Selong Selo Resort & Residences - five bedroom villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Crowning the Jabon Hills, the ultra-luxurious five-bedroom villas at Selong Selo have awe-inspiring views of the landscape. From the lush green mountains to the deep blue sea, it is a kaleidoscope of colours that is sure to take your breath away.
These extraordinary villas are built on various levels, affording space and privacy to each guest. They have a mix of bed types, to suit groups of friends or large families. Nothing but the finest furniture and furnishings have been used for these sophisticated villas.
There is plenty of space for children to run around and play. Young adults will love the entertainment options which range from a fully equipped gym and large flat-screen TVs for binge watching.
The private infinity pools are sprawled across the deck, seemingly spilling over into the aqua sea beyond. Lawned terraces, alfresco dining areas and patios with cushioned chairs or sunbeds give a myriad of options for sitting back and enjoying the gentle sea breeze.
The villas are maintained by daily housekeeping services and are self-catering with modern open-plan kitchens. Dining options are aplenty, with room service on offer as well as an in-house restaurant, Aura Lounge and Bar, which serves international favourites with local twists. Shuttle service takes guests to the white sandy Selong Belanak Beach where you can enjoy a sundowner watching the lobster fishing boats turn on their twinkling lights as the sky goes dark.
The five-bedroom bespoke villas are the crowning glory of Selong Selo and offer a luxurious stay to large groups. They are ideal for wellness retreats or mini-corporate offsites with plenty of breakout areas around the property. Truly, the last word in luxury.
Book now to avail our introductory rates, valid for the soft launch of Selong Selo Resort & Residences. Kindly note that parts of the estate are currently under construction and there may be visual or audible disturbances, although minimised due to its vast acreage spread over the hillside. A wonderful kids club as well as a wellness centre and yoga sala will be completed soon and a picturesque beach club is slated for completion by early 2020.
Magnificent living areas
Lavish private pool
Mesmerising sea views
Real time availability
Soft Launch Special
Soft Launch Special
Enjoy a special 30% discount when you stay at Selong Selo Resort & Residences.
Terms and conditions:- Only valid for stays in 2020- Valid on new bookings received from 21 January 2020 onwards- May not be combined with any other discounts or offers- Minimum night requirements apply
- Large living spaces enveloping the views, with sunken cushioned seating in air-conditioned comfort
- Entertainment options may include a billiard table, well-equipped gymnasium and a media room
- Modern kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Wine coolers with bar seating
- Racy and eclectic art
- Lavish private infinity pools
- Lawned terraces and pool decks with sun beds and cushioned seating
- Outdoor barbeque area
- One of the villas has a trampoline for children and a large terrace with breathtaking 360-degree views
- Large outdoor dining table and patio seating
- King-sized bed
- Ensuite bathroom with all amenities and a rain shower
- Has an outdoor jacuzzi with sea views
- Ample storage
- Floor-to-ceiling windows or sliding glass doors with gorgeous sea views
- The guest bedrooms all have double beds which can be configured as twins
- The air conditioned rooms are furnished with local artefacts and thought-provoking art
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with scrumptious sea views
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Things to do
The team at Selong Selo has a wealth of knowledge about the area and its surrounds, where they can recommend activities to keep you entertained. A car and driver can be hired for the day (at an additional charge) or for shorter periods. Here are some exciting things to do:
- Lombok is all about surfing and Selong Belanak Beach is the best on the island especially for the novice surfer. This white sandy beach is the stunning 'necklace' you see from your villa. Complimentary beach shuttle transfers are available at scheduled times. It’s also a great place for catching a sunset or two, and a spectacular scene is set when lobster fishermen light up their boats under an already starlit sky.
- Picnics are the best way to enjoy a day out and Lombok offers you the option of picnicking on secluded beaches or amidst its tropical lush landscape. The team at Selong Selo can attend to all arrangements where advance booking is recommended.
- Surfing or paddleboarding lessons can be arranged with trained skilled instructors. Enjoy the surf and the sand, Lombok has plenty of both on offer.
- Love the local food? A private cooking class can be arranged either in-villa or at Aura Lounge & Bar. Some of the freshest ingredients from our 'Chef’s Garden' and local suppliers are used to create divine dishes where you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- The southern coast of Lombok has abundant marine life. Plan a fishing trip where you can catch your 'fish of the day' and have it barbecued later. Team Selong Selo will make all the necessary arrangements.
- Make a beeline for the waterfalls up north. Located 50km away, Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu boast 20-metre high drops where the adventurous can plunge into pools below. It’s a wonderful day out, with a picnic lunch thrown in for good measure.
- Gili Islands to the north of Lombok, known for their crystal clear waters and vivid corals, are unbeatable a snorkelling trip. Experience the sheer joy of witnessing the vibrant underwater world, an alternate universe. With schools of fish swimming by multi-coloured reefs, it can only be described as extraordinary.
- Its mountainous landscape makes Lombok a trekkers’ paradise, with plenty of paths meandering up gentle slopes. Serious trekkers can scale jungle-clad Mt.Rinjani, Indonesia’s second highest active volcano with a mesmerising turquoise lake at the summit.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions