One Waterfall Bay
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Set on a lush headland estate with ocean views just minutes away from Kamala Beach, One Waterfall Bay offers first-class service and facilities in a beautifully designed, expansive tropical retreat. Your family or group is sure to relish the privacy and warm hospitality of the villa, with all the delights of Phuket’s beaches, dining and leisure choices within easy reach.
Indoor and outdoor spaces take full advantage of the views and tropical setting, with a spacious pool terrace forming the heart of the villa. Rooms are spread over four levels, with the main floor home to the living and dining rooms, a pool table, a sparkling professional kitchen and an elaborate cinema room. The pool and jacuzzi, with outdoor dining and relaxation areas, are just steps away. A spa room with a sauna and whirlpool, a rooftop terrace and study offer more inviting spaces to unwind.
Five bedrooms, including two opulent master suites, are each sumptuously furnished and feature private bathrooms with bathtubs or jacuzzis. One of these is twin-bedded while the others each have king-size beds. A sixth smaller bedroom with a king-size bed and ensuite bathroom provides an extra sleeping space for two.
On hand to assist with all aspects of your stay is a villa manager, a Thai chef and – a rare treat for Phuket – a driver with a nine-passenger vehicle. In addition, a guest relations manager will help you explore the island by arranging tours, dining reservations and more.
Though the villa is tucked away on a tranquil headland, it’s easy to reach all of Phuket’s attractions including nearby Kamala Beach, a stretch of sparkling white sand great for swimming or body-boarding, plus excellent restaurants, marinas, golf courses, spas and shopping centres.
Fab and cosy cinema room
Sea-view pool and jacuzzi
Indulgent sessions in the spa room
Personal chef and driver
Plush, spacious bedrooms
"We had a great time.
Thank you Water Fall Bay team.
Rates and availability
Limited Thailand Offer
Enjoy a limited offer up to 15% discount for stays on 10 January to 31 March 2022.
Terms and conditions:- Stays from 10 January to 28 February 2022, get 15% off- Stays from 1 to 31 March 2022, get 10% off- Valid for new bookings from now to 31 March 2022- Minimum of 3 night stay- Standard inclusions apply- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
**At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we will convert your booking to a credit note valid for 12 months (same chalet, subject to availability). Terms and conditions apply.
Book Now Travel Later
- Book early and get up to 20% off on villa rates
- Valid for stays from 1 July 2021 to 16 December 2022
Terms and conditions:
- Valid on new bookings received from now onwards
- For stays from 1 July 2021 until 16 December 2022
- Must be booked 120 days in advance of preferred stay dates
- Discount varies based on season dates
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
*At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we will convert your booking to a credit note valid for 12 months (same villa, subject to availability). Terms and conditions apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 20% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 15% discount when checking in before 22-Feb-2022.
- Elegant dining room seating up to 14 guests
- Living room with sliding doors to pool terrace
- High-tech, high-comfort cinema room with a 90-inch projector screen
- Spa room with massage beds, whirlpool and sauna
- Pool terrace with 13.5-metre pool and jacuzzi
- Covered dining area with seating for 14
- Open lounge with ocean views
- Furnished rooftop terrace
- Spa room balcony with sun loungers
Master Bedroom 1
- Private balcony and sea views
- King-size bed and home theatre unit with a 60-inch TV
- Separate sitting area with sofa and center table
- Large dressing room with walk-through wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom in marble and terrazzo with jacuzzi tub
Master Bedroom 2
- Garden views
- King-size bed and home theatre unit
- Unique circular design and lounge furnishings
- Ensuite bathroom with a double vanity and bathtub
- Two king-bedded and one twin-bedded room
- All rooms have TV entertainment units
- Private ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs
- King-bedded rooms with shared sea-view balcony
- King-size bed next to twin-bedded room
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
One Waterfall Bay is set in an exclusive five-villa estate with superb ocean views from its hillside perch. Located along the beautiful stretch of Phuket coastline known as the Millionaires’ Mile, the villa offers total privacy and peace yet the sands of Kamala Beach are just 6km away.
A short stroll will bring you to the Paresa Resort, which has an excellent restaurant with views across the jungle-clad hill back to the villa. Other dine-out options, including the restaurants of Cape Sienna and Andara Resorts are just down the road – easily reached courtesy of your complimentary car and driver. The pulsating nightlife and street markets of Patong Beach are just over the hill, while Surin Beach to the north is a must-visit spot for sunset cocktails.
Things to doOne Waterfall Bay’s guest relations manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. And be sure to ask your personal driver about some of the lesser-known places and beaches around the island if you fancy an insider’s view into local Phuket life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter, or on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Delve into Phuket’s beach club scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties and romantic sunset dinners.
- Boost your watersport skills with a session of windsurfing, wakeboarding, sea kayaking or standup paddling.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- As well as enjoying the spa room at your villa, why not indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree or Amanpuri resort spas, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- See for yourself the late-night sights of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Try some outdoor adventures in Phuket’s interior: ATV riding, waterfalls and jungle trails, zipline sessions, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Peek into Phuket’s wild side with a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, a mini elephant trek or a horseback riding session.