The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Situated an easy 20-minute walk from the beach in Canggu’s super trendy Batu Bolong area, Villa Kayajiwa’s edgy architecture, tasteful interior design, stunning 25-metre pool and purpose-built karaoke room make it a perfect spot for relaxing, hanging out and having fun.
Built in an L-shape around the pool and tropical gardens overlooking the rice fields, this four-bedroom luxury villa in Canggu sits at the quiet end of Batu Bolong, the road that this area is named after.
The element of water features strongly in the design of this villa – a moat between the inside and outside spaces creating a very relaxing ‘zen’ feel. And architectural style is contemporary chic and minimalist, with sharp lines and dramatic volcanic-stone finishes. Interiors are a fusion of Balinese art with splashes of colourful South East Asian influences, oozing style and ‘feng shui’ without ever being over the top.
If you’re visiting with a bunch of friends or with children who enjoy a good sing-along, Kayajiwa is the perfect villa. You can sing to your heart’s content in the villa’s purpose-built karaoke room (which doubles up as a home cinema) without bothering the neighbours. If, however, you would prefer to get away from it all for some well-earned ‘me’ time, simply book a relaxing body treatment and head upstairs to the villa’s massage room.
However you choose to spend your time, you will be ably looked after during your stay by the villa’s caring and professional team of staff, which includes a knowledgeable villa manager, housekeeping and service staff.
There’s no shortage of things to do during a stay at Kayajiwa. The villa sits at the heart of Bali’s rapidly growing eco-conscious and healthy living movement. During the day it has an incredible variety of juice bars, coffee shops and vegan eateries, while at night it becomes the Canggu hotspot for the young and fabulous.
Impressive contemporary design
Helpful, friendly staff
Purpose-built karaoke room
"Very nice place for live. Good ambience and environment."
Real time availability
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% off
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% offLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020 and enjoy 30% off. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable to select villas, for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 03-Aug-2020.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|14-Apr-2020 to 17-Dec-2020||530 ++||451 ++||2 nights|
|18-Dec-2020 to 25-Dec-2020||750 ++||675 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2020 to 06-Jan-2021||940 ++||893 ++||5 nights|
- Elegant living and dining space with a solid wood 10-seater dining table
- Beautifully furnished with Balinese and South East Asian art
- Purpose-built karaoke / home cinema room
- Massage room
- Blend of open-air living and air-conditioned comfort
- 25-metre private swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Beautiful rice-field views
- Large lawn and tropical garden
- Pool deck furnished with sun loungers
- Large rooftop terrace with barbecue pit
Sejoli master bedroom
- Spacious ground floor room furnished with a canopied king-size bed
- Large dressing room and desk space
- Exquisitely decorated and furnished
- Sumptuous ensuite bathroom with stone tub and rain shower
Senja & Surya
- Ground floor rooms, both furnished with king-size beds
- Beautifully decorated
- Large wardrobe areas
- Ensuite bathrooms with little private patio gardens
- Located upstairs, adjacent to the massage room
- Furnished with twin beds
- Ensuite bathroom shared with the massage room
- Stunning views of the rice fields and the pool
Villa Kayajiwa is located down a quiet and safe gang (lane) just off Batu Bolong, the road which this popular area is named after.
It’s an easy 20-minute walk to Batu Bolong Beach – a surfing spot that’s great for beginners – and close to Berawa Beach and Echo Beach which are better suited to more accomplished surfers.
An area long popular with expats, Batu Bolong is one of the trendiest areas in Canggu and pulls in a young and relaxed beach crowd, attracted by its coffee shops, juice bars and boutiques, as well as its excellent nightlife.
This area has a lovely hipster vibe to it, without ever feeling too crowded. Everyone’s just happy to be there - a feeling that perfectly captures the spirit of Canggu.
Things to do
Villa Kayajiwa’s manager has plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the villa staff live locally and if you’re interested they will be happy to give you some interesting insights into aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the many and varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- If you’re into yoga and meditation, you’re only minutes away from The Practice and Serenity, two of Canggu’s most popular yoga studios. Both are based in beautiful bamboo buildings and offer a variety of daily workshops and courses.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality dining choices in Batu Bolong. For breakfast and brunch there’s Betelnut which has a great selection of hearty vegetarian options, or The Shady Shack if you prefer vegan food. For dining we can recommend Moana Fish Eatery, which serves excellent dishes in a lovely Hawaiian themed atmosphere, or Luigi’s for some top notch Neapolitan pizzas.
- Samadi farmers market is just a short walk away. It runs twice weekly, with stallholders from different family-run farms from around Bali. It also has a great mix of local and expat craftspeople offering their wares.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Villa Kayajiwa is only 10km from the famous sea temple of Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (38)
Satriyo Dwi P, Indonesia, 03-Oct-2019 - 06-Oct-2019Very nice place for live. Good ambience and environment.
Natasha H, Indonesia, 27-Sep-2019 - 30-Sep-2019Staff are very friendly, rooms are nice and clean. Overall great experience. Love it here.
Marcus M, Sweden, 16-Sep-2019 - 21-Sep-2019Amazing villa. We had such a great time here. The staff is so friendly and caring. Top place in Canggu. Will recommend it to all of our friends going here.
Dan U, Australia, 12-Sep-2019 - 16-Sep-2019What a beautiful sanctuary. We loved the design of the villa. The pool and rooms are amazing. We just wish we could stay longer. Thank you for making it perfect. We shall be back please. All the best to you all.
Majid A, Saudi Arabia, 21-Aug-2019 - 10-Sep-2019Super amazing customer service. Top villa. Coming back for summer 2020.
Ariel V, United Kingdom, 19-Aug-2019 - 20-Aug-2019Beautiful place.
Elroy L, United States, 05-Aug-2019 - 10-Aug-2019We were greeted by a team of friendly and smiling staff upon arrival that immediately made us feel at ease. The villa has everything that anyone would ask for. Everyone loved the swimming pool. We had a great time and hope to be here again. Thank you to the people in Kayajiwa Villa.
Margot V, Netherlands, 24-Jul-2019 - 28-Jul-2019Thank you for a wonderful stay you are all very kind and good people. We also loved how flexible you are with the scooter.
Paul O, Switzerland, 16-Jul-2019 - 23-Jul-2019Thank you all for a really wonderful stay. The villa is gorgeous and the staff are kind and efficient. The beds are very comfortable too. We all enjoyed the pool, back area and WiFi. Thank you for all the delicious food, friendly service and care. An excellent experience all around. Thank you.
Nicky T, New Zealand, 03-Jul-2019 - 11-Jul-2019Thank you for the most relaxing and enjoyable stay in Kayajiwa Villa - a private home with all the Balinese culture. Nawton loved the design. Kyle loved the pool. Bella loved the air conditioning. Simon loved the sunsets on the rooftop lounge. Maddi loved the vanity bed. Nicky loved the view of the master bedroom. Georgia loved the breakfast and dinner. Raniera loved the Bintang in the minibars.
Nick P, Australia, 16-Jun-2019 - 21-Jun-2019Thank you for the most luxurious and relaxing stay. All the staff have been fantastic and so helpful. We can not wait to be back soon. All the food has been outstanding - especially the floating breakfast.
Tony H, Australia, 01-Jun-2019 - 08-Jun-2019Kayajiwa is paradise. The perfect venue to celebrate my fifty year birthday with my family and friends. A place of beauty and style with the beautiful, attentive smiling staff. Nothing was to difficult - always willing to assist with delicious meals. The attention to detail exceeded my expectation. The memorable moments will be cherished forever. I will be back.
Tabitha T, Singapore, 13-May-2019 - 17-May-2019We had an amazing stay here at the villa. Thank you so much for taking care of us and the excellent service. We will miss this place very much and hope to come back again. Much love to everyone here and see you next time.
Luke G, Australia, 01-May-2019 - 05-May-2019Thank you all for a lovely stay in this amazing villa. Thank for to all the friendly and happy staff.
Angeline R, Indonesia, 27-Apr-2019 - 29-Apr-2019Thank you. It was an amazing stay. We could have just stayed here without going anywhere else. We had so much fun here. Love the design, friendly staff, super helpful. Hope to stay here again in the future.
Andrew M, Australia, 16-Apr-2019 - 21-Apr-2019Thank you to the wonderful staff for looking after us. A beautiful villa and friendly staff.
Chen W, China, 14-Apr-2019 - 16-Apr-2019Really great living experience and fantastic service in Kayajiwa Villa. Thanks to all the staff here and really glad to have you all with us. 5 Star for you and hope we can see you again someday.
Shu T, Singapore, 05-Apr-2019 - 09-Apr-2019Thanks to all staff at Villa Kayajiwa for making our stay here such a wonderful experience for the past 5 days. Special thanks to Alit - villa manager for his attention to detail. Also to Kakak - the lady who cooked most of our meals (including special requests from one of us who had a bad stomach). She was so obliging and extremely friendly. We will bring home a very memorable experience that we will not forget.
Daniella W, United States, 27-Mar-2019 - 31-Mar-2019Kayajiwa is the best villa experience I have ever had. You feel like you are in a beautiful oasis. Every amenity has been provided, the attention to detail is superb and the kind and friendly staff went above and beyond to cater to our needs and made sure we well cared for. Highly recommend this villa to every one, a dream come true holiday.
Jeffry T, Australia, 18-Mar-2019 - 22-Mar-2019Thank you for taking care of us for the last 4 days. We are very satisfied.
Ye Y, China, 11-Feb-2019 - 14-Feb-2019Thank you we are satisfied. Its a change in the schedule, so happy to withdraw from the hotel.
Rebecca S, France, 21-Jan-2019 - 22-Jan-2019Thank you to the wonderful team for looking after us.
Ramon V, Netherlands, 14-Jan-2019 - 18-Jan-2019We have enjoyed our stay. Staff are very friendly and service oriented. The villa design is unique and beautiful, thank you.
Ash P, Sweden, 07-Jan-2019 - 11-Jan-2019Thank you for an amazing stay! The whole family had fun and the house is fantastic, thank you.
Rod T, Canada, 02-Jan-2019 - 07-Jan-2019Fantastic location, fantastic staff. We had a great stay. Thanks very much to Alit and his crew. Look forward to a return visit. Thanks.
Henny H, Indonesia, 25-Dec-2018 - 02-Jan-2019We had a wonderful time at Villa Kayajiwa. Thank you for taking care of us.
Shen Z, Indonesia, 07-Dec-2018 - 10-Dec-2018Service kind, delicious food and BBQ's very good. I will choose Villa Kayajiwa next time.
Nuksmawan P, Indonesia, 01-Dec-2018 - 03-Dec-2018Great villa with wonderful design and friendly staff. Had a really good time, thank you, amazing stay.
Ragim A, Russia, 18-Nov-2018 - 01-Dec-2018A wonderful place to stay with excellent staff who will help at any moment. Pleasant atmosphere, thanks.
Arthur K, France, 15-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018Perfect staff! Perfect stay! Perfect villa!
Maya M, Australia, 12-Nov-2018 - 15-Nov-2018Thank you for your hospitality, Kayajiwa Villa is magnificent. Great place to stay, we loved it here. Treat yourself! Thank you... so much gratitude for this experience.
Marshank Family, Indonesia, 23-Oct-2018 - 30-Oct-2018Thank you so much for taking such good care of us and our three little granddaughters. The villa is lovely and we are grateful for your kind help. We will miss Kayajiwa Villa. Thank you for a wonderful stay at this beautiful villa. We will definitely return to stunning Canggu.
Hannah W, New Zealand, 13-Oct-2018 - 16-Oct-2018Thank you very much for an amazing stay at Villa Kayajiwa we enjoyed everything. Pool, rooms, architecture, food, staff and service. 10/10 for all areas. Look forward to returning soon.
Nadira Putri, Indonesia, 11-Oct-2018 - 13-Oct-2018We have had a very good times staying at Kayajiwa. The vibe is great, the staff is very nice, we hope we can stay here longer.
Jaimee L, New Zealand, 29-Sep-2018 - 08-Oct-2018Thank you for having us here, we had a good time. Every one was really nice and helpful. I loved swimming in the pool. Amazing villa, we enjoyed every minute, fantastic staff and so relaxing. We will be back.
Jason S, Indonesia, 20-Sep-2018 - 23-Sep-2018Great stay! Love the place, especially the pool. Excellent service - very caring friendly. Definitely will come back for another vacation. 10/10.
Max D, Australia, 06-Sep-2018 - 15-Sep-2018Our stay was amazing here at Kayajiwa, the staff are super helpful and nice, willing to help with anything. Would 100% stay here again! Thank you so much to all the staff. Villa is amazing, staff are absolutely wonderful and they were helpful with any of our needs.
Nurdian C, Indonesia, 25-Aug-2018 - 29-Aug-2018Beautiful villa, staff are very attentive and very resourceful! We have wonderful four days here.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions