Selong Selo Resort & Residences - five bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Crowning the Jabon Hills, the ultra-luxurious five-bedroom villas at Selong Selo have awe-inspiring views of the landscape. From the lush green mountains to the deep blue sea, it is a kaleidoscope of colours that is sure to take your breath away.
These extraordinary villas are built on various levels, affording space and privacy to each guest. They have a mix of bed types, to suit groups of friends or large families. Nothing but the finest furniture and furnishings have been used for these sophisticated villas.
There is plenty of space for children to run around and play. Young adults will love the entertainment options which range from a billiard table to a fully equipped gym and large flat-screen TVs for binge watching.
The private infinity pools are sprawled across the deck, seemingly spilling over into the aqua sea beyond. Lawned terraces, alfresco dining areas and patios with cushioned chairs or sunbeds give a myriad of options for sitting back and enjoying the gentle sea breeze.
The villas are maintained by daily housekeeping services and are self-catering with modern open-plan kitchens. Dining options are aplenty, with room service on offer as well as an in-house restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar, which serves international favourites with local twists. Shuttle service takes guests to the white sandy Selong Belanak Beach where you can enjoy a sundowner watching the lobster fishing boats turn on their twinkling lights as the sky goes dark.
The five-bedroom bespoke villas are the crowning glory of Selong Selo and offer a luxurious stay to large groups. They are ideal for wellness retreats or mini-corporate offsites with plenty of breakout areas around the property. Truly, the last word in luxury.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. A wonderful kids club as well as a wellness centre and yoga sala will be completed soon and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Alluring infinity pool
Large open living spaces
Breathtaking sea views
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 20% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 15% discount when checking in before 19-Aug-2019.
- Large living spaces enveloping the views, with sunken cushioned seating in air-conditioned comfort
- Entertainment options may include a billiard table, well-equipped gymnasium and a media room
- Modern kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Wine coolers with bar seating
- Racy and eclectic art
- Lavish private infinity pools
- Lawned terraces and pool decks with sun beds and cushioned seating
- Outdoor barbeque area
- One of the villas has a trampoline for children and a large terrace with breathtaking 360-degree views
- Large outdoor dining table and patio seating
- King-sized bed
- Ensuite bathroom with all amenities and a rain shower
- Has an outdoor jacuzzi with sea views
- Ample storage
- Floor-to-ceiling windows or sliding glass doors with gorgeous sea views
- The guest bedrooms all have double beds which can be configured as twins
- The air conditioned rooms are furnished with local artefacts and thought-provoking art
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with scrumptious sea views
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to doThe team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area around and activities that will keep you involved. A car and driver can be hired for the day (on extra charge) or for shorter periods, as required. Here are some exciting things to do while you vacation at Selong Selo:
- Lombok is all about surfing and they say that Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island for beginners. This white sandy beach just happens to be the stunning white necklace you see from your villa. Shuttle transfers are available to and fro from the beach, should you want to visit it. It’s also a great place for watching the sun go down, as the lobster fishermen light up their boats to twinkle as the skies go dark.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on the secluded Mawun beach or in the green wilderness. Whichever you prefer, the staff at Selong Selo can arrange a classy day out, complete with white tents, champagne flutes and a delicious picnic hamper.
- Lessons for surfing or paddleboarding can be arranged by the staff, so you are trained by skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both to offer.
- Love the local food? Why not try your hand at making it? A private cooking class can be arranged in your villa wherein a chef will procure ingredients from the local villages and bring them to your doorstep. You will then be taken through the process of creating delicious Lombok dishes and sauces. Enjoy the fruits of your labour by devouring a lavish lunch to finish it off.
- Kuta (not to be confused with its Balinese namesake) has a vibrant tourist scene, especially with backpackers and serious surfers. Thanks to its expat residents, the sleepy town has some fabulous restaurants, ranging from Italian cuisine to fusion vegetarian fare and cafes and bakeries.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip for half a day, where you can catch some delicious fish to be barbecued later. The staff at Selong Selo can help arrange for the trip as well as a private in-villa barbecue.
- If the changing colours of the sky were not proof enough, you know its sunset when the procession of the cows traverses through Selong Belanak Beach. The cowherds take the cows for grazing at sunrise and bring them back at sunset. It is quite a visual extravaganza and makes for some fantastic photographs against the background of orange skies and the setting sun.
- Head out for some adventure and make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away from Selong Selo, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast of 20-metre high drops and exhilarating jumps into pools below. It’s a wonderful idea for a day out in the outdoors, with a picnic thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok are known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals. Take a snorkelling trip and experience the joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world. It is an alternate universe, with schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs and plants and vegetation that can only be described as extraordinary.
- The mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise. There are plenty of paths meandering up the gentle slopes to explore. Serious trekkers can attempt to scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the top.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions