is one of the best snorkelling sites in Bali and a favourite for families and new snorkelers as the waters are extremely calm. There is a good range of soft and hard corals and a great variety of highly colourful marine life.
- There are several dive operators around Sanur, but this area is more suited to beginners or refresher courses. The better dive sites are further north in Tulumben, or out on the islands of Nusa Penida and Lembongan.
- Don't miss the scenic drive up to Bali's cultural and artistic hub, Ubud. This is the best place to catch traditional Balinese dance performances – especially at the town's Royal Palace, magically illuminated at night. Ubud has also recently evolved as an upmarket destination, boasting cutting-edge restaurants and world-class spas.
- Fashionistas and shop-a-holics should drive over to the west coast where you'll find Bali's most cosmopolitan enclave, Seminyak. Here, indulge in globally inspired gourmet restaurants, stylish boutiques and hipper-than-thou bars – including the much-hyped Ku Dé Ta, on Seminyak beachfront.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions