Sava Beach Villas - Villa Roxo
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Steel, glass and timber form the ultramodern design of this slick four-bedroom villa overlooking the tranquil Natai Beach, just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport.
Sleeping eight and laid out over three levels, Villa Roxo may be one of the cosier villas within the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, but it's also one of the most stylish. Contemporary artworks adorn the walls and its modern vibe is felt in everything from the state-of-the-art kitchen all the way to the rattan chairs and colourful textiles.
A sparkling 18-metre pool runs down one side of the villa, flanked by a lush garden bed and a pool terrace with sun loungers offering ample opportunity for low-key lazing. Though separated from the sands of Natai by a single row of villas, this sleek, tropical escape has stunning beach views and a leafy outlook, with spacious, living and dining areas opening to the pool, a TV room on the lower floor, a barbecue station and a shaded outdoor dining area with ocean vistas.
Fully staffed, with a manager, private chef and housekeepers, plus a masseuse and babysitter on call at an additional cost, Villa Roxo is the perfect place to reset and recharge. Feast on Thai delicacies over lunch and then doze off mid-massage with nothing more than the sound of the waves lapping at the beach or mellow beats playing through the stereo system. Cocktails are, of course, optional.
Only moments from the glistening sands of Natai Beach, a peaceful strip of sand to the north of Phuket, this villa is ideal for small families or groups seeking seclusion and endless sunsets. Should you crave a change of scenery, a stroll down the beach or a short drive will bring you to a choice of local seafood restaurants and fine dining at the Iniala and Aleenta resorts. Roxo is next door to the estate’s well-equipped sea-view gym, available to guests on a complimentary basis.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Roxo is just steps away from the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villas offer a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour’s drive from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.More information for Things to do
Villa Roxo offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Roxo:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit Aquella Golf & Country Club, nominated as Thailand's best golf course 2023. Located only 15km from Natai Beach, the 18-hole championship course boasts family friendly amenities spread across 1.8 million square meters of the Kingdom’s most breathtaking landscape with an uninterrupted private beachfront stretching over two and a half kilometres.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Master Bedroom 1
- Upper-floor bedroom with private ocean-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Dressing area, ensuite bathroom with shower
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Master Bedroom 2
- Upper-floor bedroom with sea-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Guest Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Two upper-floor rooms furnished with twin beds (convertible to king beds)
- One room with garden views, the other with partial sea views
- Shared bathroom with shower
- TV in one bedroom
- Ceiling fans, air conditioning
With the exclusive service of a talented Thai chef, and a stunning choice of indoor and outdoor dining areas, mealtimes are a holiday highlight at Villa Roxo.
Daily breakfasts, featuring fresh tropical fruits, are included in your rate. Plan lunches and dinners from the wide selection of Thai, western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes on the villa’s suggestion menu, or explore the delicious flavours of Thai cuisine by sampling one of the set meals carefully curated by the chef.
Phuket-style dishes including mee Hokkien (fried noodles), bue tod (deep fried spicy prawn) offer some tempting regional tastes while desserts have a decidedly Thai flavour with mango and sticky rice and boa loy (rice balls in coconut milk) among the choices. And guests are sure to want to make use of the lavish barbecue entertaining area by choosing from the tantalising grilled meats, lobster, tiger prawn, fish and vegetarian selections for a fabulous sunset feast. Please discuss any dietary restrictions or special meal requests with your manager and the chef will do his or her best to accommodate them.
The chef also manages all the grocery shopping for guest meals, with provisions charged at cost plus a 20%+ handling fee or a minimum 750 baht per day. Guests are asked to provide cash in advance to cover food and beverage costs, and the staff will keep receipts for reference when settling the bills.View a sample menu
What a wonderful relaxing Place. The girls ere amazing. The food at the villa incredible and to reconnect with the overseas family at the villa Roo as very Specials , Thanks ,William Family and Kirk Family26-Dec-2022 - 03-Jan-2023 Sigrid K
Amazing service Love it here. the food was great and I enjoyed swimming in the pool Thank you so much16-Dec-2022 - 21-Dec-2022 Maggie C
Dear Sava team, Thank you for a wonderful stay!! Happy New Year 2022. Mai-Linh ,Thomas ,Noah,Lily20-Dec-2021 - 04-Jan-2022 Jerome B
Thank you for your hospitality. We love it! Thank you to the team and everybody behind the scenes who made this happen. Feel at home, good food, good coffee. Love!18-Dec-2020 - 19-Dec-2020 Vanalin V
Dear Tida & beautiful team ladies, thank you for hosting us and take great care of us in the pass few days. We felt so lovely to be here! All the best and we hope to see you in the future again! We had a wonderful weekend away, couldn't ask for more. Cheers!06-Mar-2020 - 10-Mar-2020 Bryan C
To all lovely staff, We had a wonderful time in this villa. We love everything here, every decor and staff is very attentive, food is very yummy and everybody loves the pool side BBQ. The kids love the swimming pool and all the toys prepared. Hostess is excellent and attentive. We will surely recommend this villa to our friends if they plan to come to Phuket. Thanks11-Aug-2019 - 15-Aug-2019 Frankie N
Thank you for serving and taking care of us in these four days! Hope to see you all next time when I come back.27-Jul-2019 - 31-Jul-2019 Abiel T
To all lovely staff! Our family had a wonderful time in the villa. All serving is good. The house is always clean and the food is tasty. Especially the noodles soup in the morning, we just love it! The most convenient is the toys and preparation for the kids. And also the beach is very close to the villa. I think we will come next time soon and will definitely recommend to our friends! Thank you!28-Jun-2019 - 01-Jul-2019 Junting T
We love this villa, because it is beautiful and comfortable and nice sea view. Staff are very kind and nice! Very good service in this villa. The food is also very yummy! We really spent 6 amazing days here in this Villa! Thank you all! Hope to come back soon.17-Feb-2019 - 22-Feb-2019 ZHU M
Thank you so much! I love this place so much. See you again!13-Feb-2019 - 17-Feb-2019 CHEN Y
Villa Roxo Rocks! Fabulous stay with wonderful staff. Always with a smile, the chef was great as well. We really enjoyed fully our 7 days here and hope we can come back in the future! Thank you all02-Feb-2019 - 09-Feb-2019 Gia Litte C
Dera Jeab, Da, Koy: Thank you for the wonderful service. We had an amazing time at this villa. We would definitely recommend this place to our friends in Canada. To future guests, Do not forget to use the ceiling speakers to play your favorite music. One more thing.. there is a bathroom outside in case you need to go between swimming.16-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018 Le Y
Thank you for the wonderful service. We had an amazing time at this villa. We would definitely recommended this place to our friends in Canada. We had a wonderful time here great service, delicious food and stunning view. Staff are all friendly and helpful. Thank you very much and we hope to see you guys again.06-Nov-2018 - 11-Nov-2018 Corina W
You are the Best!! Thank you for the delicious food and very good service here in the villa! We cannot wait to book Sava Villas again. Here is the beautiful place for an amazing vacation!08-Oct-2018 - 13-Oct-2018 Dragana D
Had a wonderful time here. Great service, food and love the sweets here. Thank you so much.03-Oct-2018 - 06-Oct-2018 Xiao Shi K
Nice place, nice food, nice place. It was really a very relaxing place to stay. We all had a very good time. We will be back.29-Sep-2018 - 02-Oct-2018 Marsha C
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service