Selong Selo Resort & Residences - seven bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The ultimate indulgence, Selong Selo’s seven-bedroom villa is the crown jewel of the estate. Nestled into a private enclave, the villa complex is made up of three separate villas – one grand five-bedroom with two adjoining studio units. The villa can be rented in its seven-bedroom entirety or as a five bedroom home, with the two studios being rented out separately.
Designed by award winning architects, the villa integrates contemporary design with traditional elements, featuring natural timber and stone. Spectacular living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors blur the boundaries between outdoor and indoor living.
The well-equipped open-plan kitchen has an adjoining patio with relaxed seating, perfect for languid evenings spent sipping cocktails and munching on snacks. The main swimming pool has sunken bar stools at one end, positioned for the best ocean views. A lovely wooden deck is resplendent with four hammocks, to bring out the child in you.
The master bedroom, two guest bedrooms with a connecting terrace and one children’s room are all housed on the upper level of the main villa. Children will love their room with six bunk beds and an ensuite bathroom with multiple rain showers. The fifth bedroom is downstairs, on the living level, and opens up directly on to the pool deck.
Two separate self contained studio units sit above the main building and have individual private pools. These are perfect for couples without children who prefer to retreat to a peaceful haven.
Housekeeping attendants keep the villa in order and in-room dining is available. Aura Lounge and Bar serves a range of international and local delicacies as well as an array of refreshing cocktails. The white Selong Belanak Beach is accessible by shuttle and is said to be the best on the island for beginner surfers.
Selong Selo’s seven-bedroom villa is what dreams are made up of – with panoramic views stretching till infinity and even luxury conceivable, it is most understandably, Lombok’s most sought-after residence.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. Guests have access to a well-equipped gym, while a wonderful kids club is set to open shortly and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Three infinity pools
Children's room with bunk beds
Two separate studio units
Stunning sea views
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Social distance in style and book a private villa. Selong Selo offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Also, enjoy up to 30% off on your stay at Selong Selo throughout 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Valid only for new bookings from 19 February 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- A large wooden ten-seater dining table
- Spacious living area with sofas and a flat-screen TV
- Large glass sliding doors throughout the living area to bring the outdoors in
- Open-plan kitchen with an island; adjoining breakfast bar with four bar stools
- Powder room
- Three infinity pools, one lap pool in the main villa and two private pools in the one-bedroom annexes
- Sunken bar stools at the end of the main pool, facing the bay for beautiful sea views
- Patio with cushioned sofa seating adjoining the kitchen
- Six sunbeds on the pool deck
- Wooden deck with four hammocks
- Private patio outside the master bedroom
- Lawned terrace for kicking around a ball
- The one-bedroom units also have a small lawned terrace
- Four poster bed
- Writing desk with chair
- Sofa seating facing a flat-screen TV
- Private wooden patio with seating and gorgeous views
- Ensuite sun-lit bathroom with two stone sinks, a rain shower and a standalone bathtub on a wooden deck with tropical foliage
- Double beds that can be configured as twins
- Connected by a narrow terrace
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers
- Ample storage
- Five bunk beds and two trundles
- Ensuite bathroom with three rain showers
- Bean bags
Studio units 6 & 7
- Each of the studio units has a well-appointed bedroom with a double bed that can be converted into twins
- A daybed looks out on to the infinity pool and ocean views beyond
- The ensuite bathroom has a rain shower and twin vanities
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to do
The team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area and its surrounds, where they can recommend activities to keep you entertained. A car and driver can be hired for the day (at an additional charge) or for shorter periods. Here are some exciting things to do:
- Lombok is all about surfing and Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island especially for the novice surfer. This white sandy beach is the stunning 'necklace' you see from your villa. Complimentary beach shuttle transfers are available at scheduled times. It’s also a great place for catching a sunset or two, and a spectacular scene is set when lobster fishermen light up their boats under an already starlit sky.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on secluded beaches or amidst its tropical lush landscape. The team at Selong Selo can attend to all arrangements where advance booking is recommended.
- Surfing or paddleboarding lessons can be arranged with trained skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both on offer.
- Love the local food? A private cooking class can be arranged either in-villa or at Aura Lounge & Bar. Some of the freshest ingredients from our 'Chef’s Garden' and local suppliers are used to create divine dishes where you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip where you can catch your 'fish of the day' and have it barbecued later. Team Selong Selo will make all the necessary arrangements.
- Make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast 20-metre high drops where the adventurous can plunge into pools below. It’s a wonderful day out, with a picnic lunch thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok, known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals, are unbeatable a snorkelling trip. Experience the sheer joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world, an alternate universe. With schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs, it can only be described as extraordinary.
- Its mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise, with plenty of paths meandering up gentle slopes. Serious trekkers can scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the summit.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions