The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The wonderfully compact one-bedroom Apartment SeiSei 2 is a great option if you’re looking for a relaxing home to return to after spending the day in Hirafu’s stunning outdoors.
Located in the heart of Hirafu village, the apartment can be rented on its own or combined with the adjacent three-bedroom Chalet SeiSei, in case you form part of a larger group.
Comprising of a spacious living area with a kitchenette and lovely vistas of the surrounding mountains, Apartment SeiSei 2’s comfortable sofa and underfloor heating provide a snug environment for catching up on each other’s skiing, hiking or golf adventures.
The 40-inch flat screen TV and PS4 Playstation will keep you entertained during cosy nights-in. Yet, being so close to Hirafu’s best restaurants and bars, the apartment’s awesome location will no doubt encourage you to make the most of the village’s flourishing dinner scene and après-ski entertainment.
Niseko’s famed mountain air is known to be an excellent ingredient for a good night’s sleep, especially when curled up in the comfy queen-size bed. The bedroom also comes with a flat-screen TV with Apple TV – perfect if you’d like to catch up on your Netflix series before hitting the pillow.
Thanks to its compact lay-out and abundant influx of natural light, the one-bedroom Apartment SeiSei 2 is an excellent choice if you’re looking for an intimate and enjoyable space to relax and recuperate, either winter or summer.
Compact layout and natural light
Few steps from traditional and modern Onsen
Best for couples or a small family
"Andrew has been an extraordinary host. The chalet is exactly as shown in pictures. Elite Havens offered a ride for free every day to and from the Gondola and lifts, and he was online every time we needed. If you’re looking on going to Hirafu, this is the right place! Close to the lifts, close to shops, and close to restaurants and bars."
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Social distance in style and book a private chalet. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same chalet, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Also, enjoy up to 15% off your stay. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards, for stays until 30 September 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings from 19 February 2020, and for stays before 30 September 2020.
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|14-Apr-2020 to 22-Nov-2020||185 +||1 night|
|23-Nov-2020 to 13-Dec-2020||205 +||2 nights|
|14-Dec-2020 to 20-Dec-2020||307 +||4 nights|
|21-Dec-2020 to 05-Jan-2021||458 +||7 nights|
This apartment features:
- Spacious living area with plenty of natural light
- 40-inch flat-screen TV, PS4 Playstation and Apple TV in the living area
- One queen-size bedroom convertible to twins with flat-screen TV with Apple TV
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchenette
- Dining table that seats four people
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Outdoor parking available for one car
- Daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the adjacent three-bedroom Chalet SeiSei which has a separate entrance
- A split queen-size bed
- 32-inch wall-mounted Smart TV with Apple TV
Apartment SeiSei 2 is located in the centre of Hirafu village, next door from some of its best eateries, including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – both excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you craving some necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a great time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s a great range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than soaking those tired muscles in one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Apartment SeiSei 2 is close to both Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The apartment is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to doUpon your arrival, our staff will be happy to provide you with information about all the places of interest in the Hirafu and the wider Niseko area.
Here's a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the chalet.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. Simply ask one of our on-call drivers to take you there. From the gondola, there are also free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all abilities.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu river by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practising your shots or improving your handicap.
Any time of the year
- The village of Hirafu is at the centre of a flourishing food scene, so you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to eating out. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso and if you prefer seafood we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido's freshest catch at Ezo's. Hirafu has not one but two Michelin-star restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura – both serving exceptionally fine Japanese dining.
- For a night out on the town, we suggest sampling the rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the awesome selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a very popular choice because of its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Be prepared to follow Japanese custom by getting naked alongside other visitors of the same gender.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions