The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Reached along a lane winding through glistening rice fields, all is silent at this spacious villa – but for bird song, the rustle of leaves in the breeze, and the hum of cicadas. The ambiance is intimate and cosy, but the open design and lush scenery create a true back-to-nature experience – albeit one cloaked in sheer luxury.
Partly designed by Alberto Cortes and Yvonne Hulst, the designers responsible for The Purist in Ubud and The Giri Residence in Ibiza, this contemporary eco-villa, incorporates recycled wood and intricate stonework to create rich, earthy textures. Furnishings include marble bathtubs, giant earthenware pots, stone-top tables and magnificent four-poster beds made of pale wood inlaid with alpaca shell. A combination of ironwood decking, polished wooden floors and smooth cool stone create a myriad of sensations underfoot.
With four private pavilions, a 16-metre swimming pool, rooftop and riverside terraces, and spa room, there is plenty of space for groups and families to spread out, and the central design makes it easy to keep an eye on children. Villa Levi is also ideal for honeymooners and escapees who want the indulgence of a little extra space and will love the elegant master bedroom with jacuzzi nestled in a private garden. The glorious setting also makes it ideal for small weddings and events.
The smiles of the friendly staff are genuine and you will feel well cared for at Villa Levi. The chef prepares meals from a suggestion menu of western and Indonesian dishes and happily accommodates special requests. Echo Beach is an easy stroll away and those who wish to explore further afield can take advantage of the villa car and driver (at a special rate) and head to Seminyak with its world class restaurants and boutiques, or into the island's forested hinterland.
At Villa Levi you will discover tropical living at its most graceful.
Beautiful tranquil setting
Hot tub under the stars and trees
Nature, jungle trees, kingfishers
"Time just flew too fast. We loved staying at the villa. Great meals and very kind and helpful staff. We would not hesitate to return and look forward to coming back."
Rates and availability
Staycation at an elite haven
Staycation at an elite haven
Retreat into a world of luxury. Idyllic location, guaranteed privacy, and no one to share the five-star facilities with – what's not to love? When you stay at an elite haven, it is your personal home away from home for the duration of your stay. Stay for a while, take advantage of our exclusive rates, and treat yourself to a safe stay in the luxury of your private villa. Book and stay for a minimum of 2 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy 30% off villa rates. Stay for 5 nights and enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 25 January 2021 onwards.
- Valid on stays from now until 25 June 2021.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights enjoy 30% discount.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers.
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability.
- One-time Balinese family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages.
- The property’s availability is subject to change.
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an IslandWork remotely from a gorgeous island and save more on long stays.
Book and stay for a minimum of 7 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 50% off villa rates.
Villa Levi for USD 3400++ per month from now until 25 June 2021. Please contact our reservations team for all the details.
Terms and conditions:- Valid on new bookings received from now, for stays until 25 June 2021- Minimum stay of 7 nights for weekly rates (limited services available)- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi·Fi, electricity and security- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Mar-2021.
- Very social informal dining area with comfortable seating right next to the modern fitted kitchen with staff kitchen out the back
- Dedicated spa facility on lower level right on the river’s edge and a gym
- Open-sided lounge area with ample seating for the largest of groups
- Lovely outdoor deck above the swimming pool with large sun loungers under the shade of mature forest trees perfect for sunset drinks or sunbathing
- Long lap pool perched above river good for exercise or relaxed riverside contemplation
- Long timber pool deck with oversized sun loungers
- Shaded and cushioned bale bengong at end of swimming pool
- Sunken lawn space ideal for kids to play
Guest Rooms Ground Level
- Outdoor bathroom in master suite has impressive river and jungle views and the joy of a large outdoor jacuzzi set in its own tropical garden
- Two other guest rooms have indoor/ outdoor bathrooms with monsoon showers and bathtubs.
- 40” flatscreen TVs, DVD players and cable TV in each room
- Master bedroom 1 and 2 have king size beds
- Pool view has a king-size bed, convertible to twin
Villa Levi sits on a river island 200m down a long driveway, with only forest, fields, local houses and other private villas nearby, with a revered temple positioned on the opposite side of the river. Out on the main road are a couple of local shops selling basic grocery items and snacks, while less than two kilometres away is Echo Beach, with great surf and an enclave of cheap and cheerful but good quality seaside restaurants. A huge new apartment development will be opening soon at Echo Beach and will no doubt bring more great restaurants and retail outlets to the area.
Things to do
Villa Levi’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!).
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques. Its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- There’s a strip of restaurants and cafés at Echo Beach offering a wide range of dining options from chic and scene-ful to cheap and cheerful. Try The Beach House for fresh seafood barbecues every night and live music on Sundays, and do check out Café Dian, and Mandira for their great fish ‘n chips.
- Uluwatu is the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers – the waves are big here. Particular highlights are Uluwatu, Dreamland, Padang-Padang, Bingin/Impossibles and Suluban.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit Denpasar’s vibrant markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku De Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Acclaimed as the world’s best, the atmospheric Elephant Safari Park in Taro (north of Ubud) provides a sanctuary for elephants rescued from Sumatra, with opportunities for trekking, hand feeding, and photo taking. There is also a fascinating museum and an excellent restaurant in a beautiful tropical setting deep in the forests of Bali’s hinterland.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (26)
Blair R, Indonesia, 19-Feb-2020 - 14-Mar-2020Time just flew too fast. We loved staying at the villa. Great meals and very kind and helpful staff. We would not hesitate to return and look forward to coming back.
Alison B, Canada, 25-Jan-2020 - 30-Jan-2020Thank you Villa Levi and your warm and welcoming staff. We had a lovely stay here, Thank you so much.
Evgeniia K, Russia, 15-Jan-2020 - 22-Jan-2020We had a wonderful stay at Villa Levi. The location of the villa is great and staff is welcoming and kind. Thank you so much, we will looking forward to coming back once again.
Tween L, Philippines, 05-Jan-2020 - 12-Jan-2020We loved the hospitality of all the staff and loved it that they were so gracious and accommodating. Service is great, rooms are very comfortable and the pool was awesome. You must get Andrey to cook Ayam Betutu for you - it is the best.
Elissa S, United States, 02-Dec-2019 - 06-Dec-2019We had an amazing time. The villa is amazing and just as advertised...better even. The manager Agus, was lovely. Mia and Putu made our stay very enjoyable as well. The Chef was amazing, best peanut sauce ever. And what a wonderful villa. The grounds were lovely, the staff was attentive, and the beds were comfy. I would highly recommend.
Edward G, Philippines, 22-Nov-2019 - 25-Nov-2019What a beautiful Bali retreat, lovely place, lovely team, felt like a 2nd home, thank you so much.
Greg M, Australia, 14-Nov-2019 - 22-Nov-2019We loved this place. We have stayed all over Canggu for 12 years and this is our favourite. See you again soon.
Anna T, Hungary, 01-Nov-2019 - 07-Nov-2019Everything was perfect, especially the staff, thank you.
Cathy C, United States, 27-Oct-2019 - 31-Oct-2019Thank you for an incredible stay at Villa Levi. The service and staff were fantastic. Great food. The villas, gardens, pool and facilities are all excellent. Canggu is a great location. We look forward to returning with our friends and families, thanks again.
Laurent F, Switzerland, 22-Oct-2019 - 25-Oct-2019What a wonderful stay in this beautiful place. We spent our last days in Bali here and it was one of the highlights of our stay. We felt like home. A very big thank to Agus and staff for their kindness, happiness, positiveness and their wishes that we spend relaxing and good time here. Big thumbs up.
Debbie G, Australia, 18-Oct-2019 - 21-Oct-2019Georgeous villa with very helpful friendly staff. Really enjoyed my time here away from the bustle and noise of the traffic.
Catherine H, Australia, 05-Oct-2019 - 12-Oct-2019We are a 3 generation family who have had a most relaxing and harmonious holiday here at Villa Levi. Architecturally the design of the pavilions and gardens on the edge of the forest are perfectly balanced giving a beautiful flowing feeling to the space created. The staff were very charming and always ready to please. We would love to return.
Sandra S, Australia, 26-Sep-2019 - 29-Sep-2019Thank you for a wonderful stay at this lovely paradise. It was so relaxing and peaceful. We will have many happy memories.
Bryan D, United States, 06-Sep-2019 - 14-Sep-2019Dear Villa Levi Team, Thank you so much for an amazing stay in Bali and Villa Levi. The accommodations, food, and service were exceptional, and we will be returning soon hopefully. We had a great time overall, thank you.
Rosie M, New Zealand, 25-Aug-2019 - 28-Aug-2019Agus, thank you to you and your beautiful team. The staff here at Villa Levi make it the amazing place it is. The food is amazing and the welcome drink is divine. Thank you so so so much, we will certainly be back again.
Joanne S, Germany, 12-Aug-2018 - 18-Aug-2018We had a very nice stay! The service is very kind and attentive. We love the house here and we have nothing to complain about. The food was excellent and extremely good surf teacher and team - super friendly. We loved to surf there. Thank you for having us here.
Bridgette C, Australia, 25-Jul-2018 - 03-Aug-2018We can not thank you enough for the wonderful hospitality and service you have provided us during our 10 day stay. Your attention to detail and friendly manner was always appreciated including your welcoming nature to our guests. We have loved the beautiful Villa Levi and our holiday here. Thank you all! We hope to see you all for another visit again.
Thomas R, Sweden, 14-Jul-2018 - 21-Jul-2018We had a wonderful time at the beautiful Villa Levi. A true tropical paradise. Add to that the most fantastic staff you can imagine. We will come back for sure!
Sophie T, Australia, 07-Jul-2018 - 14-Jul-2018Thank you for having us Villa Levi. Wonderful hospitality, food and villa. We are leaving fully relaxed. Thank you for making our stay so special. Your generosity and beautiful friendly spirits made us all very happy. I hope we can return to this wonderful place and see you all again.
Sophie Girard-Soppet ., France, 25-Oct-2015 - 31-Oct-2015Our 3rd time in Villa Levi. We keep coming back because this is an amazing villa, the decoration is perfect, the staff and their manager Agus are just the best we can find. Unforgettable holidays. We miss everything already. Thank you.
Pascale Crangle, United Kingdom, 17-Oct-2015 - 24-Oct-2015We will be back!
Julia Muller, France, 01-Aug-2015 - 10-Aug-2015The Villa Levi was the best place I ever been. The villa is wonderful, the food excellent and a lovely staff. I will come back for sure ?
Caroline Dever, Australia, 21-Jun-2015 - 28-Jun-2015An incredible experience and a holiday to remember. Villa Levi and its staff were wonderful. The location is perfect tucked in between two rivers and down a quiet lane filled with rice paddies. Canggu has a village feel and a great surf break. We will definitely return!
Peter McMahon, United Kingdom, 03-Apr-2015 - 10-Apr-2015The holiday we had at Villa Levi was exceptional. We have travelled extensively and rented several villas around the world for many years. The staff at Villa Levi, under the fantastic management of Agus, were the best we have encountered. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with a professional, kind and gracious approach. The villa itself is decorated to a high standard with great flair but also incredible comfort. It is private if you want it to be, yet perfect for groups to share. This is perhaps the only villa we have stayed in that we would definitely consider staying in again.
Stephanie B, United Kingdom, 03-Aug-2014 - 17-Aug-2014Our best holidays to date. The villa was simply stunning: the design and attention to detail in the decoration was exceptional, the staff managed to be friendly, extremely helpful and yet discrete, the location was perfect: calm, close to the beach and local little restaurants but only 20 mins drive from bustling Seminyak. I highly recommend.
Sarah F, Australia, 30-Jun-2014 - 06-Jul-2014We had the most enjoyable stay at this villa. The attention to detail was amazing and it really is a beautiful villa. What stood out was the beautiful garden and out door area, there was an amazing sense of space and it was very tranquil. We will definitely stay here again.
Last viewed villas