The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The ambiance at this comfortable four-bedroom villa, located in an exclusive, secluded, residential estate just off one of Seminyak’s most fashionable streets, is relaxed and welcoming. With experienced staff to look after your every need, many of whom have been working at the villa for years, you’re bound to feel instantly at home at Villa Jemma.
Spend lazy days beside the 16-metre swimming pool, relaxing on a lounger or under the shade of the comfortable thatched poolside balé, surrounded by a tropical garden abundant with bougainvillea, frangipanis and orchids. Come mealtimes, your chef is at hand to take care of every culinary desire – from a delicious tapas supper or barbecue under the stars to a traditional Balinese feast.
Villa Jemma’s double-height lounge and dining room opens widely onto the garden giving a wonderful sense of tropical open-air living, while a pretty courtyard provides the perfect spot for an early morning breakfast or a cup of afternoon tea.
Three of the bedrooms open onto either the pool and gardens or, in the case of the upper-floor master, a private furnished balcony. The fourth bedroom (a twin) doubles as an air-conditioned study/TV room offering a wonderful retreat from the heat of the day and making Villa Jemma ideal for families.
Villa Jemma is the perfect choice for those wanting a totally relaxing holiday but with the opportunity to enjoy all the excitement and buzz of Seminyak, whose many restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques – as well as the sweeping sands of Petitenget Beach – are just a short stroll away. Guests at Villa Jemma also have complimentary membership of the Finns Recreation Club, Bali’s most prestigious sports and leisure club, for the duration of their stay.
Access to Finns Club
"A special thank you to Santi and her wonderful team for taking such great care of our family. We had the most relaxing and enjoyable time - everyone had space to enjoy themselves and the staff were always on hand to assist in any way possible. We all look forward to returning in the near future."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 23-Dec-2019.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|20-Oct-2019 to 14-Dec-2019||690 ++||552 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||960 ++||768 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||1,150 ++||978 ++||5 nights|
- Large, fan-cooled living pavilion with high ceilings, housing the lounge and dining room
- Big U-shaped rattan sofa with white cushions, looking out onto the pool deck
- Dining table with seating for eight
- Fully equipped kitchen and bar
- Study with 40-inch TV; doubles as a kids’ bedroom and has a computer for guests’ use
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with lots of colour
- Thatched balé pavilion in garden large enough for six people
- Sunny walled courtyard with koi pond next to dining room
- 16-metre swimming pool with shallow area for kids, decking, sun loungers and umbrellas
Guest Bedrooms - Top Level
- Master bedroom had partially open roof to provide an alfresco area with palms and greenery and a lazy chair.
- Semi open air bathrooms
- Hardwood floors, TVs and cable channels
Guest Bedrooms - Ground Level
- Two guest rooms open out directly to the pool
- Hardwood floors, TVs and cable channels
- Decorated with Indonesian touches and batiks
- TV lounge has two twin sofas that can convert to twin beds and has own en-suite
Villa Jemma is located in Laksmana Estate, an exclusive and secluded enclave of individual private residences just off Seminyak’s buzzing Jalan Laksmana, where some of Bali’s best shopping, funkiest bars, sophisticated restaurants and cool cafes can be found. It’s a short walk to the ever-fashionable Ku De Ta, one of Bali’s premiere spots to sip a cocktail at sunset, and to the iconic La Lucciola, perfect for a meal overlooking the ocean. Seminyak’s surf beaches are close by as is Pura Petitenget, a beachside temple where you will often see locals dressed in stunning traditional clothes performing ancient ceremonies, and Bali’s number one sports and leisure venue, the Finns Recreation Club (complimentary limited guest membership included in villa stay).
Things to do
Villa Jemma’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area; many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Fashionistas and shopaholics will adore Seminyak’s glut of stylish, chic boutiques. For furniture, antiques and home-ware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, visit Denpasar’s vibrant markets, where everything and anything is available. At Pasar Badung, Bali’s largest and oldest market, you’ll find meat, vegetables, and spices. Not for the fainthearted! Kumbasari Market specialises in paintings, handicrafts, souvenirs, artefacts, clothes, fabrics, and gold, and Jalan Sulawesi is the place for textiles – but you’ll need to shake off the commission hunters offering to be your guide.
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night – for months – and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong, Bambu or Mauri. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is the Beach Bar at Alila Seminyak. While Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen at, Potato Head, Sugar Sand and Woo Bar at the W, are classy seaside alternatives. Then there’s La Plancha, a rustic beach bar. A short taxi ride will bring you to Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range and casual dining options here include Sea Circus which serves outstanding margaritas, Mexicola, and Da Maria which specialises in italian, amongst numerous other cheap and cheerful options. For a late night tipple, El Nacional is a late night cuban inspired rum bar which serves sensational cocktails with great music.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Finns Recreation Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis, squash courts, 25-metre swimming pool, multi-purpose hall for basketball and badminton, and a myriad of other attractions for all ages. Round off your workout with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Canggu Deli. Villa Jemma provides daily platinum membership access for up to six guests.
- It’s possible to walk the grey sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget Beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail at one of the many beachside bars.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs ‘Make and Paint a Pot’ sessions where children of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- Visit the famous Tanah Lot Sea Temple. Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- The Bali trekking tour promises breathtaking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions