The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Stepping into Villa Amarisa is like stepping into a museum. Greeted by a limited-edition Ducati, one of only 20 like it in the world, flanked by ancient columns with Indian carvings, you cannot help but pause and gape.
Amarisa means ‘blessing from heaven’ and the unbelievable Villa Amarisa lives up to its lofty name. Set on a secluded headland in Kamala, on the exclusive west coast of Phuket, it takes full advantage of the gorgeous views of the Andaman Sea.
Built as a labour of love, its beauty is in the details. An intricately woven carpet gifted to the owner by the King of Bhutan, a restroom sink carved out of a single piece of grey stone, and the masterpiece - a full-size sculpture of an apsara dated 2-3 BC. Yes, Villa Amarisa is like no other villa you may have ever seen. Now imagine living in it.
Gather your family and friends, as there’s plenty of space in its five spacious bedrooms, each with a unique character of its own. From a Japanese tatami-style room to a massive children’s room with two queen beds and a private balcony, each guest is bound to have a favourite corner. Come here expecting a unique experience, a warm welcome, and a memorable stay with a generous helping of sophisticated indulgence.
Spread over three levels, with a private lift bordered by an antique carved wood frame, Villa Amarisa presents a beautiful balance of spacious outdoor and indoor living spaces. The awe-inspiring interiors and decor highlight the owner’s rare and private collection of original artwork, exceptional antiques, and mementoes from around the globe.
A stunning blue-tiled 24-metre infinity pool with a built-in jacuzzi is surrounded by a huge terrace, a charming setting for a few hours of horizontal lounging, or a seafood barbecue as the sun descends into the blue below.
Always ready to help is an attentive team, the savvy Villa Manager can help with transport, activities, and recommendations, whilst the in-villa chef tempts guests with exceptionally delicious Thai and western dishes from a beautifully designed menu.
Part of the Cape Amarin Estate, the villa is within easy reach of Kamala Beach, where the day can be spent on the golden sands, sipping cocktails at some of Phuket’s finest beach clubs. But staying in one of the most exclusive properties in the world, you may find no reason to want to venture out.
Original artwork and rare antiques
Stunning sculptures for photo ops
Fantastic staff with a skilled chef
Popular local beaches nearby
Magnificent clifftop sea view pool
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 22-Feb-2020.
- Three sea-facing levels, accessed by a lift and staircase
- Sea view lobby with a limited-edition Ducati and carved Indian pillars
- Spacious, modern living room with eclectic details and sea views, dining for 15 guests, and a kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Rare artefacts and the owner's personal collection of sculptures and art, making for fantastic photo backdrops
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding windows which allow for an indoor/outdoor living experience
- Yoga and fitness studio
- Large shaded poolside terrace with panoramic sea views
- 24-metre infinity pool with a built-in jacuzzi and furnished with six daybeds and three sun loungers
- Alfresco dining for eight guests
- Tropical landscaped gardens
- Private balconies in bedroom suites
Master bedroom 1 - Coral
- A majestic room situated on the second floor of the villa
- King-sized bed set against upholstered wall panels
- Sea views and large private balcony with relaxed seating
- Satellite TV
- Exotic work table and Chinese cabinets
- Dressing area with his and hers closets
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower and double vanity
Master bedroom 2 - Topaz
- Situated on the ground floor
- King-sized bed with a beautifully upholstered headboard contrasting against a yellow feature wall
- Stunning sea views and a large private balcony with direct access to the pool
- Satellite TV
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower, double vanity, dressing area, and his and hers closets, opening up onto a private sea view balcony
Guest bedroom 1 - Sapphire
- King-sized bed with a beautiful blue and white upholstered headboard
- Two Chinese cabinets for storage
- Sliding doors leading onto a small private balcony with tropical garden views
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower and double vanity
Guest bedroom 2 - Lapiz
- Three single beds on a large raised Japanese-style wooden platform
- Sliding doors leading onto a narrow private balcony with garden views
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, double vanity and closet
Guest bedroom 3 - Amethyst
- Furnished with two queen-sized four-poster beds
- Sliding doors lead onto a large sheltered balcony with sea views
- Dressing area with a desk and his and hers closets
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower, double vanity and closet
Part of the exclusive Cape Amarin Estate on the fashionable Millionaires Mile headland, Villa Amarisa overlooks rocky cliffs, with fabulous views of the Andaman Sea over Kamala Beach. Here, the sunsets are sublime, and the clifftop setting offers seclusion and privacy. Kamala manages to hold on to its village-feel from yesteryears, with a quiet beach and casual seaside dining spots. For a change of scene, five-star dining is available at the nearby Andara Resort. Within easy driving distance are the popular golden sand beaches of the west coast, fashionable shopping centres, and Patong’s colourful nightlife. The airport is just 25 km from the villa.
Things to do
The team at Villa Amarisa will be delighted to share their knowledge of Phuket with you, from local sights and attractions to fun activities and cultural experiences. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge or your Villa Manager to arrange for a chauffeur driven car, and get tips on where to shop and dine out. The team mostly lives locally, and has a great idea of the area around.
Here are a few ideas to help you plan your days:
- Explore Phuket’s historic Old Town with its brightly coloured Sino-Portuguese shophouses converted into luxury boutiques and eclectic handicraft shops. Take a break at one of the Thai restaurants or quaint coffee bars.
- Just a few minutes away is the quiet, family-friendly Kamala Beach where you can swim, snorkel, rent a kayak, and stand-up paddle in the calm, turquoise waters, before enjoying some delicious seafood at one of the beachside Thai restaurants.
- Enjoy the sophisticated party atmosphere at Café del Mar beach club on Kamala Beach. Dance to chilled-out beats whilst sipping a craft tipple or sundowner cocktail.
- Visit Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a home for retired working elephants set in 30 acres of tropical jungle and rolling hillsides. This is a great opportunity to see these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
- Be amazed at the Monkey Diva dinner show with its exclusive cabaret of glitz and glamour in true Thai-style. Enjoy a delicious fusion dinner and be wowed by colourful costumes and incredible performances.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at Central Floresta or Jung Ceylon shopping centres or visit the exclusive boutique shops in Surin Plaza or Boat Avenue in Cherngtalay.
- The islands tropical climate, cool sea breeze, and mountainous interiors make it the ideal setting to enjoy a round or two of golf. Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Loch Palm and Mission Hills are all within easy reach.
- Sign up for a private cooking class with Villa Amarisa’s talented chef and learn the secrets of Thai cuisine or join the fruit carving class and make a wonderful fruit creation.
- Discover the amazing seascapes of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht. Glide the calm waters of Phang Nga Bay and marvel at its striking karst islands, or snorkel with the colourful fish in the deep blue waters.
- Have some water sports fun such as stand-up paddleboarding, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, and wakeboarding, or learn how to scuba dive and discover the wonders of the underwater world.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions