Sava Beach Villas - Villa Roxo
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Steel, glass and timber form the ultramodern design of this slick four-bedroom villa overlooking the tranquil Natai Beach, just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport.
Sleeping eight and laid out over three levels, Villa Roxo may be one of the cosier villas within the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, but it's also one of the most stylish. Contemporary artworks adorn the walls and its modern vibe is felt in everything from the state-of-the-art kitchen all the way to the rattan chairs and colourful textiles.
A sparkling 18-metre pool runs down one side of the villa, flanked by a lush garden bed and a pool terrace with sun loungers offering ample opportunity for low-key lazing. Though separated from the sands of Natai by a single row of villas, this sleek, tropical escape has stunning beach views and a leafy outlook, with spacious, living and dining areas opening to the pool, a TV room on the lower floor, a barbecue station and a shaded outdoor dining area with ocean vistas.
Fully staffed, with a manager, private chef and housekeepers, plus a masseuse and babysitter on call at an additional cost, Villa Roxo is the perfect place to reset and recharge. Feast on Thai delicacies over lunch and then doze off mid-massage with nothing more than the sound of the waves lapping at the beach or mellow beats playing through the stereo system. Cocktails are, of course, optional.
Only moments from the glistening sands of Natai Beach, a peaceful strip of sand to the north of Phuket, this villa is ideal for small families or groups seeking seclusion and endless sunsets. Should you crave a change of scenery, a stroll down the beach or a short drive will bring you to a choice of local seafood restaurants and fine dining at the Iniala and Aleenta resorts. Roxo is next door to the estate’s well-equipped sea-view gym, available to guests on a complimentary basis.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Thai chef and service staff
Secure location near the beach
Sea view dips in the 18m pool
Indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
Modern, vibrant designs
"Dear Tida, Koy and Da,
Thank you very much for taking care of us. We had great fun here and enjoy everything a lot!
The food is great! Especially the Thai food and the BBQ and also breakfast too. Thank you Tida for taking care everything for us, the dinner, the drinks and lunch. Koy is a wonderful chef. Her cooking is excellent. She made us look for ward to the menus! We also appreciate for the really clean and organized room service, even though we put things everywhere, every night."
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the Coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Also, enjoy up to 20% off your stay. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards, for stays until 25 June 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings from 19 February 2020, and for stays before 25 June 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 15-Mar-2020.
- Living room with plush sofas
- Dining room seating 8
- TV room with DVD player and games
- 18-metre saltwater infinity pool
- Pool deck with sun loungers
- Shaded dining area and barbecue station
Master Bedroom 1
- Upper-floor bedroom with private ocean-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Dressing area, ensuite bathroom with shower
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Master Bedroom 2
- Upper-floor bedroom with sea-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Guest Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Two upper-floor rooms furnished with twin beds (convertible to king beds)
- One room with garden views, the other with partial sea views
- Shared bathroom with shower
- TV in one bedroom
- Ceiling fans, air conditioning
Villa Roxo is just steps away from the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villas offer a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour’s drive from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to do
Villa Roxo offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Roxo:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions