The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Just moments from Bali's wild and beautiful southern coastline, this exclusive five-bedroom villa breathes an ocean-inspired theme in every element of its design. Villa Anucara beckons guests with the promise of comfort, privacy, space and fabulous ocean views. With elegant interiors and chic, white-walled, contemporary grandeur, Villa Anucara flows into spacious gardens that offer up surprise after surprise. A sunken poolside lounge, rooftop terrace, 35-metre swimming pool, secluded bedroom pavilions and enchanting tropical landscaping are just a few of the delights that await guests at Anucara.
This majestic and contemporary-styled property presents crisp white exteriors and cool cream marble floors, while Palimanan stone features abundantly throughout the villa and garden. With a delightful choice of indoor and outdoor living areas and dining spaces, two enormous master bedrooms with sexy, semi-open-air bathrooms, three stand-alone guest suites, a large central swimming pool, this gorgeous villa presents a luxury blend of alfresco and enclosed living at its best.
The villa’s ocean-inspired theme is in perfect harmony with its seaside location, 150m from a rugged beach in south-west Bali. A five-minute stroll along the beach brings you to the remarkable sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus, while just a kilometre or so inland from Villa Anucara, encircled by luxuriant rice fields, is the pretty and charmingly traditional Balinese village of Cemagi.
Ultra-modern oh-so-cool design
Enormous 35m pool
Lots of seating & places to sprawl
Two super-sized sea-view suites
Party pad in the rice paddies
"All of us had the most wonderful family time together. The staff were 10 out of 10. Beautiful energy and only happy to please, we would love to stay again."
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended
Low season rates extendedLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates applicable for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Oct-2020.
- Large air-conditioned living room with 46-inch satellite TV/Blu-Ray DVD and comfortable sofas
- Separate grand central foyer leading to the dining room and kitchen featuring dining for ten people and views over the terrace and pool
- Air-conditioned kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances, polished concrete work surfaces and massive central island bench with bar stools
- 35m swimming pool cascading into two smaller pools beneath
- Poolside sun loungers and two double daybeds
- Sunken pool lounge open on three sides and featuring kitchen-area and guest washroom, a wooden bar, antique Indonesian daybeds, bar stools and built-in sofas
- Rooftop terrace with daybeds
- Alfresco dining area with ten-seater dining table and two outdoor couches
- Expansive tropical gardens with a combination of landscaped flora and manicured lawn areas for entertaining and relaxing
Master Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Located upstairs in the main building
- King-size beds, hardwood floors, high-pitched ceilings and expansive ocean views
- Stone-paved balconies
- Nautical inspired ensuite bathrooms
- Spacious dressing rooms with rice-field views
- Master bedrooms are adjoined with a large sitting area featuring daybeds and table with glass doors leading out onto a stone terrace with ocean and garden views
Guest Bedroom 1
- Situated in the gardens below the pool
- Romantic raised bed area with king-size bed, two lounge chairs
- Large wardrobe area
- Glass doors leading onto stone terrace balcony overlooking a manicured lawn and two hammocks
- Semi-open-air bathroom with monsoon shower and bathtub
Guest Bedroom 2
- Situated next to the gardens
- Romantic white painted king-size bed with zebra-striped chair
- Large wardrobe area
- Sliding doors opening onto a wooden deck
- Ensuite featuring sunken open-air tub and hand-held shower
Guest Bedroom 3
- Situated at the bottom of the gardens
- Blonde-wood, king-size bed
- Opens onto garden terrace with two lawn chairs
- Twin wardrobes
- Open-air ensuite featuring water wall and monsoon shower
Perhaps the best way to explore this beautiful rural area of Bali is by foot or bicycle (bicycle hire can be arranged); the lanes around Anucara are flat and quiet as long as you steer clear of the main road. Five minutes’ walk up the black-sand beach is the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus; it sits on a rocky outcrop and is reminiscent of a miniature Tanah Lot, Bali’s most famous sea temple located two or three kilometres further up the coast (9km by road). Heading inland, before you reach the main road, is a village temple and traditional market, where there always seems to be a lot of colourful activity.
Things to do
Your villa manager will typically have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Invariably some of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Anucara.
- The villa is close to the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (9 km). Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (11km) where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot. Note that the beach along this section of the coast is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming.
- Fashionistas, trendies shop-a-holics and foodies should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach club, La Lucciola and Bali’s infamously trendy Ku Dé Ta. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Colourful processions to the beachside Hindu temple at the neighbouring village of Seseh (1km walk along the beach) are frequent. On special festival days, thousands of devout Hindus wearing ceremonial dress will converge on this important temple to perform cleansing rituals beside the ocean.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- With its warm seas, almost year-round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. Canggu (11km) is known for its world-class surf breaks, offering an exposed reef break with consistent surf. May to October (dry season) is the favoured time for waves. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights—in fact, Canggu presents one of the few right-hand waves on the west coast of Bali.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Explore Bali’s backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tour, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- Pulau Dive Charters offers luxury boat charters around the beautiful islands and waters surrounding Bali. They specialise in private fishing, surfing and diving charters and also offer unique personalised day trips to Nusa Lembongan. Perfect for a family day out on the water or with a group of friends.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (57)
Sky W, Australia, 11-Mar-2020 - 14-Mar-2020All of us had the most wonderful family time together. The staff were 10 out of 10. Beautiful energy and only happy to please, we would love to stay again.
Mahinda G, South Africa, 18-Dec-2019 - 04-Jan-2020We had such a wonderful family vacation. Thank you for taking such great care of us! The staff were amazing and the meals were exceptional. Thank you Nyoman for making sure we were so comfortable and everything was taken care. We would surely recommend the villa to others and would come back again. Thank you for being so amazing. Most blessings of life and health to you and your families.
Nicholas E, Singapore, 05-Dec-2019 - 08-Dec-2019Thank you so much for having us!! This villa is extremely beautiful, the service is impeccable and we couldn’t have asked for a better stay. We will definitely be sure to come back to Bali. Would definitely recommend friend and family! Try the barbeque! Thank you for the wonderful stay. Definitely memorable and a special memory to keep in my heart.
Shannon L, United States, 24-Nov-2019 - 30-Nov-2019Thank you so much for having us!!! Villa Anucara is so beautiful. This villa is equipped with wonderful staff and bedrooms. This is a stay that we will never forget. We can’t wait to come back!
Teresa W, Singapore, 14-Nov-2019 - 17-Nov-2019The team here is amazing! They are very prepared for everything we need and had been really friendly and helpful! Thank you very much!
Gerard M, Indonesia, 26-Oct-2019 - 02-Nov-2019Thank you for an amazing stay at an amazing villa! All of the staff have been fantastic, particularly Nyoman! Food has been great, setting is perfect. We have had the best time and I cannot recommend enough! 10/10, we will be back!
Simone H, Australia, 01-Oct-2019 - 06-Oct-2019Beautiful villa with and amazing pool in a peaceful setting! Thank you Gusti for preparing some delicious meals at late notice. The sunken lounge was the perfect place for our in house massages. Thanks to Nyoman and staffs for a very enjoyable stay by all. Terima kasih!
Dean H, Australia, 26-Sep-2019 - 30-Sep-2019Thank you for everything, all the staff so friendly, nothing too much trouble. Our whole family, all 11 of us, had a magnificent stay. The children loved the pool and had plenty of room to run around.
Cassie S, Australia, 19-Sep-2019 - 22-Sep-2019Excellent service staff. Great hospitality. The manager is very friendly. Thanks for everything. All was amazing.
Jacques M, France, 12-Aug-2019 - 25-Aug-2019Thank you for everything. Perfect place. The villa and the staff are perfect to have great moments in a so great country. They help us to discover the life in Bali. We will come back to this beautiful villa.
Brad P, Australia, 06-Jul-2019 - 09-Jul-2019Thank you to all the smiling’s team at Villa Anucara, especially Nyoman, for providing great service and hospitality and the Chefs preparing delicious dinners! Idyllic and peaceful Villa Anucara is the perfect place to rest and recharge with spacious rooms and the relaxing sound of the ocean! Beautiful place to watch the sunsets. Nothing was too much trouble. We loved our stay and will sure to recommend to others!!
Eri K, Japan, 07-Jun-2019 - 10-Jun-2019Thank you for everything. It was such a nice stay. Nyoman is so attentive and kind. We will come back to this beautiful villa again.
Rebecca and Tommy, Australia, 25-May-2019 - 04-Jun-2019Nyoman, thank you so much for taking such a good care of us during our stay. You and your staff treated me like a princess and I truly appreciate all of you. Bali is heaven on earth and I look forward to coming back one day. Come visit me in Nashville.
Krestina B, Russia, 20-May-2019 - 23-May-2019Firstly, we would like to say a big thank you to the staff of the villa. They’re the best people to be around and made our stay here unforgettable. The place itself is a heaven. We would definitely recommend this place to whoever we know. Thank you once again for the amazing hospitality.
Olivia C, Philippines, 17-May-2019 - 20-May-2019Thank you so much for providing such great service and such a great environment to stay in. This trip will never be forgotten by us. We had a wonderful time staying here, and hope to come back again. Once again thank you so much.
Robin S, Australia, 10-May-2019 - 13-May-2019Thank you so much for having us from Australia. The place is beautiful with incredible staff! Wishing you all the best, will be back another time for sure.
Olivia and Slade, Australia, 03-May-2019 - 06-May-2019We cannot thank everyone at Villa Anucara enough for our incredible stay. We had our wedding here on the 4th May and it was absolute dream. From the beautiful villa itself to the amazing staff, everything was perfect. We are already thinking about our next stay here and cannot wait to return. The staff are professional, lovely and friendly and the food is beyond delicious. The villa location really speaks for itself. Thank you from the bottom of our very full and grateful hearts.
Peter D, Australia, 17-Apr-2019 - 24-Apr-2019What a good time we had. A family holiday plus the celebration of a 60th birthday party. Nyoman and all the staff were excellent with nothing being too much trouble. Really impressed with the food and the villa itself is something to be seen, well worth the trip.
Rebecca H, United States, 01-Apr-2019 - 06-Apr-2019We cannot thank everyone at Villa Anucara enough for our incredible stay. We had our wedding here on the 4th May and it was an absolute dream. From the beautiful villa itself to the amazing staff, everything was perfect. We are already thinking about our next stay here and cannot wait to return. The staff are professional, lovely and friendly. The food is beyond delicious and the villa location really speaks for itself. Thank you from the bottom of our very full grateful hearts.
Jacques M, France, 16-Mar-2019 - 18-Mar-2019Your wonderful villa was the best moment in our wedding. You have great service, the cutest staff and best manager. We hope we will be back.
Kristin B, Canada, 04-Mar-2019 - 09-Mar-2019This is my fourth time staying here. Nyoman has become a friend and every guest I bring here has a magical experience. Thank you for attending to our every need and making Bali a truly next level experience for all.
Lydia S, Australia, 20-Dec-2018 - 03-Jan-2019Had an amazing Christmas and New Year in the villa. Nyoman was so kind and helpful and organized Balinese dancers on Christmas day, amongst million of other things he did for us. Nothing was too much trouble for them so we leave here happy, relaxed and a lot heavier.
Gerhard R, Germany, 06-Oct-2018 - 17-Oct-2018A long distance flight of 17 hours. A lot of traffic overall in Denpasar and the door of the villa opens and behind there is a piece of paradise. We have wonderful days and enjoyed the friendly and professional staff, fantastic dinner and the comfort of the villa. Mr Nyoman did a great job and was always there if you need him. After eleven nights we are very sad because the moment now is to say goodbye. Thank you very much, we have a wonderful stay in a five-star villa with best service. We hope to be back soon.
Liya Q, China, 30-Sep-2018 - 04-Oct-2018The villa is very comfortable and beautiful, we enjoy every second of staying here. The services are great and I think we have a great relationship with staff in only 4 days. I think I will recommend the villa to all Chinese travelers.
Mina P, United States, 27-Sep-2018 - 30-Sep-2018I was really happy staying here. All staff are very nice and lovely. Always smiling. Rooms and all things were great. We had one of the most memorable times in this villa. Special thanks to Mr. Nyoman. He is one of the best managers I’ve ever met through out my life experiences. He was always ready to help with a mindful and respectful manner. Thanks to everyone here and hope to stay here in the near future.
Priska M, Australia, 19-Sep-2018 - 23-Sep-2018Fantastic villa, great location and beautiful layout. The staff were amazing, always helpful and they always had a smile on their face. Nyoman was excellent as a Villa Manager. He went out of his way to help us and made our stay unforgettable. Would recommend to everyone.
Jina N, Australia, 16-Sep-2018 - 18-Sep-2018What a nice place! The staff are all friendly and nice, thank you so much for your effort. This villa is so beautiful and also food is wonderful. Thank you so much!
Derek R, Malaysia, 30-Aug-2018 - 02-Sep-2018What a great weekend. Villa brilliant and awesome, no complaint. Garden and pool very relaxing, staff outstanding, great service, great food and great attitude, will be back and HIGHLY recommend, try the avocado and papaya salad.
Thomas S, United Kingdom, 21-Aug-2018 - 28-Aug-2018We are so grateful to be given the possibility to enjoy this lovely place and the presence of the marvelous staff which fully satisfied our needs. We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this unique experience you have given us and will remember this holiday as one of the best.
Sandra D, Australia, 16-Aug-2018 - 21-Aug-2018Our family celebrated a joint 21st birthday here at lovely Villa Anucara. We had a wonderful time. Nyoman was wonderful - arranging everything with efficient professionalism and big smile.
Zhang L, Philippines, 18-Jul-2018 - 24-Jul-2018Very beautiful villa with an awesome staff. We want to say thank you to all the staff, especially to the Manager - always ready to help us with everything. All the staff was very nice and always with smile. We had a fantastic journey here and hope to be back soon.
Anna Koronkiewicz, Poland, 29-Jun-2018 - 13-Jul-2018Thank you very much for your efforts. Every morning started in a good, special and extremely nice way. The whole day you were ready to help, to serve what we want, to service, to ask us for our current problems/possibilities of help. Due to the above, we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts that we could rest (after a hard work year) in such comfortable conditions. Nyoman 5-star service! Hope to see you again.
Kevin S, Indonesia, 25-Jun-2018 - 29-Jun-2018Beautiful villa with great staff. Would recommend to a friend, had a great stay.
Rebecca S, Australia, 21-Jun-2018 - 22-Jun-2018Thank you for a fantastic stay. We loved the food, the snacks but mostly the smiles from the staff. What a beautiful villa in a beautiful and peaceful area. We hope to return.
Denim M, Australia, 15-Jun-2018 - 18-Jun-2018Beautiful villa with fantastic staff. I highly recommend this villa.
Keith O, Singapore, 10-Jun-2018 - 14-Jun-2018Awesome stay with all our needs being looked after. Every need and attention to details are looked after by the very efficient staff which are so well trained and service oriented. Keep up the good work. The Villa Manager and his team are very good and give a very Balinese way of service. Thank you very much.
Dawn and friends, Australia, 06-Jun-2018 - 10-Jun-2018Thank you so much for the best holiday experience I have ever had. Villa Anucara is the most beautiful place I had stayed at. I want to say a special thank you to all the staff, the service was amazing and the meals were perfect. Thank you again and thank you Nyoman. You have been the perfect host and I will be telling all my friends about Villa Anucara.
Ryan and Megan, Australia, 28-May-2018 - 31-May-2018Thank you for a wonderful stay here at Villa Anucara. The setting was spectacular which was made even more enjoyable by the remarkable service. It has been a great few days celebrating our friends wedding at the villa down the road.
Bernadette K, Australia, 17-May-2018 - 22-May-2018Fantastic staff, fantastic time. Friendly and helpful staff and beautiful villa. We had an amazing time. You guys are the best. Thanks for everything, a wonderful stay. We will definitely be back next year!
Daven L, Indonesia, 03-May-2018 - 07-May-2018Excellent service! Comfortable accommodation. Would definitely recommend this beautiful spacious villa to everyone. Had awesome and amazing moments during my stay here. Thank you to all the team!
Carina T, Philippines, 26-Nov-2017 - 30-Nov-2017Our impression of the villa - beautiful and well maintained landscape and surroundings, spectacular infinity pool, breath taking views, architecturally spacious and modern main house, food delicious and well presented. Great, helpful, kind, accommodating and courteous staff who made our stay comfortable, convenient, pleasant, relaxing and easy. Our special thanks to Nyoman and Made. We will definitely come back to Bali and recommend the villa to our family and friends in the Philippines and all the world.
Nicole J, United States, 08-May-2017 - 12-May-2017Thank you for all your amazing hospitality, it was such a memorable experience, once in a life time.
Patrick N, United States, 23-Apr-2017 - 29-Apr-2017It was so great to stay here. Food was perfect and staff was awesome. Everything worked so smoothly and pool was nice. Definitely one of the coolest and nicest place ever visited.
Shamik B, Indonesia, 02-Nov-2016 - 07-Nov-2016We stayed here for 3 nights. Our stay was memorable. The highlight of the stay was the excellent service of the staff. The Villa Manager - Nyoman very helpful and always gave the right advice. They never gave ‘No’ for an answer. The food quality was also very good.
Angelika O, Switzerland, 24-Oct-2016 - 28-Oct-2016Wonderful holiday vacation. We enjoyed every minute at this wonderful place! Many thanks to the whole staff who provided great service. Very grateful to have experienced this villa! With pleasure will be back.
Pierre D, France, 06-Aug-2016 - 10-Aug-2016What a fantastic week! The villa is gorgeous and the service is excellent. We particularly appreciated the kindness of the staff. Thank you for making us feel at home and fulfilling all the wishes. Food is very yummy! We will not easily forget the taste of Ayam Bumbu Bali. Thank you for your hard work.
Yuan Y, China, 09-Jun-2016 - 11-Jun-2016Excellent service! Room are clean and the food is tasty. Children enjoyed the swimming pool a lot. We like the design of this villa very much. We took a lot of photos and would like to show to our friends. What a wonderful vacation. We will definitely come back here for our holiday!
Yan L, Malaysia, 31-May-2016 - 06-Jun-2016Good service, beautiful place, the staff are lovely and friendly. Food delicious and the swimming pool is great for the children. Thank you so much! We love Bali and the villa.
Reza A, Indonesia, 25-May-2016 - 27-May-2016We were confused by the pictures we saw on the website and decided to try staying here for two nights and it was amazing, so peaceful and quiet, the staff was really make you feel at home. We enjoy it very much. Usually you get Butlers at other villa, who pretty much is a standard hotel service but in here the service makes our stay very comfortable. What I would like to recommend is a lot of villas have a great view and facilities but not this kind of service, so I definitely will come back here for another annual holiday.
Alanna S, Indonesia, 05-Jun-2015 - 08-Jun-2015We stayed here for three nights for our wedding and it was AMAZING! The staff were all so lovely and very accommodating to our needs. Thank you so much for your hard work, we would love to come back again.
Indonesia, 04-Aug-2014 - 07-Aug-2014wonderful place, our clients are very pleased and satisfied with this villa and highly recommend!
April P, Indonesia, 10-Oct-2013 - 11-Oct-2013Great villa, great staff! Loved our stay and will definitely be back.
AL, Australia, 17-Oct-2012 - 20-Oct-2012This is a brilliant villa, with terrific staff in lovely grounds. There's lots to do around the villa including beach walks and visits to temples. The staff are only too happy to organise visits by spa therapists and yoga professionals. The food is authentic and delicious. We could not have asked for more.
Glenn Gunara-Chen, Indonesia, 15-Sep-2012 - 20-Sep-2012This villa is highly recommended for groups. Staff are perfect and the freshly cooked food awesome! Facilities are first class and well maintained.
LJ, United States, 01-Apr-2012 - 05-Apr-2012Love the staff, can't wait to go back.
TL, Singapore, 17-Feb-2012 - 19-Feb-2012I had great time during my stay in Villa ombak putih. The villa is beautiful, clean, staff great, friendly and pleasant. Cheff is excellent. The rooms are crisp clean and bed are comfy, i had a good sleep and relaxing time!
Would be perfect if sound system and wifi work, and also addition warm water enough for whole rooms.
But besides that i had amazing time staying in this villa!
Would definately come back for next time! And recommend to my friends.
Thank you for having us!
AA, 27-Jan-2012 - 30-Jan-2012Please convoy the message to Villa Ombak Putih TEAM, Thanks you for your great service and sense of anticipating guest needs. Our client are happy and enjoy the villa very much but a bit far away from shopping and restaurants and traffic jam make them frustration.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions