The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Just a stone’s throw from some of Bali’s best beaches, Villa Jamalu sits perched high on the hillside of Bali’s south coast. With sweeping views over the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, every aspect of this stunning four-bedroom, family friendly villa, from its clean lines to its stylish interiors, promises guests the ultimate in luxury and entertainment.
A stay at Villa Jamalu will exceed all your holiday dreams with three levels of outstanding accommodation, a well-equipped gym, games room, spa, yoga space and 12-metre pool at your disposal. While you rest and rejuvenate, a team of friendly and capable staff, including a private chef and villa manager, are on hand to make sure you want for nothing.
Rooftop dining at Villa Jamalu is an absolute treat on the alfresco terrace; let the villa’s private gourmet chef prepare sumptuous meals which can be enjoyed at the twelve-seater dining table, or provide canapés to graze upon whilst sipping cocktails and lounging on the all-weather sofas as the sun sets magically over the ocean with Bali’s sacred Mount Batu Karu providing a mystical backdrop.
Villa Jamalu is equipped with everything required for a truly memorable and well-appointed family retreat. Children will adore the playroom, while adult and teenage guests will love the air-conditioned games room and entertainment den featuring a pool table, 50-inch flat-screen television and PlayStation 3. Or if chilling out is more your style, try a work out in the well-equipped gym or some Zen time in the dedicated yoga space or a massage in the private spa treatment room. A state-of-the-art Bose sound system services both indoors and outdoors so relax on the loungers shaded by umbrellas or in the balé pavilion that hovers above the sparkling 12-metre swimming pool. Or, escape the tropical heat indoors and savour the air-conditioned comfort of one of the many spacious living areas.
Great set-up for kids
Fabulous gym and pool lounge
Expansive ocean views
"Thank you to all the staff here. We have a very great time here. Hope to come here again."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Book at least 90 days ahead of your stay and enjoy 25% discount on stays until 25 June 2020 - excluding high season dates.
Terms and conditions:- Only valid for new bookings received from 4 November 2019 until 29 February 2020.- Must book at least 90 days prior to the arrival date.- Applicable for stays concluded before 25 June 2020, excluding high season dates.- Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 15-Dec-2019.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|20-Oct-2019 to 14-Dec-2019||650 ++||553 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||960 ++||864 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||1,170 ++||1,112 ++||5 nights|
- Three lounge and entertainment areas fitted with comfortable lounges, state-of-the-art Bose sound system.
- The top floor lounge is spacious and airy featuring a 50inch TV/DVD and stunning views
- The ground floor living room overlooks the pool and is furnished with a sofa and daybed, and features a Playstation.
- The basement lounge is an intimate entertainment area equipped with a full-size American pool table, drinks fridge, sounds system and ample seating and a TV
- Top-floor dining room with twelve-seater table
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen
- 12m x 6m swimming pool (pool fence available)
- Wooden decking with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Balé pavilion
- Rooftop terrace with all-weather lounges and a twelve-seat alfresco dining table
- Two master suites; one located on the top floor with panoramic ocean views and the other on the ground floor with pool views.
- King-sized canopied beds
- TV/DVD player and iPod docking stations
- Opulent marble ensuites featuring rain showers – the ground floor bathroom has a tub and the upper floor bathroom has a Jacuzzi
- Two junior suites located on the ground floor boasting large glass doors opening directly onto the pool
- King-sized beds
- Two additional trundle beds provided for children in one of the Junior Suites
- iPod docking stations
- Marble ensuite bathrooms with rain showers
Located on the slopes of the secure Temple Hill estate, Villa Jamalu is a few minutes’ walk (the staff will happily show you the shortcut) from the tranquil waters and white sands of Jimbaran Bay, where the shallow sea is ideal for swimming and paddling, and the perfect beach for families with small children.
Once a quaint fishing village, Jimbaran is now home to some of Bali’s finest five star resorts such as the Four Seasons, Ayana and Karma. It still retains much of its rustic charm, however, and its bustling fish market supplies the whole island. Jimbaran Bay is well known for its legendary beachside warungs, which serve the freshest local seafood. The nearby Menega Café comes highly recommended by Villa Jamalu’s staff.
Padang Padang, Bingin and Dreamland, some of the island’s most famous surf breaks, are twenty-minutes’ drive to the south and the New Kuta Golf Course is just fifteen minutes away by car.
Things to do
Your villa manager, Milani, and her team will have a wealth of information about places of interest and can help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area. Many live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of some of the activities on offer within reach of Villa Jamalu.
- A visit to the eleventh century Uluwatu temple is an absolute must at sunset and make sure you take in a captivating performance of the traditional Kecak dance, which is held here every afternoon.
- Learn to surf at the nearby Padang Padang surf school. Their instructors are great with kids and beginners.
- Enjoy a sunset dinner at one of the many seafood warungs dotted along Jimbaran Bay and be serenaded by a band of strolling musicians.
- Play a round at the spectacular New Kuta Golf Course, with its stunning views over the Indian Ocean.
- Take the kids to Jengalla Ceramics and they can paint a plate whilst you do some homewares shopping.
- Indulge yourself at the Bamboo Spa by L’Occitane in Jimbaran.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all ages and skill levels on suspended bridges, spider nets, tarzan jumps and flying foxes.
- Fashionistas, trendies, shop-a-holics and foodies should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach club, La Lucciola and Bali’s infamously trendy Ku Dé Ta. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions