Villa Cantik Pandawa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Perched atop a forested bluff on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, with panoramic views of the sea is the luxurious Villa Cantik. This six-bedroom multi-level deluxe villa offers an exclusive stay for up to 12 guests in the newly developed Gapura Vista villa complex. This private domain comes fully staffed and is within easy reach of some of Bali’s best beaches. The villa offers two stunning pools, a business/media centre, entertainment area with full service bar and billiards table, spacious lounging and dining areas, private gym and massage room, and numerous verandas and balconies. Whether booking for a family holiday, celebration with friends or retreat with colleagues, visitors will find the style and exclusivity of Villa Cantik hard to beat.
Located just few kilometres away from the white sands of Pandawa beach, Villa Cantik is the perfect place for those interested in spending their holiday time discovering secluded coves or simply chilling out in luxurious surrounds. For guests with an urge to explore, transportation can be arranged to the nearby Bukit Pandawa Golf and Country Club or the smart restaurants of Nusa Dua. Thrill seekers can go paragliding over the island’s dramatic southern cliffs, or slide on waves at some of Bali’s world-renowned surf spots. For the more spiritually inclined, the famous, beautifully constructed temple at Uluwatu is a pleasant ten-kilometre drive away, and offers incredible sunset views paired with traditional dance performances.
The friendly team of staff at Villa Cantik includes a villa manager, five butlers who also serve as cooks and 24-hour villa complex security. All are experienced and accommodating. There isn’t much that cannot be arranged, and their local knowledge provides valuable insight into all that South Bali has to offer. Be their guest in this exclusive luxury villa by the sea.
Stunning sea views
An 8-metre and 10-metre pools
Private massage room
"The staff were great. Our family of 10 people really appreciated your kindness and great food. The villa was very enjoyable and spacious for our family."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Grab the best early bird deal ever
Book 90 days in advance and enjoy 25% discount
(usually 150 days and 15% discount)
Book before 31st January or miss out
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 3rd December 2018 until 31st January 2019.
- Applicable to all stays completed before 14th December 2019, excluding high and peak season dates.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers and subject to availability.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 31-Jan-2019.
Features and amenities
- Spacious, elegantly furnished living and dining (12 guests) areas
- Media and business centre with desk, karaoke machine, Apple TV, wall-mounted TV screen and lounge seating
- Massage room with two treatment tables and ambient lighting
- Air-conditioned gym with Apple TV, sound system and exercise equipment including treadmill, free weights, cross trainer, multi-purpose weights machine
- Carport with space for two vehicles
- A tiered 8-metre and 10-metre swimming pools with decorative fire pits
- Sun loungers and outdoor sofa seating
- Large upper and lower level verandas
- Private balconies and porches attached to four of the rooms
- Relaxation gazebo nestled within the lush tropical garden
- Alfresco wining and dining spaces (20 guests), including an entertainment area with full service bar, billiards table and bar seating
- Upper level ensuite master bedroom with king-size bed, private sea-view balcony, walk-in dressing room, seating (including a sofa bed which sleeps an extra adult) and TV.
- Bathroom includes his and hers sinks, enclosed shower, and outdoor bathtub and shower.
- One large lower-level guest bedroom with king-size bed, private garden-view veranda, walk-in dressing room, seating and TV.
- Bathroom includes his and hers sinks and enclosed shower with garden access.
- Four additional similarly sized ensuite guest bedrooms with king-size beds and built-in wardrobes. One of these rooms includes a soft-cushioned chaise longue and upper level private balcony. A second is furnished with a sofa (which sleeps an extra adult) and includes private garden veranda.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and fan cooled.
Villa Cantik is located on the Bukit Peninsula in rural South Bali; a 30-minute drive from the international airport and just moments away from the white sands of some of the islands most pristine beaches. It offers elevated ocean views and is within easy reach of many of Bali’s world-renowned surf breaks, including Uluwatu, Green Bowl, Padang Padang and Geger Beach. Guests can try paragliding from dramatic sea cliffs, play a game of golf at the Pandawa Beach Country Club, visit the fine-dining establishments, boutiques and spas in neighbouring Nusa Dua, or enjoy a seafood feast on the beach at Jimbaran. The sunset Kecak fire dance performance at the iconic sea temple, Pura Luhur Uluwatu, should not be missed, and is less than half an hour’s drive from Villa Cantik.
Things to do
Your villa manager will be able to recommend plenty of attractions and things to do beyond the villa walls, and will assist with reservations and transport arrangements. The staff will also be happy to share their local knowledge about the Bukit Peninsula and the surrounding region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied things to do within reach of the villa.
- The beautiful white sands and crystal clear waters of Pandawa Beach have recently been made accessible by a newly constructed paved (toll) road just two kilometres from Villa Cantik. Here, guests will enjoy breath-taking sea views, scenic boat tours and a number of water sport activities, including kayaking and snorkelling.
- Perched atop a dramatic sea cliff just 11 kilometres west of Villa Cantik is the awe-inspiring Pura Luhur Uluwatu. This revered site is home to throngs of mischievous monkeys considered sacred in Bali, and offers guests the chance to explore one of the most important temples in the region. Arrive at sunset for incredible views, and stay a little longer to catch the traditional Kecak Ramayana & Fire Dance – a real crowd pleaser.
- Golf enthusiasts will love the tournament standard New Kuta Golf Club (13km) featuring a well-manicured 18-hole course with breath-taking views of the sea. It is the first links style course in Indonesia, and offers enough variety to satisfy all skill levels.
- At the western head of the Bukit Peninsula is Bali’s seafood hub, Jimbaran (11km). The immense wet market allows visitors to pick from a wide range of freshly caught seafood, which can then be grilled to perfection at any of the numerous beachside restaurants. Guests have the option of alfresco dining on colourful old fishing boats that have been converted into tables, or reserving a seat at one of the resort hotels in the area for a five-star dining experience.
- El Kabron Spanish Restaurant & Cliff Club (11km) is in a magnificent location, perched on a clifftop 50 metres above sea level in Uluwatu. It offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean where, on clear days, the southern tip of Java can be seen. The restaurant serves an array of Spanish dishes with delicious cocktails and wine to match. We recommend visiting at sunset and ordering an oak ginger cocktail.
- Bali Paragliding (500 m) is must do for thrill seekers. They offer several different flight packages over 2- and 4-day instructional courses. This is truly the best way to see the raw southern edge of Bali, with a bird’s eye view of the secluded Pandawa Beach and its amazing surrounds.
- A visit to Karma Kandera Beach Club (13km) is highly recommended. The venue is located along the water’s edge in one of Bali’s most stunning coves. A lush tropical jungle lines it with fine white sands leading into a tranquil blue lagoon. This is an ideal place to enjoy cocktails and dancing with friends or a romantic evening with that special someone.
- The famous surf beach at Uluwatu (11km) gives visitors the opportunity to witness world-class surfing in a picturesque setting. Venture through the cave to the water’s edge, or relax and enjoy the spectacle from one of the wonderful cliff-top restaurants and bars. Our personal favourite, Single Fin is a lively multi-tiered restaurant and bar boasting panoramic views and delicious pub-style food and drink.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions