One Waterfall Bay
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Set on a lush headland estate with ocean views just minutes away from Kamala Beach, One Waterfall Bay offers first-class service and facilities in a beautifully designed, expansive tropical retreat. Your family or group is sure to relish the privacy and warm hospitality of the villa, with all the delights of Phuket’s beaches, dining and leisure choices within easy reach.
Indoor and outdoor spaces take full advantage of the views and tropical setting, with a spacious pool terrace forming the heart of the villa. Rooms are spread over four levels, with the main floor home to the living and dining rooms, a pool table, a sparkling professional kitchen and an elaborate cinema room. The pool and jacuzzi, with outdoor dining and relaxation areas, are just steps away. A spa room with a sauna and whirlpool, a rooftop terrace and study offer more inviting spaces to unwind.
Five bedrooms, including two opulent master suites, are each sumptuously furnished and feature private bathrooms with bathtubs or jacuzzis. One of these is twin-bedded while the others each have king-size beds. A sixth smaller bedroom with a king-size bed and ensuite bathroom provides an extra sleeping space for two.
On hand to assist with all aspects of your stay is a villa manager, a Thai chef and – a rare treat for Phuket – a driver with a nine-passenger vehicle. In addition, a guest relations manager will help you explore the island by arranging tours, dining reservations and more.
Though the villa is tucked away on a tranquil headland, it’s easy to reach all of Phuket’s attractions including nearby Kamala Beach, a stretch of sparkling white sand great for swimming or body-boarding, plus excellent restaurants, marinas, golf courses, spas and shopping centres.
Fab and cosy cinema room
Sea-view pool and jacuzzi
Indulgent sessions in the spa room
Personal chef and driver
Plush, spacious bedrooms
"I had a group of family and friends travel to Thailand from DC for my 50th The villa is awesome! You must experience WaWa - the great property manager - accommodated all our needs even in short notice. Taz, the chef, is amazing, food was very delicious. Mary was on point with keeping all things in order with the villa. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to all."
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 17 December 2020.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 27 August 2020 until 15 December 2020
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 17 December 2020
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 31-Oct-2020.
- Elegant dining room seating up to 14 guests
- Living room with sliding doors to pool terrace
- High-tech, high-comfort cinema room with a 90-inch projector screen
- Spa room with massage beds, whirlpool and sauna
- Pool terrace with 13.5-metre pool and jacuzzi
- Covered dining area with seating for 14
- Open lounge with ocean views
- Furnished rooftop terrace
- Spa room balcony with sun loungers
Master Bedroom 1
- Private balcony and sea views
- King-size bed and home theatre unit with a 60-inch TV
- Separate sitting area with sofa and center table
- Large dressing room with walk-through wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom in marble and terrazzo with jacuzzi tub
Master Bedroom 2
- Garden views
- King-size bed and home theatre unit
- Unique circular design and lounge furnishings
- Ensuite bathroom with a double vanity and bathtub
- Two king-bedded and one twin-bedded room
- All rooms have TV entertainment units
- Private ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs
- King-bedded rooms with shared sea-view balcony
- King-size bed next to twin-bedded room
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
One Waterfall Bay is set in an exclusive five-villa estate with superb ocean views from its hillside perch. Located along the beautiful stretch of Phuket coastline known as the Millionaires’ Mile, the villa offers total privacy and peace yet the sands of Kamala Beach are just 6km away.
A short stroll will bring you to the Paresa Resort, which has an excellent restaurant with views across the jungle-clad hill back to the villa. Other dine-out options, including the restaurants of Cape Sienna and Andara Resorts are just down the road – easily reached courtesy of your complimentary car and driver. The pulsating nightlife and street markets of Patong Beach are just over the hill, while Surin Beach to the north is a must-visit spot for sunset cocktails.
Things to doOne Waterfall Bay’s guest relations manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. And be sure to ask your personal driver about some of the lesser-known places and beaches around the island if you fancy an insider’s view into local Phuket life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter, or on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Delve into Phuket’s beach club scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties and romantic sunset dinners.
- Boost your watersport skills with a session of windsurfing, wakeboarding, sea kayaking or standup paddling.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- As well as enjoying the spa room at your villa, why not indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree or Amanpuri resort spas, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- See for yourself the late-night sights of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Try some outdoor adventures in Phuket’s interior: ATV riding, waterfalls and jungle trails, zipline sessions, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Peek into Phuket’s wild side with a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, a mini elephant trek or a horseback riding session.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (33)
Tina T, United States, 23-Feb-2020 - 29-Feb-2020I had a group of family and friends travel to Thailand from DC for my 50th The villa is awesome! You must experience WaWa - the great property manager - accommodated all our needs even in short notice. Taz, the chef, is amazing, food was very delicious. Mary was on point with keeping all things in order with the villa. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to all.
Xuedong L, China, 02-Feb-2020 - 04-Feb-2020Thanks for villa providing us this wonderful service. And the housekeeper Mym is very friendly. We really have a great time here. Hope to get back.
Cindy I, Singapore, 23-Jan-2020 - 28-Jan-2020Thank you for the wonderful service throughout the five days. We had lots of fun and laughter. The foods was great and the villa looks really new and clean. Overall, I really enjoyed everything here. Especially the pool, maybe you could provide us with more floaty toys. Thank you! Bye!!!
Linda R, Singapore, 16-Jan-2020 - 19-Jan-2020We sincerely thank you for excellent service, great food and all your patience in us. Thank you for making so many cocktails. We had a great party weekend.
Govind D, Sri Lanka, 24-Dec-2019 - 30-Dec-2019The pool is fabulous and the staff are very nice! Lovely place! Thank you so, so much for everything you have done for us - the food, the service, the hospitality, and the kindness all of you have shown to us. Thank you Mimi and Khun Mary for looking after this massive house! I love it! Our stay here for six days has been absolutely unforgettable. There is so much to do: explore the house, swim in the fantastic pool, and enjoy the serenity of the Andaman Sea and the rain-forest above.
Shin Hwee C, Singapore, 14-Dec-2019 - 18-Dec-2019We had great food and service from all the staff in the villa. Delicious Thai food and excellent service.
Dhénin L, China, 10-Nov-2019 - 22-Nov-2019Thank you for all. We spent beautiful days in the amazing villa. The staff are sweet and professional, the food in the villa was just delicious, nothing bad to write, only beautiful things.We come 3 to 4 time each year to Thailand, and this trip in this villa for sure was our best trip ever. One more time Thank you.
Carmen C, Hong Kong, 07-Nov-2019 - 10-Nov-2019Every staff in the house have done a great job to provide good service. The house is clean, basically well maintained, food also good.
Sabri S, Australia, 08-Oct-2019 - 13-Oct-2019We stay at One Waterfall Bay for a work retreat and it was absolutely fantastic! The staff were incredibly attentive and helpful with any request. We can not recommend them hightly enough! The meals were the best that we ate in the whole of Phuket. A special mention to Mym for all of her hard work and dedication. We would absolutely stay here again!
Errna, British Antarctic Territory, 04-Oct-2019 - 07-Oct-2019Celebrating Errna’s Birthday. We have had an amazing time in One Waterfall Bay. Everything was fantastic. The staff are so helpful. The food was delicious, really do not want to go home! Thank you to all the staff at One Waterfall Bay. A fantastic place to spend a FAB weekend with friends. A Huge Thank you to all the fabulous staff! A fantastic way to celebrate my birthday. Stunning villa. Many thanks.
Singhania S, Australia, 21-Aug-2019 - 25-Aug-2019Thank you to team of One Waterfall Bay for super hospitality, service and amazing food.
Connie C, Hong Kong, 23-Apr-2019 - 27-Apr-2019Thank you to you for all your help. We have a wonderful stay here. Thank you Lily for all support and arrangements. Thank you to chef Touch - the food is gorgeous. Thank you Mary and your team - we will miss the different napkin folding for every meal. 5 days and 4 nights stay is never enough. We miss you team.
Howard B, United Kingdom, 08-Apr-2019 - 14-Apr-2019Thank you for an amazing stay. The villa is amazing and a fantastic space for several families to enjoy together. The staff have been great and have made our stay all the better. A special thank you to Mym, Mary, the cook and our driver.
Candice M, Singapore, 29-Mar-2019 - 31-Mar-2019Thank you so much for taking such good care of us. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Chef - the food was absolutely delightful, it was amazing. The service was seamless and very warm. Thank you all very much for making this weekend a great one.
Mark B, Singapore, 18-Feb-2019 - 25-Feb-2019Big thanks for making our group feel at home in One waterfall bay. Our stay was fabulous - the staff were fantastic, the chef and food wonderful. Thank you all for making special memories for the six of us. Till next time.
Lan S, China, 11-Feb-2019 - 14-Feb-2019Blue sea, beautiful scenery, a happy family. We enjoy the cleanliness of the mountains, thank you to all staff.
Ping J, Indonesia, 25-Jan-2019 - 01-Feb-2019Good view, good staff. Thank you for everything and we will be back again.
Mohammad A, Kuwait, 13-Jan-2019 - 17-Jan-2019Thank you for great welcoming us. This place was more than just a house and so adorable. It was an excellent place.
Alida R, Italy, 08-Dec-2018 - 18-Dec-2018We have has staying here one waterfall bay villa. We are a family of 15 and everything was excellent. The rooms were spacious, the spa a bonus, the 2 pool tables a great treat and the ping pong table was an added bonus too. Then there was the swimming pool! Fantastic. We have spent many hours by the pool and in the villa just relaxing. The staff have been attentive to our needs and the food has been absolutely wonderful. standout were the red duck curry, banana fritters, the fried rice. The chef is just a great, great cook. We all wish we would take her home in our suitcase. When we wanted to go out, there was a car for our trips - great! We have loved it. The massages, the shopping trips, explaining Kamala beach, the elephant trip, the zip-lining experience and Phuket Town. We have loved our stay, it was made more pleasurable and more memorable by the staff who were delightful to deal with at all times. Thank you.
Frank and Marthe, The Netherlands, 21-Nov-2018 - 25-Nov-2018It was a really great stay here at One Waterfall Bay. We enjoyed the pool, having dinner outside was great. Thanks for all the good care.
Akshay K, India, 20-Aug-2018 - 24-Aug-2018I love Khun Kaew. The every villa staff was amazing. Beautiful villa, great staff and we had amazing time and will come again.
Mansi S, India, 28-Apr-2018 - 02-May-2018We had a wonderful time staying at the villa! All our expectations were surpassed and we had a luxurious stay. The food was excellent and we really enjoyed our stay and can’t wait to return.
Ahmed A, United Arab Emirates, 08-Apr-2018 - 13-Apr-2018Amazing … This word is describing the staff services, cleanness and organizing. Chef was fantastic in preparing our customized food and we had a golden touch in decoration. Marrie was always exceeding our expectation in services even she doesn’t know, she always willing to learn and serving her best. Sunny was brilliant in organizing all our requirements and she did her maximum efforts to provide the best services. Cleaners very excellent taking care of our room and the villa. Thank you very much for the pleasant stay and for sure we will come back, we feel like we are in our home due to the perfect team.
Richard M, Australia, 25-Mar-2018 - 26-Mar-2018A wonderful experience, you guys are amazing you made us feel so comfortable and welcome.Thank you so much.
Richard M, Australia, 19-Mar-2018 - 25-Mar-2018A wonderful experience! You guys are amazing and made us feel so comfortable and welcome. Thank you so much.
Chris R, Malta, 15-Mar-2018 - 19-Mar-2018Beautiful stay in paradise. A huge thanks to Katy and all villa staff for being so helpful. A special mention to the chef for the best Thai food. We're back again soon.
Perri C, Hong Kong, 02-Feb-2018 - 05-Feb-2018We stayed at One Waterfall Bay for 3 nights as we in to attend a friend wedding at Paresa Hotel. From the moment we stopped the van, we were all in the stunning villa from the 6 bedrooms, beautiful Jacuzzis en-suite rooms, the amazing swimming pool, cinema room, pool table, jacuzzi, steam room - and the hospitality of all staff who were very helpful. The chef, the cleaners and especially Lily and Mary who was a superb! We are leaving today and we will really miss this place! Thank you One Waterfall Bay for loving us!
Aleksander I, Thailand, 03-Dec-2017 - 09-Dec-2017Thank you so much! It was really good trip. It is very nice villa. Good staff, good environment and very tasty food. Hope to back again here!
Abdulrahman A, Saudi Arabia, 24-Nov-2017 - 27-Nov-2017This a fantastic trip to this great island and this a beautiful villa, a professional staff. Over the years, and wherever I traveled, I haven’t had an experience like what I live in this villa. Thank you a lot One Waterfall Bay. Thank you a lot manager, Lilly. Thanks a lot to the staff. Hope to see you soon again and again.
Karthik N, United Kingdom, 16-Nov-2017 - 20-Nov-2017You did fantastic job. Thank you for your personalized care. The whole experience at One Waterfall Bay has been amazing. A beautiful environment with beautiful, kind staff. Thank you.
Shona Bibby, Singapore, 17-Oct-2015 - 24-Oct-2015The villa itself was great - immaculately presented, great sized bedrooms and good facilities to keep the kids busy - large pool, table tennis, pool table and the media room. It was very spacious (huge in fact) - lots of room for our 2 families and in fact we could have fitted in another family to join us. The bedrooms on the lower level were a long way from those on the upper level so need to bear this in mind when working out where everyone will stay. The cook was fantastic - she consistently produced amazing food to a very high standard and was very accommodating of all of our requests. Also our food bill at the end of the week was very reasonable. We had a really great week at One Waterfall Bay and would definitely use this villa again should we return.
Leeanne S, Singapore, 28-May-2015 - 31-May-2015Pictures do not do justice to this place. It's even more breathtaking in reality and the staff (especially the driver) are amazing. They are extremely accommodating and show quality in their work. We had young children with us and they enjoyed the space and facilities. Thank you for the best holiday, we will be back!
Philip K, Thailand, 07-Sep-2014 - 08-Sep-2014The villa is stunning with lots of large areas and quality furnishings.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions