Sava Beach Villas - Villa Malee Sai
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Wake to the soothing sound of waves lapping on the shores of pristine Natai Beach at this luxury beachfront villa, located just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport.
Featuring an open-plan layout with Asian design accents and floor-to-ceiling glass providing ocean vistas from almost every room, this six-bedroomed tropical hideaway on the Sava Beach Villas estate is the perfect place to host a group holiday, a wedding or other special event.
At the heart of the villa, accentuating its contemporary open-plan design, the 25-metre saltwater infinity pool is flanked by bedrooms to one side and a sun-drenched cocktail deck and dining pavilion to the other. With everything literally at their doorstep, guests can swim, sip, dine and sleep at their leisure.
Boasting a wide lawn facing the ocean, a beachfront sala and a rear garden complete with petanque pitch, luxurious Villa Malee Sai takes full advantage of its peaceful location, and offers plenty of roaming space for young adventurers.
As well as a private chef on hand to whip up Thai favourites such as pad thai and papaya salad, the villa boasts a canopied barbecue area for casual dining and an indoor dining room furnished with a solid-wood table seating 10, plus a side table for four. Appointed with beach-chic white day beds and Asian textiles, the living room opens up on both sides to reveal the poolside terrace and a reflecting pool, making it the perfect spot to catch the sea breeze. To one side of the living room is a comfortable media/family room equipped with a TV and Teatro entertainment system.
Though the villa is within an easy drive of the buzz of Phuket’s popular beach resorts, this tranquil spot couldn't feel more exclusive. And with five star resorts The Aleenta and Iniala Beach just along the sands, guests will find some excellent dining options if they can bear to leave the comforts of Villa Malee Sai.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo and Villa Essenza, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Perfect party pad
Cutting-edge design meets Asian style
Attentive staff and skilled chef
Absolute beachfront bliss
25m pool – endless lazy floating space
"Big thank you to all the friendly Sava staff! You took great care of us during our stay. Food was great! Will come back again."
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and a signature cocktail or glass of wine per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 08-Feb-2021.
- Living room with beach-chic daybeds
- Dining pavilion walled with glass and seating 14
- Family room with TV and games
- 25-metre saltwater infinity pool
- Pool deck with sun loungers
- Canopied barbecue and dining area
- Beachfront sala
- Large lawn with petanque pitch and outdoor play space
Master Bedroom 1
- An ocean-facing upper floor room with floor-to-ceiling windows and private balcony
- Furnished with a king-size bed and loveseat
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV and Teatro sound system
Master Bedroom 2
- Ocean-facing ground floor room with floor-to-ceiling windows and furnished terrace
- Furnished with a king-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub and shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan
Upper Floor Guest Bedrooms
- One with a king-size four-poster bed and one with twin beds
- Both with private bathrooms with showers
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan
Ground Floor Guest Bedrooms
- One twin bedded room and one king-bedded
- Shared bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub and shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan
Things to do
Villa Malee Sai offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Malee Sai:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (18)
Vasana J, Thailand, 11-Oct-2020 - 13-Oct-2020Big thank you to all the friendly Sava staff! You took great care of us during our stay. Food was great! Will come back again.
Qingquan H, China, 25-Feb-2020 - 06-Mar-2020Very nice environment with sweet service. We will come back next year.
Ariel S, Hong Kong, 13-Jul-2019 - 20-Jul-2019Dear Malee Sai villa, We had an amazing time.Thank you for the beautiful service and making us very happy and comfortable.
Giuliana L, Singapore, 04-Jul-2019 - 08-Jul-2019Dear Malee Sai Team, Thank you so much!! We have had the best time staying here with you. The beautiful villa, comfortable beds, delicious food and sweet and helpful staff. We love it here. xoxo
Angie C, Hong Kong, 20-Jun-2019 - 23-Jun-2019What a wonderful stay! Thank you for your hospitality and always being so helpful! See you again.
Jason P, Singapore, 02-Jun-2019 - 06-Jun-2019The villa is very big and it is very convenient to go to the beach. The staff were also very kind. It was one of the best villa I have been to. We had a good time in the villa. Thank you so much for making this a wonderful holiday with your flawless hospitality and attention to details. Absolutely fantastic! Cheers, Peng family
Tee, Canada, 01-Jun-2019 - 02-Jun-2019Thank you Khun Jeab and the extra team for such a wonderful hospitality and being so accommodating. This is a beautiful villa and would love to come again next time.
Jeanie W, Hong Kong, 22-Apr-2019 - 27-Apr-2019I like everything. I will come back very soon. I was here for one week with my mom, sister, grandparents and helper. Everybody had a fabulous time. I like the spring roll and my baby sister loves all noodles.
YONGCHANG C, China, 31-Jan-2019 - 07-Feb-2019Dear Sava Team, Really appreciated the hospitality of your team. Wish you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year of pig. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.
OLGA R, Russia, 13-Jan-2019 - 30-Jan-2019Many thanks to this hospitable home! On was for us a wonderful friend! The chef tried and cooked delicious! Thanks! Maybe we can go back to this beautiful villa.
Melinda and Ray, Hong Kong, 22-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018This is the best resort experience we've ever been to. The villa is well equipped with all sorts of entertainment. Staff is friendly and helpful. Chef cooks delicious food and always meets our preference. The supervisor Jeab, always has a warm smile on her face. Everything is just perfect. I'll definitely recommend SAVA to my friends.
Chenchen Z, Thailand, 17-Nov-2018 - 21-Nov-2018Thank you for everything the villa team did for us. We really have had a great time here and enjoyed the beautiful beach and view. This is our first time to visit Sava and me and Hengde had memorable moments here. We got married. Hope to see you all soon for our next holiday trip. Thank you again.
Bent B, Denmark, 29-Oct-2018 - 08-Nov-2018We have experienced Thailand as a country with extremely friendly people. We have enjoyed as much staying in this house. We have been served so well and we love the Thai food that we've had. We have enjoyed your company and friendliness.
Joo Young K, Hong Kong, 25-Oct-2018 - 28-Oct-2018To Malee Sai Team, Thank you for taking such good care of us! You made our stay so enjoyable. Thank you for a brilliant 3 days in your little paradise. We absolutely had the best time ever. The food was beyond amazing, and we never could get tired of the stunning views! See you soon again. Lots of love
Qinpeng D, China, 21-Aug-2018 - 26-Aug-2018We thank everything that has come here. You are so friendly and the foods are delicious. The view is beautiful. We had a good holiday! Everything is so nice.
Icy L, Hong Kong, 15-Jul-2018 - 20-Jul-2018We have had a great stay in the villa. The food was absolutely delicious! Thanks for taking care of us.
Melissa N, Singapore, 25-Apr-2018 - 27-Apr-2018We like the service and food that you provided. It's delicious. Yummy! Thank you for your guest service and constant help. Appreciate your smiles which make our day and not forgetting the food which is provided. It's really awesome and thank you for making us feel comfortable staying here.
Jacqueline T, Hong Kong, 31-Mar-2018 - 04-Apr-2018Thank you for your excellent service provided throughout our stay. We loved the popcorn, pizza, ice cream, eggs,cucumber. Children enjoyed your contribution to us through our visit.
Last viewed villas