Lime Samui Villas
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
High in the lush green hills of north-west Samui, overlooking a jaw-dropping vista of the island’s scenic ‘sunset’ coast, Lime Samui is one of the most dramatic contemporary villa developments on the island.
Three fabulous Hollywood-style five-bedroom villas - Villa Spice, Villa Zest and Villa Splash make up this exclusive private estate which was designed by celebrated architect Gary Fell of GFAB Design. Together, the villas can house up to 36 guests.
The perfect backdrop for a modelling photo-shoot, each of the three villas has its own infinity pool suspended dramatically above the surrounding landscape and a well-equipped gym for your use.
At the heart of the villa, an expansive open-plan living and dining area is designed in dazzling white terrazzo with cool contemporary furnishing and artworks. This opens onto a pool terrace, forming one sensational seamless space with poolside salas for cocktail parties.
What's a celebrity-escape without a private screening room? Two of the villas, Villa Spice and Villa Splash, have huge indoor cinemas with a digital movie library. Both of them also boast of game rooms with a billiard table and board games.
No need to hide behind oversized dark glasses as all three villas are exceptionally private retreats for large families and groups. Travelling with young children? Your tiny tots will absolutely love Villa Zest with its outdoor play area, complete with a tree-house, trampoline and zip line. And for a day at the beach, some of Samui’s finest beaches are just 15 minutes away.
Experienced staff attends to your every wish with a Thai smile at Lime Samui. Ably led by an estate manager, the team also includes an internationally-trained chef and housekeeping staff. Lime Samui Estate with its cliff-top lawn is much sought-after for parties and weddings.
There is something about Lime Samui, its views and sunsets leaving an indelible impression of this glorious tropical island retreat on your soul.
Three modern clifftop villas
Jaw-dropping ocean views
Tranquility and complete privacy
Outdoor relaxation options abound
Real time availability
- Large living spaces in all the villas, each with a modern kitchen and a breakfast bar
- Contemporary open-plan design with furnishings and art that complement the sleek, sophisticated style of each villa
- Large flat-screen TVs
- Studio offices, games rooms and other facilities
- The villas have been designed to maximize on the spectacular views of the island’s entire west coastline and mountainous hinterland
- Two 20-metre and one 18-metre infinity pools
- Pool decks and terraces
- Luxuriant mature gardens
- Car parking
- Outdoor dining salas with barbecue facilities
- Villa Zest also has an outdoor play area with a tree-house, trampoline and zip line
- Each villa has five elegantly appointed rooms with spectacular views
- Villa Spice has four king-size bedrooms and a fifth bedroom with two queen-size beds and two single upper-bunk beds
- Villa Splash has four king-size rooms and a fifth bedroom with two queen-size beds and two single upper-bunk beds
- Villa Zest also has four king-size rooms and a fifth bedroom with two queen-size beds and two single upper-bunk beds
- All the rooms are air-conditioned with bedside controls and ceiling fans
- Flat-screen TVs and sound systems
Located up in the lush green hills above Samui’s main town and seaport Nathon, Lime Samui is a 45-minute drive from Samui’s international airport and 15 minutes from Nathon, and some of the island’s most beautiful beaches at Bang Po and Laem Noi with rustic beachfront restaurants serving local Thai cuisine and fresh seafood.
Thanks to its elevation, the villa overlooks spectacular views of the island’s entire west coastline and offshore islands of Ang Thong National Marine Park, and Thai mainland in the distance. The villas are also surrounded by mountainous coconut palm clad slopes, natural rainforest and dramatic waterfalls.
Circumnavigating Koh Samui by car takes just over an hour, so nothing is very far away. A trip to the island’s popular Fisherman’s Village and Night Market at Bophut, or the main shopping and tourist centre of Chaweng are 45 minutes’ drive, while Samui’s main golf course Santiburi Golf and Country Club is 20 minutes away. Sophisticated dining and entertainment at the 5-star Four Seasons Resort & Spa, or the ultra-cool Nikki Beach Club at Lipa Noi are just 20-25 minutes away.
While still accessible, Lime Samui is always a peaceful sanctuary away from all the noise and activity, waiting to welcome you back.
Things to do
Although Koh Samui is renowned for its palm fringed beaches and crystal blue seas, the island has much to offer to visitors of all ages. Whether on a family holiday with little ones or teenagers, a group of friends looking for shared experiences, or those seeking the action of the island’s beach clubs and nightlife, Samui has something for you.
Your villa manager can make all the necessary arrangements for you to enjoy your chosen pursuits. Here are some suggestions:
- The bustling seaport of Nathon, where car and passenger ferries sail between the island and mainland, has its own charm and appeal for visitors. The old town’s narrow streets offer a profusion of colourful clothing boutiques, local arts and craft stores, and souvenir shops. It also boasts of its own China Town where old Chinese shophouses bear witness to the town’s exotic history as a strategic trading port, and which now sell an eclectic range of bric-a-bracs. Dining at one of the waterfront seafood restaurants, you can experience a taste of authentic spicy, local cuisine, while the weekly walking street market has become an attraction with innumerable vendors selling local and international delicacies and goods.
- Friday is the ‘Night Market’ at Fisherman’s Village, just 30 minutes’ drive from your villa. Along the charming narrow beach road, traditional Thai wooden houses have been converted into chic boutique stores, trendy restaurants and bars. On Friday evenings, the village explodes into a riot of colour and activity as vendors from all over the island set up shop selling everything from Thai and international street food, to chic fashion, electronics, local souvenirs and much more. And don’t miss the fire-eating entertainment on the beach in front of Coco Tam.
- Spend a day at the beach with your toes in the sand at one of the island’s many beautiful sandy beaches. The largely deserted palm-fringed beaches of Bang Po and Laem Noi are nearby, popular for their rustic beachfront restaurants and stunning views of Ang Thong and Koh Phangan islands. A little further afield is the beach at Lipa Noi where you will find the ultra-cool Nikki Beach Club alongside a strip of local, family-run beachside restaurants for a lazy lunch by the sea.
- The pristine archipelago of Ang Thong National Marine Park is made up of 42 islands. Located merely 28km from Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand, it is the place to go island hopping with your snorkel. Here, towering limestone mountains, thick jungle, white sand beaches, fertile mangroves, waterfalls and soaring cliffs, hidden caves and lakes are waiting to be explored. Within sight of Koh Samui, Ang Thong is a protected area, home to a rich variety of exotic wildlife and sea treasures. Day tours of the islands include lunch, refreshments and supervised snorkelling and kayaking excursions.
- Sports and adventure enthusiasts will be amazed by the variety of action activities available on Samui to get their adrenaline rush. From kite surfing at Nathon, off-road safaris on three and four-wheeled ATVs or 4WDs, bungee jumping, zip-lining through the rainforest, canopy walks and waterfall hikes to Muay Thai boxing tournaments and high-speed go-karts, it’s never dull at Koh Samui.
- Santiburi Samui Country Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Asia and the island’s only championship 18-hole, par-72 golf course. Stretching along the hills of the northern coastline with spectacular elevations from 25 to 180 meters above sea level, it is often called a ‘slice of heaven'. This challenging course is surrounded by natural rainforest and coconut-palm plantations, with distracting views of the mountains and ocean at every turn, which making it an oasis of pure golfing pleasure.
- Samui has a number of spectacular waterfalls of which nearby Na Muang is considered the most picturesque. The name Na Muang refers to the massive purple rocks at the waterfall. Rocks and tree roots form a natural staircase that leads to the base of Na Muang 1. A large natural pool sits under the waterfall so take your bathing costume. Ten minutes further up the mountain leads to Samui’s most beautiful waterfall, Na Muang 2.
- Treat your family or friends to a relaxed Sunday brunch at one of the popular venues around the island. Graze the fabulous buffet, lounge by the pool and listen to cool jazz at the internationally renowned Nikki Beach Club at Lipa Noi, check-out the new Chi Beach Club in Bang Rak, or Coast at the Centara Grand on Chaweng Beach. The perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday in Samui.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions