The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Situated an easy 20-minute walk from the beach in Canggu’s super trendy Batu Bolong area, Villa Kayajiwa’s edgy architecture, tasteful interior design, stunning 25-metre pool and purpose-built karaoke room make it a perfect spot for relaxing, hanging out and having fun.
Built in an L-shape around the pool and tropical gardens overlooking the rice fields, this four-bedroom luxury villa in Canggu sits at the quiet end of Batu Bolong, the road that this area is named after.
The element of water features strongly in the design of this villa – a moat between the inside and outside spaces creating a very relaxing ‘zen’ feel. And architectural style is contemporary chic and minimalist, with sharp lines and dramatic volcanic-stone finishes. Interiors are a fusion of Balinese art with splashes of colourful South East Asian influences, oozing style and ‘feng shui’ without ever being over the top.
If you’re visiting with a bunch of friends or with children who enjoy a good sing-along, Kayajiwa is the perfect villa. You can sing to your heart’s content in the villa’s purpose-built karaoke room (which doubles up as a home cinema) without bothering the neighbours. If, however, you would prefer to get away from it all for some well-earned ‘me’ time, simply book a relaxing body treatment and head upstairs to the villa’s massage room.
However you choose to spend your time, you will be ably looked after during your stay by the villa’s caring and professional team of staff, which includes a knowledgeable villa manager, housekeeping and service staff, as well as a skilled chef to prepare your breakfast, lunch and dinner from a suggestion menu of mouth-watering choices.
There’s no shortage of things to do during a stay at Kayajiwa. The villa sits at the heart of Bali’s rapidly growing eco-conscious and healthy living movement. During the day it has an incredible variety of juice bars, coffee shops and vegan eateries, while at night it becomes the Canggu hotspot for the young and fabulous.
Impressive contemporary design
Helpful, friendly staff
Purpose-built karaoke room
"A wonderful place to stay with excellent staff who will help at any moment. Pleasant atmosphere, thanks. "
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Grab the best early bird deal ever
Book 90 days in advance and enjoy 25% discount
(usually 150 days and 15% discount)
Book before 31st January or miss out
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 3rd December 2018 until 31st January 2019.
- Applicable to all stays completed before 14th December 2019, excluding high and peak season dates.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers and subject to availability.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 31-Dec-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||790 ++||711 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||1,050 ++||998 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Elegant living and dining space with a solid wood 12-seater dining table
- Beautifully furnished with Balinese and South East Asian art
- Purpose-built karaoke / home cinema room
- Massage room
- Blend of open-air living and air-conditioned comfort
- 25-metre private swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Beautiful rice-field views
- Large lawn and tropical garden
- Pool deck furnished with sun loungers
- Large rooftop terrace with barbecue pit
- Spacious ground floor room furnished with a canopied king-sized bed
- Large dressing room and desk space
- Exquisitely decorated and furnished
- Sumptuous ensuite bathroom with stone tub and rain shower
Two guest rooms
- Ground floor rooms, both furnished with king-size beds
- Beautifully decorated
- Large wardrobe areas
- Ensuite bathrooms with little private patio gardens
- Located upstairs, adjacent to the massage room
- Furnished with twin beds
- Ensuite bathroom shared with the massage room
- Stunning views of the rice fields and the pool
Villa Kayajiwa is located down a quiet and safe gang (lane) just off Batu Bolong, the road which this popular area is named after.
It’s an easy 20-minute walk to Batu Bolong Beach – a surfing spot that’s great for beginners – and close to Berawa Beach and Echo Beach which are better suited to more accomplished surfers.
An area long popular with expats, Batu Bolong is one of the trendiest areas in Canggu and pulls in a young and relaxed beach crowd, attracted by its coffee shops, juice bars and boutiques, as well as its excellent nightlife.
This area has a lovely hipster vibe to it, without ever feeling too crowded. Everyone’s just happy to be there - a feeling that perfectly captures the spirit of Canggu.
Things to do
Villa Kayajiwa’s manager has plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the villa staff live locally and if you’re interested they will be happy to give you some interesting insights into aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the many and varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- If you’re into yoga and meditation, you’re only minutes away from The Practice and Serenity, two of Canggu’s most popular yoga studios. Both are based in beautiful bamboo buildings and offer a variety of daily workshops and courses.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality dining choices in Batu Bolong. For breakfast and brunch there’s Betelnut which has a great selection of hearty vegetarian options, or The Shady Shack if you prefer vegan food. For dining we can recommend Moana Fish Eatery, which serves excellent dishes in a lovely Hawaiian themed atmosphere, or Luigi’s for some top notch Neapolitan pizzas.
- Samadi farmers market is just a short walk away. It runs twice weekly, with stallholders from different family-run farms from around Bali. It also has a great mix of local and expat craftspeople offering their wares.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Villa Kayajiwa is only 10km from the famous sea temple of Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions