Selong Selo Resort & Residences - three bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Commanding arresting views of the green valley and blue sea beyond, Selong Selo’s three-bedroom villas are perfect for a group of friends or families looking for a classy and luxurious holiday home.
Tucked into crevices within the hills, each villa has unobstructed jaw-dropping views. You can spend hours just watching the sea change colours as the sun shifts. From turquoise blue to bejewelled green, the water seems to have life of its own.
If the white sandy beach proves to be too tempting, hop on to the complimentary shuttle which plies to and fro at scheduled timings. Selong Belanak Beach, with its champagne white sand and gentle waves is said to be the best on the island for beginner surfers.
The villas are elegantly appointed and built on multiple levels, to afford privacy and space. Each villa has its own private infinity pool, perfect for those postcard-worthy photographs. It is the ideal venue for intimate wedding ceremonies with up to 30 guests.
Though the villas contain a fully equipped kitchen, you can choose to order room service or dine at the spectacular in-house restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar. Fresh locally sourced ingredients are married with imported goods to create tasty international dishes with a local flair.
The family-friendly villas are kept in order by the friendly housekeeping staff. A butler is always available for any query or arrangement to be made.
Selong Selo offers an indulgent and luxurious holiday, away from the hustle-bustle of city life. A secluded corner of the world where time is measured merely by the colour of the sky and your thoughts are only interrupted by the sound of chirping birds and tropical crickets.Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. A wonderful kids club as well as a wellness centre and yoga sala will be completed soon and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Plenty of space
Marvelous sea views
"Incredible staff, incredible breakfast and food, incredible villas, incredible view."
Rates and Real time availability
- Large living areas with comfortable sofa seating and flat-screen TVs
- Open-plan modern kitchen
- Family dining area
- Air conditioned living spaces
- Large glass sliding doors leading to the pool deck
- Spectacular outdoor dining options
- Private infinity pool
- Pool deck, perfect for sunset cocktails
- Lawned terraces and tropical greens
- Though each bespoke villa is different, all of them feature spacious well-appointed rooms.
- Master bedroom with king-bed and ensuite bathroom
- Each guest bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a walk in shower
- Double beds in the guest bedrooms can be configured to twin beds, if required
- Breathtaking views through the sliding glass doors
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to do
The team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area and its surrounds, where they can recommend activities to keep you entertained. A car and driver can be hired for the day (at an additional charge) or for shorter periods. Here are some exciting things to do:
- Lombok is all about surfing and Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island especially for the novice surfer. This white sandy beach is the stunning 'necklace' you see from your villa. Complimentary beach shuttle transfers are available at scheduled times. It’s also a great place for catching a sunset or two, and a spectacular scene is set when lobster fishermen light up their boats under an already starlit sky.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on secluded beaches or amidst its tropical lush landscape. The team at Selong Selo can attend to all arrangements where advance booking is recommended.
- Surfing or paddleboarding lessons can be arranged with trained skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both on offer.
- Love the local food? A private cooking class can be arranged either in-villa or at Aura Lounge & Bar. Some of the freshest ingredients from our 'Chef’s Garden' and local suppliers are used to create divine dishes where you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip where you can catch your 'fish of the day' and have it barbecued later. Team Selong Selo will make all the necessary arrangements.
- Make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast 20-metre high drops where the adventurous can plunge into pools below. It’s a wonderful day out, with a picnic lunch thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok, known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals, are unbeatable a snorkelling trip. Experience the sheer joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world, an alternate universe. With schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs, it can only be described as extraordinary.
- Its mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise, with plenty of paths meandering up gentle slopes. Serious trekkers can scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the summit.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (3)
Jessica F, Sweden, 20-Feb-2020 - 25-Feb-2020Incredible staff, incredible breakfast and food, incredible villas, incredible view.
Yang Y, Hong Kong, 20-Nov-2019 - 22-Nov-2019Awesome view, amazing staff, excellent facilities - definitely will come back with group of friends next time. Learn to surf here!
Borja B, Singapore, 21-Oct-2019 - 25-Oct-2019Amazing holiday at Selong Selo. The staff and their attitude - always ready to help. The views, snorkeling trip, Whats-app service - very effective. Beautiful villa. Looking forward to a more extensive food menu but overall one of the most amazing holidays in a very special location.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions