Sava Beach Villas - Villa Aqua
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
An ultra-modern, three-level, beach hideaway, the glossy four-bedroom Villa Aqua is enveloped in floor-to-ceiling glass. The style savvy will be immediately drawn to its clean lines, minimalist design and marine-accented theme.
Set on the exclusive Sava Beach Villas estate just half an hour's drive north of Phuket airport, Villa Aqua is just steps away from Natai Beach – a tourist-free, 10-kilometre stretch of soft white sand backed by a lush rural landscape and a sleepy Thai village.
Villa Aqua's open-plan L-shaped design creates a generous sense of space. Tucked away on the lower floor is a large games room with table tennis and a TV/audio system, a TV lounge equipped with a wall-mounted satellite channel TV and a DVD player, a cosy office and a spa room with saunas. A staircase of steel, wood and glass leads up to a bright modern kitchen with bar counter, a dining room with bench seating for eight, a snug media corner stocked with an impressive film and music library, and a large comfortable lounge. Both the lounge and dining areas open widely onto a pool terrace furnished with chic white sun loungers facing the 18-metre swimming pool. An outdoor lounge and barbecue area, poised for sunset cocktails and seafood feasts, complete the many options for relaxed tropical living at Villa Aqua.
On the top floor of the villa are two splendid king-bedded master suites both offering fine ocean views and bathrooms with indulgent terrazzo tubs. To the rear of the master bedrooms are two guest rooms (both with twins that convert to king size beds). Their shared bathroom makes them ideal for families.
On hand to guarantee total rest and relaxation for every guest is a villa manager, skilled private chef and housekeeping staff. While the chef will be pleased to tantalise your taste buds with his repertoire of delicious Thai dishes throughout your stay, a stroll down the beach or a short drive will bring you to a choice of local seafood restaurants and fine dining at the Iniala and Aleenta resorts should you crave a change of scenery. Aqua guests also enjoy complimentary use of the estate’s well-equipped gym for workouts with a sea view.
Click on these links to find out more about seven-bedroomed Villa Tievoli, six-bedroomed Villa Amarelo, Villa Cielo, Villa Essenza and Villa Malee Sai, and four-bedroomed Villa Roxo to see how the Sava Beach Villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Aqua is just steps away from the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villas offer a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour’s drive from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.More information for Things to do
Villa Aqua offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Villa Aqua:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit Aquella Golf & Country Club, nominated as Thailand's best golf course 2023. Located only 15km from Natai Beach, the 18-hole championship course boasts family friendly amenities spread across 1.8 million square meters of the Kingdom’s most breathtaking landscape with an uninterrupted private beachfront stretching over two and a half kilometres.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Living room with plush U-shaped sofas
- Dining room seating 8
- Media corner with TV/DVD player and books
- Games room with TV and sound system, table tennis, sofas and floor cushions, wine fridge
- Family room with TV and DVD player
- Office with desk and sofa seating
- Spa room with steam and dry saunas, cold plunge pool
- 18-metre infinity pool
- Pool terrace with sun loungers
- Alfresco lounge and barbecue area
Master Bedroom 1
- Upper floor bedroom with private ocean-view balcony
- King-size bed
- Large ensuite bathroom with terrazzo tub and shower
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Master Bedroom 2
- Upper floor bedroom with sea views
- King-size bed
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo tub
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, TV
Guest Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Twin-bedded rooms (convertible to king)
- Shared bathroom
- Ceiling fans, air conditioning, TVs
With the exclusive service of a talented Thai chef, and a stunning choice of indoor and outdoor dining areas, mealtimes are a holiday highlight at Villa Aqua.
Daily breakfasts, featuring fresh tropical fruits, are included in your rate. Plan lunches and dinners from the wide selection of Thai, western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes on the villa’s suggestion menu, or explore the delicious flavours of Thai cuisine by sampling one of the set meals carefully curated by the chef.
Phuket-style dishes including mee Hokkien (fried noodles), bue tod (deep fried spicy prawn) offer some tempting regional tastes while desserts have a decidedly Thai flavour with mango and sticky rice and boa loy (rice balls in coconut milk) among the choices. And guests are sure to want to make use of the lavish barbecue entertaining area by choosing from the tantalising grilled meats, lobster, tiger prawn, fish and vegetarian selections for a fabulous sunset feast. Please discuss any dietary restrictions or special meal requests with your manager and the chef will do his or her best to accommodate them.
The chef also manages all the grocery shopping for guest meals, with provisions charged at cost plus a 20%+ handling fee or a minimum 750 baht per day. Guests are asked to provide cash in advance to cover food and beverage costs, and the staff will keep receipts for reference when settling the bills.View a sample menu
Many thanks for the great hospitality and attentive care and service during our stay at the beautiful villa. We wish you a happy &healthy year of the rabbit. We further look forward to returning here in the new further23-Jan-2023 - 28-Jan-2023 Mrs Cheng M
Villa Aqua = Heaven on Earth but mostly because of the wonderful friendship and caring of Khun Apple and Khun Oil. We really loved everything about the place, the beach and the people here. Thanks for making it so special for us.25-Dec-2022 - 06-Jan-2023 Erika H
Fab Villa Aqua, Staying with the lovely Apple and Oil looking after us was a true delight. The Villa is perfect in every way, the location is ideal. Thanks for amazing holiday, delicious food, wonderful hospitality and your love. We will be back!18-Jul-2019 - 21-Jul-2019 Alex C
Your food is good and the service is very good. Food delicious and the service is super. Oil and Apple took care of us in every minute and made us comfy as home. We will come back soon26-Apr-2019 - 30-Apr-2019 Candy S
It is rare to feel home outside. Both Oil and Apple made the impossible real! Thank you so much for your helpful welcome, you made us so happy! Thank you for your taking care of us!18-Apr-2019 - 26-Apr-2019 Christopher H
Thank you very much for taking care of us. We love the food, environment. We love the villa so much. We will come back again soon Dear Chef, very nice scrambled eggs! Dear Apple, Oil, Jeab This is the best villa. Your services are excellent. I feel like home. Thank you so much, and hope to see you soon22-Feb-2019 - 25-Feb-2019 Elvis F
Khop Khun Cup! Thanks for the wonderful time, best service and food during all five days. Especially for the manager Oil, Apple, chef. Cannot wait till we back again.12-Feb-2019 - 17-Feb-2019 YIMING Z
Thank you so much for a wonderful holidays in Sava. We were enjoying everyday. Starting from morning with fantastic breakfast. Thanks for our cute chef and villa manager Apple who provided us a delicious food with very comfortable and clean environment. We have a sweet holiday here. Thanks for Jeab for arranging a trip for us also. Expecting next trip here again.06-Feb-2019 - 11-Feb-2019 Yongdong C
It has been a lovely staff in Villa Aqua! Manager - Oil, Chef, and Apple are all lovely and enjoying who made our stay so happy and comfortable. They are the best. They always anticipate our needs . Thank you ALL!22-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018 Rachel M
Beautiful Beach! Nice people! Excellent Service! Thanks to Aqua Villa Manager who helped make our stay more than perfect!18-Nov-2018 - 21-Nov-2018 Chenchen Z
Our group had such a wonderful time during our four days trip here. For a wedding, we had an enjoyable stay here. Everything was perfect from arrangement of our rooms to having enough towels, to the food that was thoughtfully prepared for us. We will definitely come back here for our next getaway amazing and friendly house. Thank you so much! Hosted a great stay16-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018 Le Y
All of your staff are so nice and friendly, more like a family. Patient and full of love for us. I'll totally miss you all. Thank you for take caring of us.11-Nov-2018 - 14-Nov-2018 Macy H
Thank you for letting us stay in your luxury villa. Both Oil and Apple were amazing - always smiling, helpful, providing us with delicious food.02-Nov-2018 - 08-Nov-2018 Max H
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service