The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
A powder-pink villa nestled in scenic Assagao, Villa Alenteho offers a stylish and comfortable stay in the heart of North Goa. Alenteho means ‘beyond’ in Portuguese and keeping with its name, the villa is located in a quiet area, away from all the hustle and bustle of touristy Goa.
Whether you’re a family looking for an escape from the city or a group of friends heading to Goa for its nightlife, this villa is perfect for you. With charming interiors and features such as graphic tiles, botanical prints and carved mirrors, it will appeal to design aficionados. Done up in soothing pastel shades of cream and pink, there’s plenty of space to spread out across its four bedrooms. After a morning spent splashing and swimming in the pool, you can feast on a sumptuous lunch in the manicured garden’s alfresco dining table. The expansive porch also includes a gazebo for times when you just wish to curl up with a book in the shade.
The cosy living room is homely and welcoming, with interesting bric-a-brac like vases, potted plants, candle-holders, and wall hangings. Its piece de resistance is the leaf green crockery cabinet with eye-catching china and storage jars. The villa offers entertainment options aplenty, including board games, complimentary WiFi, televisions and a music system (which can also double up as a party starter on the spacious terrace with a bar area that’s perfect to host a roof party). The terrace is also a great spot to chill and enjoy views of the surrounding foliage.
Your stay includes a delicious local breakfast and the staff can arrange for lunch or dinner (Indian, Asian or western) prepared in-villa by a cook (extra charge), if you so wish, at an extra charge. While there’s everything you need for a quiet holiday, if you wish to head out, North Goa’s buzzing beaches, shacks, bars and nightlife are only a short drive away.
Cream and pink hues
Private pool & lovely gazebo
Close to Anjuna & Vagator beaches
Rooftop terrace for parties
Rates and Real time availability
- Air-conditioned living room with pink doors that open onto the pool deck
- Charming furniture that reminds of glorious eras gone by
- A circular dining table that seats eight, at one end of the living room
- Entertainment options including televisions, a music player and board games
- Large, fully equipped kitchen to dish out delicious Goan and international fare
- Powder room with a marble sink
- Cool, quirky artefacts, handmade tiles and stunning interiors
- A few steps lead to a manicured tropical garden with alfresco dining for six
- Private swimming pool surrounded by a lovely pool deck and covered veranda
- Gazebo for sunset cocktails
- Rooftop terrace with a shaded sitting area and a permanent bar, plus open-air seating as well
- Large and airy, with a sitting area and stylish interiors
- King-size bed
- Spacious balcony with sitting area overlooking the pool and garden
- Ensuite bathroom with a separate shower stall
Guest bedroom 1
- Located on the ground floor, next to the living room
- Large and airy, with a desk and bright interiors
- Two single beds, green-coloured bedside tables and whitewashed wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom and ample storage space
Guest bedrooms 2 & 3
- Located on the first floor, up a flight of steps
- Designer tiles, bright walls and cosy interiors
- Queen-size beds in both rooms
- Ensuite bathroom with a separate shower
North Goa is loved for its beaches, village settlements, award-winning restaurants and live music spots by both local and international travellers. It is located 40 kilometres from Dabolim Airport. There’s so much to discover that travellers feel compelled to keep coming back, year after year. A string of laid-back beaches marks this part of the state. While Anjuna Beach is famous for its vibrant nightlife, Assagao is a quaint village with plenty of entertainment options hiding within its leafy lanes dotted with ancient, Portuguese mansions. Vagator is known for sublime, cliffside sundowner spots where you can spend hours staring at the flaming sky, cocktail in hand. Meanwhile, Ashwem and Morjim are popular with families and international tourists for its flat terrain and gentle waves. Finally, Siolim is a quiet village with historic churches, homes with traditional architecture and a lush landscape.
Things to do
Your Guest Relations Manager and his team have a wealth of information about Goa and can recommend everything, from local food spots to curated walks. They’re a great resource for live music gigs and the music festivals that Goa is so well-known for. A car and driver can be hired for the day (on extra charge) or shorter periods, as required. Here are some choice activities based in North Goa:
- Panaji’s award-winning restaurant, Mum’s Kitchen, has now opened doors in Maravilha Resort in Assagao. Owners Suzette and Rony have painstakingly collected grandmothers’ recipes passed down through the generations in traditional Goan kitchens and hired local women to cook them. Bestseller dishes include Cauliflower Caldeen, Chorizo Chilli Fry and Pamphlet (pomfret) Kodi with Poi (traditional Goan bread).?
- Ping’s Bia Hoi is a Vietnamese beer garden which stocks fresh, local beers like Eight Finger Eddie and Goa’s famous craft gins, Stranger & Sons, Greater Than and Hapusa. A menu of Asian street food like dim sum and baos, salads and mains accompanies the drinks. Drop in for Sunday brunch when the atmosphere is buzzing and there’s a live band playing peppy tunes.?
- Goans love their music and there are plenty of spots to catch live gigs in North Goa. Cantares in Saligao and The Rice Mill in Morjim are where you’ll find locals listening to jazz, Toro Toro and The Lazy Goose have great bands playing old-school covers, and restaurant Mahe has funky fusion vocalists.??
- Vayu Waterman’s Village is an entire complex of watersports and wellness activities located beyond Ashwem beach. They offer surfing, wakeboarding, kitesurfing, SUP and private boat excursions. After a strenuous lesson, you can head to their Prana cafe to sip on healthy smoothies, eat local seafood and finish up with some vegan chocolate mousse.?
- Culture vultures looking to embrace village life should book a curated tour with The Local Beat. This responsible travel company lets you experience Goa through the eyes of a ‘gaunkar’ (villager). You’ll discover picnic spots, tiny little towns with heritage structures, and an abundance of natural beauty ranging from zorrs (natural springs) to lakes, mangroves and islands.
- Goa’s hills and forests are an undiscovered treasure that you can explore with Khoj-Aao! Adventures, who specialise in backyard biodiversity. The company organises interactive wildlife walks and talks, waterfall hikes in Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary and more. Sign up for their backyard nature trail in Assagao, which takes you up a hillock and through a shrub forest and you come back enlightened about indigenous flora, birds, butterflies and more.?
- Swan Yoga Retreat is located on a hilltop in Assagao and managed by sanyasis (hermits/monks) who’ve trained at the Bihar School of Yoga. It offers daily drop-in classes for Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga and also has a vegetarian restaurant, boutique and library. There’s a spa spread across open clay cottages with ayurvedic therapies, a flotation tank and a herbal steam treatment room.?
- The quiet lanes of Siolim are full of surprise gems like Siolim Cooking Classes, located in a traditional Goan-Portuguese house. French founder Lucie Masson starts the session with a trip to the fish market, where you learn to pick the freshest catch and then head to the school premises to make authentic Goan preparations like Prawns Caldine, Chicken Cafreal, Pork Vindaloo and Goan Pulao. The hearty, communal meal that follows is a feast for the senses.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions