Selong Selo Resort & Residences - four bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Nestled into the picturesque hills of South Lombok, Selong Selo Resort & Residences is the last name in luxurious living. The four-bedroom villas are spread all over the estate, hidden into nooks within the hills, affording them complete privacy.
The villas have been built in a way that each has breathtaking views of the sea and the green hills around. They offer a sense of being far away from the worries of the world and the stresses of daily life. They are but an escape into a world where there is only the sun, the gentle breeze and the vast blue sea.
Each villa has a private infinity pool, perfect for that Instagram-worthy picture. The eye plays tricks and the blue waters of the pool seem to flow into the sea beyond. Pool decks and lawned terraces offer you the opportunity to sit back and gaze as nature paints a colourful canvas.
The villas have a minimum of one master bedroom with a king-sized bed and well-appointed guest bedrooms. Daily housekeeping services keep the villas in pristine condition. Groups of friends will love the four-bedroom villas, especially if traveling with children. With ample space to run around and entertainment options aplenty, the villas are self-contained with a well-equipped kitchen.
The estate has an in-house restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar, which serves delicious international comfort food and elevated local fare. Room service facility is offered, should you prefer to dine in the villa.
With postcard-worthy views, the villas are perfect for intimate weddings with up to 30 guests. Should you prefer to have a beach wedding, that can be arranged as well.
The white sandy beach of Selong Belanak is a favourite with surfers and accessible by complimentary shuttle. Further away, Kuta offers an array of dining options, from elevated vegetarian fare to casual Australian dining.
With mesmerising views, sophisticated interiors and spacious living areas, Selong Selo’s four-bedroom villas are the perfect escape to a forgotten world.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. A wonderful kids club as well as a wellness centre and yoga sala will be completed soon and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Lavish living spaces
Luxurious and elegant
Private swimming pools
Stunning sea views
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 20% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 15% discount when checking in before 19-Aug-2019.
- Large living spaces
- Modern open-plan fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Spacious dining table
- Air conditioned interiors with large floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass door
- Powder room attached to living room
- Private infinity pool
- Pool deck with lounge seating or sunbeds
- Patios with comfortable seating
- Alfresco dining options
- Lawned terraces
- Stunning views
- King-sized bed
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Ensuite bathroom, some with rain showers, others with a bathtub
- Double beds which can be configured as twins
- Ensuite bathroom, some with rain showers and others with a bathtub
- Plenty of storage
- One of the villas has a children’s room with four bunk beds, perfect for pajama parties
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Bean bags for chilling out
- Flat-screen TV
- Should you prefer the villa with the bunk beds, kindly send in a request during reservation
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to doThe team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area around and activities that will keep you involved. A car and driver can be hired for the day (on extra charge) or for shorter periods, as required. Here are some exciting things to do while you vacation at Selong Selo:
- Lombok is all about surfing and they say that Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island for beginners. This white sandy beach just happens to be the stunning white necklace you see from your villa. Shuttle transfers are available to and fro from the beach, should you want to visit it. It’s also a great place for watching the sun go down, as the lobster fishermen light up their boats to twinkle as the skies go dark.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on the secluded Mawun beach or in the green wilderness. Whichever you prefer, the staff at Selong Selo can arrange a classy day out, complete with white tents, champagne flutes and a delicious picnic hamper.
- Lessons for surfing or paddleboarding can be arranged by the staff, so you are trained by skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both to offer.
- Love the local food? Why not try your hand at making it? A private cooking class can be arranged in your villa wherein a chef will procure ingredients from the local villages and bring them to your doorstep. You will then be taken through the process of creating delicious Lombok dishes and sauces. Enjoy the fruits of your labour by devouring a lavish lunch to finish it off.
- Kuta (not to be confused with its Balinese namesake) has a vibrant tourist scene, especially with backpackers and serious surfers. Thanks to its expat residents, the sleepy town has some fabulous restaurants, ranging from Italian cuisine to fusion vegetarian fare and cafes and bakeries.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip for half a day, where you can catch some delicious fish to be barbecued later. The staff at Selong Selo can help arrange for the trip as well as a private in-villa barbecue.
- If the changing colours of the sky were not proof enough, you know its sunset when the procession of the cows traverses through Selong Belanak Beach. The cowherds take the cows for grazing at sunrise and bring them back at sunset. It is quite a visual extravaganza and makes for some fantastic photographs against the background of orange skies and the setting sun.
- Head out for some adventure and make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away from Selong Selo, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast of 20-metre high drops and exhilarating jumps into pools below. It’s a wonderful idea for a day out in the outdoors, with a picnic thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok are known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals. Take a snorkelling trip and experience the joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world. It is an alternate universe, with schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs and plants and vegetation that can only be described as extraordinary.
- The mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise. There are plenty of paths meandering up the gentle slopes to explore. Serious trekkers can attempt to scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the top.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions