Villa Pangi Gita
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
This luxurious retreat, with its Garden-of-Eden setting, pays homage to its Balinese heritage while providing guests with every modern comfort. Echoing the lush green rice terraces that surround it, the enchanting three-bedroom Villa Pangi Gita gently slopes down to the banks of the ‘singing’ Pangi River in the sleepy rural village of Pererenan, south-west Bali.
Designed for relaxation, peace and privacy, Villa Pangi Gita presents traditional-style living and sleeping pavilions featuring polished teak and terrazzo floors, vaulted ceilings, iron-wood shingle roofs, and floor-to-ceiling windows that open out to the emerald green surrounds. Luxuriant terraced gardens, brimming with exotic blooms, flow down to the river, and tranquil water features complement the serenity of the setting. The owner’s impressive collection of Asian antiques and superior furnishings presents a unique sense of style and demonstrates the love and commitment that has gone into the creation of this luxury villa.
There’s plenty of space to unwind and relax at Villa Pangi Gita, and guests will no doubt be reluctant to stray far from the elegant open-sided living pavilion, the cosy media room or the blissful balé (relaxation pavilion) that overlooks the inviting free-form swimming pool at the river’s edge. However, a stroll through the charming village and captivating rice terraces, along with a sunset drink at nearby surfer’s haunt Echo Beach, should not be missed.
“Welcome to Paradise” is Villa Pangi Gita's official greeting, and the warm smiles of the staff, the hypnotic sounds of flowing water and the sheer beauty of this little piece of paradise are bound to delight families, attract couples and seduce even the most hardened workaholic into restful submission.
Picture-postcard Balinese villa
Serene rural setting and lush gardens
Close to the beach and golf
Seminyak an easy drive
"We thank the whole villa team. The service is very good, friendly and good listening and the food is very good. I need a diet when I am back in Holland. Outstanding!"
Real time availability
Complimentary Full-Day Rice Terraces & Temple Tour in Tabanan, Bali
Complimentary Full-Day Rice Terraces & Temple Tour in Tabanan, Bali
Book for 4 nights any time in June for stays from 21st June to 31st August 2019, and enjoy a complimentary Concierge-curated cultural day tour of Bali's Tabanan area. The exclusive tour includes scenic drives through lush green rice terraces, a visit to two ancient Balinese temples and a special Balinese lunch in a truly magical setting; OR delicious daily continental breakfast for all the guests staying at the villa.
Terms and conditions:
– Minimum 4-night stay
– Only valid for stays from June 21 till August 31 2019
– Choice of one-time experiential day tour per stay (approximately 8 hours duration) OR daily continental breakfast, valid only for resident villa guests
– Only valid for new bookings received from June 1 to 30, 2019
– Cannot be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 26-Jul-2019.
- Open-sided living pavilion with traditional two-tier roof, cream terrazzo floors and comfortable cushioned lounge
- Handsome teak-filled dining pavilion with table accommodating up to eight people
- Air-conditioned study/media room with TV, DVD player and Music system
- Equipped kitchen with marble breakfast bar and two stools
- Sweeping stone terrazzo staircase leading to the garden and pool
- Beautifully landscaped and manicured tropical gardens with an abundance of colourful plants and flowers
- Green-stone free-form pool situated at the border of the garden and the river bank
- Traditional poolside balé
- Pool terrace with sun loungers and umbrella, plus secluded riverside terrace
- Alfresco dining
- Located in a very private pavilion close to the river, Villa Pangi Gita's master bedroom is perfect for honeymooners
- Furnished with a queen-size four-poster bed and featuring a polished teak floor, vaulted ceiling, generous dressing room and glass doors that open onto a furnished terrace above the pool
- Equipped with TV, DVD player and stereo; air conditioned and fan cooled
- Air-conditioned bathroom with his-and-hers vanities, separate WC, a huge tiled tub and secluded massage deck
- Peacefully situated towards the rear of the property
- One king and one queen-size four-poster beds, polished teak floors, vaulted ceilings and sliding glass doors opening onto veranda furnished with daybed and reading chair
- Both rooms equipped with TV/DVD players, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Balinese-style enclosed garden bathrooms with rain showers and bathtubs
Secluded and private, Villa Pangi Gita lies beside the banks of the Pangi River in the traditional Balinese village of Pererenan. One of eight properties within the well-established Pangi River Estate, the villa is surrounded by the picturesque rice terraces of the popular district of Canggu.
Remarkably laid-back and undeveloped, this tranquil out-of-town setting offers the twin attractions of being only 20 minutes' drive from the bright lights and dining delights of Seminyak, while also offering visitors a privileged insight into the traditions of rural Bali.
The nearby beaches are renowned for their legendary sunsets and world class surf breaks.
Things to do
Villa Pangi Gita's manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of some of the activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure, located five minutes from the villa, can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Catch a wave, or several, at some of Bali’s best surfing beaches. All are within easy access and Pererenan Beach is just a 2km bike ride away. Learn to surf in three days with recommended surf instructor, Johnny, from Bali’s well-renowned School of Surf.
- Those who’d rather just watch the surf or sip a beer as the sun goes down should head to world famous Echo Beach (five minutes‘ drive away) where The Beach House serves up a great evening seafood barbecue.
- Enjoy a yoga class and learn how to meditate at the eco-friendly, traditionally thatched village resort of Desa Seni in the heart of Canggu.
- Make the de rigueur pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset but is less busy in the mornings; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu priests.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave, Seminyak. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, global-inspired restaurants, chic boutiques and hipper-than-thou bars – including much hyped, Ku Dé Ta and The Potato Head Beach Club.
- Adrenaline junkies and adventure seekers can get their fix white water rafting down the Ayung River north of Ubud, while culture vultures can head into Ubud’s town centre and explore the traditional market and wonderful art galleries.
- For a day of dramatic landscapes, drive directly north from the villa to the mountain town of Bedugul. From here, visit three volcanic lakes, including Bratan, with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by taking a leisurely stroll or bike ride – a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions