Selong Selo Resort & Residences - one bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Selong Selo’s stylish one-bedroom villas offer privacy and a sense of homeliness. A beautiful private infinity pool dominates the outdoors, with a pool deck and casual seating to enjoy the views around. Built into the hillside, the deck is cleverly positioned to offer privacy as well as fabulous views.
A comfortable living room with sofa seating and a flat-screen TV is ideal for chatting up a storm, hands wrapped around a steaming cup. One corner of the living room is a kitchenette with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. The refrigerator is well-stocked with drinking water, a complimentary bottle of milk and other chargeable mini-bar items. The master bedroom and the living room have sliding glass doors in front, allowing you to enjoy the stunning ocean views. A cosy children’s bedroom is tucked into the villa, with either a single bed or bunk beds.
You are spoilt for choice at Aura, the in-house restaurant within the estate, which serves delicious Indonesian local fare as well as western classics. Sip on a cocktail as you relax in the open-sided pavilion, gazing at the sky changing colours at sunset.
Daily housekeeping keeps the villa in order and evening turndown service is included. Living at Selong Selo gives you the best of both worlds – a personal luxurious home to settle into as well as the comfort of facilities like room service, restaurant dining and housekeeping.
A shuttle is available at pre-designated timings, should you want to head down to the beach. The little C-shaped cove that you may have stared at from your villa is, in fact, Selong Belanak Beach, one of the prettiest white sand beaches in the country. Thankfully, the beach, much like the area around the estate, has a forgotten-world feel, content in the lack of crowds and cacophony that comes with them. It is also one of the best surfing spots for beginners.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. The newly opened fitness centre is available for use, while the wonderful kids club will be completed soon and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Mesmerising sea views
Personal infinity pool
Private and secluded
Stylish and contemporary
"Selong Selo is AMAZING .The whatsapp group is an extremely useful tool in ordering lifts, food, and just about anything else you can wait food has also been excellent. Our lasting mercy will be of the view and the welcoming smiles of all of the staff"
- Master bedroom with a king-sized bed, side tables and hanging lamps
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower area
- Some villas have an extra children’s bedroom, with a bunk bed or a single bed
- Air-conditioned indoors
- Comfortable living room with flat-screen TV
- Kitchenette in the living room, with tea and coffee making facilities
- Private infinity pool
- Pool deck with casual seating and gorgeous views
- A king-sized bed
- Ample cupboards for storage
- Spacious bathroom with shower facility
- Large glass sliding doors
- A separate children’s room with a single bed or bunk bed
- Large glass windows
- A bedside table with a hanging lamp
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to do
The team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area and its surrounds, where they can recommend activities to keep you entertained. A car and driver can be hired for the day (at an additional charge) or for shorter periods. Here are some exciting things to do:
- Lombok is all about surfing and Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island especially for the novice surfer. This white sandy beach is the stunning 'necklace' you see from your villa. Complimentary beach shuttle transfers are available at scheduled times. It’s also a great place for catching a sunset or two, and a spectacular scene is set when lobster fishermen light up their boats under an already starlit sky.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on secluded beaches or amidst its tropical lush landscape. The team at Selong Selo can attend to all arrangements where advance booking is recommended.
- Surfing or paddleboarding lessons can be arranged with trained skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both on offer.
- Love the local food? A private cooking class can be arranged either in-villa or at Aura Lounge & Bar. Some of the freshest ingredients from our 'Chef’s Garden' and local suppliers are used to create divine dishes where you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip where you can catch your 'fish of the day' and have it barbecued later. Team Selong Selo will make all the necessary arrangements.
- Make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast 20-metre high drops where the adventurous can plunge into pools below. It’s a wonderful day out, with a picnic lunch thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok, known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals, are unbeatable a snorkelling trip. Experience the sheer joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world, an alternate universe. With schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs, it can only be described as extraordinary.
- Its mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise, with plenty of paths meandering up gentle slopes. Serious trekkers can scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the summit.