Selong Selo Resort & Residences - seven bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The ultimate indulgence, Selong Selo’s seven-bedroom villa is the crown jewel of the estate. Nestled into a private enclave, the villa complex is made up of three separate villas – one grand five-bedroom with two adjoining one-bedroom units.
Designed by award winning architects, the villa integrates contemporary design with traditional elements, featuring natural timber and stone. Spectacular living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors blur the boundaries between outdoor and indoor living.
The well-equipped open-plan kitchen has an adjoining patio with relaxed seating, perfect for languid evenings spent sipping cocktails and munching on snacks. The main swimming pool has sunken bar stools at one end, positioned for the best sea views. A lovely wooden deck is resplendent with four hammocks, to bring out the child in you.
The master bedroom, two guest bedrooms with a connecting terrace and one children’s room are all housed on the upper level of the main villa. Children will love their room with six bunk beds and an ensuite bathroom with multiple rain showers. The fifth bedroom is downstairs, on the living level, and opens up directly on to the pool deck.
Two separate self contained one-bedroom villas sit above the main building and have individual private pools. These are perfect for couples without children who prefer to retreat to a peaceful haven.
Housekeeping attendants keep the villa in order and in-room dining is available. Aura Lounge and Bar serves a range of international and local delicacies as well as an array of refreshing cocktails. The white Selong Belanak Beach is accessible by shuttle and is said to be the best on the island for beginner surfers.
Selong Selo’s seven-bedroom villa is what dreams are made up of – with panoramic views stretching till infinity and even luxury conceivable, it is most understandably, Lombok’s most sought-after residence.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. A wonderful kids club as well as a wellness centre and yoga sala will be completed soon and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Three infinity pools
Children's room with bunk beds
Two separate one-unit villas
Stunning sea views
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 20% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 15% discount when checking in before 19-Aug-2019.
- A large wooden ten-seater dining table
- Spacious living area with sofas and a flat-screen TV
- Large glass sliding doors throughout the living area to bring the outdoors in
- Open-plan kitchen with an island; adjoining breakfast bar with four bar stools
- Powder room
- Three infinity pools, one lap pool in the main villa and two private pools in the one-bedroom annexes
- Sunken bar stools at the end of the main pool, facing the bay for beautiful sea views
- Patio with cushioned sofa seating adjoining the kitchen
- Six sunbeds on the pool deck
- Wooden deck with four hammocks
- Private patio outside the master bedroom
- Lawned terrace for kicking around a ball
- The one-bedroom units also have a small lawned terrace
- Four poster bed
- Writing desk with chair
- Sofa seating facing a flat-screen TV
- Private wooden patio with seating and gorgeous views
- Ensuite sun-lit bathroom with two stone sinks, a rain shower and a standalone bathtub on a wooden deck with tropical foliage
- Double beds that can be configured as twins
- Connected by a narrow terrace
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers
- Ample storage
- Six bunk beds which can be converted to five bunk beds and one table
- Ensuite bathroom with three rain showers
- Bean bags
Separate villa bedrooms
- Each of the one-bedroom villas has a well-appointed bedroom with a double bed that can be converted into twins
- A daybed looks out on to the infinity pool and sea views beyond
- The ensuite bathroom has a rain shower and twin vanities
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to doThe team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area around and activities that will keep you involved. A car and driver can be hired for the day (on extra charge) or for shorter periods, as required. Here are some exciting things to do while you vacation at Selong Selo:
- Lombok is all about surfing and they say that Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island for beginners. This white sandy beach just happens to be the stunning white necklace you see from your villa. Shuttle transfers are available to and fro from the beach, should you want to visit it. It’s also a great place for watching the sun go down, as the lobster fishermen light up their boats to twinkle as the skies go dark.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on the secluded Mawun beach or in the green wilderness. Whichever you prefer, the staff at Selong Selo can arrange a classy day out, complete with white tents, champagne flutes and a delicious picnic hamper.
- Lessons for surfing or paddleboarding can be arranged by the staff, so you are trained by skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both to offer.
- Love the local food? Why not try your hand at making it? A private cooking class can be arranged in your villa wherein a chef will procure ingredients from the local villages and bring them to your doorstep. You will then be taken through the process of creating delicious Lombok dishes and sauces. Enjoy the fruits of your labour by devouring a lavish lunch to finish it off.
- Kuta (not to be confused with its Balinese namesake) has a vibrant tourist scene, especially with backpackers and serious surfers. Thanks to its expat residents, the sleepy town has some fabulous restaurants, ranging from Italian cuisine to fusion vegetarian fare and cafes and bakeries.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip for half a day, where you can catch some delicious fish to be barbecued later. The staff at Selong Selo can help arrange for the trip as well as a private in-villa barbecue.
- If the changing colours of the sky were not proof enough, you know its sunset when the procession of the cows traverses through Selong Belanak Beach. The cowherds take the cows for grazing at sunrise and bring them back at sunset. It is quite a visual extravaganza and makes for some fantastic photographs against the background of orange skies and the setting sun.
- Head out for some adventure and make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away from Selong Selo, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast of 20-metre high drops and exhilarating jumps into pools below. It’s a wonderful idea for a day out in the outdoors, with a picnic thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok are known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals. Take a snorkelling trip and experience the joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world. It is an alternate universe, with schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs and plants and vegetation that can only be described as extraordinary.
- The mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise. There are plenty of paths meandering up the gentle slopes to explore. Serious trekkers can attempt to scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the top.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions