Sava Beach Villas - Villa Essenza
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
With uninterrupted views of Natai Beach and an infinity pool that stretches out to a wide manicured lawn, this idyllic six-bedroom beachfront villa is the postcard-perfect spot to say 'I do'.
Less than half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport, Natai Beach is a 10-kilometre-long pristine stretch of white sand that's home to the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate within which this stunning holiday home sits.
Sweeping sunset views, open-plan living, vast space, a private chef and a villa manager who keeps everything running smoothly are all yours to enjoy at Villa Essenza, which comfortably sleeps 13 and has the capacity to entertain dozens more. The black-and-white themed living room is fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, which slide open to reveal a decked terrace and 25-metre infinity pool, instantly opening up the space and creating a sense of harmony between the outdoors and in. As well as a comfortable games/media room for recovery days, there are indoor and outdoor dining areas, a barbecue and a beachfront gazebo for quiet contemplation and cocktails at sunset.
Those staying at this tropical paradise can do as little or as much as they please: spend the day relaxing on the sundeck soaking up the rays, or burn off some energy with sea views in the estate’s well-equipped gym before getting suited up for the big day.
Although all the bedrooms at the villa are large and comfortable, guests may want to draw straws for the two master bedrooms, which offer sweeping vistas of the Andaman Sea and the lush lawns leading down to the sand. There are few better views to wake up to than those at Villa Essenza.
Though the villa is within an easy drive of the buzz of Phuket’s popular beach resorts, this tranquil spot couldn't feel more exclusive. And with five star resorts The Aleenta and Iniala Beach just along the sands, guests will find some excellent dining options if they can bear to leave the comforts of Villa Essenza.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo and Villa Aqua to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Essenza, one of seven private villas on the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate, fronts onto the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villa offers a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour away from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.More information for Things to do
Villa Essenza offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Essenza:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit Aquella Golf & Country Club, nominated as Thailand's best golf course 2023. Located only 15km from Natai Beach, the 18-hole championship course boasts family friendly amenities spread across 1.8 million square meters of the Kingdom’s most breathtaking landscape with an uninterrupted private beachfront stretching over two and a half kilometres.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Living room with plush sofas
- Dining pavilion walled with glass and seating 14
- TV room and games room with pool table
- 25-metre infinity pool
- Pool terrace with sun loungers
- Poolside party area with barbecue
- Canopied dining table seating 12
- Garden gazebo
- Large lawn area for football or other outdoor play
Master Bedroom 1
- Upper floor bedroom with breathtaking sea views and private balcony
- King-size bed
- Sitting area with comfy rattan chairs
- Large ensuite bathroom with double vanity and shower
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Master Bedroom 2
- Ground floor bedroom facing the ocean and pool
- King-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Ground Floor Guest Rooms
- One queen-bedded room and one twin room
- Both with pool and garden views
- Shared bathroom with terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
Upper Floor Guest Rooms
- One twin room and one queen-bedded room and a single bed
- Ensuite bathrooms with showers
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
Daily breakfasts, featuring fresh tropical fruits, are included in your rate. Plan lunches and dinners from the wide selection of Thai, western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes on the villa’s suggestion menu, or explore the delicious flavours of Thai cuisine by sampling one of the set meals carefully curated by the chef.
Phuket-style dishes including mee Hokkien (fried noodles), bue tod (deep fried spicy prawn) offer some tempting regional tastes while desserts have a decidedly Thai flavour with mango and sticky rice and boa loy (rice balls in coconut milk) among the choices. And guests are sure to want to make use of the lavish barbecue entertaining area by choosing from the tantalising grilled meats, lobster, tiger prawn, fish and vegetarian selections for a fabulous sunset feast. Please discuss any dietary restrictions or special meal requests with your manager and the chef will do his or her best to accommodate them.
The chef also manages all the grocery shopping which is charged to guests at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. The staff will keep the receipts for reference when settling the bills.View a sample menu
The best place and an amazing team. We felt so lucky, welcome and well-treated. We wanted to be here forever. Thanks for everything - Cold Star Family - Amazing place to relax with family and friends. Service was top-notch! Will be back! - Nuno Matos - As a guest, I experienced great days. Such friendly service. Great food and five-star lodging. Hope to be back! - Jorge & Rosaricho Simone -28-Dec-2022 - 07-Jan-2023 Mapy M
Dear Lovely villa staff Thank you for a very relaxing stay. we loved the cocktails. I am not sure how we will live without Thai omelets each morning when we return home. The food was the best. The staff made us feel very welcome Thank you PS specials mention to our driver who went above & beyond to look after us.28-Sep-2022 - 08-Oct-2022 Julian G
Dear Essenza Team, Thank you for the lovely stay at your villa ,with your gorgeous beach and spacious surrounding. We hope to see you naka. Massoud Family,03-Jan-2022 - 05-Jan-2022 Mighil M
Mesmerising views coupled with state-of-the-art service, the most pleasant experience.01-Apr-2021 - 04-Apr-2021 Khun Panalee P
To the sweet couple, congratulations once again with you both a blessed marriage! Thanks for the fantastic stay and allowing me to be a part of your memorable journey!07-Mar-2020 - 10-Mar-2020 Desmond C
Dear team, Extremely helpful and hospitable staff and team. Apple forever smiling, Noi very helpful, Na makes delicious food and smiling, Nin very charming. Very good experience with this stay. Love15-Aug-2019 - 24-Aug-2019 Sandhya K
Dearest team, Thank you for the wonderful hospitality for the past four days. The food was amazing and we never had a chance to feel hungry! Everyone enjoyed the pool and utilities. Unfortunately, we came during the monsoon season and the weather kept us indoors. Overall, we enjoyed ourselves and wish the team all the best09-Aug-2019 - 12-Aug-2019 Hui Yeuh K
Dear Pui, Noym and the Team, What an amazing experience! While the villa was second to none, the service and attention that you provide, made us feel like it was our second home. The food was delectable! A million thanks for all you have done, including keeping the little ones out of trouble! Much Love01-Aug-2019 - 06-Aug-2019 Jenny J
Dear Jeab and team! We have had the best time here. Your hospitality has been second to none. Everything was perfect and we would love to come back again one day soon.04-Jul-2019 - 08-Jul-2019 Giulianna L
A lovely villa! Staff and food great!27-May-2019 - 31-May-2019 Preety D
Fabulous three nights of staying here! Great view, awesome food, professional and friendly staff who had initiative to know what we needed even before asking. Spacious villa, good pool size for eleven of us. BBQ Dinner was fantastic too! We will miss this villa. Thank you for being so awesome!09-May-2019 - 12-May-2019 Joshua C
Our 6-Day stay in Villa Essenza - Feel like I am in paradise!! Top nice staff, infinite room and excellent dining! Wonderful experience and comfortable stay. We will be back again03-May-2019 - 07-May-2019 Joanna C
Had a wonderful experience. The place is like haven. The staffs are very polite and very good. The place has a great view of the sea beach. Would love to come here again.27-Apr-2019 - 01-May-2019 Sumita M
Very attentive staff. Great location, night on the beach. Villa kept very clean all the time. Thank you for giving our family such a wonderful experience. We will be back again01-Feb-2019 - 06-Feb-2019 Eddy W
The facilities, food, hospitality made our stay a wonderful experience. Only regret is the stay being too short. Surely will make it back and recommend to our friends25-Jan-2019 - 28-Jan-2019 Jennifer Wong & J
Fantastic villa, great location and wonderful estate! A special mention to Jead who handled all of our last minute and coordinated lunch and dinners between a group split across 2 villas and to Nay for looking after us all, always with a smile. We will be back.30-Nov-2018 - 03-Dec-2018 Steve E
Thank you for everything! The trip and service was fantastic! All the Best26-Nov-2018 - 30-Nov-2018 Anita Z
Perfect service. All staff are good, friendly. The chef is very good. It is peace and we will definitely come back soon.27-Oct-2018 - 06-Nov-2018 Martina R
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service