The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Just a stone’s throw from some of Bali’s best beaches, Villa Jamalu sits perched high on the hillside of Bali’s south coast. With sweeping views over the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, every aspect of this stunning four-bedroom, family friendly villa, from its clean lines to its stylish interiors, promises guests the ultimate in luxury and entertainment.
A stay at Villa Jamalu will exceed all your holiday dreams with three levels of outstanding accommodation, a well-equipped gym, games room, spa, yoga space and 12-metre pool at your disposal. While you rest and rejuvenate, a team of friendly and capable staff, including a private chef and villa manager, are on hand to make sure you want for nothing.
Rooftop dining at Villa Jamalu is an absolute treat on the alfresco terrace; let the villa’s private gourmet chef prepare sumptuous meals which can be enjoyed at the twelve-seater dining table, or provide canapés to graze upon whilst sipping cocktails and lounging on the all-weather sofas as the sun sets magically over the ocean with Bali’s sacred Mount Batu Karu providing a mystical backdrop.
Villa Jamalu is equipped with everything required for a truly memorable and well-appointed family retreat. Children will adore the playroom, while adult and teenage guests will love the air-conditioned games room and entertainment den featuring a pool table, 50-inch flat-screen television and PlayStation 3. Or if chilling out is more your style, try a work out in the well-equipped gym or some Zen time in the dedicated yoga space or a massage in the private spa treatment room. A state-of-the-art Bose sound system services both indoors and outdoors so relax on the loungers shaded by umbrellas or in the balé pavilion that hovers above the sparkling 12-metre swimming pool. Or, escape the tropical heat indoors and savour the air-conditioned comfort of one of the many spacious living areas.
Great set-up for kids
Fabulous gym and pool lounge
Expansive ocean views
"Thank you to all the staff here. We have a very great time here. Hope to come here again."
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended
Low season rates extendedLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates applicable for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Oct-2020.
- Three lounge and entertainment areas fitted with comfortable lounges, state-of-the-art Bose sound system.
- The top floor lounge is spacious and airy featuring a 50inch TV/DVD and stunning views
- The ground floor living room overlooks the pool and is furnished with a sofa and daybed, and features a Playstation.
- The basement lounge is an intimate entertainment area equipped with a full-size American pool table, drinks fridge, sounds system and ample seating and a TV
- Top-floor dining room with twelve-seater table
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen
- 12m x 6m swimming pool (pool fence available)
- Wooden decking with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Balé pavilion
- Rooftop terrace with all-weather lounges and a twelve-seat alfresco dining table
- Two master suites; one located on the top floor with panoramic ocean views and the other on the ground floor with pool views.
- King-sized canopied beds
- TV/DVD player and iPod docking stations
- Opulent marble ensuites featuring rain showers – the ground floor bathroom has a tub and the upper floor bathroom has a Jacuzzi
- Two junior suites located on the ground floor boasting large glass doors opening directly onto the pool
- King-sized beds
- Two additional trundle beds provided for children in one of the Junior Suites
- iPod docking stations
- Marble ensuite bathrooms with rain showers
Located on the slopes of the secure Temple Hill estate, Villa Jamalu is a few minutes’ walk (the staff will happily show you the shortcut) from the tranquil waters and white sands of Jimbaran Bay, where the shallow sea is ideal for swimming and paddling, and the perfect beach for families with small children.
Once a quaint fishing village, Jimbaran is now home to some of Bali’s finest five star resorts such as the Four Seasons, Ayana and Karma. It still retains much of its rustic charm, however, and its bustling fish market supplies the whole island. Jimbaran Bay is well known for its legendary beachside warungs, which serve the freshest local seafood. The nearby Menega Café comes highly recommended by Villa Jamalu’s staff.
Padang Padang, Bingin and Dreamland, some of the island’s most famous surf breaks, are twenty-minutes’ drive to the south and the New Kuta Golf Course is just fifteen minutes away by car.
Things to do
Your villa manager, Milani, and her team will have a wealth of information about places of interest and can help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area. Many live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of some of the activities on offer within reach of Villa Jamalu.
- A visit to the eleventh century Uluwatu temple is an absolute must at sunset and make sure you take in a captivating performance of the traditional Kecak dance, which is held here every afternoon.
- Learn to surf at the nearby Padang Padang surf school. Their instructors are great with kids and beginners.
- Enjoy a sunset dinner at one of the many seafood warungs dotted along Jimbaran Bay and be serenaded by a band of strolling musicians.
- Play a round at the spectacular New Kuta Golf Course, with its stunning views over the Indian Ocean.
- Take the kids to Jengalla Ceramics and they can paint a plate whilst you do some homewares shopping.
- Indulge yourself at the Bamboo Spa by L’Occitane in Jimbaran.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all ages and skill levels on suspended bridges, spider nets, tarzan jumps and flying foxes.
- Fashionistas, trendies, shop-a-holics and foodies should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach club, La Lucciola and Bali’s infamously trendy Ku Dé Ta. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (38)
Jiandong W, Indonesia, 03-Feb-2019 - 09-Feb-2019Thank you to all the staff here. We have a very great time here. Hope to come here again.
Delia W, Canada, 11-Jan-2019 - 22-Jan-2019Thank you for taking care of us so well - for all the super yummy food that made our holiday a luxury stay. The villa wouldn't be the same without the staff.
Maria V, Singapore, 27-Dec-2018 - 03-Jan-2019Thank you for taking care of us so well. Thank you for all the super yummy food and for making our holiday a luxury stay. This villa wouldn't be the same without you.
Jennifer D, United States, 03-Nov-2018 - 05-Nov-2018We have such an amazing time during our stay. Milani, Henny , Wayan and Anton you are so sweet and made our stay even more amazing. We will all definitely return and love Bali. Thanks for making this feel like home.
Arno R, Indonesia, 18-Oct-2018 - 27-Oct-2018Thank you for giving each of us the ultimate guest experience possible. You have each contributed greatly to this very special experience at the villa. The warmth and genuine friendship that you have shown us is very appreciated. The level of service - over the top. Thank you again and all the best to each of you in the future.
Angelia T, Singapore, 14-Jun-2018 - 17-Jun-2018Beautiful villa, great help, special thanks to Milani for helping us with everything. We had an awesome time.
Kar Wai H, Indonesia, 08-Jun-2018 - 10-Jun-2018Thank you, terima kasih to the amazing staff.
Wen L, United States, 27-May-2018 - 29-May-2018Wonderful, nice staff, and good stay.
Leslie L, United States, 21-May-2018 - 26-May-2018Milani and Henny are amazing, what a wonderful time, loved our stay. Thank you.
Ernest C, Australia, 22-Apr-2018 - 27-Apr-2018Thank you very much for the use of your amazing villa. You have given us some great memories and for that we could not be more grateful. Your staff are so good, they have become part of our extended family. We appreciate all their hard work and welcoming smiles every day. We can not wait to come back next year.
Dimitris B, Indonesia, 05-Apr-2018 - 10-Apr-2018Our first time in Bali, we impressed from Balinese people. Villa Jamalu is a great place to spend for vacation in Bali with very polite stuff. The views are amazing and we had also excellent food each time we dine in villa. The kids loved the pool and the billiard room. Hope we can come back.
Peter S, Malaysia, 30-Dec-2017 - 02-Jan-2018Thank you for making our new years eve 2018 a memorable one. We had such a fantastic stay and hope to come back. Beautiful spreads of food. Smiling faces and stunning accommodation. Thank you for being so helpful with the kids and helping us plan our days.
Liz B, New Zealand, 25-Sep-2017 - 30-Sep-2017Thank you so much for a wonderful week. This place is magical and would not be the same without the wonderful staff Komang, Milani, Hennie and Anton taking care of us. We will miss the amazing food, refreshing pool and beautiful surroundings. Hope to come again.
Roger C, Taiwan, 06-Sep-2017 - 09-Sep-2017Thank you so much for your kindness, your warmth, the extra special touch of assistance and service you provided to us. You all made this feel like a very special home away from home. Both my belly and my heart are full. We will enjoy the recipe from you when we get home and back to cooking.
Renaud P, France, 12-Aug-2017 - 29-Aug-2017Many thanks for your very kind attention and care, you make us spend a great time again here in Bali in this very special Villa Jamalu.
Justin S, Australia, 19-Jun-2017 - 30-Jun-2017We enjoyed our time here so much. A big thanks, we will miss Villa Jamalu. Must introduce our family and friends coming next time. Thank you so much for taking care of us.
Julie M, New Zealand, 01-Jun-2017 - 16-Jun-2017To our wonderful villa staff, thank you so much for making our family holiday perfect. Thank you all, we wish you all the best.
Mira S, Australia, 27-Apr-2017 - 01-May-2017We love our stay @ Villa Jamalu. Nice view, good amenities. Delicious food from Ibu Komang. Superb service from Ibu Milani, Ibu Henny, Bapak Anton, we'll be back soon.
Susee T, Singapore, 11-Apr-2017 - 16-Apr-2017Had a blast, staff were great, be back soon.
Nicolas T, France, 24-Feb-2017 - 03-Mar-2017What a wonderful stay for our 50 year birthday. You are so adorable, fantastic and great landscape - living dream. Thank you so much to all staff.
Andrew L, United Kingdom, 26-Dec-2016 - 02-Jan-2017A wonderful six days stay in the villa. Perfect sunny weather to make an enjoyable and relaxing holiday. Thank you to all wonderful staff, words cannot describe how lovely you made our stay. The service was outstanding, and we got to experience some incredible foods made by the lovely Komang.
Philip M, Australia, 02-Sep-2016 - 10-Sep-2016The villa set up is awesome. We used every part of it and enjoyed it immensely. Thank you to the team for looking after us so well.
Rod M, United Kingdom, 30-Jul-2016 - 13-Aug-2016We arrived at this fabulous villa and immediately fell in love with it. The staff Milani, Komang, Anton and Henny were fabulous. And the food, cleanness and general upkeep of the villa rooms was EXCELLENT!!! Also we thank Ketut who drove us every where at all hours. His friendliness, information & general humour was enjoyed by a very rowdy crowd, which he warmly enveloped. The gym and great sound system was also the big plus for us and used frequently. All and all, Villa Jamalu was Excellent. Thank you to all for making our stay a memorable occasion.
Dewi L, Australia, 20-May-2016 - 27-May-2016What a stunning adventure we had at Villa Jamalu. Love every second - how quick does a week fly by when you are having such a grand time. Thank you to the amazing team who cared of us - you have a special place in each of our hearts.
Edwin C, Indonesia, 30-Apr-2016 - 03-May-2016You have a great staff. We enjoy the hospitality extended to the family. It is a fabulous villa. The lay out extremely friendly. The family had a great relaxing time and we will dream of coming back over and over again.
Jing L, Indonesia, 20-Apr-2016 - 22-Apr-2016We love to be here. We will come back again. Thanks.
Chrisma Agung P, Indonesia, 18-Mar-2016 - 20-Mar-2016THANKS FOR GREAT SERVICE. NEXT TIME WHEN WE GO TO BALI AGAIN, WE'LL COME BACK.
Mohammed A, Saudi Arabia, 21-Nov-2015 - 24-Nov-2015It was great experience, the villa is very beautiful since it has most likely everything - swimming pool, kids play area, billiard, gym, balcony, the ocean view, barbecue place and the best is where the villa is located on cliff. May be there are other villas same, but the real excellence is the great staff, nice reception, excellent cook, good treatment and hospitality.
Wani L, Indonesia, 26-May-2015 - 29-May-2015Amazing villa for a group of friends, the villa manager and chef were very kind and helpful!
Michelle Y, Japan, 14-Feb-2015 - 17-Feb-2015Thanks for amazing staff who are very caring and hospitable. The layout of the villa is interesting. The pool is centerpiece. We spend heaps of time around the pool. It was fantastic that the music surround sound to be heard everywhere. Overall - we had unforgettable vacation at Villa Jamalu.
Roman A, Switzerland, 19-May-2014 - 29-May-2014Great location with professional staff! The rooms are very clean and big. Also the view is stunning. Only a few minutes walk to the beach. We almost tried everything from the menu and it was all tasty!
Soon Hwee N, Singapore, 02-May-2014 - 04-May-2014The villa is really great and spacious, and the staff is outstanding. Food prepared by the chef is so good we had no desire to go elsewhere for meals.
Samantha J, Australia, 03-Apr-2014 - 07-Apr-2014Amazing villa, the pool was fantastic. We never took children but all commented our children would have loved the villa as well. Streets around the villa would be a bit tricky to walk around with children as they are very steep and narrow. Taxis are easy to find though. We had some great dinners in the villa, found we were not given too many options for breakfast and had to ask for a lot of things rather than them being made available or offered. The music systems and TVs throughout and the pool room made it fun for all. Would recommend this villa.
Tibor K, Germany, 01-Mar-2014 - 10-Mar-2014We had a great time with the family and friends. Villa is very good for small kids.
Sherly I, Indonesia, 17-Nov-2013 - 19-Nov-2013Lack of usual hotel amenities such as toothbrush, cotton buds and etc. The flooring on the rooms could use some maintenance, some of the parquet were falling apart and they were only clear-taped as to cover the damage. On the bright side, great breakfast. The french toast is super Good!
Megan Saul, Australia, 19-Apr-2013 - 27-Apr-2013We had a fabulous time at Villa Jamalu. The Villa, location and staff were perfect. Our four children ranging from 4 to 11 were entertained by PS3, toy room and pool. The staff ensured they were comfortable and happy. My husband and I loved the house with numerous living areas to relax in. We have stayed at a number of high end villas in Bali and this one rates as the best in terms of staff, position and architecture/villa design.
KM, Sweden, 24-Oct-2011 - 30-Oct-2011Fantastic chef!
SS, Australia, 22-Sep-2011 - 02-Oct-2011I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.
nothing will ever compare!
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions