Katamanda - Villa Mauao
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Overlooking the beautiful white sands of Kata Noi Beach and the crystal blue waters of the Andaman Sea, you’ll find the splendid four-bedroom Villa Mauao.
A stone’s throw away from Kata Yai Beach and part of the exclusive Katamanda Estate, it can be rented individually or in combination with any of the resort’s other villas to accommodate larger groups.
Relax in the charming living lounge and enjoy pleasing sea views from your enviable vantage point. Or cook up a storm in the fully equipped, open-plan kitchen, while the family looks on in anticipation.
But you’re on vacation and you must take some time out to relax. Swim in the lovely, blue-tiled 8-metre infinity pool or to catch a tan as you lie on a lounger on the spacious courtyard terrace. Complementing the endless azure hues beyond, we can’t think of a better place for early morning yoga or late evening stargazing. And surrounded by lush, mature vegetation, you’re assured of privacy and shade too.
With four stylish ensuite bedrooms, three kings plus one single room, there’s plenty of space for your entire group and lots of quiet corners to retreat to. Our favourite is the private terrace adjoining the master bedroom, perfect for sipping a cup of tea while marvelling at the enchanting sea views.
And when you wish to step out of the villa, you can hop over to the Katamanda Clubhouse nearby, which features a fitness centre, tennis court and an outdoor pool, amongst other facilities. No need to venture far to keep your entire group entertained.
Splendid sea views
Space for up to 7 guests
Blue-tiled infinity pool
Access to estate clubhouse
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 15-Feb-2021.
- Comfortable living lounge
- Indoor dining table for six people
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen
- Large sliding glass doors allowing breezy island living
- Flat-screen TV
- 8-metre infinity pool
- Panoramic sea views
- Large outdoor terrace with sun loungers
- Mature, lush vegetation providing privacy and shade
- Additional outdoor seating
- King-size bed
- Air conditioned
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with a rain shower and bathtub
- Private outdoor terrace with seating
- Elegantly furnished
- Wood cladding roofs
- Stunning sea vistas
Guest bedrooms 1 & 2
- King-size beds (one is convertible to twin)
- Air conditioned
- Beautifully appointed with Asian-style furniture
- Large ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
- Access to an outdoor terrace
- Well-proportioned bedroom with a single bed
- Perfect for a child or young adult
- Air conditioned
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Peace and privacy are assured at Villa Mauao, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.
Things to do
Villa Mauao is well placed for easy access to Phuket’s best beaches and attractions. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge for dining recommendations around town and for assistance in making reservations or booking golf tee-off times, yacht trips, cultural tours and more. Here's a peek into the activities that you can enjoy in Phuket while staying at the villa.
- Kata and Kata Noi Beaches are top surfing spots, with board rentals and surfing lessons available. During the calmer months from November to April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is a great spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Phuket Old Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday Street Market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market. The Elite Concierge can arrange this at your own villa too.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interiors on a bicycle tour or an ATV trip. Undertake jungle walks to discover waterfalls and pay a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, or go zip-lining at Hanuman World and visit the elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong and a sprinkling of boutique shops and lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the little ones for a round of mini-golf in the Jurassic Park-styled surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife with a variety of places to go to, from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars and DJ dance clubs.
Last viewed villas