The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Set at the end of a palm-tree-lined avenue in an enclave of luxury private properties, Lakshmi Villas provides a peaceful hideaway in the heart of Seminyak; a district famed for its golden sandy beach, world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques. This complex of four self-contained villas offers a total of seven bedrooms. Each has its own private swimming pool framed by tropical flowers and trees. Individually, the villas are ideal for couples and small families, but when booked together are superb for larger groups.
Lakshmi Villas comprises three two-bedroomed villas and a one-bedroomed villa, each retaining its own privacy while being conveniently close to its neighbour. While all the villas have their own entrances, one-bedroom Villa Solo also connects with two-bedroomed Villa Kawi via a gateway between their gardens. This chic upper-floor apartment, which has its own access as well as a connecting door from Villa Ubud, can be rented in conjunction with any or all of the other Lakshmi Villas, but not on its own.
The villas are built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living areas, spacious bedrooms and private swimming pools fringed by lush gardens. Their contemporary interiors brandish minimal adornments, select antiques and local artwork.
An experienced staff team, including a manager and villa attendants, provides a discreet professional service. Each of the villas has a well-equipped guest kitchen, and a private chef prepares dishes from the main kitchen according to an extensive a la carte menu of western and Asian dishes. Lakshmi’s chef will also accommodate special requests – from kid’s meals to four-course feasts and poolside barbecues.
Whether you prefer to wander down to the world-renowned dining venues of ‘Eat Street,’ seek out the region’s best boutiques, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Lakshmi Villas are endless.
Click on these links to find out more about two-bedroomed Villa Kawi, Villa Toba and Villa Ubud, and the more romantic one-bedroomed Villa Solo or visit the Lakshmi Villas website to find out how the accommodations can be combined to suit your holiday needs.
Good for groups as all 4 villas can be rented together
Great location – central Seminyak (shops, bars, close to beach)
All have private swimming pool
Full staff including chef
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the Coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Terms & conditions:
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Apr-2020.
- All the villas neighbour one another and have independent access.
- Villas Kawi and Solo also connect directly via a garden door.
- Villa Ubud and the apartment are also directly connected by a door from Ubud’s upper-floor lounge area.
- Rental options range from one to seven bedrooms.
- Each villa has an open-sided pavilion incorporating fan-cooled sitting and dining areas beneath a soaring roof, overlooking the swimming pool.
- Pavilions also feature an integrated kitchen equipped with a two-burner gas hob, fridge and microwave.
- Villa Ubud additionally has a breezy upstairs sunset lounge open on two sides and furnished with a large daybed.
- Swimming pools fed by pairs of ‘barong’-head waterspouts.
- Pool decks topped with sun loungers and sunshades.
- Small walled tropical gardens with frangipani, palms and flowering plants.
- Seven bedrooms with king-size beds (three of which – one each in Kawi, Toba and Ubud – can be converted to twins), all with ensuite bathrooms.
- All bedrooms apart from the first-floor master bedroom in Villa Ubud.
- All bathrooms are semi open-air, with walk-in rain showers, bathtubs and tiny walled gardens planted with palms.
- Bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with flat-screen TVs and DVD/CD players.
Lakshmi Villas is nestled within the luxurious and secure Laksmana complex in Seminyak’s popular beach district of Petitenget. A short walk will bring you to several nice coffee shops, boutiques and mid-range eateries, while five-star hotels with fine-dining restaurants line the opposite side of the road. Petitenget Beach (and temple) are just 500m away. Here you will also find La Lucciola – great cocktails, food and sunset views. Be sure to check out Bodyworks Spa too. A whole slew of excellent restaurants and nightspots can be found within two kilometres of the villas in either direction. Taxis are reliable, cheap and plentiful.
Things to do
Lakshmi Villas’ manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Shop ’til you drop! In Seminyak and neighbouring Kerobokan you can rummage for treasures through cluttered little stores and dark junkshops crammed to the ceiling with curios and ‘made-to-order’ antiques, derive inspiration from classy homeware shops, or wander through huge furniture warehouses. In Jalan Laksmana (Eat Street) you can shop between courses! Boutiques include Paul Ropp, Biasa, Magali Pascal, Anouck, Lily Jean, Bamboo Blond, Dinda Rella, Innuendo, Religion, Body & Soul, Buddha Wear, M. Harcourt, Pura Vida, and Uma & Leopold to name but a few. For art lovers, galleries worth visiting in Seminyak include Randelli Gallery, Biasa and Kendra.
- It’s possible to walk the grey sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside bars.
- Horseriding on professionally trained horses and ponies will take you through the lush rice terraces around Kerobokan, or provide the chance for a sunset gallop through the surf along the rugged south-western coast.
- Take a scenic downhill Mountain Cycling tour starting from the Mount Batur Volcano at Kintamani, and pass through lush valleys, traditional villages and scenic green rice paddys while learning about Bali’s rich and fascinating culture.
- Explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Acclaimed as the world’s best, the atmospheric Elephant Safari Park in Taro (north of Ubud) provides a sanctuary for elephants rescued from Sumatra, with opportunities for trekking, hand feeding, and photo taking. There is also a fascinating museum and an excellent restaurant in a beautiful tropical setting deep in the forests of Bali’s hinterland.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Hire a car and driver and explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages of Bali’s hinterland – a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions