Sava Beach Villas - Villa Tievoli
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Tievoli is the ultimate beachfront villa for family holidays, and an equally fabulous party and wedding venue. Guests won't need to stroll far to feel the sand between their toes at this luxury seven-bedroom haven, which offers sweeping views of the ocean and stunning sunset vistas.
Bang on the pristine shores of Natai Beach, an area that's already being tipped as South East Asia's answer to the Hamptons, this two-storey escape features open-plan living, timber floors and ceilings, walls of sliding glass doors, top-of-the-range entertainment systems, large outdoor lounge, bar and dining areas and a 25-metre infinity pool extending towards the beachfront. Located within the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport and an hour from Phuket Town, it’s a world away from the hustle and bustle of Phuket’s resort beaches, but only a short drive to local seafood shacks and the award winning Iniala Beach’s acclaimed Esenzi restaurant.
The villa sleeps 14 adults plus 4 kids in seven flexibly configured ensuite bedrooms, and boasts an in-house spa, complete with a steam room, sauna and beauty salon. Start the day with a stand-up paddleboarding session or explore the waters of Natai Beach in one of the kayaks provided. Once the sun goes down, little ones can burn off energy in the kids room, which features a play area and double bunk, or settle down for a movie marathon or game of pool in the home theatre/entertainment room.
Equipped with a small army of staff, including a villa manager, three villa attendants; two spa therapists and two full-time chefs, guests can expect the royal treatment from the moment they set foot on this sleek estate.
Click on these links to find out more about six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Fully staffed including Thai chef
Tranquil beachfront location
Spectacular 25m pool
Spa room and spa therapists
Modern, bright, fresh design
"Dear Kumpa and team, We had a wonderful stay. Thank you. Hope to come back soon.
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 22 December 2020.
- Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 27 August 2020 until 20 December 2020
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 10-Nov-2020.
- Spacious lounge
- Glass encased, 12-seater dining room
- Guest kitchen
- Comfortable home theatre room with pool table
- In-house spa with sauna, steam room, massage tables and beauty salon
- 25m infinity pool
- Outdoor cocktail bar and lounge area
- Canopied barbecue dining area seating 14
- Relaxation areas and large pool sun deck
- Manicured gardens and beachfront lawn
- Two master suites – one ground floor and one first floor – with sea views, king-size beds, floor-to-ceiling windows and ensuite bathrooms.
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Four guest bedrooms – two ground floor and two first floor – with a mix of king, queen and twin beds
- First floor bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms share a bathroom with a terrazzo bathtub.
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Kids room sleeps 4 in two sets of bunk beds
- TV, PlayStation and many toys and books
- Ensuite bathroom with small-size sinks and toilet
Villa Tievoli is one of seven exclusive private villas on the Sava Beach Villas estate, which fronts the beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine sand to the north of Phuket Island. The villa offers a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour away from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to do
Villa Tievoli offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Tievoli:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (27)
Nursel M, United Kingdom, 07-Feb-2020 - 15-Feb-2020Dear Kumpa and team, We had a wonderful stay. Thank you. Hope to come back soon.
, 24-Jan-2020 - 29-Jan-2020
Amanda A, Australia, 18-Jan-2020 - 22-Jan-2020We had a wonderful experience!!! The most impressive accommodation in Thailand. Amazing staff. Super food. Very clean accommodation. Was very impressive.
Cyndi C, China, 15-Jan-2020 - 18-Jan-2020Tievoli is so amazing, much beyond our imagination.It's so nice to hold my wedding here and the manager and helpers are all do their job very well. Me and my family all feel so thankful to you all. Hope we can back again!!! Wish you all the best. Thank you.
Aleksandr B, Russia, 28-Dec-2019 - 12-Jan-2020We would like to tell thank you to all team Tievoli! We are very appreciative for our vacation with you. It is was the best vacation in our life! Because of excellent hospitality and comfort we was able relax completely. Thanks a lot!
RW, Hong Kong, 08-Dec-2019 - 11-Dec-2019
Caroline & Damien, France, 23-Oct-2019 - 30-Oct-2019Thank you for everything - your service, your attention, your sympathy. We will never forget our stay at Tievoli Villa. Thank you for you friendliness, hospitality and the chef's cooking we had an amazing time.
Priscilla L, Singapore, 07-Aug-2019 - 12-Aug-2019
Huan C, China, 07-Jun-2019 - 11-Jun-2019Good service and quick response to all our requests. The villa is so beautiful, first time here and really enjoyable. Thank you
Nathan M, United States, 31-May-2019 - 05-Jun-2019To our second family! The love! The Service! The attention to detail! The Smiles! The Pride! Thank you!
JULIANA WING IN N, Hong Kong, 09-May-2019 - 13-May-2019It is such our pleasure to spend five marvelous and spectacular nights under this outstanding villa! Fifteen of us did have a wonderful time. The staff from the villa all are generous, proactive, friendly and approachable. We definitely will come back again and highly recommend to all of our friends!
Mia H, Canada, 21-Apr-2019 - 02-May-2019We have had the most amazing, relaxing 10 days at this incredible villa. The attention to details in our daily eat habits, the cleanliness of the resort, the friendly, warm and helpful staff have made our family vacation a truly remarkable stay! Thank you to all Tievoli team in everything you do to make this place feel like an Oasis. We will definitely return, so hope to see you all soon AGAIN
Piyanan T, United States, 16-Apr-2019 - 20-Apr-2019The 14 of us has had a wonderful experience here - enjoyed the pool, beach, excellent food. Look forward to our return to Phuket Thailand.
Rinrada L, Thailand, 12-Apr-2019 - 16-Apr-2019Amazing villa for family vacation. We had a great stay and would recommend for others to stay. We had a wonderful time here, amazing place.
Marina O, Hong Kong, 08-Mar-2019 - 11-Mar-2019The villa is just amazing and the staff is adorable. We had our wedding here and it was just wow. Thank you and see you soon.
Jessica Y, Australia, 04-Mar-2019 - 07-Mar-2019Our experience at Sava Villas will hold a lifetime memory for myself and my wife and families. The staff were absolutely amazing - with preparation, organization and cleanliness. They were professional at all times, courteous and respectful. Thank you so much to the Sava team for everything this trip. Cannot wait to visit again.
Michelle N, Malaysia, 28-Feb-2019 - 03-Mar-2019The stay has been amazing. Tievoli is very bit as picturesque as seen in the pictures. Also Oui and team are very accommodating and provide the utmost best service. Every meal was exceptional. All of us truly enjoyed out stay and are sad to leave such a beautiful villa.
Paula L, Finland, 18-Feb-2019 - 24-Feb-2019First time in this paradise. Wonderful cozy, lazy days in the sun. by the pool, on the beach! Excellent food, friendly staff and the best company. Thank you. We will return. Third time that tells it all. Thank you dear staff, you made our vacation again! We too will return.
Lily X, United States, 15-Feb-2019 - 18-Feb-2019Thank you! Everything was perfect, the staff was so friendly, they made us so comfortable. We enjoying our stay here, the scene is gorgeous! The service is great! Thank you so much
Lin X, China, 10-Feb-2019 - 15-Feb-2019The sea is so blue and the air is so fresh. We were very enjoying the villa at every second. Chef’s cook was great and we love the food here. Thank you Kumpa and all staff for serving us. We all enjoy this splendid. Wish you all the best. Thank you so much!
Lin S, China, 05-Feb-2019 - 10-Feb-2019A big family to spare our Chinese New year holiday here. Villa is clean and quiet. Good service, many activities in the villa.
HEJUAN L, China, 31-Jan-2019 - 05-Feb-2019Clean and beautiful view villa with sweet service.
Yuwei Z, China, 21-Jan-2019 - 25-Jan-2019We enjoyed a friend and family trip with sixteen people in this villa. The villa view is beautiful and clean. We all people play happily and feel relax for our trip
Byron R, Australia, 03-Dec-2018 - 07-Dec-2018Dear villa Tievoli and villa Amarelo, To everyone at Villa Tievoli and Amarelo, you guys are awesome! We were looked after very well. Food are amazing, we cannot get enough of them. Serious are incredible, friendly, helpful and smiling staff. We also enjoyed the complimentary massage. Thank you everyone. Both villas are beautiful, well equipped and special. The pool and the chilling area are just wonderful - Perfect for sunset. Rooms are very clean, Tidy! Sea is always calm and perfect to dip at night. Staring at the story sky. We had a perfect stay at both villas, what a wonderful week and we do not want to leave! Highly recommend this villa to everyone! Love!
Mirang Y, South Korea, 02-Sep-2018 - 05-Sep-2018Dear Khumpa, Awesome! Amazing! How Great! Excellent staff, delicious foods, and beautiful villas! We had a great time, because of you guys! Thank you so much.I and we will miss villa Tievoli and you. We want to be here if we have a chance.
Donna B, Thailand, 17-Aug-2018 - 29-Aug-2018Amazing, what a spot. So good, a bit of sun, board games and the pool time. The end result is a week of bliss. The team lead by Kumpa and Oui do a superb job of looking after us. Cannot wait to return.
Dominic P, Afghanistan, 28-Jul-2018 - 11-Aug-2018Awesome, Amazing, Exceptional Kumpa, Oui, and staff here worked after us extremely well. They went the extra smile to make us feel welcome and went out of their way to help us. The food is really good quality.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions