The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood in the idyllic island of Nusa Lembongan, Villa Kirana is an exclusive oasis for couples and honeymooners wishing to get away from it all. Tranquil yet close to all the action the island has to offer, a perfect escape for a distinct change of scenery.
A charming yet spacious abode, guests will be thrilled to find that the villa has ample space for moving around. A well-thought-of design has every room planned throughout, making it compact yet functional. Air-conditioned open plan living and dining room provides comfort for guests after a long day of exploring the tropical outdoors.
Luxurious, as the villa is outfitted with a spacious bedroom, smart TV entertainment system and an ensuite bathroom. Floor to ceiling framed glass windows lead to the outside, with lush blossoming gamal trees and tropical foliage surround this private enclave.
Be tempted as tropical sunbeds and rattan-woven chairs welcome you in the outdoors, with the plunge pool being the best place to relax while lazing the day away as you enjoy your favourite cocktails and drinks.
Breath-snatching million-dollar view
Reminiscent of a treasure trove
Hide & seek gardens full of surprises
Sights and sounds of nature,
Rates and Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 23-Oct-2020.
- Air-conditioned open-plan living area and dining room
- Ceiling fans and framed glass doors leading to the outdoors
- Cushioned rattan sofas, minibar, and dining area
- Smart TV entertainment system
- A private freeform plunge pool
- An alfresco sitting area with rattan chairs and sunbeds
- Surrounded by gamal trees and tropical foliage
- King-size bed with an ensuite bathroom
- Large windows provide a view to the tropical outdoor space
Tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood in the idyllic island of Nusa Lembongan, Villa Kirana is not far from the famous Devil’s Tear, where crashing waves have shaped a spectacular rock formation. Nusa Lembongan offers some of the best diving and snorkelling in Indonesia. With a myriad of dining options and restaurants nearby, Villa Kirana is a great place to relax and have fun. Fast boats from Sanur and Benoa Harbour leave mainland Bali for Nusa Lembongan throughout the day. The island experiences two seasons during the year. Like mainland Bali, the wet season is from December to February, and the dry season is from March to November.
Things to do
Nusa Lembongan is a purer, less crowded version of Bali. The same iconic surf, and endless strips of sand lend themselves well to undisturbed holidays spent appreciating the beauty of nature, minus the cacophony. The Villa Manager will be happy to share a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do chat with the staff about the local area, to gain interesting insights into some of the fascinating aspects of life on Nusa Lembongan and neighbouring island Nusa Penida.
- Stroll along the beach and across the rocks to Devil’s Tear, a craggy limestone outcrop on the southern tip of Sandy Bay; on a clear day you can see Bali’s sacred mountain Gunung Agung looming in the distance.
- Cruise the coastline in a luxury boat. Visit deserted beaches such as Gamat Bay on the neighboring island Nusa Penida, enjoy a spot of snorkeling; you may even get to see pods of dolphins frolicking alongside!
- Head for Dream Beach, a short walk southwards along the cliff path, for a swim in a cove of shallow sloping sand, followed by lunch at Café Pandan, set on the clifftop above the beach.
- Visit the deserted beaches and blue lagoons of Nusa Lembongan’s tiny neighbour, Nusa Ceningan, and experience island life unchanged over the centuries.
- Adrenaline junkies visit Mahana Point on Nusa Ceningan and hurl yourself off the clifftop into the sea. Or order a cold Bintang beer from the café and watch the surfers cresting huge rollers below.
- Take a leisurely cycle tour of the island visiting temples, mangroves, beaches and the villages of Lembongan and Jungutbatu.
- Stroll into Mushroom Bay one evening for a romantic beachfront dinner at Café Bali. Or pop next door to the Beach Club at Sandy Bay for an evening cocktail and barbecue of fresh fish and meats.
- Visit the Underground House in Lembongan Village, a labyrinth of caves excavated from the limestone rock by local farmer and priest Made Biasa using only a hammer, chisel, and 15 years patience and hard work.
- Climb the steps to Pura Puncak Sari, a sacred hilltop temple which commands fabulous views over the neighboring islands and Bali’s east coast.
- Do not miss the spectacular natural rock arch over the turquoise waters of Broken Beach (Pasih Uug). Hike or bike to get to this amazing cove on Nusa Penida’s north-west tip – and do not forget your camera. Although you cannot actually swim here as there’s no access to the water, you’ll be able to cool off at nearby Angel’s Billabong.
- Angel’s Billabong (Kolam Para Bidadari) is a natural infinity pool of crystal-clear river water flowing into the sea, framed by craggy rocks and cliffs overlooking the ocean. Take a dip with the angels and enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Watch out as waves hit the rocks and send great plumes of water into the sky at Smoky Beach (Pasih Andus) – just the place for a refreshing shower.
- Take your mask and snorkel to Crystal Bay (Surganya Pecinta) where the water is clear, the waves are calm and beautiful clusters of coral are waiting to be discovered.
- It’s a long steep climb down to the white sands of Kelingking Beach but even if you just visit to take photos of the unique T-Rex-shaped cliff formation from the top, your trip will be worth it.
- Nusa Penida is a wonderful destination for divers. Ask the Elite Concierge to book a few dives with our recommended dive centre for you to get a chance to get up, close and personal with magnificent manta rays at the eponymously named Manta Point or, from late July to November, Mola-Mola, huge oceanic sunfish. For the less experienced diver, there are easier flat reefs and wall dives in the sparkling waters around Nusa Lembongan.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions