The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The ambiance at this comfortable four-bedroom villa, located in an exclusive, secluded, residential estate just off one of Seminyak’s most fashionable streets, is relaxed and welcoming. With experienced staff to look after your every need, many of whom have been working at the villa for years, you’re bound to feel instantly at home at Villa Jemma.
Spend lazy days beside the 16-metre swimming pool, relaxing on a lounger or under the shade of the comfortable thatched poolside bale, surrounded by a tropical garden abundant with bougainvillea, frangipanis and orchids. Come mealtimes, your chef is at hand to take care of every culinary desire – from a delicious tapas supper or barbecue under the stars to a traditional Balinese feast.
Villa Jemma’s double-height lounge and dining room opens widely onto the garden giving a wonderful sense of tropical open-air living, while a pretty courtyard provides the perfect spot for an early morning breakfast or a cup of afternoon tea.
Three of the bedrooms open onto either the pool and gardens or, in the case of the upper-floor master, a private furnished balcony. The fourth bedroom (a twin) doubles as an air-conditioned study/TV room offering a wonderful retreat from the heat of the day and making Villa Jemma ideal for families.
Villa Jemma is the perfect choice for those wanting a totally relaxing holiday but with the opportunity to enjoy all the excitement and buzz of Seminyak, whose many restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques – as well as the sweeping sands of Petitenget Beach – are just a short stroll away. Guests at Villa Jemma also have complimentary membership of the Finns Recreation Club, Bali’s most prestigious sports and leisure club, for the duration of their stay.
Cool cobalt blue pool
Deep down town
Red hot staff
"Thank you so much for an amazing stay Villa Jemma - beautiful accommodation and great staff who are always willing to please. I had a great 50th birthday and hope we will all be back again soon to see you all."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Grab the best early bird deal ever
Book 90 days in advance and enjoy 25% discount
(usually 150 days and 15% discount)
Book before 31st January or miss out
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 3rd December 2018 until 31st January 2019.
- Applicable to all stays completed before 14th December 2019, excluding high and peak season dates.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers and subject to availability.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Dec-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||930 ++||744 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||1,250 ++||1,063 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Large, fan-cooled, living pavilion with high ceiling housing the sitting and dining rooms
- Big U-shaped rattan sofa with white cushions looking out to pool deck
- Dining table with seating for eight
- Fully-equipped kitchen and bar
- Study with 40” TV, doubles as kids bedroom and has computer for guest use
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with lots of colour
- Thatched bale pavilion in garden large enough for six people
- Sunny walled courtyard with koi pond next to dining room
- 16 metre swimming pool with shallow area for kids, decking, sun loungers and umbrellas
Guest Bedrooms - Top Level
- Master bedroom had partially open roof to provide an alfresco area with palms and greenery and a lazy chair.
- Semi open air bathrooms
- Hardwood floors, TVs and cable channels
Guest Bedrooms - Ground Level
- Two guest rooms open out directly to the pool
- Hardwood floors, TVs and cable channels
- Decorated with Indonesian touches and batiks
- TV lounge has two twin sofas that can convert to twin beds and has own en-suite
Villa Jemma is located in Laksmana Estate, an exclusive and secluded enclave of individual private residences just off Seminyak’s buzzing Jalan Laksmana, where some of Bali’s best shopping, funkiest bars, sophisticated restaurants and cool cafes can be found. It’s a short walk to the ever-fashionable Ku De Ta, one of Bali’s premiere spots to sip a cocktail at sunset, and to the iconic La Lucciola, perfect for a meal overlooking the ocean. Seminyak’s surf beaches are close by as is Pura Petitenget, a beachside temple where you will often see locals dressed in stunning traditional clothes performing ancient ceremonies, and Bali’s number one sports and leisure venue, the Finns Recreation Club (complimentary limited guest membership included in villa stay).
Things to do
Villa Jemma’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area; many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Fashionistas and shop-a-holics will adore Seminyak’s glut of stylish, chic boutiques. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, visit Denpasar’s vibrant markets, where everything and anything is available. At Pasar Badung, Bali’s largest and oldest market, you’ll find meat, vegetables, and spices. Not for the fainthearted! Kumbasari Market specialises in paintings, handicrafts, souvenirs, artefacts, clothes, fabrics, and gold, and Jalan Sulawesi is the place for textiles – but you’ll need to shake off the commission hunters offering to be your guide.
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night – for months – and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. While Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, two new beachclubs, Cocoon and Potato Head, are classy seaside alternatives. Then there’s La Plancha, a rustic beach bar between Double Six and Gado Gado, very popular, good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, with live music and DJ events. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range dining options here include Wah Wah Gourmet Burger Winebar which specialises in sassy burgers with sexy connotations, and numerous other cheap ‘n cheerful options.
- There are several surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian, where young and old(er) can learn to surf or brush up on their skills.
- Desa Seni at Berawa Beach, is an eco-friendly village resort providing an authentic Indonesian experience through the exploration of culture, art and yoga. The resort offers a wide variety of yoga classes and also has its own spa.
- It’s possible to walk the grey sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside bars.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs ‘Make and Paint a Pot’ sessions where ‘Children’ of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- Visit the famous Tanah Lot sea temple. Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions