The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Whether you’re looking to explore its abundant quantities of Siberian ‘champagne powder’ during winter or the lush green forests during summer, there are plenty of reasons for visiting Hirafu any time of the year.
The stylish and bright three-bedroom Chalet SeiSei offers an extra motive for a visit, providing a wonderful rental home for those seeking out fresh air and stunning nature at the foot of some of Japan’s most awe-inspiring volcanoes.
The chalet’s three bedrooms can be set up either for couples or for singles, and with two comfortable bathrooms, there’s unlikely to ever be a queue in the morning. For larger groups, you can also opt to rent SeiSei 2 – a lovely self-contained one-bedroom studio apartment adjacent to Chalet SeiSei.
Chalet SeiSei’s open-plan kitchen and spacious living areas bathe in natural daylight thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows which open up to spectacular 360-degree vistas of the nearby Mount Annupuri and Mount Yotei.
Reflecting a typically Japanese eye for elegance and simplicity, the chalet’s living areas provide a relaxing environment for an evening-in catching up on the day’s adventures, or for showing off your gaming skills on the PS4 Playstation.
Although located on a quiet road, Chalet SeiSei is a mere stone’s throw from many of Hirafu’s world-class restaurants and après-ski venues.
With its central location, contemporary design, and exceptional amenities, this chalet is a great choice if you’re seeking to explore Hirafu in and style – whichever the season.
Stylish and bright living areas
Modern indoor amenities
Stone’s throw away from après-ski venues.
"Thank you for a wonderful stay. It's a lovely chalet with all the comforts we needed. - in the kitchen and elsewhere. The welcome food in the refrigerator was perfect after a long travel day. And the staff taking us to and from the kids ski school drop off were all perfect and very helpful and enthusiastic. Our shabu shabu dinner on New Years Eve was delicious. Thank you."
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private chalet to holiday with your family.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same chalet, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Book with confidence, book an Elite Haven.
You also get 15% off if you stay before 25 June 2020. Elite Havens is committed to providing a safe place for our guests and employees. We take all the precautionary measures in our villas necessary for a safe, healthy and enjoyable stay.
Terms & conditions:
- Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards, for stays until 25 June 2020
- Applies to select villas only and cannot be combined with any other offer
This chalet features:
- Stylishly designed living areas with plenty of daylight thanks to its floor-to-ceiling windows
- Three well-apportioned bedrooms with split queen-size beds and flat-screen TVs with Apple TV
- One bathroom with shower and bathtub; one bathroom with shower alone
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Dining table that seats eight people
- 40-inch flat-screen TV, PS4 Playstation and Apple TV
- Bang & Olufsen speakers for optimal sound quality
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Outdoor parking available for one car
- Daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday
- 24-hour concierge service
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the adjacent one-bedroom Apartment SeiSei 2
- Three bedrooms with queen-sized beds convertible to twin beds
- Each bedroom has a 32-inch Smart TV with Apple TV
- Comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests and suitable for couples or singles
Apartment SeiSei is located in the centre of Hirafu village, next door from some of its best eateries, including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – both excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you reaching for those necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than soaking those tired muscles in one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Chalet SeiSei is close to both Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The chalet is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to doUpon your arrival, our staff will be happy to provide you with information about all the places of interest in the Hirafu and the wider Niseko area.
Here's a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the chalet.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. Simply ask one of our on-call drivers to take you there. From the gondola, there are also free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all abilities.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu river by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practising your shots or improving your handicap.
Any time of the year
- The village of Hirafu is at the centre of a flourishing food scene, so you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to eating out. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso and if you prefer seafood we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido's freshest catch at Ezo's. Hirafu has not one but two Michelin-star restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura – both serving exceptionally fine Japanese dining.
- For a night out on the town, we suggest sampling the rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the awesome selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a very popular choice because of its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Be prepared to follow Japanese custom by getting naked alongside other visitors of the same gender.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions