Selong Selo Resort & Residences - studio
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Selong Selo’s modern studio units are private and gorgeous. An enticing personal infinity pool beckons you outdoors where you are met with stunning views of the ocean. The pool deck is furnished with casual seating for relaxed days, and for you to enjoy the breathtaking sunsets.
Intimate and self-contained, the studios are perfect for couples or even for a getaway with your best friend. The villas have flat-screen TVs in comfortable air-conditioned environs. The living area merges seamlessly with the sleeping section, yet offers separate corners for various times in the day. Tea and coffee facility is available for your use and the refrigerator is well-stocked with drinking water, a complimentary bottle of milk and other chargeable mini-bar items.
You are spoilt for choice at Aura, the in-house restaurant within the estate, which serves delicious Indonesian local fare as well as western classics. Sip on a cocktail as you relax in the open-sided pavilion, gazing at the sky changing colours at sunset.
Daily housekeeping keeps the villa in order and evening turndown service is included. Living at Selong Selo gives you the best of both worlds – a personal luxurious home to settle into as well as the comfort of facilities like room service, restaurant dining and housekeeping.
Keep in shape by working out in the estate’s well-equipped gym or head down to Selong Belanak Beach for some surfing. Selong Selo offers shuttle service to the beach at pre-designated timings throughout the day.
A vacation at Selong Selo is an escape from the worries of the world. Idyllic days best spent staring at the changing colours of the ocean, a book or paintbrush in hand. Come evening and the starry skies are magically mirrored in the waters below, hundreds of twinkling lights from fishing boats leaving you spellbound and awe-struck.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. Guests have access to a well-equipped gym, while a wonderful kids club is set to open shortly and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Intimate and cosy
Mesmerising ocean views
Personal plunge pool
Luxurious and classy
"Excellent. Best privacy villa in Lombok. Really nice decoration. "
Rates and availability
- King-sized bed
- Spacious bathroom with shower facility
- Large glass sliding doors
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to do
The team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area and its surrounds, where they can recommend activities to keep you entertained. A car and driver can be hired for the day (at an additional charge) or for shorter periods. Here are some exciting things to do:
- Lombok is all about surfing and Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island especially for the novice surfer. This white sandy beach is the stunning 'necklace' you see from your villa. Complimentary beach shuttle transfers are available at scheduled times. It’s also a great place for catching a sunset or two, and a spectacular scene is set when lobster fishermen light up their boats under an already starlit sky.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on secluded beaches or amidst its tropical lush landscape. The team at Selong Selo can attend to all arrangements where advance booking is recommended.
- Surfing or paddleboarding lessons can be arranged with trained skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both on offer.
- Love the local food? A private cooking class can be arranged either in-villa or at Aura Lounge & Bar. Some of the freshest ingredients from our 'Chef’s Garden' and local suppliers are used to create divine dishes where you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip where you can catch your 'fish of the day' and have it barbecued later. Team Selong Selo will make all the necessary arrangements.
- Make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast 20-metre high drops where the adventurous can plunge into pools below. It’s a wonderful day out, with a picnic lunch thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok, known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals, are unbeatable a snorkelling trip. Experience the sheer joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world, an alternate universe. With schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs, it can only be described as extraordinary.
- Its mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise, with plenty of paths meandering up gentle slopes. Serious trekkers can scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the summit.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (4)
Handoko H, Indonesia, 04-Jan-2020 - 06-Jan-2020Excellent. Best privacy villa in Lombok. Really nice decoration.
Wiwik W, Indonesia, 28-Dec-2019 - 01-Jan-2020The villa is stunning and indeed best place to stay. The view is spectacular. The food at AURA was great.
John Patrick S, Indonesia, 21-Dec-2019 - 24-Dec-2019Its been nice staying at Selong Selo. Great villa staff, great atmosphere in general, loved everything about the villa. Thanks.
Rosanna Reynard, Australia, 02-Dec-2019 - 09-Dec-2019We have enjoyed our stay in Selong Selo. All of the staff have been friendly and helpful. The villa has been kept spotlessly clean. The whatsapp group is an extremely useful tool in ordering lifts, food, and just about anything else you want. Food has also been excellent. Our lasting memory will be of the view and the welcoming smiles of all the staff.
Last viewed villas