Selong Selo Resort & Residences - one bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Selong Selo’s stylish one-bedroom villas offer privacy and a sense of homeliness. A beautiful private infinity pool dominates the outdoors, with a pool deck and casual seating to enjoy the views around. Built into the hillside, the deck is cleverly positioned to offer privacy as well as fabulous views.
These cosy spaces are delightful for romantic couples or even a girls’/ boys’ trip with your best friend. The villas have flat-screen TVs and living areas where you can chat up a storm, hands wrapped around a steaming cup. Complimentary tea and coffee facility is available and the refrigerator is well stocked with drinking water, a complimentary bottle of milk and other chargeable mini-bar items.
You are spoilt for choice at Aura, the in-house restaurant within the estate, which serves delicious Indonesian local fare as well as western classics. Sip on a cocktail as you relax in the open-sided pavilion, gazing at the sky changing colours at sunset.
Daily housekeeping keeps the villa in order and evening turndown service is included. Living at Selong Selo gives you the best of both worlds – a personal luxurious home to settle into as well as the comfort of facilities like room service, restaurant dining and housekeeping.
A shuttle is available at pre-designated timings, should you want to head down to the beach. The little C-shaped cove that you may have stared at from your villa is in fact Selong Belanak Beach, one of the prettiest white sand beaches in the country. Thankfully, the beach, much like the area around the estate, has a forgotten-world feel, content in the lack of crowds and cacophony that comes with them. It is also one of the best surfing spots for beginners.
A vacation at Selong Selo is an escape from the worries of the world. Idyllic days best spent staring at the changing colours of the ocean, a book or paintbrush in hand. Come evening and the starry skies are magically mirrored in the waters below, hundreds of twinkling lights from fishing boats leaving you spellbound and awe-struck.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. A wonderful kids club as well as a wellness centre and yoga sala will be completed soon and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Mesmerising sea views
Personal infinity pool
Private and secluded
Stylish and contemporary
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 20% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 15% discount when checking in before 19-Aug-2019.
- The one-bedrooms vary in design, some in studio format and others with separate living and sleeping areas.
- Air-conditioned indoors
- Comfortable living room with flat-screen TV
- Private infinity pool
- Pool deck with casual seating and gorgeous views
- King-sized bed
- Spacious bathroom with shower facility
- One of the villas has a separate children’s room with a single bed
- Large glass sliding doors
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to doThe team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area around and activities that will keep you involved. A car and driver can be hired for the day (on extra charge) or for shorter periods, as required. Here are some exciting things to do while you vacation at Selong Selo:
- Lombok is all about surfing and they say that Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island for beginners. This white sandy beach just happens to be the stunning white necklace you see from your villa. Shuttle transfers are available to and fro from the beach, should you want to visit it. It’s also a great place for watching the sun go down, as the lobster fishermen light up their boats to twinkle as the skies go dark.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on the secluded Mawun beach or in the green wilderness. Whichever you prefer, the staff at Selong Selo can arrange a classy day out, complete with white tents, champagne flutes and a delicious picnic hamper.
- Lessons for surfing or paddleboarding can be arranged by the staff, so you are trained by skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both to offer.
- Love the local food? Why not try your hand at making it? A private cooking class can be arranged in your villa wherein a chef will procure ingredients from the local villages and bring them to your doorstep. You will then be taken through the process of creating delicious Lombok dishes and sauces. Enjoy the fruits of your labour by devouring a lavish lunch to finish it off.
- Kuta (not to be confused with its Balinese namesake) has a vibrant tourist scene, especially with backpackers and serious surfers. Thanks to its expat residents, the sleepy town has some fabulous restaurants, ranging from Italian cuisine to fusion vegetarian fare and cafes and bakeries.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip for half a day, where you can catch some delicious fish to be barbecued later. The staff at Selong Selo can help arrange for the trip as well as a private in-villa barbecue.
- If the changing colours of the sky were not proof enough, you know its sunset when the procession of the cows traverses through Selong Belanak Beach. The cowherds take the cows for grazing at sunrise and bring them back at sunset. It is quite a visual extravaganza and makes for some fantastic photographs against the background of orange skies and the setting sun.
- Head out for some adventure and make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away from Selong Selo, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast of 20-metre high drops and exhilarating jumps into pools below. It’s a wonderful idea for a day out in the outdoors, with a picnic thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok are known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals. Take a snorkelling trip and experience the joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world. It is an alternate universe, with schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs and plants and vegetation that can only be described as extraordinary.
- The mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise. There are plenty of paths meandering up the gentle slopes to explore. Serious trekkers can attempt to scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the top.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions