Selong Selo Resort & Residences - studio
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Selong Selo’s modern studio units are private and gorgeous. An enticing personal infinity pool beckons you outdoors where you are met with stunning views of the ocean. The pool deck is furnished with casual seating for relaxed days, and for you to enjoy the breathtaking sunsets.
Intimate and self-contained, the studios are perfect for couples or even for a getaway with your best friend. The villas have flat-screen TVs in comfortable air-conditioned environs. The living area merges seamlessly with the sleeping section, yet offers separate corners for various times in the day. Tea and coffee facility is available for your use and the refrigerator is well-stocked with drinking water, a complimentary bottle of milk and other chargeable mini-bar items.
You are spoilt for choice at Aura, the in-house restaurant within the estate, which serves delicious Indonesian local fare as well as western classics. Sip on a cocktail as you relax in the open-sided pavilion, gazing at the sky changing colours at sunset.
Daily housekeeping keeps the villa in order and evening turndown service is included. Living at Selong Selo gives you the best of both worlds – a personal luxurious home to settle into as well as the comfort of facilities like room service, restaurant dining and housekeeping.
Keep in shape by working out in the estate’s well-equipped gym or head down to Selong Belanak Beach for some surfing. Selong Selo offers shuttle service to the beach at pre-designated timings throughout the day.
A vacation at Selong Selo is an escape from the worries of the world. Surrounded by the magical flora and fauna of the jungle, iIdyllic days are best spent staring at the changing colours of the ocean, a book or paintbrush in hand. Come evening and the starry skies are magically mirrored in the waters below, hundreds of twinkling lights from fishing boats leaving you spellbound and awe-struck.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
The team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area and its surrounds, where they can recommend activities to keep you entertained. A car and driver can be hired for the day (at an additional charge) or for shorter periods. Here are some exciting things to do:
- Lombok is all about surfing and Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island especially for the novice surfer. This white sandy beach is the stunning 'necklace' you see from your villa. Complimentary beach shuttle transfers are available at scheduled times. It’s also a great place for catching a sunset or two, and a spectacular scene is set when lobster fishermen light up their boats under an already starlit sky.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on secluded beaches or amidst its tropical lush landscape. The team at Selong Selo can attend to all arrangements where advance booking is recommended.
- Surfing or paddleboarding lessons can be arranged with trained skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both on offer.
- Love the local food? A private cooking class can be arranged either in-villa or at Aura Lounge & Bar. Some of the freshest ingredients from our 'Chef’s Garden' and local suppliers are used to create divine dishes where you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip where you can catch your 'fish of the day' and have it barbecued later. Team Selong Selo will make all the necessary arrangements.
- Make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast 20-metre high drops where the adventurous can plunge into pools below. It’s a wonderful day out, with a picnic lunch thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok, known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals, are unbeatable a snorkelling trip. Experience the sheer joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world, an alternate universe. With schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs, it can only be described as extraordinary.
- Its mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise, with plenty of paths meandering up gentle slopes. Serious trekkers can scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the summit.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- A spacious room efficiently segregated into a living area and the sleeping area
- Air-conditioned indoors
- Comfortable sofas in the living room, and a flat-screen TV
- Private infinity pool
- Pool deck with casual seating and gorgeous views
- King-sized bed
- Spacious bathroom with shower facility
- Large glass sliding doors
Each Selong Selo villa is self-catering and the two to seven-bedroom villas all have fully equipped kitchens for you to stir up your family’s favourite dishes. Concierge services can help with provisioning and get fresh produce and groceries delivered to your doorstep. However, you’re on vacation, and we are cognizant of that. If you just want to put your feet up and relax, you have the option of ordering room service wherein delicious fare will be delivered to your villa and you can enjoy it while watching the latest blockbuster (room service fee applies). Options include western classics, hand-tossed pizzas and local specialities like Nasi Goreng.
The estate’s restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar, enjoys prime location on the edge of a cliff, with stunning views of the sea. The semi-alfresco pavilion is best enjoyed in the evenings, when a gentle sea breeze brushes by. Sit by the lawned gardens and gaze at the sky lit up with sunset hues. It is also a great place for sunset cocktails with your entire group.
For an indulgent experience, we can arrange for a chef to prepare a decadent meal for you in your own villa (extra charge). A barbecue if you prefer it, or a multi-course dinner, can all be arranged if requested in advance. With dining options aplenty, Selong Selo is great for long stays and vacations that seem to linger on forever.
This resort was so amazing, staff so lovable, the service also so good. I enjoyed my stay here with my family. Will come back again for sure. Cheers07-Feb-2020 - 10-Feb-2020 Elise X
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service