The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
For those who can’t decide if they prefer beaches or mountains, Rainbowtree House in North Goa’s Anjuna Village offers the ideal escape. Located close to Anjuna and Vagator beaches, the five-bedroom villa has been constructed like a whimsical treehouse, with floating terraces over the swimming pool, lush gardens and outdoor sit-outs with treetop views.
Built over two levels, the villa boasts contemporary interiors that allow for plenty of natural light to flood in. Five generous bedrooms with queen-size beds can accommodate up to 10 guests. Sloping roofs and high ceilings give it a sense of space and terraces offer a host of options for outdoor living. There’s even a ping pong table on one of the balconies, with mesh nets for safety, plus an inviting free-form swimming pool with a pool deck ideal for barbecue evenings.
Allow yourself to kick back as the villa staff takes care of your every need. A fully equipped kitchen is available for your use, though we recommend you use the services of the personal chef who can cook delectable meals suited to your tastes. Anjuna is known for its eclectic dining scene and a car with a driver can be arranged, should you wish to dine out. The Anjuna Flea Market is another key attraction, and is located only 3.9km away.
Come over and unwind at this unique retreat where you get the best of both worlds. Close to some of Goa’s best beaches, you remain blissfully cocooned amidst nature and all the peace that it brings with it
24 x 7 Travel desk
- Air-conditioned living room with plush sofa seating
- Spacious and fully equipped kitchen, managed by a chef
- Quiet reading nooks with armchairs
- Entertainment options include televisions, home audio systems and board games
- Private free-form swimming pool
- Lush tropical greenery all around
- Pool deck with sunbeds for catching a tan
- Gardens and walkways
- Floating terrace above the pool with seating
- Poolside gazebo, perfect for a massage or a midday snooze
- Ping pong table on the balcony, secured with mesh nets
- Queen-size four-poster bed with a headboard and bedside tables
- Large windows and sliding glass doors leading onto a terrace
- Air-conditioned comfort with a ceiling fan for breezy evenings
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower stall
Guest bedrooms 1,2,3 & 4
- Comfortable queen-size beds with headboard
- Bedside tables and wardrobe space
- Lamps, rugs and eclectic accessories
- Lavish ensuite bathrooms with luxury amenities
Things to do
Last viewed villas