Sava Beach Villas - Villa Essenza
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
With uninterrupted views of Natai Beach and an infinity pool that stretches out to a wide manicured lawn, this idyllic six-bedroom beachfront villa is the postcard-perfect spot to say 'I do'.
Less than half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport, Natai Beach is a 10-kilometre-long pristine stretch of white sand that's home to the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate within which this stunning holiday home sits.
Sweeping sunset views, open-plan living, vast space, a private chef and a villa manager who keeps everything running smoothly are all yours to enjoy at Villa Essenza, which comfortably sleeps 13 and has the capacity to entertain dozens more. The black-and-white themed living room is fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, which slide open to reveal a decked terrace and 25-metre infinity pool, instantly opening up the space and creating a sense of harmony between the outdoors and in. As well as a comfortable games/media room for recovery days, there are indoor and outdoor dining areas, a barbecue and a beachfront gazebo for quiet contemplation and cocktails at sunset.
Those staying at this tropical paradise can do as little or as much as they please: spend the day relaxing on the sundeck soaking up the rays, or burn off some energy with sea views in the estate’s well-equipped gym before getting suited up for the big day.
Although all the bedrooms at the villa are large and comfortable, guests may want to draw straws for the two master bedrooms, which offer sweeping vistas of the Andaman Sea and the lush lawns leading down to the sand. There are few better views to wake up to than those at Villa Essenza.
Though the villa is within an easy drive of the buzz of Phuket’s popular beach resorts, this tranquil spot couldn't feel more exclusive. And with five star resorts The Aleenta and Iniala Beach just along the sands, guests will find some excellent dining options if they can bear to leave the comforts of Villa Essenza.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Perfect party pad
Cutting-edge design meets Asian style
Attentive staff and skilled chef
Absolute beachfront bliss
25m pool – endless lazy floating space
"To the sweet couple, congratulations once again with you both a blessed marriage! Thanks for the fantastic stay and allowing me to be a part of your memorable journey!
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 17 December 2020.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 27 August 2020 until 15 December 2020
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 17 December 2020
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 11-Oct-2020.
- Living room with plush sofas
- Dining pavilion walled with glass and seating 14
- TV room and games room with pool table
- 25-metre infinity pool
- Pool terrace with sun loungers
- Poolside party area with barbecue
- Canopied dining table seating 12
- Garden gazebo
- Large lawn area for football or other outdoor play
Master Bedroom 1
- Upper floor bedroom with breathtaking sea views and private balcony
- King-size bed
- Sitting area with comfy rattan chairs
- Large ensuite bathroom with double vanity and shower
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Master Bedroom 2
- Ground floor bedroom facing the ocean and pool
- King-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Ground Floor Guest Rooms
- One queen-bedded room and one twin room
- Both with pool and garden views
- Shared bathroom with terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
Upper Floor Guest Rooms
- One twin room and one queen-bedded room and a single bed
- Ensuite bathrooms with showers
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
Villa Essenza, one of seven private villas on the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, fronts onto the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villa offers a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour away from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to do
Villa Essenza offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Essenza:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (14)
Desmond C, Singapore, 07-Mar-2020 - 10-Mar-2020To the sweet couple, congratulations once again with you both a blessed marriage! Thanks for the fantastic stay and allowing me to be a part of your memorable journey!
Sandhya K, Indonesia, 15-Aug-2019 - 24-Aug-2019Dear team, Extremely helpful and hospitable staff and team. Apple forever smiling, Noi very helpful, Na makes delicious food and smiling, Nin very charming. Very good experience with this stay. Love
Hui Yeuh K, Singapore, 09-Aug-2019 - 12-Aug-2019Dearest team, Thank you for the wonderful hospitality for the past four days. The food was amazing and we never had a chance to feel hungry! Everyone enjoyed the pool and utilities. Unfortunately, we came during the monsoon season and the weather kept us indoors. Overall, we enjoyed ourselves and wish the team all the best
Jenny J, Thailand, 01-Aug-2019 - 06-Aug-2019Dear Pui, Noym and the Team, What an amazing experience! While the villa was second to none, the service and attention that you provide, made us feel like it was our second home. The food was delectable! A million thanks for all you have done, including keeping the little ones out of trouble! Much Love
Giulianna L, Thailand, 04-Jul-2019 - 08-Jul-2019Dear Jeab and team! We have had the best time here. Your hospitality has been second to none. Everything was perfect and we would love to come back again one day soon.
Preety D, Canada, 27-May-2019 - 31-May-2019A lovely villa! Staff and food great!
Joshua C, Singapore, 09-May-2019 - 12-May-2019Fabulous three nights of staying here! Great view, awesome food, professional and friendly staff who had initiative to know what we needed even before asking. Spacious villa, good pool size for eleven of us. BBQ Dinner was fantastic too! We will miss this villa. Thank you for being so awesome!
Joanna C, Hong Kong, 03-May-2019 - 07-May-2019Our 6-Day stay in Villa Essenza - Feel like I am in paradise!! Top nice staff, infinite room and excellent dining! Wonderful experience and comfortable stay. We will be back again
Sumita M, India, 27-Apr-2019 - 01-May-2019Had a wonderful experience. The place is like haven. The staffs are very polite and very good. The place has a great view of the sea beach. Would love to come here again.
Eddy W, Hong Kong, 01-Feb-2019 - 06-Feb-2019Very attentive staff. Great location, night on the beach. Villa kept very clean all the time. Thank you for giving our family such a wonderful experience. We will be back again
Jennifer Wong & J, Hong Kong, 25-Jan-2019 - 28-Jan-2019The facilities, food, hospitality made our stay a wonderful experience. Only regret is the stay being too short. Surely will make it back and recommend to our friends
Steve E, Singapore, 30-Nov-2018 - 03-Dec-2018Fantastic villa, great location and wonderful estate! A special mention to Jead who handled all of our last minute and coordinated lunch and dinners between a group split across 2 villas and to Nay for looking after us all, always with a smile. We will be back.
Anita Z, Hong Kong, 26-Nov-2018 - 30-Nov-2018Thank you for everything! The trip and service was fantastic! All the Best
Martina R, Thailand, 27-Oct-2018 - 06-Nov-2018Perfect service. All staff are good, friendly. The chef is very good. It is peace and we will definitely come back soon.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions