The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Just moments from Bali's wild and beautiful southern coastline, this exclusive five-bedroom villa breathes an ocean-inspired theme in every element of its design. Villa Anucara beckons guests with the promise of comfort, privacy, space and fabulous ocean views. With elegant interiors and chic, white-walled, contemporary grandeur, Villa Anucara flows into spacious gardens that offer up surprise after surprise. A sunken poolside lounge, rooftop terrace, 35-metre swimming pool, secluded bedroom pavilions and enchanting tropical landscaping are just a few of the delights that await guests at Anucara.
This majestic and contemporary-styled property presents crisp white exteriors and cool cream marble floors, while Palimanan stone features abundantly throughout the villa and garden. With a delightful choice of indoor and outdoor living areas and dining spaces, two enormous master bedrooms with sexy, semi-open-air bathrooms, three stand-alone guest suites, a large central swimming pool, this gorgeous villa presents a luxury blend of alfresco and enclosed living at its best.
The villa’s ocean-inspired theme is in perfect harmony with its seaside location, 150m from a rugged beach in south-west Bali. A five-minute stroll along the beach brings you to the remarkable sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus, while just a kilometre or so inland from Villa Anucara, encircled by luxuriant rice fields, is the pretty and charmingly traditional Balinese village of Cemagi.
Ultra-modern oh-so-cool design
Enormous 35m pool
Lots of seating & places to sprawl
Two super-sized sea-view suites
Party pad in the rice paddies
"Thank you for everything. Perfect place. The villa and the staff are perfect to have great moments in a so great country. They help us to discover the life in Bali. We will come back to this beautiful villa."
Real time availability
Discover More - Limited Time Only
Discover More - Limited Time Only
Save up to 20% in February and March. Stay for 4 nights or more & also get complimentary use of a chauffeur-driven car for a day.
Terms and conditions:- Only valid for stays from 1 February 2020 until 31 March 2020- For new bookings from 24 January 2020 onwards- Long stays of 4 nights or more enjoy the use of a car and driver for one day, up to a maximum of 8 hours- May not be combined with any other discount or offer- Minimum night requirements apply- Final offer value will be confirmed by your villa specialist
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 26-Feb-2020.
- Large air-conditioned living room with 46-inch satellite TV/Blu-Ray DVD and comfortable sofas
- Separate grand central foyer leading to the dining room and kitchen featuring dining for ten people and views over the terrace and pool
- Air-conditioned kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances, polished concrete work surfaces and massive central island bench with bar stools
- 35m swimming pool cascading into two smaller pools beneath
- Poolside sun loungers and two double daybeds
- Sunken pool lounge open on three sides and featuring kitchen-area and guest washroom, a wooden bar, antique Indonesian daybeds, bar stools and built-in sofas
- Rooftop terrace with daybeds
- Alfresco dining area with ten-seater dining table and two outdoor couches
- Expansive tropical gardens with a combination of landscaped flora and manicured lawn areas for entertaining and relaxing
Master Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Located upstairs in the main building
- King-size beds, hardwood floors, high-pitched ceilings and expansive ocean views
- Stone-paved balconies
- Nautical inspired ensuite bathrooms
- Spacious dressing rooms with rice-field views
- Master bedrooms are adjoined with a large sitting area featuring daybeds and table with glass doors leading out onto a stone terrace with ocean and garden views
Guest Bedroom 1
- Situated in the gardens below the pool
- Romantic raised bed area with king-size bed, two lounge chairs
- Large wardrobe area
- Glass doors leading onto stone terrace balcony overlooking a manicured lawn and two hammocks
- Semi-open-air bathroom with monsoon shower and bathtub
Guest Bedroom 2
- Situated next to the gardens
- Romantic white painted king-size bed with zebra-striped chair
- Large wardrobe area
- Sliding doors opening onto a wooden deck
- Ensuite featuring sunken open-air tub and hand-held shower
Guest Bedroom 3
- Situated at the bottom of the gardens
- Blonde-wood, king-size bed
- Opens onto garden terrace with two lawn chairs
- Twin wardrobes
- Open-air ensuite featuring water wall and monsoon shower
Perhaps the best way to explore this beautiful rural area of Bali is by foot or bicycle (bicycle hire can be arranged); the lanes around Anucara are flat and quiet as long as you steer clear of the main road. Five minutes’ walk up the black-sand beach is the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus; it sits on a rocky outcrop and is reminiscent of a miniature Tanah Lot, Bali’s most famous sea temple located two or three kilometres further up the coast (9km by road). Heading inland, before you reach the main road, is a village temple and traditional market, where there always seems to be a lot of colourful activity.
Things to do
Your villa manager will typically have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Invariably some of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Anucara.
- The villa is close to the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (9 km). Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (11km) where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot. Note that the beach along this section of the coast is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming.
- Fashionistas, trendies shop-a-holics and foodies should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach club, La Lucciola and Bali’s infamously trendy Ku Dé Ta. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Colourful processions to the beachside Hindu temple at the neighbouring village of Seseh (1km walk along the beach) are frequent. On special festival days, thousands of devout Hindus wearing ceremonial dress will converge on this important temple to perform cleansing rituals beside the ocean.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- With its warm seas, almost year-round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. Canggu (11km) is known for its world-class surf breaks, offering an exposed reef break with consistent surf. May to October (dry season) is the favoured time for waves. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights—in fact, Canggu presents one of the few right-hand waves on the west coast of Bali.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Explore Bali’s backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tour, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- Pulau Dive Charters offers luxury boat charters around the beautiful islands and waters surrounding Bali. They specialise in private fishing, surfing and diving charters and also offer unique personalised day trips to Nusa Lembongan. Perfect for a family day out on the water or with a group of friends.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions