Sava Beach Villas
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
An exclusive estate comprising seven luxury beachfront villas, Sava is a private playground located an hour's drive north of Phuket on Thailand's secluded Natai Beach.
Each of the Sava villas boasts an ultramodern design with contemporary interiors, floor-to-ceiling windows, an open-plan layout, infinity pools and plush indoor and outdoor lounging areas.
Ideal for hosting special events, family gatherings or group holidays, the villas range in size and feature between four and seven bedrooms. Each villa has a TV room or a media corner, furnished poolside sun deck, barbecues and a canopied outdoor dining area. Some of the larger villas also come equipped with an in-house spa and beauty salon, games room with a pool table, garden or beachfront gazebos, as well as wide, manicured lawns.
While the chic holiday homes on this luxury beachside estate share access to a gym, there's also 200 metres of white sand frontage and sparkling seas within which to keep active; ideal for swimming, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding.
Sava Villas are fully staffed, each with its own private chef, housekeeping team and a villa manager. Drivers, babysitters, spa therapists and yoga instructors can be arranged on request at an additional cost.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Spectacular beachfront location
Huge infinity swimming pools
Plentiful sport and leisure facilities
Talented Thai chefs
Real time availability
- The 7 villas are all privately walled and gated, but are easily accessible via pathways within the estate. Five villas boast direct beach access, while two sit just behind and are arranged over three levels to make the most of the sea views.
- Spacious, elegantly furnished living and dining areas in all villas
- Separate family/games rooms or dedicated TV areas in each villa
- Well-equipped guest kitchens
- Indoor areas are cooled by air conditioning and ceiling fans
- The Sava Villa estate gym is available for guest use
- Each villa has a private swimming pools measuring between 18 and 25 metres
- Pool decks are furnished with sun loungers and parasols.
- The five seafront villas have beachside relaxation salas in lush tropical gardens.
- Canopied alfresco barbecue dining areas
- Most villas have outdoor lounges
- 7-bedroom Villa Tievoli (sleeps 18) has 4 king bedded rooms, one of which has additional single bed; 1 queen room with an additional single bed; 1 twin; and a bunk room for 4 kids; 6 bathrooms
- 6-bedroom Villa Amarelo (sleeps 12) has 2 king-bedded master suites; 2 king-bedded guest rooms, 2 twin bedded rooms and 5 bathrooms
- 6-bedroom Villa Cielo (sleeps 12 and 2 children) has 2 king-bedded master suites; 1 queen-bedded guest room; 1 king-bedded guest room; 2 twin-bedded rooms; 2 of the guest rooms have sofa beds for kids; 5 bathrooms
- 6-bedroom Villa Essenza (sleeps 13) has 2 king-bedded master suites; 2 twin-bedded rooms and 2 guest rooms with queen beds, one of which has an additional single bed; 5 bathrooms
- 6-bedroom Villa Malee Sai (sleeps 12) has 2 king-bedded master suites; 2 guest rooms with king beds; 2 rooms with twin beds; 5 bathrooms
- 4-bedroom Villa Roxo (sleeps 8) has 2 king-bedded master suites; 2 guest rooms with twin beds convertible to kings; 3 bathrooms
- 4-bedroom Villa Aqua (sleeps 8) has 2 king-bedded master suites; 2 guest rooms with twin beds convertible to kings; 3 bathrooms
- All rooms are air conditioned.
Sava Beach Villas fronts onto the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villas offer a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour away from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to do
Each Sava Beach Villa offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Sava Beach Villas:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions