Villa Cantik Pandawa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Perched atop a forested bluff on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, with panoramic views of the sea is the luxurious Villa Cantik. This six-bedroom multi-level deluxe villa offers an exclusive stay for up to 12 guests in the newly developed Gapura Vista villa complex. This private domain comes fully staffed and is within easy reach of some of Bali’s best beaches. The villa offers two stunning pools, a business/media centre, entertainment area with full service bar and billiards table, spacious lounging and dining areas, private gym and massage room, and numerous verandas and balconies. Whether booking for a family holiday, celebration with friends or retreat with colleagues, visitors will find the style and exclusivity of Villa Cantik hard to beat.
Located just few kilometres away from the white sands of Pandawa beach, Villa Cantik is the perfect place for those interested in spending their holiday time discovering secluded coves or simply chilling out in luxurious surrounds. For guests with an urge to explore, transportation can be arranged to the nearby Bukit Pandawa Golf and Country Club or the smart restaurants of Nusa Dua. Thrill seekers can go paragliding over the island’s dramatic southern cliffs, or slide on waves at some of Bali’s world-renowned surf spots. For the more spiritually inclined, the famous, beautifully constructed temple at Uluwatu is a pleasant ten-kilometre drive away, and offers incredible sunset views paired with traditional dance performances.
The friendly team of staff at Villa Cantik includes a villa manager, five butlers who also serve as cooks and 24-hour villa complex security. All are experienced and accommodating. There isn’t much that cannot be arranged, and their local knowledge provides valuable insight into all that South Bali has to offer. Be their guest in this exclusive luxury villa by the sea.
Stunning sea views
Two personal pools
Private massage room
"We would like to thank all the staff at Villa Cantik for their hospitality and friendliness. We have enjoyed our stay at this wonderful property. We definitely will highly recommended this place."
Rates and availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-May-2021.
- Spacious, elegantly furnished living and dining (12 guests) areas
- Media and business centre with desk, karaoke machine, Apple TV, wall-mounted TV screen and lounge seating
- Massage room with two treatment tables and ambient lighting
- Air-conditioned gym with Apple TV, sound system and exercise equipment including treadmill, free weights, cross trainer, multi-purpose weights machine
- Carport with space for two vehicles
- A tiered 8-metre and 10-metre swimming pools with decorative fire pits
- Sun loungers and outdoor sofa seating
- Large upper and lower level verandas
- Private balconies and porches attached to four of the rooms
- Relaxation gazebo nestled within the lush tropical garden
- Alfresco wining and dining spaces (20 guests), including an entertainment area with full service bar, billiards table and bar seating
- Upper level ensuite master bedroom with king-size bed, private sea-view balcony, walk-in dressing room, seating (including a sofa bed which sleeps an extra adult) and TV.
- Bathroom includes his and hers sinks, enclosed shower, and outdoor bathtub and shower.
- One large lower-level guest bedroom with king-size bed, private garden-view veranda, walk-in dressing room, seating and TV.
- Bathroom includes his and hers sinks and enclosed shower with garden access.
- Four additional similarly sized ensuite guest bedrooms with king-size beds and built-in wardrobes. One of these rooms includes a soft-cushioned chaise longue and upper level private balcony. A second is furnished with a sofa (which sleeps an extra adult) and includes private garden veranda.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and fan cooled.
Villa Cantik is located on the Bukit Peninsula in rural South Bali; a 30-minute drive from the international airport and just moments away from the white sands of some of the islands most pristine beaches. It offers elevated ocean views and is within easy reach of many of Bali’s world-renowned surf breaks, including Uluwatu, Green Bowl, Padang Padang and Geger Beach. Guests can try paragliding from dramatic sea cliffs, play a game of golf at the Pandawa Beach Country Club, visit the fine-dining establishments, boutiques and spas in neighbouring Nusa Dua, or enjoy a seafood feast on the beach at Jimbaran. The sunset Kecak fire dance performance at the iconic sea temple, Pura Luhur Uluwatu, should not be missed, and is less than half an hour’s drive from Villa Cantik.
Things to do
Your villa manager will be able to recommend plenty of attractions and things to do beyond the villa walls, and will assist with reservations and transport arrangements. The staff will also be happy to share their local knowledge about the Bukit Peninsula and the surrounding region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied things to do within reach of the villa.
- The beautiful white sands and crystal clear waters of Pandawa Beach have recently been made accessible by a newly constructed paved (toll) road just two kilometres from Villa Cantik. Here, guests will enjoy breath-taking sea views, scenic boat tours and a number of water sport activities, including kayaking and snorkelling.
- Perched atop a dramatic sea cliff just 11 kilometres west of Villa Cantik is the awe-inspiring Pura Luhur Uluwatu. This revered site is home to throngs of mischievous monkeys considered sacred in Bali, and offers guests the chance to explore one of the most important temples in the region. Arrive at sunset for incredible views, and stay a little longer to catch the traditional Kecak Ramayana & Fire Dance – a real crowd pleaser.
- Golf enthusiasts will love the tournament standard New Kuta Golf Club (13km) featuring a well-manicured 18-hole course with breath-taking views of the sea. It is the first links style course in Indonesia, and offers enough variety to satisfy all skill levels.
- At the western head of the Bukit Peninsula is Bali’s seafood hub, Jimbaran (11km). The immense wet market allows visitors to pick from a wide range of freshly caught seafood, which can then be grilled to perfection at any of the numerous beachside restaurants. Guests have the option of alfresco dining on colourful old fishing boats that have been converted into tables, or reserving a seat at one of the resort hotels in the area for a five-star dining experience.
- El Kabron Spanish Restaurant & Cliff Club (11km) is in a magnificent location, perched on a clifftop 50 metres above sea level in Uluwatu. It offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean where, on clear days, the southern tip of Java can be seen. The restaurant serves an array of Spanish dishes with delicious cocktails and wine to match. We recommend visiting at sunset and ordering an oak ginger cocktail.
- Bali Paragliding (500 m) is must do for thrill seekers. They offer several different flight packages over 2- and 4-day instructional courses. This is truly the best way to see the raw southern edge of Bali, with a bird’s eye view of the secluded Pandawa Beach and its amazing surrounds.
- A visit to Karma Kandera Beach Club (13km) is highly recommended. The venue is located along the water’s edge in one of Bali’s most stunning coves. A lush tropical jungle lines it with fine white sands leading into a tranquil blue lagoon. This is an ideal place to enjoy cocktails and dancing with friends or a romantic evening with that special someone.
- The famous surf beach at Uluwatu (11km) gives visitors the opportunity to witness world-class surfing in a picturesque setting. Venture through the cave to the water’s edge, or relax and enjoy the spectacle from one of the wonderful cliff-top restaurants and bars. Our personal favourite, Single Fin is a lively multi-tiered restaurant and bar boasting panoramic views and delicious pub-style food and drink.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (43)
Mr H, Australia, 27-Feb-2020 - 01-Mar-2020We would like to thank all the staff at Villa Cantik for their hospitality and friendliness. We have enjoyed our stay at this wonderful property. We definitely will highly recommended this place.
Alex S, Australia, 21-Feb-2020 - 24-Feb-2020The villa Itself is stunning and very spacious, plenty of room for 3-4 families. Mahendra and the staff were friendly and attentive and ensured that everything was truly problem free.
Andrei Z, Russia, 27-Jan-2020 - 15-Feb-2020Villa Manager Mahendra and staff are the best!
Olga V, Russia, 12-Jan-2020 - 22-Jan-2020We thank all the staff for the care and comfort for us. We definitely come to you again. See you next year.
Michael & Dee, Philippines, 07-Jan-2020 - 09-Jan-2020We loved the atmosphere, the location, and cleanliness at the villa. I recommend staying here to have the best Bali experience.
Jacqueline B, Singapore, 02-Jan-2020 - 05-Jan-2020My room looks great, the size, the design, the smell, everything was perfect!. This luxury villa is very good and has 5 star ratings and the staff are friendly.
Anchit K, United States, 25-Dec-2019 - 01-Jan-2020Our stay at Villa Cantik was amazing. The Villa is very beautifully kept and the entire staff was very helpful. Dewi, Yuni and Mahendra made our stay very delightful and we cant wait to come back.
Steve C, United States, 26-Nov-2019 - 29-Nov-2019Staying at Villa Cantik Pandawa is a wonderful experience and the staff are friendly.
Julia P, Hong Kong, 14-Nov-2019 - 17-Nov-2019Thank you so much for your hospitality and service. We loved the villa and Bali. Food was absolutely delightful.
Pernell B, United States, 07-Nov-2019 - 09-Nov-2019My stay here was the best! The staff was very nice and the food was delicious. I will be back to visit. Thank you so much, great holiday/birthday.
Thania M, Australia, 01-Nov-2019 - 03-Nov-2019Thank you for the hospitality, we have a wonderful stay here.
Ben V, United States, 27-Oct-2019 - 29-Oct-2019We cannot thank you enough for everything you have provided for us. We are incredibly grateful . Dewi, Yuni, Wayan and everyone else were fantastic. Next time we are in Bali, we will need to com back here. This experience was more than anything we could ask for. We will miss you all... we will forever remember this trip. Thank you, thank you.
Vivek B, Philippines, 19-Oct-2019 - 24-Oct-2019Thank you to the excellent staff for making our stay at the beautiful Villa Cantik a relaxing and memorable experience. We all enjoyed our time in Bali and created some wonderful family memories. The villa was clean and comfortable, with everything we needed at our disposal. Thank you.
Nurhabibah S, Singapore, 02-Oct-2019 - 06-Oct-2019Words are not enough to describe. Stunning place, outstanding service combined with first class food. Thanks to the lovely staff, providing the best imaginable service for us and making our holiday most enjoyable. Thank you all.
Angus R, United States, 26-Sep-2019 - 30-Sep-2019This has been most wonderful stay ever. We can`t praise your staff enough their hospitality, food service and welcome this well be recommend to all our family and friend. We will be back.
Melissa H, United States, 05-Sep-2019 - 09-Sep-2019Thank you all. Such caring and loving staff. Beautiful view and clean grounds. Thank again for taking care of all our needs.
Angelic V, United States, 31-Aug-2019 - 04-Sep-2019Absolutely awesome, thank you all.
Tatiana M, United Arab Emirates, 14-Aug-2019 - 17-Aug-2019This trip was amazing but the staff are more lovely. I've never met more positive attitudes - they shine brighter than the sun. Thank you for this amazing experience.
David F, Australia, 19-Jul-2019 - 24-Jul-2019Thank you very much for the great service.
Kittaya O, Thailand, 24-Jun-2019 - 30-Jun-2019Thanks for you great hospitality and warm welcome. We are very happy to stay here - nice and helpful staff, all wonderful and amazing. Rooms are clean and in good condition. We hope to come to stay more.
Gregory W, Singapore, 14-Jun-2019 - 16-Jun-2019Service good and polite. Lunch and dinner delicious. It was a great stay.
Tyo O, Indonesia, 11-Jun-2019 - 14-Jun-2019Thank you so much Villa Cantik Pandawa, we enjoyed our holiday here and all staff are so friendly and so kind. I wish I can come back here again one day. The room, pool and anything is very clean. The food also good.
Izaac T, Australia, 05-Jun-2019 - 07-Jun-2019It is lovely here, thank you to the staff who are so helpful. I loved the satay chicken. Thank you for having us, it was a wonderful time here.
Matthew C, American Samoa, 26-May-2019 - 31-May-2019Thank you the the wonderful staff at Villa Cantik. You made our stay here so enjoyable. I will be happy to recommend the villa anyone visiting Bali. The staff here at Villa Cantik are amazing. They went out of there way to make our stay enjoyable. Everyone from Yuni and Dewi to the chefs, massages, drivers, yoga instructors. We hope to be back here again.
Taylan A, Indonesia, 27-Apr-2019 - 29-Apr-2019Thank you so much for having us here at Villa Cantik we had such a good time and the staff were amazing. Most beautiful villa we have stayed in so for and we will definitely come back.
Tom A, Hong Kong, 07-Apr-2019 - 17-Apr-2019We had a wonderful stay. The staff were wonderfully helpful, it could not have been better. Thank you all for a fantastic vacation. We would have no hesitation to recommend Villa Cantik Pandawa to our friends.
Dibrova K, Singapore, 24-Mar-2019 - 06-Apr-2019Thank you for giving us another memorable holiday and your kindness for our children. They are so happy. I will definitely recommend this perfect villa to my friends all over the world.
Qianhong C, China, 21-Mar-2019 - 23-Mar-2019We are very happy to come to this beautiful luxury villa. The staff here always full of smiles and hard work.
Alexey T, Indonesia, 05-Mar-2019 - 17-Mar-2019It was perfect. Good staff, comfortable rooms.
Winni C, Hong Kong, 21-Feb-2019 - 25-Feb-2019Thank you very much for such a wonderful hospitality service. We cannot wait to come back for another vacation.
Kyeongyeon K, South Korea, 27-Jan-2019 - 29-Jan-2019Very enjoyed the meal and staff service. I have spent a fantastic two days in here. Food, pool, nice service - everything was so impressive and unforgettable.
Anton S, Russia, 17-Jan-2019 - 25-Jan-2019Great property with professional services. Enjoyed the stay, very relaxing
Linda M, United States, 23-Dec-2018 - 02-Jan-2019The staff were great. Our family of 10 people really appreciated your kindness and great food. The villa was very enjoyable and spacious for our family.
Bernard O, Singapore, 07-Jul-2018 - 11-Jul-2018Thank you for making our stay here so memorable. Everything was wonderful, from the home cooked meals lovingly prepared to ensuring that we were comfortable and well taken care off. Amazing view with amazing team.
Bebe N, United States, 01-Jul-2018 - 06-Jul-2018Great service, hospitality and beautiful property. Can't say enough good things. We had a very fun trip. Thank you to all the amazing and friendly staff who helped us with everything.
Ms. W, Singapore, 29-Jun-2018 - 01-Jul-2018Thank you very much for having us. Amazing villa and lovely staff. Lots of fun memories made this weekend!
Kevin K, Japan, 21-May-2018 - 28-May-2018We have had such a fabulous relaxing stay. We loved all staff, always a big smile on their faces. Nothing ever to hard for them to sort out, so kind. Thanks for making this a magical special week.
Yifei T, China, 05-May-2018 - 09-May-2018Thank you for these days. The villa is so beautiful and we enjoyed it very much. We are looking forward to come here again.
Emma C, Australia, 28-Mar-2018 - 03-Apr-2018Thank you so much for making our stay so perfect. The food was delicious and the service was great. Everything was done with lovely smiles! You have made us all feel very welcome and turned Peter's birthday into a very special event. Thank you for this lovely shirt too. Thank you Yoga also for all your help and for sorting everything out for us.
Miles G, Indonesia, 08-Mar-2018 - 13-Mar-2018Most amazing experience ever! Thank you to the wonderful staff for making our stay incredible. What a great team of people. Hopefully we will meet again soon.
Tatsuya and Iwabuchi, Japan, 05-Mar-2018 - 08-Mar-2018I thank you for everything. We are very happy and you prepared everything and always smiled and so kind. The villa we will not forget, it's a very nice place for me and my mother. Everyone was so very happy that they attend the wedding party here in the villa. We do not forget this time at Villa Cantik Pandawa.
Massimiliano B, Indonesia, 09-Feb-2018 - 11-Feb-2018Thank you very much for having us. It was an amazing weekend. The villa, food and your staff was what we were looking for. Thank you again. We had a wonderful time.
Nick F, Singapore, 29-Sep-2017 - 02-Oct-2017We had a lovely stay here with friends. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was great and the rooms big and clean. We would come back again.
Last viewed villas