The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Incredible ocean views, stunning sunsets and luxurious open-air living amidst vivid green rice fields and rustling coconut palms. This is what dreams are made of - this is Villa Maridadi. Just metres from Cemagi’s black sand beaches and the revered sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus on Bali’s southwest coast, this five-bedroom villa with 18-metre swimming pool embraces peace and tranquillity offering real insight into Bali’s traditional way of life. Complimented by warm hospitality and classic Balinese architecture, this relaxed and comfortable home is the perfect place to unwind, slow down and disappear into a secluded paradise. Fall asleep to the soothing sound of the waves and awaken to a private oasis – a stay at Villa Maridadi is an unforgettable experience.
Set on 4,100 square metres of coastline and bordered by rice fields on one side and glistening black-sand beaches on the other, this stunning five-bedroom residence with traditional alang-alang thatched roofs, lush tropical gardens, generous green-stone swimming pool, lavish living spaces and spectacular ocean views exudes beauty from every angle.
The treasured full-service staff adds warmth to the thoughtful design of the villa; focussed on relaxation and comfort, this spacious and welcoming home mixes traditional architecture and artefacts with easy modern living. Five large air-conditioned bedrooms with luxurious garden bathrooms provide guests with total peace and privacy. Options for leisure and entertainment are endless with a games room, shared tennis court, 18m swimming pool, open-sided living and dining pavilion, massage balé and an adorable thatched rice barn, overlooking the ocean and perfect for sunset cocktails.
Expansive ocean views
Great family facilities
Wide lawned garden
Big lap pool
In-villa music and dance performances
"Thank you so much for our wonderful visit. We really enjoyed our stay and was made more memorable with the delicious food and fantastic service you gave to me and all my family. I look forward to seeing you all again."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 23-Aug-2019.
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion overlooking pool
- Dining area with 3m long wooden table
- Bose sound system
- Full equipped kitchen in separate pavilion adjoining dining area
- Games room with pool table and large cushioned seating areas
- 18m greenstone pool
- Timber decking with six sun loungers and umbrellas
- Outdoor washroom and shower
- Outdoor ten-seater table shaded by a sail
- Large manicured lawn area perfect for events
- Lumbung (rice barn) perfect for relaxing
- Massage balé
- Tennis court (shared with three other villas)
Super King Master Suite
- Stand-alone, ocean-view suite with lofty thatched roof and teak floors
- Super king-sized four-poster bed
- Two sets of sliding glass doors, one opening onto a patio
- Study with window seat and large flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Ensuite with cream terrazzo tub and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
King Master Suites 1 & 2
- Two master suites house in separate buildings featuring alang-alang thatched ceilings and teakwood floors
- King-sized beds with mosquito nets
- Stone-walled garden bathroom with cream terrazzo tub and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Guest Bedrooms Suites 3 & 4
- Two guest bedrooms housed in a large two-story building comprising games/TV room upstairs and two guest bedrooms downstairs
- Large twin beds (convertible into king beds and trundles underneath)
- Garden bathroom with open-air shower
Walk through the gate at the front of the garden and take a stroll along the beach, or cycle through the rice fields and experience the Balinese way of life; you are bound to witness a village ceremony or two as you explore.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe, an ice-cold beer and some incredible sunsets. And just down the road from Echo Beach, Canggu’s Jalan Batu Bolong is lined with exciting new places to eat, drink and shop.
Things to do
Your villa manager, Yola, will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. If you would like to go diving or white water rafting, bookings can be made with a tried and trusted company who pick up and drop off at the villa. Do also ask the staff about the local area; most of them live nearby and will be able to give an insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
- The villa is close to the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (9km). Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (11km) where a number of cafés offer good sunset views and cold beer. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot. Note that the beach along this section of the coast is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming.
- Fashionistas, trendies shop-a-holics and foodies should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach club, La Lucciola and Bali’s infamously trendy Ku Dé Ta. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Colourful processions to the beachside Hindu temple at the neighbouring village of Seseh (1km walk along the beach) are frequent. On special festival days, thousands of devout Hindus wearing ceremonial dress will converge on this important temple to perform cleansing rituals beside the ocean.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- With its warm seas, almost year-round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. Canggu (11km) is known for its world-class surf breaks, offering an exposed reef break with consistent surf. May to October (dry season) is the favoured time for waves. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights—in fact, Canggu presents one of the few right-hand waves on the west coast of Bali.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Explore Bali’s backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tour, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions