The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Whether you’re looking to explore its abundant quantities of Siberian ‘champagne powder’ during winter or the lush green forests during summer, there are plenty of reasons for visiting Hirafu any time of the year.
The stylish and bright three-bedroom apartment-style SeiSei offers an extra motive for a visit, providing a wonderful rental home for those seeking out fresh air and stunning nature at the foot of some of Japan’s most awe-inspiring volcanoes.
The chalet’s three bedrooms can be set up either for couples or for singles, and with two comfortable bathrooms, there’s unlikely to ever be a queue in the morning. For larger groups, you can also opt to rent SeiSei 2 – a lovely self-contained one-bedroom studio apartment adjacent to SeiSei.
SeiSei’s open-plan kitchen and spacious living areas bathe in natural daylight thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows which open up to spectacular 360-degree vistas of the nearby Mount Annupuri and Mount Yotei.
Reflecting a typically Japanese eye for elegance and simplicity, the chalet’s living areas provide a relaxing environment for an evening-in catching up on the day’s adventures, or for showing off your gaming skills on the PS4 Playstation.
Although located on a quiet road, SeiSei is a mere stone’s throw from many of Hirafu’s world-class restaurants and après-ski venues.
With its central location, contemporary design, and exceptional amenities, this chalet is a great choice if you’re seeking to explore Hirafu in and style – whichever the season.
Stylish and bright living areas
Modern indoor amenities
Stone’s throw away from après-ski venues.
"Thank you for a wonderful stay. It's a lovely chalet with all the comforts we needed. - in the kitchen and elsewhere. The welcome food in the refrigerator was perfect after a long travel day. And the staff taking us to and from the kids ski school drop off were all perfect and very helpful and enthusiastic. Our shabu shabu dinner on New Years Eve was delicious. Thank you."
Rates and availability
Experience a Blooming Summer in Hokkaido
Experience a Blooming Summer in Hokkaido
As much as Niseko is known for its soft, powder white snow, it is in summer that it truly displays its blooming, mesmerising self. From white-water rafting in Shiribetsu River to hiking through a myriad of mountain trails, summer in Niseko has plenty to do for the entire family. Embark on thrilling adventures or soak in the Hokkaido experience when you stay at our enchanting private chalets. Save 15% on new bookings made from now until 30 June 2021, for stays from 14 April until 22 November 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021- Valid on stays from 14 April until 22 November 2021- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- Security deposit, cleaning fee and one-night surcharge applies
Early Bird Winter Promo
Early Bird Winter Promo
Experience Niseko’s famed powder snow as you ski down its myriad slopes or enjoy the stunning backcountry surrounds. Enjoy seclusion, comfort and convenience, and make unforgettable memories when you stay at one of our private villas in Niseko. Book early and get 15% off on chalet rates for stays from 23 November 2021 until 13 April 2022, for bookings received from now until 30 June 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021- Valid on stays from 23 November 2021 until 13 April 2022- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- Security deposit and cleaning fee applies
This chalet features:
- Stylishly designed living areas with plenty of daylight thanks to its floor-to-ceiling windows
- Three well-apportioned bedrooms with split queen-size beds and flat-screen TVs with Apple TV
- One bathroom with shower and bathtub; one bathroom with shower alone
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Dining table that seats eight people
- 40-inch flat-screen TV, PS4 Playstation and Apple TV
- Bang & Olufsen speakers for optimal sound quality
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Outdoor parking available for one car
- 24-hour concierge service
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the adjacent one-bedroom Apartment SeiSei 2
- Three bedrooms with queen-size beds convertible to twin beds
- Each bedroom has a 32-inch Smart TV with Apple TV
- Comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests and suitable for couples or singles
Apartment SeiSei is located in the centre of Hirafu village, next door from some of its best eateries, including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – both excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you reaching for those necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than soaking those tired muscles in one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. SeiSei is close to both Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The chalet is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to doUpon your arrival, our staff will be happy to provide you with information about all the places of interest in the Hirafu and the wider Niseko area.
Here's a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the chalet.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. Simply ask one of our on-call drivers to take you there. From the gondola, there are also free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all abilities.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu river by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practising your shots or improving your handicap.
Any time of the year
- Hokkaido’s produce is renowned throughout the world and thus it is no wonder that Niseko has a thriving food scene. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso, and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido’s freshest catch at Ezo’s. A visit to one of Hirafu's two most famous restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura, both serving exceptional fine Japanese dining, should also be on your checklist.
- For a night out on the town, we suggest sampling the rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the awesome selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a very popular choice because of its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Be prepared to follow Japanese custom by getting naked alongside other visitors of the same gender.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (2)
The De Prees, Hong Kong, 27-Dec-2019 - 03-Jan-2020Thank you for a wonderful stay. It's a lovely chalet with all the comforts we needed. - in the kitchen and elsewhere. The welcome food in the refrigerator was perfect after a long travel day. And the staff taking us to and from the kids ski school drop off were all perfect and very helpful and enthusiastic. Our shabu shabu dinner on New Years Eve was delicious. Thank you.
Julian W, Hong Kong, 14-Dec-2019 - 20-Dec-2019Thank you for such an amazing stay. Rooms, kitchen, bathroom all perfect! Special mention to Julia, Emma and Daniel - awesome people and always willing to help and made the entire trip perfect. Planning our next trip - will definitely choose EH again.
Last viewed villas