Sava Beach Villas - Villa Tievoli
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Villa Tievoli is the ultimate beachfront villa for family holidays, and an equally fabulous event and wedding venue. Guests won't need to stroll far to feel the sand between their toes at this luxury seven-bedroom beachfront haven, which offers sweeping views of the ocean and stunning sunset vistas.
Bang on the pristine shores of Natai Beach, an area that's already being tipped as Southeast Asia's answer to the Hamptons, this two-storey escape features open-plan living, timber floors and ceilings, walls of sliding glass doors, top-of-the-range entertainment systems, large outdoor lounge, bar and dining areas and a 25-metre infinity pool extending towards the ocean. Located within the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport and an hour from Phuket Town, it’s a world away from the hustle and bustle of Phuket’s resort beaches, but only a short drive to local seafood shacks and the award winning Iniala Beach’s acclaimed Esenzi restaurant.
The villa sleeps 14 adults plus four kids in seven flexibly configured ensuite bedrooms, and boasts a professionally run in-house spa, with a steam room and sauna. Unique to this villa, there is also a private beauty salon with trained staff and premium products where guests can indulge themselves with a mani-pedi or even a haircut.
Start the day by exploring the waters of Natai Beach in one of the kayaks provided. Once the sun goes down, little ones can burn off energy in the adorable kids room, which features a play area and double bunk with a slide, or settle down for a movie marathon or game of pool in the home theatre/entertainment room.
Food is an event here at Villa Tievoli, with each exquisite dish telling its own story, prepared to enthral. Equipped with a small army of staff, including a Villa Manager, three villa attendants; two spa/salon therapists and two full-time chefs, guests can expect the royal treatment from the moment they set foot on this sleek estate.
Click on these links to find out more about six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Tievoli is one of seven exclusive private villas on the Sava Beach Villas estate, which fronts the beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine sand to the north of Phuket Island. The villa offers a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour away from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.More information for Things to do
Villa Tievoli offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Tievoli:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit Aquella Golf & Country Club, nominated as Thailand's best golf course 2023. Located only 15km from Natai Beach, the 18-hole championship course boasts family friendly amenities spread across 1.8 million square meters of the Kingdom’s most breathtaking landscape with an uninterrupted private beachfront stretching over two and a half kilometres.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Spacious lounge
- Glass encased, 12-seater dining room
- Guest kitchen
- Comfortable home theatre room with pool table
- In-house spa with sauna, steam room, massage tables and beauty salon
- 25m infinity pool
- Outdoor cocktail bar and lounge area
- Canopied barbecue dining area seating 14
- Relaxation areas and large pool sun deck
- Manicured gardens and beachfront lawn
- Two master suites – one ground floor and one first floor – with sea views, king-size beds, floor-to-ceiling windows and ensuite bathrooms.
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Four guest bedrooms – two ground floor and two first floor – with a mix of king, queen and twin beds
- First floor bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms share a bathroom with a terrazzo bathtub.
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Kids room sleeps 4 in two sets of bunk beds
- TV, PlayStation and many toys and books
- Ensuite bathroom with small-size sinks and toilet
Daily breakfasts, featuring fresh tropical fruits, are included in your rate. Plan lunches and dinners from the wide selection of Thai, western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes on the villa’s suggestion menu, or explore the delicious flavours of Thai cuisine by sampling one of the set meals carefully curated by the chef.
Phuket-style dishes including mee Hokkien (fried noodles), bue tod (deep fried spicy prawn) offer some tempting regional tastes while desserts have a decidedly Thai flavour with mango and sticky rice and boa loy (rice balls in coconut milk) among the choices. And guests are sure to want to make use of the lavish barbecue entertaining area by choosing from the tantalising grilled meats, lobster, tiger prawn, fish and vegetarian selections for a fabulous sunset feast. Please discuss any dietary restrictions or special meal requests with your manager and the chef will do his or her best to accommodate them.
The chef also manages all the grocery shopping which is charged to guests at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. The staff will keep the receipts for reference when settling the bills.View a sample menu
To the absolutely Wonderful & Loving Staff at Tievoli, I cannot say how welcome & cared for by the team we were. Very Very Loving... Best Wishes & Hope to see you all again very soon! Big Big hugs...01-May-2022 - 04-May-2022 Nisharika S
We have a wonderful time staying here, the food is really good - despite the storm. Looking forward to come back!10-Oct-2020 - 13-Oct-2020 Jiranuj K
Dear Kumpa and team, We had a wonderful stay. Thank you. Hope to come back soon.07-Feb-2020 - 15-Feb-2020 Nursel M
We had a wonderful experience!!! The most impressive accommodation in Thailand. Amazing staff. Super food. Very clean accommodation. Was very impressive.18-Jan-2020 - 22-Jan-2020 Amanda A
Tievoli is so amazing, much beyond our imagination.It's so nice to hold my wedding here and the manager and helpers are all do their job very well. Me and my family all feel so thankful to you all. Hope we can back again!!! Wish you all the best. Thank you.15-Jan-2020 - 18-Jan-2020 Cyndi C
We would like to tell thank you to all team Tievoli! We are very appreciative for our vacation with you. It is was the best vacation in our life! Because of excellent hospitality and comfort we was able relax completely. Thanks a lot!28-Dec-2019 - 12-Jan-2020 Aleksandr B
Thank you for everything - your service, your attention, your sympathy. We will never forget our stay at Tievoli Villa. Thank you for you friendliness, hospitality and the chef's cooking we had an amazing time.23-Oct-2019 - 30-Oct-2019 Caroline & Damien
Good service and quick response to all our requests. The villa is so beautiful, first time here and really enjoyable. Thank you07-Jun-2019 - 11-Jun-2019 Huan C
To our second family! The love! The Service! The attention to detail! The Smiles! The Pride! Thank you!31-May-2019 - 05-Jun-2019 Nathan M
It is such our pleasure to spend five marvelous and spectacular nights under this outstanding villa! Fifteen of us did have a wonderful time. The staff from the villa all are generous, proactive, friendly and approachable. We definitely will come back again and highly recommend to all of our friends!09-May-2019 - 13-May-2019 JULIANA WING IN N
We have had the most amazing, relaxing 10 days at this incredible villa. The attention to details in our daily eat habits, the cleanliness of the resort, the friendly, warm and helpful staff have made our family vacation a truly remarkable stay! Thank you to all Tievoli team in everything you do to make this place feel like an Oasis. We will definitely return, so hope to see you all soon AGAIN21-Apr-2019 - 02-May-2019 Mia H
The 14 of us has had a wonderful experience here - enjoyed the pool, beach, excellent food. Look forward to our return to Phuket Thailand.16-Apr-2019 - 20-Apr-2019 Piyanan T
Amazing villa for family vacation. We had a great stay and would recommend for others to stay. We had a wonderful time here, amazing place.12-Apr-2019 - 16-Apr-2019 Rinrada L
The villa is just amazing and the staff is adorable. We had our wedding here and it was just wow. Thank you and see you soon.08-Mar-2019 - 11-Mar-2019 Marina O
Our experience at Sava Villas will hold a lifetime memory for myself and my wife and families. The staff were absolutely amazing - with preparation, organization and cleanliness. They were professional at all times, courteous and respectful. Thank you so much to the Sava team for everything this trip. Cannot wait to visit again.04-Mar-2019 - 07-Mar-2019 Jessica Y
The stay has been amazing. Tievoli is very bit as picturesque as seen in the pictures. Also Oui and team are very accommodating and provide the utmost best service. Every meal was exceptional. All of us truly enjoyed out stay and are sad to leave such a beautiful villa.28-Feb-2019 - 03-Mar-2019 Michelle N
First time in this paradise. Wonderful cozy, lazy days in the sun. by the pool, on the beach! Excellent food, friendly staff and the best company. Thank you. We will return. Third time that tells it all. Thank you dear staff, you made our vacation again! We too will return.18-Feb-2019 - 24-Feb-2019 Paula L
Thank you! Everything was perfect, the staff was so friendly, they made us so comfortable. We enjoying our stay here, the scene is gorgeous! The service is great! Thank you so much15-Feb-2019 - 18-Feb-2019 Lily X
The sea is so blue and the air is so fresh. We were very enjoying the villa at every second. Chef’s cook was great and we love the food here. Thank you Kumpa and all staff for serving us. We all enjoy this splendid. Wish you all the best. Thank you so much!10-Feb-2019 - 15-Feb-2019 Lin X
A big family to spare our Chinese New year holiday here. Villa is clean and quiet. Good service, many activities in the villa.05-Feb-2019 - 10-Feb-2019 Lin S
Clean and beautiful view villa with sweet service.31-Jan-2019 - 05-Feb-2019 HEJUAN L
We enjoyed a friend and family trip with sixteen people in this villa. The villa view is beautiful and clean. We all people play happily and feel relax for our trip21-Jan-2019 - 25-Jan-2019 Yuwei Z
Dear Khumpa, Awesome! Amazing! How Great! Excellent staff, delicious foods, and beautiful villas! We had a great time, because of you guys! Thank you so much.I and we will miss villa Tievoli and you. We want to be here if we have a chance.02-Sep-2018 - 05-Sep-2018 Mirang Y
Amazing, what a spot. So good, a bit of sun, board games and the pool time. The end result is a week of bliss. The team lead by Kumpa and Oui do a superb job of looking after us. Cannot wait to return.17-Aug-2018 - 29-Aug-2018 Donna B
Awesome, Amazing, Exceptional Kumpa, Oui, and staff here worked after us extremely well. They went the extra smile to make us feel welcome and went out of their way to help us. The food is really good quality.28-Jul-2018 - 11-Aug-2018 Dominic P