Sava Beach Villas - Villa Roxo
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Steel, glass and timber form the ultramodern design of this slick four-bedroom villa overlooking the tranquil Natai Beach, just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport.
Sleeping eight and laid out over three levels, Villa Roxo may be one of the cosier villas within the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, but it's also one of the most stylish. Contemporary artworks adorn the walls and its modern vibe is felt in everything from the state-of-the-art kitchen all the way to the rattan chairs and colourful textiles.
A sparkling 18-metre pool runs down one side of the villa, flanked by a lush garden bed and a pool terrace with sun loungers offering ample opportunity for low-key lazing. Though separated from the sands of Natai by a single row of villas, this sleek, tropical escape has stunning beach views and a leafy outlook, with spacious, living and dining areas opening to the pool, a TV room on the lower floor, a barbecue station and a shaded outdoor dining area with ocean vistas.
Fully staffed, with a manager, private chef and housekeepers, plus a masseuse and babysitter on call at an additional cost, Villa Roxo is the perfect place to reset and recharge. Feast on Thai delicacies over lunch and then doze off mid-massage with nothing more than the sound of the waves lapping at the beach or mellow beats playing through the stereo system. Cocktails are, of course, optional.
Only moments from the glistening sands of Natai Beach, a peaceful strip of sand to the north of Phuket, this villa is ideal for small families or groups seeking seclusion and endless sunsets. Should you crave a change of scenery, a stroll down the beach or a short drive will bring you to a choice of local seafood restaurants and fine dining at the Iniala and Aleenta resorts. Roxo is next door to the estate’s well-equipped sea-view gym, available to guests on a complimentary basis.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Thai chef and service staff
Secure location near the beach
Sea view dips in the 18m pool
Indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
Modern, vibrant designs
"Dear Tida & beautiful team ladies, thank you for hosting us and take great care of us in the pass few days. We felt so lovely to be here! All the best and we hope to see you in the future again! We had a wonderful weekend away, couldn't ask for more. Cheers!
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and a signature cocktail or glass of wine per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 12-Feb-2021.
Master Bedroom 1
- Upper-floor bedroom with private ocean-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Dressing area, ensuite bathroom with shower
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Master Bedroom 2
- Upper-floor bedroom with sea-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Guest Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Two upper-floor rooms furnished with twin beds (convertible to king beds)
- One room with garden views, the other with partial sea views
- Shared bathroom with shower
- TV in one bedroom
- Ceiling fans, air conditioning
Villa Roxo is just steps away from the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villas offer a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour’s drive from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to do
Villa Roxo offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Roxo:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (15)
Bryan C, Hong Kong, 06-Mar-2020 - 10-Mar-2020Dear Tida & beautiful team ladies, thank you for hosting us and take great care of us in the pass few days. We felt so lovely to be here! All the best and we hope to see you in the future again! We had a wonderful weekend away, couldn't ask for more. Cheers!
Regina W, Hong Kong, 08-Dec-2019 - 11-Dec-2019Dear Tida, Koy and Da, Thank you very much for taking care of us. We had great fun here and enjoy everything a lot! The food is great! Especially the Thai food and the BBQ and also breakfast too. Thank you Tida for taking care everything for us, the dinner, the drinks and lunch. Koy is a wonderful chef. Her cooking is excellent. She made us look for ward to the menus! We also appreciate for the really clean and organized room service, even though we put things everywhere, every night.
Frankie N, Hong Kong, 11-Aug-2019 - 15-Aug-2019To all lovely staff, We had a wonderful time in this villa. We love everything here, every decor and staff is very attentive, food is very yummy and everybody loves the pool side BBQ. The kids love the swimming pool and all the toys prepared. Hostess is excellent and attentive. We will surely recommend this villa to our friends if they plan to come to Phuket. Thanks
Abiel T, Singapore, 27-Jul-2019 - 31-Jul-2019Thank you for serving and taking care of us in these four days! Hope to see you all next time when I come back.
Grace B, Thailand, 06-Jul-2019 - 25-Jul-2019Thank you! To our amazing hostess, the geogeous and wonderfully well behaved kids, the very attentive and sweet staff. We had the best time, great food, lots of laughter in this ambient filled villa that made our reunion all the more special. I have been to Phuket many times and this has the been the best one so far. Thanks to Villa Roxo! Big thanks to Mistress of the Villa Roxo (and also the villas master attentive of lovely staff! Had a superb, amazing, wonderful stay here not forgetting the deletable of yummylicious meals. Absolutely delicious. Been here in 2016, was awed by the gorgeous villa Roxo, Captured many beautiful memories. I am still captivated this more. Great memorable reunion here this time. More laughter, great reunion, friendship of love, cheers to life.
Junting T, China, 28-Jun-2019 - 01-Jul-2019To all lovely staff! Our family had a wonderful time in the villa. All serving is good. The house is always clean and the food is tasty. Especially the noodles soup in the morning, we just love it! The most convenient is the toys and preparation for the kids. And also the beach is very close to the villa. I think we will come next time soon and will definitely recommend to our friends! Thank you!
ZHU M, China, 17-Feb-2019 - 22-Feb-2019We love this villa, because it is beautiful and comfortable and nice sea view. Staff are very kind and nice! Very good service in this villa. The food is also very yummy! We really spent 6 amazing days here in this Villa! Thank you all! Hope to come back soon.
CHEN Y, China, 13-Feb-2019 - 17-Feb-2019Thank you so much! I love this place so much. See you again!
Gia Litte C, Thailand, 02-Feb-2019 - 09-Feb-2019Villa Roxo Rocks! Fabulous stay with wonderful staff. Always with a smile, the chef was great as well. We really enjoyed fully our 7 days here and hope we can come back in the future! Thank you all
Le Y, China, 16-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018Dera Jeab, Da, Koy: Thank you for the wonderful service. We had an amazing time at this villa. We would definitely recommend this place to our friends in Canada. To future guests, Do not forget to use the ceiling speakers to play your favorite music. One more thing.. there is a bathroom outside in case you need to go between swimming.
Macy H, Canada, 11-Nov-2018 - 14-Nov-2018Dear Sava Villa, So lovely to stay in this villa for our friend's wedding: May and Sam on 13 Nov, 2018. Hope we will be back to this villa. Love you, Sarah ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Sava Villa, So glad to join our best friend big day on 13 Nov, 2018. We all love the view and excellent service here! Thanks
Corina W, Canada, 06-Nov-2018 - 11-Nov-2018Thank you for the wonderful service. We had an amazing time at this villa. We would definitely recommended this place to our friends in Canada. We had a wonderful time here great service, delicious food and stunning view. Staff are all friendly and helpful. Thank you very much and we hope to see you guys again.
Dragana D, Austria, 08-Oct-2018 - 13-Oct-2018You are the Best!! Thank you for the delicious food and very good service here in the villa! We cannot wait to book Sava Villas again. Here is the beautiful place for an amazing vacation!
Xiao Shi K, Singapore, 03-Oct-2018 - 06-Oct-2018Had a wonderful time here. Great service, food and love the sweets here. Thank you so much.
Marsha C, Macau, 29-Sep-2018 - 02-Oct-2018Nice place, nice food, nice place. It was really a very relaxing place to stay. We all had a very good time. We will be back.
Last viewed villas