The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Four-bedroomed Villa Issi a dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic. Located in one of the best addresses in Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits perfectly in an idyllic Balinese setting. The villa’s standout feature is a unique light-filtering metal ‘skin’ that wraps around the upper floor, providing cooling shade from the sun and an ever-changing ambiance as dappled shadows ebb and flow throughout the day.
The two master building bedrooms have views over the treetops, while two more rooms are privately situated in a guest pavilion set within the garden. The villa’s chic lounge, dining and kitchen spaces feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto the 25-metre, timber-decked pool and immaculate garden, which bursts with a palette of green, white and yellow.A well-equipped gym offers the opportunity to maintain fitness regimes, but for those less inclined to exercise, a unique elevated ‘bridge’ deck above the pool is just the spot to read a book while topping up a tan or sip a cocktail at sunset.
A team of friendly and efficient Balinese staff, including villa manager, housekeepers and butlers, look after guests’ every need while the private chef dazzles with his culinary creations in the villa’s sleek stainless steel kitchen or at the state-of-the-art barbecue in the outdoor dining area.
If you can bring yourself to stir from your serene, super-stylish surroundings, you’ll find the excitement of Seminyak, with its designer boutiques, hip bars, world-class restaurants and miles of sandy beach, all just a few moments away.
Great mix of materials
Staff are super discreet
Experience life in an art gallery
Uber-modern and funky
"We would like to thank all the staff for their exceptional service from cleaning the facilities to cooking great meals, organizing transport and very courteous service."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 01-Jan-2019.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||1,060 ++||954 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||1,290 ++||1,226 ++||7 nights|
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|05-Jan-2020 to 23-Jan-2020||790 ++||672 ++||2 nights|
|24-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020||1,090 ++||981 ++||5 nights|
|01-Feb-2020 to 27-Mar-2020||790 ++||672 ++||2 nights|
|28-Mar-2020 to 08-Apr-2020||930 ++||791 ++||3 nights|
|09-Apr-2020 to 13-Apr-2020||1,090 ++||981 ++||5 nights|
|14-Apr-2020 to 02-May-2020||930 ++||791 ++||3 nights|
|03-May-2020 to 19-Jun-2020||790 ++||672 ++||2 nights|
|20-Jun-2020 to 26-Jun-2020||930 ++||791 ++||3 nights|
|27-Jun-2020 to 23-Aug-2020||1,090 ++||981 ++||5 nights|
|24-Aug-2020 to 05-Sep-2020||930 ++||791 ++||3 nights|
|06-Sep-2020 to 14-Dec-2020||790 ++||672 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2020 to 25-Dec-2020||790||711||2 nights||
This villa comes with every conceivable luxury – and then some.
Enjoy the exclusive use of the whole villa, its private swimming pool and unlimited WiFi and the flawless service of its team of staff, including the villa manager, personal chef, villa attendants, butlers, housekeepers and security.
Features and amenities
- Large living room with wide, black leather chairs and sofas in front of a 55" TV
- Massage room and gym with 32" TV
- Formal dining table for 12 next to state-of-the-art feature kitchen
- Floor to ceiling glass opens living areas to outside or closed off for air-conditioned comfort
- Crisp white-walled interiors characterised by uncluttered simplicity
- Undercover outdoor BBQ corner with solid wood picnic table next to the swimming pool
- Latticework enclosed veranda wraps around two sides of the upper floor and bridges the swimming pool to the sunset deck
- 25-metre overflow pool, hardwood decking and sun loungers abound
- Nice lawn space for getting the grass between your toes in the shade of the trees
Guest Bedrooms - Top Level
- Master bedroom with hardwood floors and semi outdoor bathroom with two showers and a soaking tub
- Study room doubles as bedroom with en-suite
- Both adorned with conceptual art on the walls
- Remote controlled, hidden TV rises up from cabinet in master bedroom at the flick of a switch
Guest Bedrooms - Ground Level
- Self-contained, single-storey, guesthouse in the garden houses two guest bedrooms, both en-suite with garden bathrooms and tubs
- Both king size beds and 32" flat screen TVs
Villa Issi is tucked down a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Seminyak. The villa is close to the Oberoi and Legian Hotels and is ideally situated for anyone wishing to sample Seminyak’s world-class dining, happening bars and fabulous clothing, homeware and jewellery boutiques. The famous beachfront dining venue, Ku De Ta, is just down the road and the beautiful seaside restaurant of La Lucciola only a short stroll away, as is Seminyak Beach and the sacred Petitenget Temple.
Things to do
Villa Issi’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area; many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should wander around Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- It’s possible to walk the grey sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside bars.
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night – for months – and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. While Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, two new beachclubs, Cocoon and Potato Head, are classy seaside alternatives.
- Pura Petitenget at the beachside off Jalan Petitenget is a compact, pretty Balinese temple, which is known for particularly spectacular beach-side ceremonies. There has been a temple here since at least the 16th century, and although this is not one of the key nine directional temples of Bali, it is an important link in the series of west coast temples between Pura Uluwatu and Pura Tanah Lot.
- In-villa beauty and massage treatments carried out by professional therapists can normally be arranged with ease, but if you’d prefer to visit one of Seminyak’s spas, we recommend: Bodyworks (quality treatments at very reasonable prices – a favourite with Bali’s expats); Callego (a casual massage centre with a small restaurant attached); Chill (super reflexology treatments – great for jetlag); Prana Spa for Ayurvedic treatments.
- Learn the secrets of Balinese spices and cuisine during a cookery class at Saté Bali Restaurant on Jalan Kayu Aya in Seminyak. At the end of the three hour course sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labours.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit Denpasar’s vibrant markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Visit the famous Tanah Lot sea temple. Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Dine out a the fabulous ‘Petitenget’, a iconic bar and restaurant on Jalan Petitenget, perfect for a casual lunch with the family or evening sophistication with cocktails and friends.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions