The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The wonderfully compact one-bedroom SeiSei2 is a great option if you’re looking for a relaxing home to return to after spending the day in Hirafu’s stunning outdoors.
Located in the heart of Hirafu village, the apartment can be rented on its own or combined with the adjacent three-bedroom SeiSei, in case you form part of a larger group.
Comprising of a spacious living area with a kitchenette and lovely vistas of the surrounding mountains, SeiSei2’s comfortable sofa and underfloor heating provide a snug environment for catching up on each other’s skiing, hiking or golf adventures.
The 40-inch flat screen TV and PS4 Playstation will keep you entertained during cosy nights-in. Yet, being so close to Hirafu’s best restaurants and bars, the apartment’s awesome location will no doubt encourage you to make the most of the village’s flourishing dinner scene and après-ski entertainment.
Niseko’s famed mountain air is known to be an excellent ingredient for a good night’s sleep, especially when curled up in the comfy queen-size bed. The bedroom also comes with a flat-screen TV with Apple TV – perfect if you’d like to catch up on your Netflix series before hitting the pillow.
Thanks to its compact lay-out and abundant influx of natural light, the one-bedroom apartment-style unit is an excellent choice if you’re looking for an intimate and enjoyable space to relax and recuperate, either winter or summer.
Compact layout and natural light
Few steps from traditional and modern Onsen
Best for couples or a small family
"Andrew has been an extraordinary host. The chalet is exactly as shown in pictures. Elite Havens offered a ride for free every day to and from the Gondola and lifts, and he was online every time we needed. If you’re looking on going to Hirafu, this is the right place! Close to the lifts, close to shops, and close to restaurants and bars."
Rates and availability
Experience a Blooming Summer in Hokkaido
Experience a Blooming Summer in Hokkaido
As much as Niseko is known for its soft, powder white snow, it is in summer that it truly displays its blooming, mesmerising self. From white-water rafting in Shiribetsu River to hiking through a myriad of mountain trails, summer in Niseko has plenty to do for the entire family. Embark on thrilling adventures or soak in the Hokkaido experience when you stay at our enchanting private chalets. Save 15% on new bookings made from now until 30 June 2021, for stays from 14 April until 22 November 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021- Valid on stays from 14 April until 22 November 2021- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- Security deposit, cleaning fee and one-night surcharge applies
Early Bird Winter Promo
Early Bird Winter Promo
Experience Niseko’s famed powder snow as you ski down its myriad slopes or enjoy the stunning backcountry surrounds. Enjoy seclusion, comfort and convenience, and make unforgettable memories when you stay at one of our private villas in Niseko. Book early and get 15% off on chalet rates for stays from 23 November 2021 until 13 April 2022, for bookings received from now until 30 June 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021- Valid on stays from 23 November 2021 until 13 April 2022- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- Security deposit and cleaning fee applies
This chalet features:
- Spacious living area with plenty of natural light
- 40-inch flat-screen TV, PS4 Playstation and Apple TV in the living area
- One queen-size bedroom convertible to twins with flat-screen TV with Apple TV
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchenette
- Dining table that seats four people
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Outdoor parking available for one car
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the adjacent three-bedroom SeiSei which has a separate entrance
- A split queen-size bed
- 32-inch wall-mounted Smart TV with Apple TV
Apartment-style SeiSei2 is located in the centre of Hirafu village, next door from some of its best eateries, including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – both excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you craving some necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a great time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s a great range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than soaking those tired muscles in one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. SeiSei2 is close to both Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The apartment is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to doUpon your arrival, our staff will be happy to provide you with information about all the places of interest in the Hirafu and the wider Niseko area.
Here's a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the chalet.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. Simply ask one of our on-call drivers to take you there. From the gondola, there are also free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all abilities.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu river by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practising your shots or improving your handicap.
Any time of the year
- Hokkaido’s produce is renowned throughout the world and thus it is no wonder that Niseko has a thriving food scene. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso, and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido’s freshest catch at Ezo’s. A visit to one of Hirafu's two most famous restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura, both serving exceptional fine Japanese dining, should also be on your checklist.
- For a night out on the town, we suggest sampling the rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the awesome selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a very popular choice because of its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Be prepared to follow Japanese custom by getting naked alongside other visitors of the same gender.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (3)
Bautista C, United States, 21-Jan-2020 - 30-Jan-2020Andrew has been an extraordinary host. The chalet is exactly as shown in pictures. Elite Havens offered a ride for free every day to and from the Gondola and lifts, and he was online every time we needed. If you’re looking on going to Hirafu, this is the right place! Close to the lifts, close to shops, and close to restaurants and bars.
Donald C, Guam, 04-Jan-2020 - 14-Jan-2020I just wanted to write to you and let you know that we greatly enjoyed our stay at SeiSei2 and the service provided by the staff was impressive and much appreciated. We look forward to booking a stay with your company for next season.
Sophia L, Hong Kong, 09-Dec-2019 - 12-Dec-2019A super clean, tidy and nice place - good location. We love this chalet very much and hope that we can be here again next time. Thank you very much for the good service and nice place.
Last viewed villas