Sava Beach Villas - Villa Tievoli
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Tievoli is the ultimate beachfront villa for family holidays, and an equally fabulous party and wedding venue. Guests won't need to stroll far to feel the sand between their toes at this luxury seven-bedroom haven, which offers sweeping views of the ocean and stunning sunset vistas.
Bang on the pristine shores of Natai Beach, an area that's already being tipped as South East Asia's answer to the Hamptons, this two-storey escape features open-plan living, timber floors and ceilings, walls of sliding glass doors, top-of-the-range entertainment systems, large outdoor lounge, bar and dining areas and a 25-metre infinity pool extending towards the beachfront. Located within the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport and an hour from Phuket Town, it’s a world away from the hustle and bustle of Phuket’s resort beaches, but only a short drive to local seafood shacks and the award winning Iniala Beach’s acclaimed Esenzi restaurant.
The villa sleeps 14 adults plus 4 kids in seven flexibly configured ensuite bedrooms, and boasts an in-house spa, complete with a steam room, sauna and beauty salon. Start the day with a stand-up paddleboarding session or explore the waters of Natai Beach in one of the kayaks provided. Once the sun goes down, little ones can burn off energy in the kids room, which features a play area and double bunk, or settle down for a movie marathon or game of pool in the home theatre/entertainment room.
Equipped with a small army of staff, including a villa manager, three villa attendants; two spa therapists and two full-time chefs, guests can expect the royal treatment from the moment they set foot on this sleek estate.
Click on these links to find out more about six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Fully staffed including Thai chef
Tranquil beachfront location
Spectacular 25m pool
Spa room and spa therapists
Modern, bright, fresh design
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 10-Apr-2019.
Features and amenities
- Spacious lounge
- Glass encased, 12-seater dining room
- Guest kitchen
- Comfortable home theatre room with pool table
- In-house spa with sauna, steam room, massage tables and beauty salon
- 25m infinity pool
- Outdoor cocktail bar and lounge area
- Canopied barbecue dining area seating 14
- Relaxation areas and large pool sun deck
- Manicured gardens and beachfront lawn
- Two master suites – one ground floor and one first floor – with sea views, king-size beds, floor-to-ceiling windows and ensuite bathrooms.
- Ceiling fan, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Four guest bedrooms – two ground floor and two first floor – with a mix of king, queen and twin beds
- First floor bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms share a bathroom with a terrazzo bathtub.
- Ceiling fan, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Kids room sleeps 4 in two sets of bunk beds
- TV, PlayStation and many toys and books
- Ensuite bathroom with small-sized sinks and toilet
Villa Tievoli is one of seven exclusive private villas on the Sava Beach Villas estate, which fronts the beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine sand to the north of Phuket Island. The villa offers a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour away from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to do
Villa Tievoli offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Tievoli:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions