Sava Beach Villas - Villa Aqua
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
An ultra-modern, three-level, beach hideaway, the glossy four-bedroom Villa Aqua is enveloped in floor-to-ceiling glass. The style savvy will be immediately drawn to its clean lines, minimalist design and marine-accented theme.
Set on the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport, Villa Aqua is just steps away from Natai Beach – a tourist-free, 10-kilometre stretch of soft white sand backed by a lush rural landscape and a sleepy Thai village.
Villa Aqua's open-plan L-shaped design creates a generous sense of space. Tucked away on the lower floor is a large games room with table tennis and a TV/audio system, a TV lounge equipped with a wall-mounted satellite channel TV and a DVD player, a cosy office and a spa room with saunas. A staircase of steel, wood and glass leads up to a bright modern kitchen with bar counter, a dining room with bench seating for eight, a snug media corner stocked with an impressive film and music library, and a large comfortable lounge. Both the lounge and dining areas open widely onto a pool terrace furnished with chic white sun loungers facing the 18-metre swimming pool. An outdoor lounge and barbecue area, poised for sunset cocktails and seafood feasts, complete the many options for relaxed tropical living at Villa Aqua.
On the top floor of the villa are two splendid king-bedded master suites both offering fine ocean views and bathrooms with indulgent terrazzo tubs. To the rear of the master bedrooms are two guest rooms (both with twins that convert to king size beds). Their shared bathroom makes them ideal for families.
On hand to guarantee total rest and relaxation for every guest is a villa manager, skilled private chef and housekeeping staff. While the chef will be pleased to tantalise your taste buds with his repertoire of delicious Thai dishes throughout your stay, a stroll down the beach or a short drive will bring you to a choice of local seafood restaurants and fine dining at the Iniala and Aleenta resorts should you crave a change of scenery. Aqua guests also enjoy complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym for workouts with a sea view.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Perfect party pad
Attentive staff and skilled chef
Super sound system
Fabulous modern design
Sugar-white beach steps away
"We are very happy and impressed with our stay at Villa Aqua. The decorations and facilities are excellent and truly make our stay so comfortably. The staff, villa manager ( K.Oil ), Chef ( Ms.Oil ) and housekeeper ( Ms. Apple ) are wonderful. We couldn't have asked for more. We'll definitely come back! Thank you for such lovely stay. PS. Love the steam room so much and excellent coffee with talented barista.
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and a signature cocktail or glass of wine per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
Year End Special
Year End Special
Escape to an oasis where sweeping white-sand beaches, romantic sunsets and hedonistic pleasures take the spotlight. Shop to your heart’s content in the nearby renowned shopping centres, paint the town red in the best beach clubs, indulge in glamorous fine dining restaurants and gaze at endless oceans as you hold your partner’s hand. The best part? Experience all this and more whilst in the safety and privacy of your exclusive villa. End the year with a bang and enjoy 30% off on stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021 for bookings received from now until 31 December 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 31 December 2020
- Valid on stays from 23 December 2020 until 3 January 2021
- Minimum stay of 4 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 20-Dec-2020.
- Living room with plush U-shaped sofas
- Dining room seating 8
- Media corner with TV/DVD player and books
- Games room with TV and sound system, table tennis, sofas and floor cushions, wine fridge
- Family room with TV and DVD player
- Office with desk and sofa seating
- Spa room with steam and dry saunas, cold plunge pool
- 18-metre infinity pool
- Pool terrace with sun loungers
- Alfresco lounge and barbecue area
Master Bedroom 1
- Upper floor bedroom with private ocean-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Large ensuite bathroom with terrazzo tub and shower
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Master Bedroom 2
- Upper floor bedroom with sea views
- King-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Guest Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Twin-bedded rooms (convertible to king)
- Shared bathroom
- Ceiling fans, air conditioning, TVs
Villa Aqua is just steps away from the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villas offer a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour’s drive from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
Things to do
Villa Aqua offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Aqua:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit two of the area’s top courses in northern Phuket: the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away) has two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, and Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km) is an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (18)
Nitiya O, Thailand, 23-Oct-2020 - 25-Oct-2020We are very happy and impressed with our stay at Villa Aqua. The decorations and facilities are excellent and truly make our stay so comfortably. The staff, villa manager ( K.Oil ), Chef ( Ms.Oil ) and housekeeper ( Ms. Apple ) are wonderful. We couldn't have asked for more. We'll definitely come back! Thank you for such lovely stay. PS. Love the steam room so much and excellent coffee with talented barista.
Desmond C, Singapore, 06-Mar-2020 - 10-Mar-2020It is much better than staying in a luxury hotel. It feels like a home but much more relaxing. I love the house decoration and the view outdoor is fantastic. I am not an outdoor person, yet I could feel the outdoor even staying indoors. The service was fantastic and we felt very pampered. May you continue to offer the service to your clients. I will certainly come back with my family. God Bless this house.
Catherine D, Hong Kong, 16-Aug-2019 - 19-Aug-2019The fabulous team of Villa Aqua, Our family visited Phuket together for the first time and this was our first "Service Villa" stay experience and what a wonderful experience it was. We greatly praise the attentive, friendly and lovely lady staff of Apple, Oil. They exceed our expectations and we deeply appreciate it. We are certain, we will be back again and again. To the wonderful owner, Your Villa design, interior, decor, and wonderful hand picked team was a wonderful treat for us and appreciate the well thought out special touches!
Alex C, Hong Kong, 18-Jul-2019 - 21-Jul-2019Fab Villa Aqua, Staying with the lovely Apple and Oil looking after us was a true delight. The Villa is perfect in every way, the location is ideal. Thanks for amazing holiday, delicious food, wonderful hospitality and your love. We will be back!
Daulet N, Kazakhstan, 24-Jun-2019 - 04-Jul-2019Dear villa Aqua Team, We enjoyed our holidays so much! The service, the nice team, the good location and the delicious food was amazing. Thank you very much for all! Dear villa Aqua team, Thank you so much for your hospitality and heartfelt welcome! We had the best time, the food was delicious, service was great. We made a amazing memories here, something we will be forever graceful for. O would recommend this place to all of our friend. Wish you all the best
Candy S, Hong Kong, 26-Apr-2019 - 30-Apr-2019Your food is good and the service is very good. Food delicious and the service is super. Oil and Apple took care of us in every minute and made us comfy as home. We will come back soon
Christopher H, Germany, 18-Apr-2019 - 26-Apr-2019It is rare to feel home outside. Both Oil and Apple made the impossible real! Thank you so much for your helpful welcome, you made us so happy! Thank you for your taking care of us!
Marina D, Kazakhstan, 26-Mar-2019 - 07-Apr-2019Villa Aqua, I want to share my experience with Aqua 7 villas. We had a really great time with my family visiting. I want to say thank you for everyone who made this time so great, especially Oil, Apple. Definitely will come back and personally recommend visiting Sava Beach Villa if you are looking to spend some quality family time as well as enjoy great villas and very friendly staff. Very much liked!
Jackie H, Canada, 08-Mar-2019 - 16-Mar-2019The house is awesome! Apple and the entire team were wonderful! We had an awesome time. Thank you for the entire villa staff. You guys were amazing. Every day felt like home. Apple your amazing smile and personality was wonderful. Hope to see you guys again. Much love Thank you Apple and entire Staff. The stay was everything and more. We had a great time and created new family memories. Apple; Kaiden will remember you forever! Thank you for everything
Elvis F, United States, 22-Feb-2019 - 25-Feb-2019Thank you very much for taking care of us. We love the food, environment. We love the villa so much. We will come back again soon Dear Chef, very nice scrambled eggs! Dear Apple, Oil, Jeab This is the best villa. Your services are excellent. I feel like home. Thank you so much, and hope to see you soon
YIMING Z, China, 12-Feb-2019 - 17-Feb-2019Khop Khun Cup! Thanks for the wonderful time, best service and food during all five days. Especially for the manager Oil, Apple, chef. Cannot wait till we back again.
Yongdong C, China, 06-Feb-2019 - 11-Feb-2019Thank you so much for a wonderful holidays in Sava. We were enjoying everyday. Starting from morning with fantastic breakfast. Thanks for our cute chef and villa manager Apple who provided us a delicious food with very comfortable and clean environment. We have a sweet holiday here. Thanks for Jeab for arranging a trip for us also. Expecting next trip here again.
Siriol W, Hong Kong, 17-Dec-2018 - 27-Dec-2018Apple, Oil, Pui, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a wonderful and unforgettable ten days stay at Villa Aqua. Apple, you have a very kind heart, which makes having you here to help has been such a pleasure. You have taken such tender care of everyone each and every day. We have all enjoyed listening to your stories too. Oil, we have thoroughly enjoyed every absolutely delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner. You have skillfully prepared for us. You cooked with love and passion. Thank you so much. Pui, thank you for your kindness and professionalism which also helped to make our stay so unforgettable. We hope to visit villa Aqua again in the future. Our love and best wishes.
Rachel M, Hong Kong, 22-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018It has been a lovely staff in Villa Aqua! Manager - Oil, Chef, and Apple are all lovely and enjoying who made our stay so happy and comfortable. They are the best. They always anticipate our needs . Thank you ALL!
Chenchen Z, Thailand, 18-Nov-2018 - 21-Nov-2018Beautiful Beach! Nice people! Excellent Service! Thanks to Aqua Villa Manager who helped make our stay more than perfect!
Le Y, China, 16-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018Our group had such a wonderful time during our four days trip here. For a wedding, we had an enjoyable stay here. Everything was perfect from arrangement of our rooms to having enough towels, to the food that was thoughtfully prepared for us. We will definitely come back here for our next getaway amazing and friendly house. Thank you so much! Hosted a great stay
Macy H, Canada, 11-Nov-2018 - 14-Nov-2018All of your staff are so nice and friendly, more like a family. Patient and full of love for us. I'll totally miss you all. Thank you for take caring of us.
Max H, United States, 02-Nov-2018 - 08-Nov-2018Thank you for letting us stay in your luxury villa. Both Oil and Apple were amazing - always smiling, helpful, providing us with delicious food.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions