Sava Beach Villas - Villa Malee Sai
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Wake to the soothing sound of waves lapping on the shores of pristine Natai Beach at this luxury beachfront villa, located just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport.
Featuring an open-plan layout with Asian design accents and floor-to-ceiling glass providing ocean vistas from almost every room.
At the heart of the villa, accentuating its contemporary open-plan design, the 25-metre saltwater infinity pool is flanked by bedrooms to one side and a sun-drenched cocktail deck and dining pavilion to the other. With everything literally at their doorstep, guests can swim, sip, dine and sleep at their leisure.
Boasting a wide lawn facing the ocean, a beachfront sala and a rear garden complete with petanque pitch, luxurious Villa Malee Sai takes full advantage of its peaceful location, and offers plenty of roaming space for young adventurers.
As well as a private chef on hand to whip up Thai favourites such as pad thai and papaya salad, the villa boasts a canopied barbecue area for casual dining and an indoor dining room furnished with a solid-wood table seating 10, plus a side table for four. Appointed with beach-chic white day beds and Asian textiles, the living room opens up on both sides to reveal the poolside terrace and a reflecting pool, making it the perfect spot to catch the sea breeze. To one side of the living room is a comfortable media/family room equipped with a TV and Teatro entertainment system.
Though the villa is within an easy drive of the buzz of Phuket’s popular beach resorts, this tranquil spot couldn't feel more exclusive. And with five star resorts The Aleenta and Iniala Beach just along the sands, guests will find some excellent dining options if they can bear to leave the comforts of Villa Malee Sai.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo and Villa Essenza, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Malee Sai offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Malee Sai:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Living room with beach-chic daybeds
- Dining pavilion walled with glass and seating 14
- Family room with TV and games
- 25-metre saltwater infinity pool
- Pool deck with sun loungers
- Canopied barbecue and dining area
- Beachfront sala
- Large lawn with petanque pitch and outdoor play space
Master Bedroom 1
- An ocean-facing upper floor room with floor-to-ceiling windows and private balcony
- Furnished with a king-size bed and loveseat
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV and Teatro sound system
Master Bedroom 2
- Ocean-facing ground floor room with floor-to-ceiling windows and furnished terrace
- Furnished with a king-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub and shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan
Upper Floor Guest Bedrooms
- One with a king-size four-poster bed and one with twin beds
- Both with private bathrooms with showers
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan
Ground Floor Guest Bedrooms
- One twin bedded room and one king-bedded
- Shared bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub and shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan
Daily breakfasts, featuring fresh tropical fruits, are included in your rate. Plan lunches and dinners from the wide selection of Thai, western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes on the villa’s suggestion menu, or explore the delicious flavours of Thai cuisine by sampling one of the set meals carefully curated by the chef.
Phuket-style dishes including mee Hokkien (fried noodles), bue tod (deep fried spicy prawn) offer some tempting regional tastes while desserts have a decidedly Thai flavour with mango and sticky rice and boa loy (rice balls in coconut milk) among the choices. And guests are sure to want to make use of the lavish barbecue entertaining area by choosing from the tantalising grilled meats, lobster, tiger prawn, fish and vegetarian selections for a fabulous sunset feast. Please discuss any dietary restrictions or special meal requests with your manager and the chef will do his or her best to accommodate them.
The chef also manages all the grocery shopping which is charged to guests at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. The staff will keep the receipts for reference when settling the bills.View a sample menu
Villa Malee Sai is one of the best spectacular experiences I've ever had! The ambience and setting make feel like I was in haven. The staff here so hospitality & Very nice.15-Jul-2022 - 18-Jul-2022 Haryane M
The staff was so friendly and the food was delicious. The villa is very clean. Thank you so much for taking care of us. Olive22-Feb-2021 - 24-Feb-2021 Olive (Khun Nan) O
Big thank you to all the friendly Sava staff! You took great care of us during our stay. Food was great! Will come back again.11-Oct-2020 - 13-Oct-2020 Vasana J
Very nice environment with sweet service. We will come back next year.25-Feb-2020 - 06-Mar-2020 Qingquan H
Dear Malee Sai villa, We had an amazing time.Thank you for the beautiful service and making us very happy and comfortable.13-Jul-2019 - 20-Jul-2019 Ariel S
Dear Malee Sai Team, Thank you so much!! We have had the best time staying here with you. The beautiful villa, comfortable beds, delicious food and sweet and helpful staff. We love it here. xoxo04-Jul-2019 - 08-Jul-2019 Giuliana L
What a wonderful stay! Thank you for your hospitality and always being so helpful! See you again.20-Jun-2019 - 23-Jun-2019 Angie C
The villa is very big and it is very convenient to go to the beach. The staff were also very kind. It was one of the best villa I have been to. We had a good time in the villa. Thank you so much for making this a wonderful holiday with your flawless hospitality and attention to details. Absolutely fantastic! Cheers, Peng family02-Jun-2019 - 06-Jun-2019 Jason P
Thank you Khun Jeab and the extra team for such a wonderful hospitality and being so accommodating. This is a beautiful villa and would love to come again next time.01-Jun-2019 - 02-Jun-2019 Tee
I like everything. I will come back very soon. I was here for one week with my mom, sister, grandparents and helper. Everybody had a fabulous time. I like the spring roll and my baby sister loves all noodles.22-Apr-2019 - 27-Apr-2019 Jeanie W
Dear Sava Team, Really appreciated the hospitality of your team. Wish you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year of pig. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.31-Jan-2019 - 07-Feb-2019 YONGCHANG C
Many thanks to this hospitable home! On was for us a wonderful friend! The chef tried and cooked delicious! Thanks! Maybe we can go back to this beautiful villa.13-Jan-2019 - 30-Jan-2019 OLGA R
This is the best resort experience we've ever been to. The villa is well equipped with all sorts of entertainment. Staff is friendly and helpful. Chef cooks delicious food and always meets our preference. The supervisor Jeab, always has a warm smile on her face. Everything is just perfect. I'll definitely recommend SAVA to my friends.22-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018 Melinda and Ray
Thank you for everything the villa team did for us. We really have had a great time here and enjoyed the beautiful beach and view. This is our first time to visit Sava and me and Hengde had memorable moments here. We got married. Hope to see you all soon for our next holiday trip. Thank you again.17-Nov-2018 - 21-Nov-2018 Chenchen Z
We have experienced Thailand as a country with extremely friendly people. We have enjoyed as much staying in this house. We have been served so well and we love the Thai food that we've had. We have enjoyed your company and friendliness.29-Oct-2018 - 08-Nov-2018 Bent B
To Malee Sai Team, Thank you for taking such good care of us! You made our stay so enjoyable. Thank you for a brilliant 3 days in your little paradise. We absolutely had the best time ever. The food was beyond amazing, and we never could get tired of the stunning views! See you soon again. Lots of love25-Oct-2018 - 28-Oct-2018 Joo Young K
We thank everything that has come here. You are so friendly and the foods are delicious. The view is beautiful. We had a good holiday! Everything is so nice.21-Aug-2018 - 26-Aug-2018 Qinpeng D
We have had a great stay in the villa. The food was absolutely delicious! Thanks for taking care of us.15-Jul-2018 - 20-Jul-2018 Icy L
We like the service and food that you provided. It's delicious. Yummy! Thank you for your guest service and constant help. Appreciate your smiles which make our day and not forgetting the food which is provided. It's really awesome and thank you for making us feel comfortable staying here.25-Apr-2018 - 27-Apr-2018 Melissa N
Thank you for your excellent service provided throughout our stay. We loved the popcorn, pizza, ice cream, eggs,cucumber. Children enjoyed your contribution to us through our visit.31-Mar-2018 - 04-Apr-2018 Jacqueline T
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service