Selong Selo Resort & Residences - two bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Built into the hills, Selong Selos’s two-bedroom villas offer a contemporary stay in luxurious settings. The villas are all designed to maximise on the views of the bay below, a carpet of green paddy fields merging into the aqua blue ocean, separated only by a thin white line of sandy beach and surf.
Each villa boasts of a private infinity pool and a pool deck with loungers, perfect for your morning cuppa as you wake up to the sound of water, the views of the ocean and a sense of tranquility.
The two bedrooms are well spaced out, with the living and dining area between them. If you’re travelling with children or elderly parents, you will appreciate the privacy that the design allows. The villa has a well-equipped kitchen, should you wish to prepare a meal for the family.
Though the villas are self-catering, you also have the option of ordering room service or dining at the estate’s restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar. Built as the focal point of the property, the restaurant is housed within an open-pavilion and has alfresco seating.
Daily housekeeping keeps the villas in pristine condition and the refrigerator is stocked with water and milk. Other mini-bar items are available on chargeable basis.
The contemporary design of the villa integrates with local sensibilities; adorned with art and furniture from the region. The overall effect is that of quiet sophistication.
With a bird’s eye view of the bay and the valley below, Selong Selo is merely 15 minutes away by shuttle from Selong Belanak Beach. The gentle waves are perfect for beginner surfers and a multitude of casual dining options make the white sandy beach a great place to head to for sunset.
Selong Selo is the last name in luxury, secluded and tranquil, seemingly shielded off from the world and the inevitable stresses of city life.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. A wonderful kids club as well as a wellness centre and yoga sala will be completed soon and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Private infinity pool
Stunning sea views
Fully equipped kitchen
"Reception Staff were so helpful and friendly to us with every query and request. All staff have been amazing, they have welcomed us with smiling face everyday and always made sure we were served and happy. When not serving they were always keeping busy, preparing and tidying the bar and restaurant. The staff and room service was amazing. Our room was always so well made and clean each day and staff were always so respectful and friendly when we saw them in the room. Our room was unbelievably beautiful - it made our honeymoon!! The rooms are so spacious, stylish ,clean and the view is amazing! We had tea every evening and a swim in the beautiful pool and it was so beautiful. Bed was very comfortable ,fan or Aircon work really well. Two toilets and shower water pressure was great! Slippers, beach towels, robes, a safe - Everything you need!! They also made a happy honeymoon swan decoration on bed which was so sweet!!! Food - the menu is really good!"
Rates and Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Social distance in style and book a private villa. Selong Selo offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Also, enjoy up to 30% off on your stay at Selong Selo throughout 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Valid only for new bookings from 19 February 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Large living and dining area
- Comfortable sofas and chairs in the living room with a flat-screen TV
- Artistic wooden dining table, easily seating up to six guests
- All the rooms and indoor living spaces are air conditioned
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen. May have a breakfast bar
- Large glass sliding doors to allow the outdoors in
- Private infinity pool
- Pool deck with casual seating and sun loungers
- Spellbinding vistas
- King-sized bed
- Glass sliding doors leading to the pool deck
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with a gorgeous self-standing bathtub and shower area
- Some bathrooms have sliding doors that offer ocean views from the bathtub
- Double bedroom which can be converted into twin beds
- Spacious interiors, some with a writing desk
- Ensuite bathroom with a self-standing bathtub and shower area
- Glass sliding doors that open up on to the pool deck
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to do
The team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area and its surrounds, where they can recommend activities to keep you entertained. A car and driver can be hired for the day (at an additional charge) or for shorter periods. Here are some exciting things to do:
- Lombok is all about surfing and Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island especially for the novice surfer. This white sandy beach is the stunning 'necklace' you see from your villa. Complimentary beach shuttle transfers are available at scheduled times. It’s also a great place for catching a sunset or two, and a spectacular scene is set when lobster fishermen light up their boats under an already starlit sky.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on secluded beaches or amidst its tropical lush landscape. The team at Selong Selo can attend to all arrangements where advance booking is recommended.
- Surfing or paddleboarding lessons can be arranged with trained skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both on offer.
- Love the local food? A private cooking class can be arranged either in-villa or at Aura Lounge & Bar. Some of the freshest ingredients from our 'Chef’s Garden' and local suppliers are used to create divine dishes where you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip where you can catch your 'fish of the day' and have it barbecued later. Team Selong Selo will make all the necessary arrangements.
- Make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast 20-metre high drops where the adventurous can plunge into pools below. It’s a wonderful day out, with a picnic lunch thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok, known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals, are unbeatable a snorkelling trip. Experience the sheer joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world, an alternate universe. With schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs, it can only be described as extraordinary.
- Its mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise, with plenty of paths meandering up gentle slopes. Serious trekkers can scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the summit.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (3)
Matt G, Australia, 04-Feb-2020 - 10-Feb-2020Reception Staff were so helpful and friendly to us with every query and request. All staff have been amazing, they have welcomed us with smiling face everyday and always made sure we were served and happy. When not serving they were always keeping busy, preparing and tidying the bar and restaurant. The staff and room service was amazing. Our room was always so well made and clean each day and staff were always so respectful and friendly when we saw them in the room. Our room was unbelievably beautiful - it made our honeymoon!! The rooms are so spacious, stylish ,clean and the view is amazing! We had tea every evening and a swim in the beautiful pool and it was so beautiful. Bed was very comfortable ,fan or Aircon work really well. Two toilets and shower water pressure was great! Slippers, beach towels, robes, a safe - Everything you need!! They also made a happy honeymoon swan decoration on bed which was so sweet!!! Food - the menu is really good!
Yang W, China, 28-Jan-2020 - 03-Feb-2020Resort was excellent, staff was helpful. Thank you for everyone who make our stay good arrangement. Love you.
Blue M, Vietnam, 24-Jan-2020 - 26-Jan-2020No words can describe how wonderful our stay was. The reception was so amazing,and all the staff as well. The butler phone is my favorite, this is amazing. You ask for a driver and the butler reply will be there in 5 mins and guess it come in 5 minutes. We enjoyed our stay so much.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions